Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

On 6/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, heatherchandler said:

Thank you!  Ok, this is weird. 

She strangely has a huge fan base.  I don't get it.

Really? I totally get it. Think of the legions of privileged white girls who only want to be famous for nothing, and then have their poster girl punished for being caught out being racist. They don't like being told they cant do or say whatever they want to. I'm not surprised at all, and I'm white.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

Huh? Comparing the government going after people for being communists or suspected communists to private companies firing reality stars because of outrage over their racist actions and statements is a false equivalency, IMO. It’s like when people scream that someone shouldn’t be fired for saying racist, sexist, or homophobic things because of “free speech”. Free speech guarantees that you can say whatever you want (with a few limitations) without fear of retribution from the government. It doesn’t say you can say whatever you want without consequences from private individuals or entities. Companies can fire someone for anything not covered by the equal protections act, and they frequently do. I don’t get why it’s perfectly okay for a network to fire someone of their own accord for racism or any other reason but if they do so because of fan outrage then it’s wrong. 

tumblr_mi1mc5jkQd1rqfhi2o1_500.gifv

• Love 11
On 6/25/2020 at 4:30 PM, glowbug said:

Huh? Comparing the government going after people for being communists or suspected communists to private companies firing reality stars because of outrage over their racist actions and statements is a false equivalency, IMO. It’s like when people scream that someone shouldn’t be fired for saying racist, sexist, or homophobic things because of “free speech”. Free speech guarantees that you can say whatever you want (with a few limitations) without fear of retribution from the government. It doesn’t say you can say whatever you want without consequences from private individuals or entities. Companies can fire someone for anything not covered by the equal protections act, and they frequently do. I don’t get why it’s perfectly okay for a network to fire someone of their own accord for racism or any other reason but if they do so because of fan outrage then it’s wrong. 

THIS 1000 times....and then some.

With Rights comes Responsibility....and anyone who doesn't understand this needs to go back to the sandbox and let the responsible adults run things.

Including stassi....

especially stassi...

I pity her spawn simply because (as far as we know) we do not get to choose our parents.

• Love 13
On 6/25/2020 at 4:49 PM, heatherchandler said:

No one said anything about free speech.  What I am saying is I don't believe in "canceling" someone because they are saying something that you disagree with.  My example is - a Christian company firing someone because they say, "I had an abortion."  Should that person be fired?  The company believes abortion is murder, so really really bad.  Should that employee be "canceled?"  Of course not.  So, I am not going to say one thing for one situation I agree with, and another for a different situation.

And Bravo is awful, in general.  Look at who they put on tv.  Fame-whores, idiots, assholes.  They didn't do this because they think it is right, they did it to calm the internet.  They care about money, above all else.

And the thing is, I don't think Stassi did this because she is racist, she did it because she is a bad person, and cruel to others.  She is apathetic to people, not hateful.

I get your point - and 100% agree about Bravo and Stassi mostly being just plain cruel to anybody regardless. Stassi did this two years ago and it’s now suddenly an issue? LVP “supposedly” was way ahead of the curve re minority rights. 

The other side of the coin - would Stassi have done this to a white girl? I don’t think so. Her and Kristen saw a grainy photo of a light skinned back girl with a weave and immediately thought Faith? They’ve known Faith personally for years. Had to know what she looks like. If they really thought it was her, they obviously have a problem.

I’m a huge fan of the First Amendment. That’s why I personally believe trying to get rid of/limit Lobbyists and the ilk is unconstitutional (right to petition government). That’s why I (and my Libertarian husband) are outraged at what happened at Lafayette Square in DC a couple of weeks ago. It’s a slippery slope. 

I also think there are different standards for free speech re “reality TV” for job security. IMO - their “job” is very tied to public opinion (see ratings) and the network has every right to fire them/not renew their contract whenever they want for whatever reason they want. See odious Jenelle Evans from Teen Mom and her even more repugnant husband. 

Sorry long - but IMO Stassi probably has a good case for a settlement from Bravo even if I don’t agree. Her “actions” were two years ago and they didn’t give a shit then (recently deceased FIL was a very  accomplished labor lawyer). 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Sorry long - but IMO Stassi probably has a good case for a settlement from Bravo even if I don’t agree. Her “actions” were two years ago and they didn’t give a shit then (recently deceased FIL was a very  accomplished labor lawyer). 

Not unless Bravo had any specific clauses in their contracts allowing them to be fired for committing certain actions.

