Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: What Da Fuskie?

• Start Topic

Kathryn's objection to Ashley going to Saint's party is it is too new for Kathryn.  Ashley has been in Saint's life for 25% of his young life.  It should be about Saint not Kathryn.  Kathryn needs to realize Thomas and she will most likely move on to new partners and this is the time to start laying the groundwork for the future. Ashley doesn't bother me because the desperation smell she reeks seems as if it comes directly from producer Whitney.  Much of the conversation between Ashley and Thomas seems contrived to fulfill Whitney's stereotypes.  

If Thomas leaves the show, I am quite certain Kathryn is out of a job.  I think the others merely tolerate her because her breakdowns bring the ratings.  They will need to find another aging Lothario to replace Thomas.  I will miss the polo aspect that Thomas brings.  I would think Thomas might want to introduce Ashley to horseback riding.  I felt kind of bad for her and had no clue why the rest could not ride up ahead.  Of course if it were my stable, I would not let someone with a broken foot ride.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

it comes directly from producer Whitney.  Much of the conversation between Ashley and Thomas seems contrived to fulfill Whitney's stereotypes.  

Based on their Instastories I would say it’s 100% them and actually more toned downed.

• Love 8

I loved seeing Gizmo again.  

Kenzie putting her panties on over her pajamas and giggling about it was too cute.   A few women on the show could benefit from learning that maneuver.

• Love 10
(edited)

Thomas had a pretty big baby bump showing on that golf course.  He needs to cut down on the booze and get more exercise.  Ashley and Kathryn are both idiots for wanting anything to do with him.  I'm still not over grown adults naming their child Saint, and I don't care if it's a family name or whatever.  Please.

Chelsea rubs me the wrong way, every time.  I don't know what it is about her, but I do not trust her one inch and do not like her at all. 

If it weren't for Cameron, and Gizmo, there would be no humor on this show.  What a bunch of self-absorbed do-nothings.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, politichick said:

Ashley should have brought a book or bowed out so the others could actually ride. Or the stable woman should have stayed with her while the others rode.

She is so pathetic and desperate and thirsty AF. I wouldn't want her at my child's birthday party, either. I also think it is important for the children to see their parents celebrating something important to them together and show that they can co-parent and be friends. That will mean something to them later.

Didn't Kathryn say something along those lines at dinner? I thought I recalled her saying it would be important to the kids to see the two of them getting along. As for Ashley, she met TRash five minutes ago, moved to Charleston 4 minutes ago, and met Kathryn 3 minutes ago. Literally, you need to be dating long enough to stop counting your relationship in weeks before you can demand to be a +1 at the kids party. 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

Didn't Kathryn say something along those lines at dinner? I thought I recalled her saying it would be important to the kids to see the two of them getting along. As for Ashley, she met TRash five minutes ago, moved to Charleston 4 minutes ago, and met Kathryn 3 minutes ago. Literally, you need to be dating long enough to stop counting your relationship in weeks before you can demand to be a +1 at the kids party. 

Yes, Kathryn did say that it would be good for them to see their parents interact and get along (not verbatim). I have to agree with her. Ashley being there would cause Kathryn stress, she’d be all needy for attention and it would confuse the children if they see Mommy and Dady together while a spare woman tries to get in between them. Example: They catch Ashley with her hands all over Daddy and sneaking a kiss...in their environment with TRav that may be natural but it isn’t when it’s happening in Mommy’s home. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

She’s been with TRav five minutes. If it were a “normal” party I might side with her. If she were well and truly engaged to Thomas, I’d agree with her... but she’s not. It’s about the kids—and she shouldn’t stick her nose in that and make this a drama event when both of them are trying to lessen the drama.

At Saints birthday they would have been together for seven months so a significant portion of Saints life, which is more than a minute. Not that I am suggesting that Kathryn needed to invite her to Saints birthday as I assume that there will be amother party or celebration when he is with Thomas. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ashley to Thomas while they are packing: Ohhhh I want some LV luggage

Thomas: Kathryn has 5 peices. Maybe you can borrow some when you become friends. Hahaha chuckle chuckle. 

What a shit stirring SOB he is!! 

Yeah - I noticed the LV's when they showed Kathryn packing, and my first thought was "Oh, here we go - more faux LV stuff that Kathryn ordered online, just like her faux Birkin bag".  

Something tells me that Ashley is wanting the real thing!  

