Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Good golly, I just hope it’s all true. It sounds like so much fun to watch. (And yes I get she is a person blah blah she put herself on the show and she heavily promoted it) I have nothing for or against her, just looking for some good tv. Like I’m secretly hoping Brennan gets cut and goes all Meghan F on everybody or that Tara got cut for being secretly pregnant with Jerry Jones baby. Bring on the popcorn. 

I want a making the team and I want The real cheerleaders of Dallas 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Jennv said:

So VK and Tara are gone that puts them at 38 remaining? Since I love to try and guess, my next guess is they will cut Erin on the last day, for drama, same as they did to Kyndall twice and Amy and Brennan for 3 years. Erin is this years Brennan

I have wondered all along if that was going to be CMTs plan.  She looked really bad last night.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 7

I wonder if the 400 pg rule book has been updated to avoid the issues with personell the DCC had last year - regarding the HOllyJenna-gate and people quiting/leaving... I will have to wait 2 weeks to find out the answer...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

If VK did something terrible and they pull another Erica, I will haunt Kelli down and give her a piece of my (well, our) mind.

Fear not -- enough of us on here have the receipts that, should they choose to ignore it, it'll come out.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

If VK did something terrible and they pull another Erica, I will haunt Kelli down and give her a piece of my (well, our) mind.

For real. I want to see a confrontation over/breakdown of the apparent lies she's been telling.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Victoria got cut. Plain and simple. I’m not going to list sources or argue about it anymore. Soon enough it will come out, which is what I’ve been implying all day.

I sure hope this is true because that would make my whole day!!

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Tootie said:

zzz dcc tcc-sm 75.png

Cuts:  Jasmin, Lindsay, Dayton, Taylor T, Kristin

I think Dayton is the most beautiful girl in these photos. Maybe it’s her more natural look and not going super tryhard with her photos.

edit - my second favorite was Rachel and that was before I heard about her being 1st runner up for Miss America.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, HateWatcher said:

Question. I've only been watching since Season 11. Was there ever a season with no drama? I'm trying to gage how much the producers drum up for ratings.

Depends on your definition of drama:)  I remember Season 2 being considered as dramatic cause we were wondering if Kelli Jo and Loni would get their kicks up.  Or Season 7 and Season 8 at finals, waiting to see if Cassie and Danielle would come back after their injuries.  But I would say 12 was the winner...……..so far.  Season 13 is moving up quick into the #1 position.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

No doubt they would LIKE, no LOVE, to cover it up but they wouldn't be able to by the end of camp if the rumors are true.  Victoria's their golden girl of the moment, the one they practically handed a spot to from the moment she stepped into the preliminary round.  If she threw all of that back in their faces for any reason, which leads to her getting cut, it will be REALLY hard for them to explain why the girl who's shoved down our throats the first two episodes practically disappears at the end of the season, especially if the episodes are already completed and headed for prime-time 

30 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Did the stuff VK was lying about burn her chances forever with DCC?

how is TK taking the news?

It would depend on what Victoria was lying about, if she confessed to lying and if she was contrite about it.  That is, IF she was lying at all and this isn't just a vicious rumor to keep the focus on Victoria.   On the one hand, if she was the spoiled, entitled brat some have said she is, it is possible that she could lie and deny and not worry about repercussions because, after all, she's GUARANTEED a spot on the squad and doesn't have to worry about doing ANYTHING to get cut because she won't be.  On the other hand, if she did screw up, lie about it, and apologized she would still be on the squad.  Watched and scrutinized and any number of other things.  There's also the "everything in between" choice.  It may be that, if Victoria IS cut then takes the time to mature, work at everything she was told to in Training Camp as well as everything else, and prove to everyone that she deserves a second chance, she may get it.  If she's cut and comes back the same girl she was in Training Camp and doing the same thing that led to a cut (if there was one), I don't think she would stand a chance because they wouldn't want to take a chance on her again.  Since I have no clue about what's going on with the situation, I'm staying out of the sh*t-storm that seems to be brewing among a few members. 

As for how Tina's handling it, if Victoria WERE cut, especially on the night everyone expected the team to be announced, she would probably be heartbroken for her daughter first and foremost.  Then she would probably be gunning for Kelli, since Kelli's her best friend and how DARE her best friend do this to the girl she watched grow up?  I could throw a lot of other things in there, but this is already veering into speculation and on something I don't know anything about.  I don't want to get into the middle of things and potentially get damaged.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Depends on your definition of drama:)  I remember Season 2 being considered as dramatic cause we were wondering if Kelli Jo and Loni would get their kicks up.  Or Season 7 and Season 8 at finals, waiting to see if Cassie and Danielle would come back after their injuries.  But I would say 12 was the winner...……..so far.  Season 13 is moving up quick into the #1 position.

I agree season 12 got me hooked on the show. So much DRAAAMAAA!

• Love 1

Maybe it’s as simple as what we’ve already seen. She was too large (DCC standards) for the uniform and she acted “grabby” and entitled at camp. We’ve all seen the pics, and questioned them, of her front and center where Rookies usually don’t place themselves. 

This is why conspiracies don’t work. There are too many people that have to keep the secret. 

