Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Season Finale: The Runaway Runway

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Not that further proof is needed but example 54,209 that Dorit is an idiot:  The magazine shoot. Clearly by that point she knew she was going to "relaunch" her "design" business.  So you keep your head down and your mouth shut because being on the cover of Lisa's mag would have been free publicity for her swimwear.  Yeah, the shoot was about the jewelry but you know they would have given her a little bio blurb.  So Dorit is a damn fool.

Not only that but I thought the photos looked great so I'm not sure what she was complaining about.  I would have given her the axe too.

I thought the photos were horrible.

Though they brought along the accoutrements of a makeup artist, stylist, photographer, lighting, backdrop - it was unprofessional.

A planned photo shoot would have had a story board. With sketches and poses they would want for the model to study. Clothing would have been picked to compliment and show off the product.

The client of the photo shoot was the jewelry. The photos of the jewelry just on display on the velvet backdrop were far more complimentary. The photos using Dorit, even with her head cropped out were horrible. Your eyes should be drawn to the jewelry and for me they weren't in any of her photos. One she is carrying a clear globe - I'm drawn to the weird wrinkle at her wrist and the clear globe in her hand - that should have been photoshopped out and the photographer should have had her turn her hand so that the jewelry was on display. The photos of her in the black pleather top - eek! I was too busy looking at the weird lumps and bumps on her body than the jewelry. The stylist and director of the shoot should have been commenting on those issues as the photos were being taken,

If Mark and LVP chose the best photos I can't imagine what the worst ones looked like.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7

Kyle needs therapy to grieve her mother so we don't have to hear anymore about Big Kathy. Why does Kyle feel so compelled to bring up her mother and the issues with her siblings? Success and happiness is the best revenge. Kyle has the success part down. Now, she just needs to get happy.

The American Girl show is as boring as the American Girl doll. 

Loved Kyle's new house. Hated the decor by Faye Resnik.

On another note, Lisa Rinna should put in a call to Jeff Lewis. Her house can use some updating. 

Edited by Showthyme
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle will never admit to setting Dorit up during pantygate, she knew Erika would be ticked about it but never flat out told Dorit not to do it, neither did Eileen or Rinna either. All three of them thought it would be funny and wanted to witness Dorit giving them to her. 

Sure, but then again, Dorit is (allegedly) an adult, and Erica is (allegedly) someone who doesn't give a f@@k, so they are both responsible for their own actions/reactions.

And if Erica didn't want people commenting on her going commando, she should never have mentioned it.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

if Erica didn't want people commenting on her going commando, she should never have mentioned it.

“Adults” would have been like sorry I can see up your skirt not let’s look look look then make a big deal of it later. 

• Love 5

Call me crazy but I did like some of Dorit's swimwear....although I loathed her for most of the season, she has her (few and far between) likable moments.  I also thought Delilah looked absolutely beautiful on the cover of Vogue Japan.  My husband was (semi) watching with me last night and said while Harry was getting his hair cut, "For what I am sure is a $300 haircut, could he have not provided a cape"? 

Totally count me in on feeling sick when Kyle said they were ripping the stair railing out.   

• Love 9
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

“Adults” would have been like sorry I can see up your skirt not let’s look look look then make a big deal of it later. 

True, but I never said PK was an adult :-)

11 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Kyle needs therapy to grieve her mother so we don't have to hear anymore about Big Kathy. Why does Kyle feel so compelled to bring up her mother and the issues with her siblings? Success and happiness is the best revenge. Kyle has the success part down. Now, she just needs to get happy.

On another note, Lisa Rinna should put in a call to Jeff Lewis. Her house can use some updating. 

I was wondering what Rinna really thought of the "acting" on the show.  It was pretty sad when Kyle alone laughed at what was supposed to be something funny in the show, then others pitifully joined in.

I couldn't tell the décor since they were doing what appeared to be some major renovations.  But I do call bulls@@t on Kyle personally hauling that Buddha statue to the new house.  And girl, the "beware of dogs" sign costs like $10, get another one.  Then there won't be holes where the old one was screwed in.

I can't see Jeff Lewis re-doing Rinna's home; they have completely different taste.  I don't see her liking a house full of only grey/white/black.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, JD5166 said:

God, I would die for that house. 

17 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Yes that house was lovely , I was more impressed with the back exterior than the front entrance.  Very nice floor plan inside,. I hate that they were burglarized. I am sure all of the Birkin's as well as everything else was insured. It matters not how upscale your alarm system is, if you do not turn it on, it does you no darn good. I  read the housekeeper forgot to set the alarm.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

seeing how petty these girls are and how they fight over the stupidest shit would you want to build a relationship outside of the show if you were on it? lol its draining just watching it good god i could only imagine living with it outside the show

I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it; just stating how I think Erika perceives her place on the show. 

