Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Season Finale: The Runaway Runway

• Start Topic

A pretty boring episode.  No one seems to have a sense of humour any more.  I feel like the producer says - what can we argue about now?  And something is dredged up from months ago so one of them can stomp off in a huff for a bit of contrived drama.

And the swimsuits looked uncomfortable and not particularly new, different or attractive.

That beautiful staircase.... sigh.  Hope she changes her mind.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Does anyone else think American Woman looks straight from Lifetime?

If only. 

I’d bet Kyle would have been delighted. The show is supposed to air on the Paramount network (old Spike)

I can’t see it going anywhere.

• Love 5

Why is Erika getting flack for not inserting herself into a fight that has been over for a year? the fight was between Kyle and Dorit at this point and all that would have happened if Erika had jumped in would have been inflaming something that had been dead for a year ....Kyle knew Erika didn't blame her for anything Dorit could say whatever she wanted and it shouldn't have mattered one fig because Erika had already told Kyle she had nothing to do with it....let Dorit run her mouth they knew the truth .......Dorit was trying to deflect the fight and make it bigger then it needed to be and Erika didn't give her that and Kyle should have known that anyway

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Wicked said:

I see some empty seats at that fashion show

12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Culver City? With a name like Beverly Beach you’d think she’d have it somewhere in the 90210 zip code area. 

I think the "press seats" were all empty.

LA Fashion Week is held along Sunset Boulevard - first week of October. They should have had the event there - there are multiple venues that could have accommodated them easily as Fashion Week was over but the space and existing runways were open.

What press is going to want to drive 11 miles out of LA? From what I've gathered - 11 miles might equal an hour or more drive depending on the traffic.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

Anyone else notice that when Dorit is trying to stir the pot she has this smirk on her face like yes they took the bait.

YES.  I noticed it (and mentioned it) for the first time last season when she was trying to get the rumor going that Lisa Rinna was on drugs (after her bag-o-pills was introduced). 

She's the worst.  

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa is the one that took dorit off the cover of that magazine she’s the one that brought it up to that creepy little man lol I love she’s lying through her teeth 

13 hours ago, JD5166 said:

This is the best moment of the whole season. BURN! Hahaha 

real-housewives-dorit-viserys-gold-head-

I do believe Mark wasn't happy with Dorit when she kept bitching at the photo shoot. But I agree with both of you - LVP is going to punish her into infinity and beyond and she'll be slick about it.

The pictures were horrible - even with Dorit's head cropped out.

IvyGirl:  I think Dorit stole Choo Choo's leather apron

collage2.001-1-1024x575.jpeg

• Love 4
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

real-housewives-dorit-viserys-gold-head-

I do believe Mark wasn't happy with Dorit when she kept bitching at the photo shoot. But I agree with both of you - LVP is going to punish her into infinity and beyond and she'll be slick about it.

The pictures were horrible - even with Dorit's head cropped out.

I dont remember what Episode it was but when they did the cut to Lisa and creepy mag guy taking pictures of the new model for the magazine Lisa is the one that says she doesn't want Dorit on the cover anymore and talks him into it saying she was so negative then he takes the bait and starts bashing her too saying he doesn't want that energy make no mistake it was LISA who got her cut and no one else

• Love 7
13 hours ago, sadiebyuca said:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!
Did you hear Mauricio say that Teddi's husband was putting in their security system in the new house?!?!  He said he wanted the biggest and the best system out there.
Guess that didn't work!

Do we know for certain if the Umanskys used Edwin's security firm to install a system for their new home? If so, I wonder if the friendship between Kyle and Teddi has soured after the Christmas burglary incident.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Do we know for certain if the Umanskys used Edwin's security firm to install a system for their new home? If so, I wonder if the friendship between Kyle and Teddi has soured after the Christmas burglary incident.

What I read at the time of the burglary was that it was that the security system was not turned on, due to a miscommunication. Kyle and family were out of town, and there were various workers at the home renovating while they were away. I don't think whoever installed the system can be held accountable if it was not turned on. 

Just googled a story regarding it, which stated :  We're told this was a freak event where burglars were able to get in and out undetected, because the house has a state-of-the-art security system which can be turned on remotely, but there was a misunderstanding and it was not turned on.  

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

“I have been on TV my whole life.”  Kyle the big crybaby had a hissy fit until it’s ALL about her . My show, my new house, my childhood, my closet, blah blah BLAH. She is such an overdone teenaged s*** who can’t dress. 