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if she ever did try to sue Bravo, lord knows is sleazy enough.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I doubt she would ever sue. I’m sure she wants to get another reality show job and suing your former reality show employer wouldn’t help with that lol. Not sure what else she would do for a job.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Not unless Bravo had any specific clauses in their contracts allowing them to be fired for committing certain actions.

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if she ever did try to sue Bravo, lord knows is sleazy enough.

IMO that’s also in the slippery slope. 

Sorry for introducing topic. Probably not relevant.  

I only mentioned it cause I’m a loser and convinced my aforementioned labor lawyer FIL to read Farrah Abraham’s complaint against MTV years ago. I took advantage of him liking me, along with him getting a little soft in the brain. See loser.

He told me it looked like something you could download from the Internet for less than $300. Yet she did get some sort of even if minor settlement out of it. Stassi’s smarter than Farrah. So is my houseplant.

9 minutes ago, Marley said:

I doubt she would ever sue. I’m sure she wants to get another reality show job and suing your former reality show employer wouldn’t help with that lol. Not sure what else she would do for a job.

See smarter than Farrah. I agree.

• LOL 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

IMO Stassi probably has a good case for a settlement from Bravo even if I don’t agree. Her “actions” were two years ago and they didn’t give a shit then (recently deceased FIL was a very  accomplished labor lawyer). 

Free speech has shit to do with private companies holding their employees to a standard of conduct. California is an at will employment state and none of the people terminated are a protected class being fired because of it. In addition they don’t usually send out contracts until after the reunion so it’s likely that none of them was even fired, they simply didn’t renew their contracts.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

Stassi will not be on another reality show unless she produces it herself. She is going to use the vehicle of podcasts and personal appearances to make money. As far as the book deal she can self publish. No advance but you make much more of the sales price. Many smart marketers do very well self publishing.

There are many more alternative to the traditional revenue streams that everyone is used too. 

Stassi got famous on Bravo. She has to maintain that on her own. She can certainly do that.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/26/2020 at 11:16 AM, Callaphera said:

Kristen and her new boyfriend were there (I guess you can break up a friendship for awhile but when the racist accusations hit the fan, birds of a feather and all that). Jax is greasy and driving his golf cart (Brittany is still in Kentucky). Stassi is holding her gas bubble pregnant stomach and dressing in flowy tops to make herself look more pregnant than she is. And the real kicker? It's Tom and Katie's house that they were going to. Y'all, the paparazzi are not hanging outside of Tom and Katie's house in Valley Village by chance. And Stassi, on her now defunct podcast, even made fun of reality stars getting papped (I believe it was Scheana she was making fun of at the time) because she said that they don't just appear, you have to call them and let them know where you'll be so that they show up and Stassi was all "Ugh, why would you do that? That's so lame."

Guess it's only lame until you lose your job and need to scrounge up a few bucks for ranch and diapers. 

That fetus is working harder than her father has in years. 

I'm not saying I want Stassi exiled for the rest of her life but a period of self examination would have been nice. Instead we got a pregnancy announcement drop within 2 days of the shit hitting the fan and now she and Beau are business as usual. The one good thing is that I don't think US Weekly pays much. But it indicates to me that she thinks this will blow over with enough puff pieces and she can restart her empire by the time she gives birth.

I'm not saying I'll stop watching VPR but this is what I require going forward

1) I want Jax and his wife gone

2) I want the British wamker fired, tarred and feathered and his laptop driven over by a truck

3) I want Schwartz called out for his dog crap personality

4) I want the male staff members to shudder every time Lisa tries to wrangle a "isn't she the hottest woman I've ever seen" comment out of them and to look at her with thinly veiled contempt at her desperation.

These are my demands. Ignore them at your peril, Bravo!

Edited by Iris987
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

I'm good with Stassi being fired/not having her contract renewed. She did that (maliciously called the police on Faith) at age 30? By the time her brain was fully developed, and she'd been in the public eye for sometime.   This is not a teenaged transgression: this is some grown up, real life consequences shit.  Sometimes you have to pay the piper, and this is one of those times.  I hope she learns from it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
19 hours ago, dosodog said:

Here's hoping Schaena's boyfriend is semi interesting!

Because I think we are going to see a lot of him next year. 

I think we will be treated to many scenes of Schaena’s  undulating jiggling buttocks next season.