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

At Saints birthday they would have been together for seven months so a significant portion of Saints life, which is more than a minute. Not that I am suggesting that Kathryn needed to invite her to Saints birthday as I assume that there will be amother party or celebration when he is with Thomas. 

I see what you’re saying, but she’s not the parent, she’s not even supposed to be spending that much time with them (from what I understand)—and she’s presuming a place in the family life that even TRav seems to take a little issue with at this point (since she’s forcing the issue so strongly... ETA though of course he allows it). IMO it’s far too soon inthe relationship for her to be asserting that pride of place. Especially because she was just kind of sprung on Kathryn, and it wasn’t as though she and Thomas had ANY kind of conversation or understanding about it. So yeah, I can see that from Kathryn’s side, she’s just been there a minute.

6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Yeah - I noticed the LV's when they showed Kathryn packing, and my first thought was "Oh, here we go - more faux LV stuff that Kathryn ordered online, just like her faux Birkin bag".  

Something tells me that Ashley is wanting the real thing!  

Good luck with that, Ashley! 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And that presumes that she's actually caring for the kids. Something tells me Ashley isn't the slightest bit interested in interacting with those kids any more than she has to. She'll throw it in Kathryn's face, but she seems way too interested in the quest for the ring to spend time playing dress-up or changing diapers.

• Love 20
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

And that presumes that she's actually caring for the kids. Something tells me Ashley isn't the slightest bit interested in interacting with those kids any more than she has to. She'll throw it in Kathryn's face, but she seems way too interested in the quest for the ring to spend time playing dress-up or changing diapers.

As I said I don’t think Kathryn should invite her if she doesn’t want to but her dismissing Ashley because she is new isn’t actually that accurate since Thomas has had full custody for most of their relationship and seven months is a good amount of time. Heck it’s twice as long as t Trav and Kathryn were dating when she got pregnant with Kenzie.

i also disagree that she doesn’t pay attention to the kids she is all about Thomas seeing her as the perfect wife material and that includes lavishing attention on the kids.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
(edited)

Was Ashley actually putting *makeup* under Thomas' eyes before the trip to Hilton Head?? He wears makeup? 

I can't believe Shep mispronounced "idyllic." He's usually more literate. 

This season is boring. 

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 5

I felt bad for Ashley during the horse riding,. The other women were so snotty to her.  And Thomas could have given her a heads up about what to wear for horse riding.  He just likes to see her all tarted up.  If she is with him all the time and has no life but him, I can see how she would be out of the loop. (Although that is her own fault; she should be looking for work.)

Also tired of the Cameran "wah wah I'm so pregnant" show.  I like her, but I'm over it.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

she should be looking for work.)

She has a job. 

I didn't feel bad for Ashley she was mocking the other women for wearing plaid and clearly knew to wear jeans she wax just looking for attention from Thomas. I didn't find the other women snotty to her, the asked her if she was okay but she kept bitching. They seemed mostly frustrated that it was such a lame ride but they didn't blame her  gir that.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, scrb said:

I'm sure the producers told her she had to do the horse riding.

Another word missing from her vocabulary is gracious.

You are a guest at a beautiful house that you might otherwise never have seen before. If people are cutting you out, don’t run away - join them and make nice.  Horse riding is a tough thing to do cold, trust me, but there is no way she made any friends.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kathryn's objection to Ashley going to Saint's party is it is too new for Kathryn.  Ashley has been in Saint's life for 25% of his young life.  It should be about Saint not Kathryn.

Um....NO!  Anyone who is so agitated before the party even happens will not be a good guest.  Thomas didn't want her there either but he is chicken-shit.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

i also disagree that she doesn’t pay attention to the kids she is all about Thomas seeing her as the perfect wife material and that includes lavishing attention on the kids.

Just what kids need, someone pretending to care for them.  Isn't that how Cinderella got her stepmother?

15 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I felt bad for Ashley during the horse riding,. The other women were so snotty to her.  And Thomas could have given her a heads up about what to wear for horse riding.  He just likes to see her all tarted up.  If she is with him all the time and has no life but him, I can see how she would be out of the loop. (Although that is her own fault; she should be looking for work.)

What a cry baby!  Does she not know there is a Google box to search for basic information?  She ruined their whole ride.