Why was Teddi in the 2nd row at the fashion show? 

Ericka if you’re sick stay home ! 

I think it's Dorit's way of telling her to know her place in the hierarchy of "friends" on the show. You know Dorit did this on purpose - total bitch move

• Love 9

When Camille told Kyle she got engaged, it seemed to me that Kyle couldn't make a full smile because her cheeks were so frozen from botox. 

Kyle and Faye are going to ruin that beautiful house. Removing the original banister with brass & metal is ridiculous. So many designers seem to be going all-in with brass again; I think it's going to look dated very quickly.

• Love 14

Maybe someone else remembers how long Camille was dating David before they got engaged but I feel like she started dating him at the start of filming and then was engaged by the end of it. Or maybe they were friends before? In any case, it's not that important, just trying to get my timelines sorted out. Relationships happen fast for some people and I do believe that if two people have spent most of their adult life in relationships learning what they don't want, it can be easier to figure out quickly when you meet someone you feel is right for you. Best of luck to her.

The way LVP's magazine chose to feature Dorit's shoot was exactly the way Dorit had assumed the shoot would be (no face shots). She spent the entire shoot complaining about how she looked and not liking the photos (which was probably insulting to everyone on set). She didn't like the pictures anyway so why feel any sort of way about not getting the 'heads up' about it? In the end, the shoot ended up being what you assumed it would be because you made a stink about how your face looked.

Kyle stop being petty. Why didn't you say all this shit before you agreed to clear the air and move on in Berlin? You don't get a free pass for continually bringing up the same grievances because 'you can't get over it'. Then don't fucking say you want to move past it when you clearly haven't said all you need to say about it. She's doing to Erika what she did to LVP. She initiated a confrontation and wanting others to jump in to clear her name. Kyle doesn't want to see that Erika has defended her just because Erika didn't do it in the moment and with the words that Kyle wanted her to use. It's very telling that Kyle walked away from the situation thinking that everyone had the problem but her. That's the first sign that you're actually the one that's the problem. Also side note, I thought Erika looked great at the fashion show.

Teddi preaches accountability but her bias toward Kyle because of their budding friendship would suggest that she's up Kyle's ass. You're patting Kyle on the back for bringing up something that happened a year ago, that happened TO Erika and you're blaming Erika for not stepping up and saying that Kyle had nothing to do with pantygate. When Kyle confronted Dorit, Dorit denied suggesting that Kyle was involved in it (and Erika did support Kyle in pointing out that Dorit's comments seemed to insinuate that Kyle was involved). So Kyle continues saying 'how can same pantygate was my idea' and Dorit is saying 'I never said it was your idea' and admitting that it wasn't. What more does Kyle want? Teddi, just because someone is catching feelings doesn't mean they're behaving rationally. When you suggest that others should coddle and give in to irrational behaviour, then YOU are the one that's not giving good advice.

Was sad to read about Kyle's home being robbed and how much was stolen. Birkins can be replaced but sentimental stuff is hard to get over.

This whole season seemed like arguments over really petty things that they wouldn't let die. Is there a point of a reunion?

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Honestly, and this is just my opinion, so don't hate me, I think that Erica is part the problem. I don't think it's her fault, but it seemed like the entire season (and the last one too) was full of either Erica thinking that she was being dissed, or the others trying to apologize to Erica. I think her personality overwhelmed the rest of the cast. And maybe Andy thinks that her "career" and glam squad and wardrobe of characters is great, but I can't stand it. And it's crystal clear that outside of the tines they film together, Erica has no communication with the cast at all. And Teddi always looked frightened of Erica.

I might be biased, because I don't know mind Erika; but I didn't see the season as revolving around her issues with the other girls. That was a good part of it. But there was also a large segment of Kyle thinking she'd been dissed by LVP and/or Dorit. And then Dorit thinking she'd been dissed by LVP and/or Kyle. And then there were several episodes devoted to perceived disses between Dorit and Teddi. 

It was ALL a bunch of petty BS, IMO, but I don't think it was heavily centered around Erika. I do agree, though, that she does seem more distanced from the cast than the others. I think she looks at this as purely a job. She shows up and interacts, but I don't know how much effort she puts into these relationships outside of the show. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

Kyle and Faye are going to ruin that beautiful house. Removing the original banister with brass & metal is ridiculous. So many designers seem to be going all-in with brass again; I think it's going to look dated very quickly.

And then they will change it again. Apparently Mauricio is making boatloads of bank these days...