Think about that for a minute.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 3

I'm still working on unseeing the workout routine they had going on during the 3rd part of the reunion.

She treated him like a human jungle gym and I feel a tad disturbed by it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Stassi did this two years ago and it’s now suddenly an issue? LVP “supposedly” was way ahead of the curve re minority rights. 

Which only shows Bravo and LVP are racists who thought nothing of Stassi basically committing a crime. Remember LVP giggling at Brandi Glanville's racist ass. Filing a false police report is a crime and for the Christians that's called bearing false witness. 

If the cops had arrested Faith and hurt her, Stassi would have turned her fight for justice into a podcast a la Serial and not lost a wink of sleep. She is an evil racist.

Edited by Adgirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 6/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, dosodog said:

I'm still working on unseeing the workout routine they had going on during the 3rd part of the reunion.

She treated him like a human jungle gym and I feel a tad disturbed by it.

His “help me!” eyes were disturbing!

• LOL 5
On 6/28/2020 at 5:08 PM, biakbiak said:

Free speech has shit to do with private companies holding their employees to a standard of conduct. California is an at will employment state and none of the people terminated are a protected class being fired because of it. In addition they don’t usually send out contracts until after the reunion so it’s likely that none of them was even fired, they simply didn’t renew their contracts.

Swear I’m off this topic after this. I did like your post. Sorry if this is long and uninteresting.

They publicly fired her though instead of simply not renewing her contract. IMO they’re trying to act like they actually cared what she did cause two years later it’s thankfully finally a national issue.

At Will really doesn’t mean that much if you can prove cause. I think she does have cause since it was two years later and publicly humiliated, even if she deserves it. See above posts I doubt she’ll sue anyway.

I’ve always been an “At Will” employee. I got fired from a very lucrative job four years ago for being “rude” to my boss (I was😀).

He was an incompetent, arrogant idiot with no experience (commercial RE acquisitions). He was hired internally from another region (asset management) after my old boss left, for reasons unknown to everybody in my company ($40B fund over last 30 years). He was not well liked then or now. I did all the work and made them a lot of money ($900M of acquisitions in the 2 1/2 years I “worked” for him).

They offered me two months salary. I refused to sign that and sent a copy of my FIL’s resume. They didn’t know he was going senile (I did all the communication with very little input from him). A month later they settled for 12 months.😀

Funny thing is aforementioned asshole has not managed to buy a paper bag since I left. But he still has his job (see white male). The only thing more rare than a female in institutional commercial RE acquisitions is a black person BTW. At least I knew two other women (white of course) at my level. I‘ve never even known of an acquisitions analyst who was black. 

I’m pretty happy the whole thing happened. I’m lucky enough to have the means (and resume) to make the conscious decision to go into affordable housing (at half my old salary). My favorite job ever. They love me - even when I call our partners idiots. They think it’s funny, cause it’s generally true.

Sorry again if TMI and long. But I do think she could sue and get something if she wanted to. See again Farrah Abraham.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

They publicly fired her though instead of simply not renewing her contract. IMO they’re trying to act like they actually cared what she did cause two years later it’s thankfully finally a national issue.

48 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Swear I’m off this topic after this. I did like your post. Sorry if this is long and uninteresting.

At Will really doesn’t mean that much if you can prove cause. I think she does have cause since it was two years later and publicly humiliated, even if she deserves it. See above posts I doubt she’ll sue anyway.

I’ve always been an “At Will” employee. I got fired from a very lucrative job four years ago for being “rude” to my boss (I was😀).

He was an incompetent, arrogant idiot with no experience (commercial RE acquisitions). He was hired internally from another region (asset management) after my old boss left, for reasons unknown to everybody in my company ($40B fund over last 30 years). He was not well liked then or now. I did all the work and made them a lot of money ($900M of acquisitions in the 2 1/2 years I “worked” for him).

They offered me two months salary. I refused to sign that and sent a copy of my FIL’s resume. They didn’t know he was going senile (I did all the communication with very little input from him). A month later they settled for 12 months.😀

Funny thing is aforementioned asshole has not managed to buy a paper bag since I left. But he still has his job (see white male). The only thing more rare than a female in institutional commercial RE acquisitions is a black person BTW. At least I knew two other women (white of course) at my level. I‘ve never even known of an acquisitions analyst who was black. 