My favorite parts:

• Thomas correcting Ashley's grammar
  • Thomas wearing makeup
  • Thomas using his politician skills to tune Ashley out
  • Thomas ordering a Red Head - roflmao
Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, scrb said:

Kathryn may like people to think she's calmer, not her previous crazy self but that beat up iPhone tells a different story.

It'd probably be way easier to shatter a screen that way by innocuously dropping it than, like, going all Naomi Campbell with it. Sure, she could have thrown it at a wall, too, but to me the story that iPhone tells is "I dropped this on asphalt/concrete someplace and haven't bothered to replace it yet".

Ashley is really a complete piece of work or she's going very overboard with self-producing this storyline. It'd be pretty funny if there were another 50 lead-ins of "if she doesn't invite me to this birthday party I will LOSE IT" scenes left on the cutting room floor, considering how many times she was aired doing it. At this point there are one hundred times more of her being nasty, paranoid, and juvenile about Kathryn than that one lunch where they both played nice for about five minutes. And yet next week we're going to hear her screaming and carrying on about how she's tried soooo hard to get along. Sure ya did.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

If only I could own a giant tub of cheesy poofs and not feel a major guilt trip

Nah, get yourself that big tub, honey, and if any of your friends are rude enough to mention it, tell them you have friends with small children that stop by.  Then see how fast they fill up a small bowl if you offer them some.....

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

It'd probably be way easier to shatter a screen that way by innocuously dropping it than, like, going all Naomi Campbell with it. Sure, she could have thrown it at a wall, too, but to me the story that iPhone tells is "I dropped this on asphalt/concrete someplace and haven't bothered to replace it yet".

There's one crack but scratches all over the screen.  It wasn't from just one drop.

• Love 1

I'm sure the kid's birthday party will be the center of an upcoming episode and all the cast will be there and they will film dramas arising from it.

So the producers probably wanted Ashley to confront her about this "invitation" when the truth is, if the producers want her there, Kathryn will probably comply.

This party will be for the show, not necessarily the party Kathryn would do on her own.  For one thing, she probably doesn't want to spend the kind of money.  Probably will be catered with an open bar and the production will pick up the tab, just so the cast can get drunk and have more Bravo confrontations (trademarked).

46 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Also tired of the Cameran "wah wah I'm so pregnant" show.  I like her, but I'm over it.  

Guess she'll agree to be filmed all bloated up so she can pick up her checks and residuals.

I think filming ended before she delivered?  Or not too long after she gave birth?

So we may get a coda showing her with the newborn.

Then hopefully just show the kid very minimally next season.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, scrb said:

This party will be for the show, not necessarily the party Kathryn would do on her own.  For one thing, she probably doesn't want to spend the kind of money.  Probably will be catered with an open bar and the production will pick up the tab, just so the cast can get drunk and have more Bravo confrontations (trademarke

It was filmed but it was a standard kids birthday party in what appeared to be a small party room designed for kids part so I doubt there will be an open bar. A few cast members posted on IG back in November.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I see what you’re saying, but she’s not the parent, she’s not even supposed to be spending that much time with them (from what I understand)—and she’s presuming a place in the family life that even TRav seems to take a little issue with at this point (since she’s forcing the issue so strongly... ETA though of course he allows it). IMO it’s far too soon inthe relationship for her to be asserting that pride of place. Especially because she was just kind of sprung on Kathryn, and it wasn’t as though she and Thomas had ANY kind of conversation or understanding about it. So yeah, I can see that from Kathryn’s side, she’s just been there a minute.

Good luck with that, Ashley! 

The restriction was over a non-parent being left alone with children.  After three months it is okay for the non parent to be left alone with the child/children.

It is none of Kathryn's business who Thomas dates and none of Thomas' business who Kathryn dates.  I can't imagine a decent person having any interest of them.

The longest sustained period of togetherness Thomas and Kathryn have had as parents seems to be during labor and delivery.  As time goes on the brief time Thomas and Kathryn have spent together is dwarfed by the continuing relationship with Ashley. I feel for Kathryn because her entire livelihood is wrapped up in this show, and the only thing she can offer up is bringing drama.  There can never be smooth sailing between Kathryn and Ashley because of the show.  It is a tightrope performance because Kathryn goes too far and she can end up back at square one regarding custody.  The worst that can happen to Ashley is she goes back to being a nurse-be it in California or South Carolina.  I am sure Thomas feels some pressure to stay on the show so Kathryn has income.What has Ashley done to Whitney to warrant such a bad edit?  No one can be as utterly clueless as Ashley as to how she comes off.  Oh oops. . . apparently Ashley doesn't care.  