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why is Erika getting flack for not inserting herself into a fight that has been over for a year? the fight was between Kyle and Dorit at this point and all that would have happened if Erika had jumped in would have been inflaming something that had been dead for a year ....Kyle knew Erika didn't blame her for anything Dorit could say whatever she wanted and it shouldn't have mattered one fig because Erika had already told Kyle she had nothing to do with it....let Dorit run her mouth they knew the truth .......Dorit was trying to deflect the fight and make it bigger then it needed to be and Erika didn't give her that and Kyle should have known that anyway

Kyle does this to LisaV all the time, she demands Lisa defend her no matter what, even when Kyle is in the wrong. LOL

12 minutes ago, Rahul said:

According to both Kyle and Teddi, Edwin did not install the new system until after they were robbed but the fact that no one turned it on to begin with makes having a security system a non factor. LOL

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

. I do agree, though, that she does seem more distanced from the cast than the others. I think she looks at this as purely a job. She shows up and interacts, but I don't know how much effort she puts into these relationships outside of the show. 

seeing how petty these girls are and how they fight over the stupidest shit would you want to build a relationship outside of the show if you were on it? lol its draining just watching it good god i could only imagine living with it outside the show

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I want to watch Kyle's show, but, from the little we saw, it looked like a badly acted soap opera.  Hope I'm wrong.

I came away with the same impression:  pedantic dialogue and dreadful, wooden performances.   I have no intention of watching.  

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I don't know of too many hands on designers who aren't harried, rushed and crazed the day of a show. Nice that Dorit, after being decked out by their glam squad, can just mosey in like it was a leisurely Sunday brunch, marvel over palm trees and adjust a few shoulder straps. 

“I’m BACK as a FASHION DESIGNER!”—I’ll announce “I’m BACK as a CHEF!” next time I order at Chipotle.

28 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ai-yeeeeee!

3 hours ago, Any day now said:

I love the exterior of Kyle‘s new house! Lisa’s comparison to Father of the Bride house? Yes! My favorite “movie” house of all time!  

All I can think of is Kevin the Nasty Party Planner. (Martin Short’s character’s inspiration?)  “Encino! Chi chi chi chi chi!”

• Love 13
12 hours ago, CaliCat said:

Ha ha!  Good thing it’s in Beverly Hills, where none of them eat much anyway. 

Well, Jel says it was just spelled the French way, which is the same singular or plural, but  I like KFB’s idea of only one hors d'oeuvre for them all to share. :-)

Dorit can't even speak with a proper British accent, you think she purposely spelled hors d'oeuvres the French way? If so, libations should have been boisson.

The one good thing this time around was the palm trees. I'm thinking back to when Dorit had planned a birthday for PK and the flowers she ordered were 3 straggly stems and a few leaves. She ended putting them in a vase by the outside steps

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Rocky, Evinrude, Samarai, Sweet Pea, Budward (Budwardo when he was feeling international....) and Purrball, the cats.

I love that you named a cat “Evinrude.”

Purrball is adorable!

• Love 9

Agree with all who said they are not feeling Kyle’s new house. Outside is beautiful, inside is cold and institutional to me. Her last house felt like a beautiful HOME. This new one feels cold and cavernous with strategic harsh lighting installed for filming. It feels like a house from “The Real World” inside. Maybe it’s just the night look - hopefully the house looks softer during the day  

I must say I LOVED Kyle’s old house, including the location in Bel-Air, which is a beautiful area not behind gates. It made Kyle feel more down to earth to me — and we’ve all seen how much moving behind gates did in terms of security. I do feel bad she was robbed — you know Kyle had to have had a complete and total nervous breakdown over it. 

I didn’t realize Kyle had only been in her old house 7 years. I thought it was much longer. Regardless, the new house just feels wrong and throws off the vibe of the show for me. Like when Mary Richards moved into her (hideous) modern apartment at the end of the MTM show. 

• Love 11

Seeing Jonathan Antin raised a question that I've always had in the back of my head: How did Mikey escape his sister and land as Erika's full time sycophant?  Robin always seemed like she had him caged up in the dungeon of her house or something.

The Harry/Rinna convo about their daughter revealed to me that I have the same couch they were sitting on.  And in true Rinna style, I got it for free. (Same wood frame, different cushion fabric.)