I’m pretty happy the whole thing happened. I’m lucky enough to have the means (and resume) to make the conscious decision to go into affordable housing (at half my old salary). My favorite job ever. They love me - even when I call our partners idiots. They think it’s funny, cause it’s generally true.

Sorry again if TMI and long. But I do think she could sue and get something if she wanted to. See again Farrah Abraham.

Sorry you wrote all the out because none of  it’s accurate. At Will literally means the employer can fire you without cause and doesn’t apply to most reality show contracts who aren’t even considered employees. 

As it relates to Stassi and the other three.. The show hasn’t been even officially renewed for a new season. The only statement that Bravo released about the four is to confirm  that they are not returning to the show (again it hasn’t been renewed so there might not even be a show). Headlines declared then “fired”, not Bravo or the production company. Production   might have paid a penalty to release them from a contact that neither of us knows exist (though based on the interviews from Kristen and the sad pleas from Stassi’s mom and brother it seems they were not- that tracts with all other bravo shows that Mostly have one season contracts) and but again she legit had no recourse to sue. 

Based on your story if they so easily settled for 12 months you  might have has a legit case that would have cost them a shit ton more or they figured paying you for a year was the lower than they would have paid out in attorney fees; but none of that applies to Stassi, Kristen and the two Ms.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Sorry you wrote all the shit because none of  it’s accurate. At Will literally means the employer can fire you without cause and doesn’t apply to most reality show contracts who aren’t even considered employees. 

As it relates to Stassi and the other three.. The show hasn’t been even officially renewed for a new season. The only statement that Bravo released about the four is to confirm  that they are not returning to the show (again it hasn’t been renewed so they might not even be a show). Headlines declared then “fired”, not Bravo. The productions  might have paid a penalty to release them from a contact that neither of us knows exist (though based on the interviews from Kristen and the sad pleas from Stassi’s mom and brother) but again she legit had no recourse to sue. 

Wow. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to piss you off. I did like your post. I just disagree a bit about the At Will thing being totally cut and dry given my experience (see me getting fired for being rude) and Farrah Abraham. See also prominent labor lawyer FIL (now deceased - Sweet Baby Jesus bless his soul).

Mr DC Sr would agree with you in substance wholeheartedly BTW. It’s why he moved his family from Cleveland to Florida 40 years ago (he was the labor union management appointment of Bob Graham). He wanted his children to grow up in a right to work state.

Mr. DC is pissed cause he loves Cleveland. And went to University of Florida - so considers his earlier love of FSU as child abuse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Wow. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to piss you off. I did like your post. I just disagree a bit about the At Will thin

You didn’t piss me off. I was merely pointing out that none of the four people who will no longer appear on the program were At Will employees but rather reality show performers  so your example has no bearing on Stassi not being on the show anymore. Max was the only person who had a real job, as manager of Tom Tom and there has been no indication he was fired from that and given it’s a pandemic who knows in what capacity or if they will open again. Stassi and Kristen only worked for the show and didn’t even have fake jobs like the other dude as a occasional server/video hi/Lisa’s personal trainer.

Farrah Abraham was actively under contract and  filming her show and her suit alleged that a member of production verbally abused her and it was quickly settled probably for the buyout in her contract which she was under but everyone is under An NDA.
Sorry about your FIL but again none of your examples apply to Stassi. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Based on your story if they so easily settled for 12 months you  might have has a legit case that would have cost them a shit ton more or they figured paying you for a year was the lower than they would have paid out in attorney fees; but none of that applies to Stassi, Kristen and the two Ms.

Absolutely. I did maybe have a legit case. But see rude 😀and At Will. My FIL’s local friend who would handle (see also old), was pretty happy when I said I had no intention of suing. It would have been pro bono and takes a long time. 

I also told that to the HR guy from Orange County who fired me. He’s a nice guy. I took a year off, and signed with a consultant firm who said I needed to create a LinkedIn page. I invited 20 people (none from former firm). But I guess LinkedIn has access to my e-mails and sends/accepts on my behalf?

I suddenly I had 15 plus connections from my former company. Including the HR guy who fired me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 10:45 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

You are very cute! And funny!

Thank you. That’s very sweet. Unfortunately I’m getting a little too long in the tooth to be that cute anymore. I used to be. 

To biakbiak’s point about them settling so quickly - IMO they were petrified by my FIL’s resume (it’s really really impressive). When it first started I told them my FIL was a labor lawyer and in return I was told their lawyers were from Beverly Hills like that was supposed to impress (then sent resume).