What has Ashley done to Whitney to warrant such a bad edit?  No one can be as utterly clueless as Ashley as to how she comes off.  Oh oops. . . apparently Ashley doesn't care.  

Thank you! But we don’t take reality tv too seriously. Stupid comments=ratings. He could say a million kind things and that will hit the editing room floor. They want to get a reaction like yours.. I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. And nobody ever does comments on the sweet things he has to say. Only the negative. I know the wonderful man he is and how loving he is to me and that’s why I’m still here♥️ Hope can trust my judgement on this one. Either way, thank you for your concern!?

Ashley has taken to speaking in terms of "we".

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kathryn's objection to Ashley going to Saint's party is it is too new for Kathryn.  Ashley has been in Saint's life for 25% of his young life.  It should be about Saint not Kathryn.  Kathryn needs to realize Thomas and she will most likely move on to new partners and this is the time to start laying the groundwork for the future. Ashley doesn't bother me because the desperation smell she reeks seems as if it comes directly from producer Whitney.  Much of the conversation between Ashley and Thomas seems contrived to fulfill Whitney's stereotypes.  

If Thomas leaves the show, I am quite certain Kathryn is out of a job.  I think the others merely tolerate her because her breakdowns bring the ratings.  They will need to find another aging Lothario to replace Thomas.  I will miss the polo aspect that Thomas brings.  I would think Thomas might want to introduce Ashley to horseback riding.  I felt kind of bad for her and had no clue why the rest could not ride up ahead.  Of course if it were my stable, I would not let someone with a broken foot ride.

Thomas said that he agreed with Kathryn that Ashley shouldn't come to the dinner.  They're dating, they're not engaged or married.

Kathryn's an OG, she's not going anywhere, Unlike Ashley, sleeping with Thomas isn't a prerequisite for appearing on the show, especially considering that she's now back in Patricia's good graces.

I felt bad for Ashley during the horse riding,. The other women were so snotty to her. 

Except this.

Edited by snarts
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, annewithaneee said:

I still think the cracked phone is only for filming.  I am sure they all have private numbers that not everyone is privy to.

For the record, I have never damaged a phone.  EVER.

I hate that they use their phones in the car without using blue tooth.  So dangerous.  Around my parts that would be a huge ticket.  Drivers also call 911 to give details of people holding their phones like that.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The restriction was over a non-parent being left alone with children.  After three months it is okay for the non parent to be left alone with the child/children.

It is none of Kathryn's business who Thomas dates and none of Thomas' business who Kathryn dates.  I can't imagine a decent person having any interest of them.

The longest sustained period of togetherness Thomas and Kathryn have had as parents seems to be during labor and delivery.  As time goes on the brief time Thomas and Kathryn have spent together is dwarfed by the continuing relationship with Ashley. I feel for Kathryn because her entire livelihood is wrapped up in this show, and the only thing she can offer up is bringing drama.  There can never be smooth sailing between Kathryn and Ashley because of the show.  It is a tightrope performance because Kathryn goes too far and she can end up back at square one regarding custody.  The worst that can happen to Ashley is she goes back to being a nurse-be it in California or South Carolina.  I am sure Thomas feels some pressure to stay on the show so Kathryn has income.What has Ashley done to Whitney to warrant such a bad edit?  No one can be as utterly clueless as Ashley as to how she comes off.  Oh oops. . . apparently Ashley doesn't care.  

What has Ashley done to Whitney to warrant such a bad edit?  No one can be as utterly clueless as Ashley as to how she comes off.  Oh oops. . . apparently Ashley doesn't care.  

Thank you! But we don’t take reality tv too seriously. Stupid comments=ratings. He could say a million kind things and that will hit the editing room floor. They want to get a reaction like yours.. I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. And nobody ever does comments on the sweet things he has to say. Only the negative. I know the wonderful man he is and how loving he is to me and that’s why I’m still here♥️ Hope can trust my judgement on this one. Either way, thank you for your concern!?

Ashley has taken to speaking in terms of "we".

I don't think "I see the kids more than you" qualifies as a bad edit.  She went there.  She's showing herself to either be an asshole, a wannabee reality villian or both.  