I do like the exterior spaces of  Kyle's house, but whomever did the renovations that opened the kitchen to the living room already did damage enough ("open concept" in a traditional house of that vintage to me is an abomination), so messing with the staircase probably won't be much worse.  I just hope whomever removes it does it with care so that someone else can use it in restoration.  And no matter what anyone says, pantygate will always be 100% Kyle's fault in my mind for not knowing how to wear proper foundation garments with thin white pants (or knowing to just avoid wearing thin white pants).  Truth be told, I rather like Kyle for this show, but her fashion sense is so off, from the weird fits, to the odd choices, to even the absurd logo throws on her couches, it is just fun to pin all manner of ills on it.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Culver City? With a name like Beverly Beach you’d think she’d have it somewhere in the 90210 zip code area. 

Whenever I hear Beverly Beach, all I can think of is the Beverly BEAT from Beverly Hills 90210.  

Maybe Dorit should have had Brandon and Steve cover the show!

14 hours ago, JD5166 said:

God, I would die for that house. 

I came here thinking everyone would be saying what I was thinking, which is UGHH that house is HORRIBLE!  I guess I have an unpopular opinion.

I think it looks shoddy, and old, and kind of small.  I like colonials, but she does not seem like a colonial girl.  She is more modern in her aesthetic, I am shocked she picked this house.

I was also thinking that it looked like the ladies were laying it on kind of think when they walked in, it looked like they were pretending to like it.  

14 hours ago, sadiebyuca said:

The house has great light.  That pool and pool house looked divine. I love how Lisa referred to it as a "Father of the Bride" house.  That's always been my idea of a perfect CA home. 

I thought that was a dig!  I like the FOTB house, but it seems small but cute, not a grand LA home.

13 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

“I have been on TV my whole life.”  Kyle the big crybaby had a hissy fit until it’s ALL about her . My show, my new house, my childhood, my closet, blah blah BLAH. She is such an overdone teenaged s*** who can’t dress. 

Why was Teddi in the 2nd row at the fashion show? 

Ericka if you’re sick stay home ! 

She really is a crybaby, 

11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Have you seen Kyle's "man hands" I don't think so.  I think Kyle has been pissed off all year LVP kept giving Dorit the magazine covers and shoots.

HA - I was also thinking about her man hands.  Does she know she has man hands?  Is she joking about them?

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I really, really, really hate Kyle. Also, her show looks really attrocious but I did laugh when she crazy overlaughed at the lame joke and only then did the ladies join in because it was so not funny they didn't realize it was a joke.

The joke was really bad.  I saw her laugh, then look at the ladies, and they laughed once they realized she was looking at them.  So awkward!

The show looks soooo bad.  The jokes were bad, the production value looked like something on public access.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

Agree with all who said they are not feeling Kyle’s new house. Outside is beautiful, inside is cold and institutional to me. Her last house felt like a beautiful HOME. This new one feels cold and cavernous with strategic harsh lighting installed for filming. It feels like a house from “The Real World” inside. Maybe it’s just the night look - hopefully the house looks softer during the day  

YES that was so weird.  It was like she planned the lighting for filming, it did feel like a Real World house, all open and super bright.

• Love 6

I can't keep track of all these arguments.  But Dorit is a huge "NO" in my book.

Did anyone notice the MIRRORED 4-poster bed in the (Kyle's?) bedroom?  Ick.

Agree with all the comments about the banister.   I'm still trying to get rid of brass in my house built in the mid-1980's!

• Love 12
13 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

It is gonna look like a Vegas brothel or Tony Montana's (Scarface) high end drug den.

Well, that is the morally corrupt Faye Resnick's style, isn't it?

• Love 16

Not that further proof is needed but example 54,209 that Dorit is an idiot:  The magazine shoot. Clearly by that point she knew she was going to "relaunch" her "design" business.  So you keep your head down and your mouth shut because being on the cover of Lisa's mag would have been free publicity for her swimwear.  Yeah, the shoot was about the jewelry but you know they would have given her a little bio blurb.  So Dorit is a damn fool.

Not only that but I thought the photos looked great so I'm not sure what she was complaining about.  I would have given her the axe too.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Whenever I hear Beverly Beach, all I can think of is the Beverly BEAT from Beverly Hills 90210.  

Maybe Dorit should have had Brandon and Steve cover the show!

Ha ha!  Or the Beverly Hills Beach Club.   Dorit should give away a big honking watch Brandon style with each purchase.  Or a coupon for a nose job, a la Kelly Taylor.   Or even the huge pasta fork picture in the kitchen of Casa Walsh.  So many promotional opportunities! 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jel said:

The best part of that episode for me was learning that Ken and Lisa decided to keep Monroe! 