Being a female I am a protected class and was in an overwhelmingly white male dominated industry. There was also a mix up with some of my e-mails (even my Google account) going through my company’s exchange server that got shut down. The whole thing probably thing probably actually took a couple of months. I called when I hadn’t heard from them in a couple of weeks. I thought they were ignoring me - my FIL’s friend assured me that wasn’t the case. In those two weeks they probably assumed I was getting ready to sue (knew it would be pro bono on my part), so combined with the likely legal cost of a lawsuit IMO they just wanted this problem to go away.

Mostly unrelated - but let’s hear it for the Supreme Court finally making LGBT a protected class. My sister got fired from a really really really lucrative job in late 2008 (she was an Institutional Equity Trader for Morgan Stanley - worked for them for almost 20 years starting as a Sales Assistant). She asked my FIL to look at her separation agreement. I remember him telling her the only real unprotected classes were if you were fat or gay. She didn’t have a case. They were very careful about firing low to high level employees of every ilk.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - my sister’s fat. If she was 50 lbs lighter at the time they might not have fired her.
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Stassi Schroeder Addresses Racial Misconduct: ‘It’s My Fault That I Didn’t Educate Myself’“
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/stassi-schroeder-racial-misconduct-interview-tamron-hall-1234773882/

Ugh. I didn’t watch it but from the article it sounds like she has been coached by her PR team (I don’t believe for a moment she is not mad about being “cancelled” or doesn’t think she’s a victim), however, saying it wasn’t about race for her still shows her ignorance. I doubt she was actively thinking “I’ll call the cops on Faith because she’s black” but I do think her unconscious biases were at play and that does make it about race on her end, not just Faith’s. She and Kristen only believed the cops would take them seriously because they are white and the person they were calling the cops on is black. She still doesn’t get it. 

ETA: I've just come across a few more articles about Stassi's interview and the one posted here made her sound better than the others I've seen (I still refuse to watch the interview). She is claiming that she now gets it and can speak for Black Lives Matter. She was heavily coached by her Crisis Maneagement PR firm and this is the best they could come up with? 

Edited by glowbug
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, glowbug said:

Ugh. I didn’t watch it but from the article it sounds like she has been coached by her PR team (I don’t believe for a moment she is not mad about being “cancelled” or doesn’t think she’s a victim), however, saying it wasn’t about race for her still shows her ignorance. I doubt she was actively thinking “I’ll call the cops on Faith because she’s black” but I do think her unconscious biases were at play and that does make it about race on her end, not just Faith’s. She and Kristen only believed the cops would take them seriously because they are white and the person they were calling the cops on is black. She still doesn’t get it. 

ETA: I've just come across a few more articles about Stassi's interview and the one posted here made her sound better than the others I've seen (I still refuse to watch the interview). She is claiming that she now gets it and can speak for Black Lives Matter. She was heavily coached by her Crisis Maneagement PR firm and this is the best they could come up with? 

I did watch the interview. Tamron doesn’t have a good poker face and I could tell she wasn’t buying any of what Stassi was saying, particularly at the beginning.  Whenever Tamron asked for a more in-depth explanation of some things Stassi had said or done she deflected the question and stayed on script.  I don’t buy Stassi’s apology as sincere and I believe her getting a coach is only to enable her getting future employment. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

I did watch the interview. Tamron doesn’t have a good poker face and I could tell she wasn’t buying any of what Stassi was saying, particularly at the beginning.  Whenever Tamron asked for a more in-depth explanation of some things Stassi had said or done she deflected the question and stayed on script.  I don’t buy Stassi’s apology as sincere and I believe her getting a coach is only to enable her getting future employment. 

My take away from that interview was that Stasis was more full of shit than a septic tank.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 6/11/2020 at 11:09 AM, Callaphera said:

Again, I don't think that Stassi and Kristen go around talking shit about black people or any other race on a regular basis. I think that, at the very least, Stassi is a product of her upbringing.

Was she raised by demons? Most racists don't talk shit about black people, THEY CALL THE FUCKING COPS ON INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE.
I'm never going to feel safe in my own country because people like Stassi can just take my freedom on a whim. 

• Love 8

I saw the interview and I think Tamron gave her a ration of shit!  I think StASSi ended up looking even more like an asshole than she did going in!  I THINK StASSi thought she could schmooze Tamron and she'd go away all puffed up and looking GOOD.