Proves no conspiracy existed. They can’t re-edit something that has already aired. (Unless amazon cuts it randomly, but it’s still there). And, if they WERE trying to change up the editing, then WHY show Charolette slap him down? So, she can prove to a retired DCC that she’s still “in on it?” Why not cut the scene all together? Do you think Charolette is AFRAID of Tina? Lol. 

If she has actually been cut, then here’s the story: They wanted her to make it. They hoped she’d do the right thing. She didn’t. They gave her more time than they might have given others, but they cut her. It’s that simple. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Maybe it’s as simple as what we’ve already seen. She was too large (DCC standards) for the uniform and she acted “grabby” and entitled at camp. We’ve all seen the pics, and questioned them, of her front and center where Rookies usually don’t place themselves. 

This is why conspiracies don’t work. There are too many people that have to keep the secret. 

Proves no conspiracy existed. They can’t re-edit something that has already aired. (Unless amazon cuts it randomly, but it’s still there). And, if they WERE trying to change up the editing, then WHY show Charolette slap him down? So, she can prove to a retired DCC that she’s still “in on it?” Why not cut the scene all together? Do you think Charolette is AFRAID of Tina? Lol. 

If she has actually been cut, then here’s the story: They wanted her to make it. They hoped she’d do the right thing. She didn’t. They gave her more time than they might have given others, but they cut her. It’s that simple. 

This........if she was cut, I believe Miss Kelli gave the girl that she watched grow up a million chances to tone up and act a little more humble and dance better.  Then since the pics look like VK was gaining weight and not losing and still pushing her way to the front etc................Kelli was left with telling her next year (while Judy rolls her eyes and think it was always be this way).  

I watched the show before this was all more drama and will continue to watch.  I love watching the girls dance and root on my favs.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Glamourdoll said:

I am curious. How many of you who read here on the reg would NOT watch the show because you learned everything in the spoiler thread first?

I never have because seeing it and reading about it are not the same. If anything I am more eager to see something if it sounds interesting.

I still watch but I like knowing the poop as well. It’s like reading a book and still going to see the movie, 2 different experiences. The best part about the board is that u can vent, b zany, b supportive all in couple of pages. It was so entertaining today that I didn’t get all my weeding done cuz I kept checkin in????

• Love 11
8 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

“We are rockin’ and rollin’ today!”

Ugh, I couldn’t stomach watching these two, and did TK walk her in and schmooze with  KF and CJ beforehand?

I just can’t this season.  

Agreed.  So cheesy.  I lost interest right then and there. :(

• Love 4

I also want to know why Charlotte and Kelli thought VK was powerful, she looked behind in semi, doing the DCC routine by like 1 or 2 counts - she does to me and I'm not a trained dancer (my idea of dancing is when I go out to release steam after work on my days off).

Also I must have missed the announcement but does anyone know how many episodes there will be for this season.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

It was totally scripted.  They had him say that about Victoria so that Charlotte and Kelli could tell Tina they really wanted Victoria but the other judges were the ones that didn't.  If that was not scripted they would have defiantly cut him saying that.  They used him and I thought he was perfect, good job!!  They had to cut her because she has been lying about too many things and too many people know the lies.  

If she didn't make it into TC I'd agree with you, but she did, so obviously his opinion didn't matter. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Point blank. Kellie and Charlotte really lost credibility with their glowing comments of VK. 

This! It was incredible. I rewatched it a couple of times. Marshall and Vicki’s expressions were priceless. I wished they wud have shown Neil’s as well. I lost a lot of respect for both of them no matter how it plays out.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, JohnGalt said:

Victoria got cut. Plain and simple. I’m not going to list sources or argue about it anymore. Soon enough it will come out, which is what I’ve been implying all day.

I hope you're right. I want you to be right. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Show group is Amy, Heather, Kashara, Kelli, Khalyn, Lacey, Madeline, Tasha, Tess, Hannah, Jalyn, Bridget, Amber, and Daphne. Hopefully I didn’t forget anyone. All of the vets from last year’s show group who returned did make it back.

I believe Lexie also made show group! 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Show group is Amy, Heather, Kashara, Kelli, Khalyn, Lacey, Madeline, Tasha, Tess, Hannah, Jalyn, Bridget, Amber, and Daphne. Hopefully I didn’t forget anyone. All of the vets from last year’s show group who returned did make it back.

Eta forgot Gina and Lauren. I’m getting too old.

No Rachel Wyatt?

• Love 3

Honestly... my theory is that is VK played along with the story line this season that she has a spot this year but actually doesn’t and knew it. She knew going in she was there to add ratings and boost conversation about favoritism and all that. The agreement was that she plays to the story line this year, gets cut last moment and comes back swinging next year. Just sayin...

• Love 5

The other thing — this nonsense about Tara being a weak dancer.

if K&J are good at their job, they cut a weak dancer after a year in DCC. Good judges of talent realize there will be no change in six weeks after a year.

it fascinates me for an organization that supposedly prides itself in image they do not get this. 

• Love 7

Honest opinion on VK — they were ready to give her a spot and promised her one because 1) K is close to Tina and 2) Tina’s husband is way tied in financially with The Star.

in the old days that worked. Now, with social media, they got caught and realized that plan is a worse look.

• Love 3