I brought home a three-legged poodle mix to foster because he was profoundly depressed.  His name was Steve and he would just lay in his bed, hanging over sideways like he was dead.  I kept him for a month and treated his skin allergies on the down-low, and he was fine the instant he entered my house and tried to murder my cats.  I kept him until his skin healed and he was quickly adopted when returned to the shelter.  Shelter depression and apathy is a real thing.

• Love 18

I could see Rinna’s diamond being on the line.  While she was much more likeable this season, she brought very little to the show.

I really like Teddie.  She and her husband spent this past weekend with a Kyle & Mauricio in Palm Springs.  Their Instagram photos were a lot of fun & it seemed like a real friendship has developed there.  Teddie’s coming back.  I really want see her Dad.  Her kids look so much like him.  She also knows she has a platform to advertise her business.   I’d totally follow a workout she designed.   Love her or loathe her, I respect Tamara for pursuing her gym.  She’s doing something she really loves and her gym actually looks super fun.

Kyle came off super immature but when Dorit made her comment about Kyle feeling some guilt on the subject of pantygate, I’d have decked Dorit.   If anyone really pushed pantygate it was a combo of Dorit, Erika, Eileen, & Lisa Rinna. The editing monkeys clearly made sure we saw the closet full of handbags.   I’m sure their insurance covers it all, and she can get more Hermès, but damn it would be heartbreaking to lose her mother’s jewelry.

Lisa looks so much better when she’s casual as she was when playing with the new dog.  That dog was adorable.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, princelina said:

Also the throws that say CHANEL - did she get decorating tips from Erika?  Or Mikey?

The Chanel accent reminded me of Shiddy Fucker with the Siggy No. 5 signs she put all over her place.

I don't really understand why Kyle had to move in so quickly. She had been complaining about wanting to get away from the renovations and construction - the old house wasn't yet sold but she moves in to a new place and has renovations and construction being done.

It would have made more sense to stop renovations at the old place and remain living there. Begin and complete renovations on the new place. Move when renovations were completed and then re-start renovations at the old place.

She already showed off the house in her tour with Mauricio on the show and she's going to show off her new house next season.

She could have just rented a small venue to showcase her TV show - heck borrow one of her friends home movie theaters.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Not that further proof is needed but example 54,209 that Dorit is an idiot:  The magazine shoot. Clearly by that point she knew she was going to "relaunch" her "design" business.  So you keep your head down and your mouth shut because being on the cover of Lisa's mag would have been free publicity for her swimwear.  Yeah, the shoot was about the jewelry but you know they would have given her a little bio blurb.  So Dorit is a damn fool.

Not only that but I thought the photos looked great so I'm not sure what she was complaining about.  I would have given her the axe too.

I continue to be confused on the whole thing.  It's Lisa's magazine?  I thought it was her jewelry being displayed in a magazine.

Not a very eventful season, but I'll still watch for the house and clothing porn,  LVP's party decor and her puppies. Although I have to ff through all the Yulan footage, I really admire all she does.

She will always be the queen of all housewives to me.

Dorit was awful this season, but I do think she has the best looks. And I like PK. 

Erika didn't bug as much this year. Although she seemed to try to interact with the women more, she remains a caricature  (or avatar!) for the most part. And Mikey sucks.

So glad Eileen left. I really couldn't stand her. And Kim. (though I must admit i loved the bunny return on the reunion)

Rhinna was thankfully absent for much of the season. I think losing her wing woman (Eileen) took some of her nastiness away. She needs someone to stir her up and back her up when she starts on her rages. She still managed to insult LVP in many of her talking heads. And wait - isn't she the one who always said to say things to her face? hmmmm. And please no more Hamlin kids. boring entitled brats.

I'm back and forth with Teddi. Just when I start to think maybe I like her, she stirs up ancient shit and then backs off and doesn't want to talk about it. I don't think she brought much to the show.

Kyle just irks the hell out of me. She is a like petulant child.(thanks LVP)  I ranted last week about her so I'll keep it brief. Insecure, annoying and needy come to mind. And now she'll take that lovely home and turn it into a morally corrupt nightmare. It's already looking cold and I agree with poster above about tearing out walls and doing open concept in an historical home. And the period staircase. If you want a modern home, buy one. My first 2 houses were new open concept. My house for the last 18 years was built in 1753, and I love the coziness of different room. It's just a matter of taste I know, but I think that the interior should reflect the vibe of the exterior. And the CHANEL throw? UGH. She also has no sense of style in clothes. And she owns a boutique. You're short Kyle! Go to a stylist for God's sake.