SHE DIDN'T. End. of. story.  She gonna have to try some other PR firm.  THIS one was an EPIC FAIL.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
On 9/30/2020 at 7:38 PM, goofygirl said:

I saw the interview and I think Tamron gave her a ration of shit!  I think StASSi ended up looking even more like an asshole than she did going in!  I THINK StASSi thought she could schmooze Tamron and she'd go away all puffed up and looking GOOD.

SHE DIDN'T. End. of. story.  She gonna have to try some other PR firm.  THIS one was an EPIC FAIL.

I missed this shit show but I’m glad to hear that she didn’t get away being absolved for her racist bullshit. These assholes learn NOTHING because every time they Fuck up, and the do so very often, LVP always lets them off the hook. This time they need to learn their lessons.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

I missed this shit show but I’m glad to hear that she didn’t get away being absolved for her racist bullshit. These assholes learn NOTHING because every time they Fuck up, and the do so very often, LVP always lets them off the hook. This time they need to learn their lessons.

Tamron Hall Claps Back (Hard) at Stassi Schroeder’s Claims That She Was Ambushed During Their Interview

This girl doesn't learn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/28/2020 at 4:55 PM, Iris987 said:

That fetus is working harder than her father has in years. 

I'm not saying I want Stassi exiled for the rest of her life but a period of self examination would have been nice. Instead we got a pregnancy announcement drop within 2 days of the shit hitting the fan and now she and Beau are business as usual. The one good thing is that I don't think US Weekly pays much. But it indicates to me that she thinks this will blow over with enough puff pieces and she can restart her empire by the time she gives birth.

I'm not saying I'll stop watching VPR but this is what I require going forward

1) I want Jax and his wife gone

2) I want the British wamker fired, tarred and feathered and his laptop driven over by a truck

3) I want Schwartz called out for his dog crap personality

4) I want the male staff members to shudder every time Lisa tries to wrangle a "isn't she the hottest woman I've ever seen" comment out of them and to look at her with thinly veiled contempt at her desperation.

These are my demands. Ignore them at your peril, Bravo!

So what you're saying then is that you're quitting this bitch for good, right?!? 😛

On 6/28/2020 at 6:10 PM, dosodog said:

Here's hoping Schaena's boyfriend is semi interesting!

Because I think we are going to see a lot of him next year. 

This is sort of an oxymoron right? Because, I mean, this is Shaena we're talking about. What interesting dude would seriously be interested in her? Wannabe fame whores only need apply. Those who wear Axe 'Desperation' will be shortlisted.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She really is a pretty baby. Right now she looks more like Dad. 
I’m sure Stassi took time to photoshop her pictures of herself with her baby. In one of them her face is too smooth. 

I’m not gonna lie: would HATE IT if my mom were Stassi and I eventually watched her insane behavior on VR from back in its early seasons. Or even her previous reality show stints; between her past mistakes and obvious plastic surgery visits, Stassi seems to have a whole magazine rack’s worth of issues. And just like most of the Kardashians, she was great television once, but the idea of her raising another human these days is a little disconcerting to me((I’d say the same about Kristen and Jax)).
Hopefully she’s changed and grown a lot since then and also won’t be repeating some of the toxic behavior we saw her own mom give to her onscreen a few times.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

She named her baby after an insurance company???  

Cute baby, though.

ONE of this cute baby's parents is gonna have to get a real j-o-b one of these days.  Cute only goes so far - even in Los Angeles.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She really is a pretty baby. Right now she looks more like Dad. 
I’m sure Stassi took time to photoshop her pictures of herself with her baby. In one of them her face is too smooth. 

She really is Beau’s mini-me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/24/2020 at 4:26 AM, Kiki620 said:

I've never been able to pin down how I feel about Beau.  I lean towards the negative mainly because of what we saw of his Mother.  That self-help type seems that she would make her child believe he was veryyyyy special and could walk on water.  So he gives me that vibe, I guess.  

I get that creepy vibe from Alicia Silverstone and her son.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:31 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I used to think that the New York Times was a respectable newspaper. But wasn’t Erika Jayne’s book a “bestseller,” too?  And some other HWs’ books?

Brandi Glanville's book did quite well.  YES, I did read through some parts at an airport bookstore.  It was okay, actually and an easy read.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:51 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

Pretty sure he probably hasn't been since the 3rd date.

He became her Instagram Husband.

• Love 3