• Love 15

Did Ashley volunteer to move or did Thomas ask her? There's nothing about this girl that doesn't ring 'gold digger' to me. It doesn't seem like her move was a sacrifice but more of a 'cha ching' moment where she realized that she could have everything handed to her instead of having to work for it herself. I could be wrong about her, but there's nothing I see so far that makes me think I should be giving her the benefit of the doubt. 

Poor Cam...is she going to have this baby before the season is over? I feel bad for her, lol. 

I would stab my eye with a fork if I had to deal with Ashley. You can tell that she and Thomas don't have very meaningful conversations when it comes to their relationship and future because while their relationship is still new, Ashley should be able to respect and appreciate that given the rocky relationship between Kathryn and Thomas, the first priority is the two of them establishing a respectful relationship that will allow them to co-parent in a healthy way and if that means Kathryn isn't ready to invite you to a birthday party she's hosting for her son, then respect that and support their co-parenting. Thomas is such a male chauvinist but Ashley's behaviour feeds that type of attitude because she's acting like a damsel that needs a man to do everything for her. 

What Ashley said to Kathryn was so out of line. She's a bitch and if there was any part of me that was violent, she would have been eating my fist if she had ever tried to pull her tough girl act with me. There's certain lines that if you're willing to cross, you should be prepared for war. 

• Love 17
(edited)
32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Agreed—and yet, she should be able to say “I’m not comfortable with Ashley coming to this party.   It’s too new for me.” She is one birth parent in this equation... and she may not have say over who’s spending time with the kids now, but she can say “not this party.” Especially since Ashley is being a whiny terror about the invite.

As I said earlier, if Ashley had chilled out, she may have been invited anyway. We’ve seen that kind of thing happen on Housewives and other shows—so-and-so is not invited because they’re obnoxious; they chill out; and the person invites them anyway.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I still think the cracked phone is only for filming.  I am sure they all have private numbers that not everyone is privy to

I doubt it. Showing there phone isn’t going to show their phone number because the contacts name comes up. It wouldn’t make any sense to go to that extra expense.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Agreed—and yet, she should be able to say “I’m not comfortable with Ashley coming to this party.   It’s too new for me.” She is one birth parent in this equation... and she may not have say over who’s spending time with the kids now, but she can say “not this party.” Especially since Ashley is being a whiny terror about the invite.

As I said earlier, if Ashley had chilled out, she may have been invited anyway. We’ve seen that kind of thing happen on Housewives and other shows—so-and-so is not invited because they’re obnoxious; they chill out; and the person invited them anyway.

Totally agree.

Not to mention, this is a woman who has limited exposure to her children and is trying to pick up the pieces of a probably fragile relationship.  She should be able to have a party in which the kids spend time with her without any confusion -- especially if Ashley does in fact see the kids more than her.  

And something tells me that there's a lot more we haven't seen and more reasons why Ashley is being treated as the outcast she is.  If TRav wasn't thrilled with whomever Kathyrn was dating, he would also have every right to exclude that person from a birthday party he's hosting.  Of course, if Ashley ends up being a potential step-mom, then you have to get over it and capitulate.  But a thirsty reality star with no boundaries whatsoever?

• Love 13
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Totally agree.

Not to mention, this is a woman who has limited exposure to her children and is trying to pick up the pieces of a probably fragile relationship.  She should be able to have a party in which the kids spend time with her without any confusion -- especially if Ashley does in fact see the kids more than her.  

And something tells me that there's a lot more we haven't seen and more reasons why Ashley is being treated as the outcast she is.  If TRav wasn't thrilled with whomever Kathyrn was dating, he would also have every right to exclude that person from a birthday party he's hosting.  Of course, if Ashley ends up being a potential step-mom, then you have to get over it and capitulate.  But a thirsty reality star with no boundaries whatsoever?

That’s just it—I think Kathryn just needs to see if this woman is for real, or if she is just a gold digger. Or at least that’s part of it. She’s shown she can get past things with other cast members.

I mean, pot meet kettle, LOL. But she IS the birth mom trying to make it nice. Messy California Girl’s attendance wouldn’t help matters.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Whatserface actually said “Melania Trump—my hero” when parading herself in front of Thomas.

So I guess the resemblance isn’t accidental...

Whoa, I missed that. At what point in the episode did she say that ?