One more thing. Her TV show looks dreadful. Not even of Lifetime caliber.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Binky Boo.

I'm not going to hate on Lisa for silly pet names. 

Bam Bam, Pebbles, Beardog, Oso, Doso, the dogs.

Rocky, Evinrude, Samarai, Sweet Pea, Budward (Budwardo when he was feeling international....) and Purrball, the cats.

And IF I'd got my way, there would have been 2 malamutes, named Woo and Hoo.  Because I really love the idea of standing on the patio and yelling WOO HOO to call the dogs.

So.  Yeah.  Can' throw shade if I'm standing under a Maple.

I am also a big fan of silly pet names.  It's my thing, and I feel absolutely no shame (and neither do the critters, as far as I can tell).  ;-)

I loved the blurb at the end, when it said Lisa & Ken's rescue had found homes for 500 dogs.  Whoot, whoot!

• Love 16
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lisa's names are the absolute worst.  Thank goodness she doesn't seem to choose the temporary names for the shelter.

When LVP renamed Monroe Binky Boo - I thought of the security commercial. There's a cartoon dog and everyone is speaking to it a la baby talk. One person says do you need to go Tinky Poo Poo? (that's when I laughed at Binky Boo)

Monroe is a better name but sometimes owners change the name of rescues (new home new life)

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When LVP renamed Monroe Binky Boo - I thought of the security commercial. There's a cartoon dog and everyone is speaking to it a la baby talk. One person says do you need to go Tinky Poo Poo? (that's when I laughed at Binky Boo)

Monroe is a better name but sometimes owners change the name of rescues (new home new life)

I've changed all my adopted pets' names (to much better names, btw) except my current dog, Luke, because I sheltered him for a year before the adoption. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I love that you named a cat “Evinrude.”

Purrball is adorable!

Evinrude earned that name!  When he was a kitten, you could hear him purring in a different room.  So I named him after a boat motor.

Purrball started out as Mr Meanie.  He is/was a feral community cat, who came into our yard and started trouble with Budward.  When Budward died, in had leftover food and one thing led to another....

And now Purrball comes in the house.  Pretty much lives here now.

• Love 14

I think it says a lot about this episode and the entire season in general that I'd rather hear about all of everyone's pets, their names and their antics rather than rehash the senseless back and forth arguments of the Bev Hills ladies.  It's all so tiresome to me. 

• Love 19

So what was the huge deal about the curtain?  When it dropped there was an empty runway and chairs.  I thought there was going to be some grand reveal - were the attendees supposed to be surprised that a fashion show was taking place??

• Love 20
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Ha ha!  Or the Beverly Hills Beach Club.   Dorit should give away a big honking watch Brandon style with each purchase.  Or a coupon for a nose job, a la Kelly Taylor.   Or even the huge pasta fork picture in the kitchen of Casa Walsh.  So many promotional opportunities! 

OMG I am dying!  They really missed an opportunity to have Kelly's coked up mom, Jackie MC the fashion show.  "The light is right in my eyes!"

13 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

So what was the huge deal about the curtain?  When it dropped there was an empty runway and chairs.  I thought there was going to be some grand reveal - were the attendees supposed to be surprised that a fashion show was taking place??

Right?  Usually you dramatically drop a curtain to REVEAL something.  They should have dropped it to reveal Boy George (again).  That would have been exciting.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

OMG I am dying!  They really missed an opportunity to have Kelly's coked up mom, Jackie MC the fashion show.  "The light is right in my eyes!"

Right?  Usually you dramatically drop a curtain to REVEAL something.  They should have dropped it to reveal Boy George (again).  That would have been exciting.

Coke Mom Jackie was the BEST.   Loved how she offered straight laced, station wagon driving Cindy Walsh a bump in the ladies room.  Ha! 

Maybe they should have dropped the curtain to reveal Lisa's magazine WITHOUT Dorit on the cover.  

• Love 18
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The problem was that no one turned on the security system. They don't work unless you turn them on! LOL

Actually, the photographer (short guy) made that decision, not Lisa. And, they did still use the Dorit photos, just not those with her face in them. They cropped out her face because she complained about every single picture they took!

Kyle has been doing this to Lisa since season 1! It is a game she plays and now she is doing it to Erika as well.

which makes it even more magically delicious.  

• Love 7