(edited)
On 5/25/2018 at 8:44 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Take it from a semi-regular Hilton Head visitor(got some older relatives who live on a golf course there): it’s boring AF. Lots of retirees there, very quiet and sleepy, no decent food/restaurants/shopping...unless you’re into golf or outdoorsy beachy stuff, there’s really not much else to do, as the show displayed well.

And there are gators all over the place.  I live in SC, yet I'm still terrified by alligators.  If you don't pay them any mind, you won't become gator food, but it was still disconcerting to see them just there, sunbathing or strolling around the golf courses.

Edited by theajw
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Whoa, I missed that. At what point in the episode did she say that ?

When she was getting her dress altered, Thomas said she looked like Melania and she responded with that and then said maybe one day she would be First Lady, which sweetie you’re not that delusional. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Thomas said that he agreed with Kathryn that Ashley shouldn't come to the dinner.  They're dating, they're not engaged or married.

Kathryn's an OG, she's not going anywhere, Unlike Ashley, sleeping with Thomas isn't a prerequisite for appearing on the show, especially considering that she's now back in Patricia's good graces.

Except this.

I’m guessing here, but filming starts in September or October, so by the time the horse scene was filmed it might have been long before this photo was taken.

• Love 1

Ashly has lost a lot of weight since she moved to Charleston. As in scary skinny. Can’t be easy trying to fill Katherine’s big shoes.... The whole show seems so scripted. 

Colonel Gizmo, however, is the only bright spot. I fricking love that cat !! 

Craig is great, but what a slob. That’s a dealbreaker for me.... 

Naomie’s new look ( new nose and breakup weight loss) screams insecurity to me. 

• Love 6
Just now, Major Bigtime said:

I’m guessing here, but filming starts in September or October, so by the time the horse scene was filmed it might have been long before this photo was taken.

It says it was posted on November 21, 2015.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Except this.

Kathryn is dirty, she has no love interest, she has no money, she doesn't have a job, she is crazy and an addict, there is no value to the show in her or the rest of the cast if Thomas leaves.  They get rid of OGs on this show and all over Bravo.  Kathryn's only value is to Peyton, Naomie, Chelsea-she makes them look like a real catch when compared to her.

Kathryn was never in Patricia's good graces.  Patricia has always despised her but I am sure for Whitney she would buddy up to anyone.   

15 minutes ago, snarts said:

All I can say is Thomas can pick them.  Although tacky it is not illegal to wish someone would overdose.  Maybe this latest loser should think about the kids-even if their parents don't.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I doubt it. Showing there phone isn’t going to show their phone number because the contacts name comes up. It wouldn’t make any sense to go to that extra expense.

I have 2 phones.  One is for work and work contacts and one is my private phone.  Just because you work with people doesn't mean you want them to have your personal phone number.  I replace my personal phone and have had my work phone for years.

Thomas is just so skeevy.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I have 2 phones.  One is for work and work contacts and one is my private phone.  Just because you work with people doesn't mean you want them to have your personal phone number.  I replace my personal phone and have had my work phone for years.

Thomas is just so skeevy.

Of course there are situations and jobs where people have a work phone for many reasons  including because it’s easier for reimbursement and records but the production company isn’t reimbursing them for their “work” calls and most of the cast, including Kathryn hang out even when filming.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Of course there are situations and jobs where people have a work phone for many reasons  including because it’s easier for reimbursement and records but the production company isn’t reimbursing them for their “work” calls and most of the cast, including Kathryn hang out even when filming.  

I'm a librarian and don't want my work contacts, employees, to know my personal number.  Most people I know have 2 phones.

• Love 2

'm a librarian and don't want my work contacts, employees, to know my personal number.  Most people I know have 2 phones.

ITA, when I worked just about everybody had two cell phones.  I can't think of anybody who didn't.  With my close friends, I would text them on their personal cells and not on the company phone.  The company cell is the one to blow off!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 8:32 PM, rideashire said:

If Thomas and Ashley's relationship survives this Hilton Head trip I'm gonna be really surprised. I already feel sorry for him having to listen to that and I don't appreciate Ashley inspiring that reaction in me. Having sympathy for Thomas on any level feels wrong and yet...she just...won't...quit.

ITA! She drives me nuts. I don't know how Thomas stands her. Actually, I don't think their relationship is real. He doesn't seem into her at all. I think she was hired to create drama with Kathryn. I never thought I would be rooting for Kathryne, but I am now... especially when Ashley is around. Yikes, she is horrible. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 5