I tend to think Erika doesn't want to form many serious relationships outside of people she employs. I think she has too many abandonment issues from her childhood. She's used to keeping everyone at arm's length. This extends to the show. 

1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

So what was the huge deal about the curtain?  When it dropped there was an empty runway and chairs.  I thought there was going to be some grand reveal - were the attendees supposed to be surprised that a fashion show was taking place??

It was just fucking stupid. Boy George behind a curtain makes sense. A runway....that you're EXPECTING...behind a curtain is pointless. 

• Love 16
40 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

And if Erica didn't want people commenting on her going commando, she should never have mentioned it.

I think she only mentioned it because someone's hand was going up her skirt! 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, princelina said:

Also the throws that say CHANEL - did she get decorating tips from Erika?  Or Mikey?

Which reminds me, wasn't she wearing a brooch of the interlocking CC's in one scene?  We get it, you have money to waste, on things Coco Chanel would likely NEVER have created. 

Someone needs to tell all of them (though possibly not Teddi), money talks/yells, true wealth whispers.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

If only. 

I’d bet Kyle would have been delighted. The show is supposed to air on the Paramount network (old Spike)

I can’t see it going anywhere.

omg are you serious? i had no idea, the way she talked i thought it would on abc! ?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I brought home a three-legged poodle mix to foster because he was profoundly depressed.  His name was Steve and he would just lay in his bed, hanging over sideways like he was dead.  I kept him for a month and treated his skin allergies on the down-low, and he was fine the instant he entered my house and tried to murder my cats.  I kept him until his skin healed and he was quickly adopted when returned to the shelter.  Shelter depression and apathy is a real thing.

What a wonderful thing to do!  My cousin fosters cats, which can get expensive for her relatives......(yep, owner of 2 of those fosters).

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Which reminds me, wasn't she wearing a brooch of the interlocking CC's in one scene?  We get it, you have money to waste, on things Coco Chanel would likely NEVER have created. 

Someone needs to tell all of them (though possibly not Teddi), money talks/yells, true wealth whispers.

There was also an Hermès throw in another spot.

in anycase, her style choices are very predictable at this point.

There is some funny business going on with sequencing, continuity and editing.

The scene at the Park was a recent reshoot. Both Kyle and Teddy had visibly shorter hair. 

Did Rinna really call LVP a narcissist to her face? 

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

I am so sick of hearing about Big Kathy.  Not to mention the woman was basically a gold-digging hooker who stole husbands, and taught her kids to marry for money.   

I am actually surprised that Kyle married Mauricio, as he was poor when she met him, and that was a big NO NO per Big Kathy.

If the American Woman show is trying to make her out to be some loving mother who just wants the best for her kids, not sure why they have her saying horrible things about not eating, and only having a fat wallet.

• Love 14

WTF was with those bathing suits Dorito was trying to peddle ?  Even if I did have the body ( in my mind i do ) of one of those models, I would be afraid to jump in the water, there seems to be a lack of nylon & spandex to hold anything up.  I have seen better quality suits from the Jaclyn Smith collection at Kmart Beach

• Love 13
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Maybe someone else remembers how long Camille was dating David before they got engaged but I feel like she started dating him at the start of filming and then was engaged by the end of it. Or maybe they were friends before? In any case, it's not that important, just trying to get my timelines sorted out. Relationships happen fast for some people and I do believe that if two people have spent most of their adult life in relationships learning what they don't want, it can be easier to figure out quickly when you meet someone you feel is right for you. Best of luck to her.

The way LVP's magazine chose to feature Dorit's shoot was exactly the way Dorit had assumed the shoot would be (no face shots). She spent the entire shoot complaining about how she looked and not liking the photos (which was probably insulting to everyone on set). She didn't like the pictures anyway so why feel any sort of way about not getting the 'heads up' about it? In the end, the shoot ended up being what you assumed it would be because you made a stink about how your face looked.

Kyle stop being petty. Why didn't you say all this shit before you agreed to clear the air and move on in Berlin? You don't get a free pass for continually bringing up the same grievances because 'you can't get over it'. Then don't fucking say you want to move past it when you clearly haven't said all you need to say about it. She's doing to Erika what she did to LVP. She initiated a confrontation and wanting others to jump in to clear her name. Kyle doesn't want to see that Erika has defended her just because Erika didn't do it in the moment and with the words that Kyle wanted her to use. It's very telling that Kyle walked away from the situation thinking that everyone had the problem but her. That's the first sign that you're actually the one that's the problem. Also side note, I thought Erika looked great at the fashion show.

Teddi preaches accountability but her bias toward Kyle because of their budding friendship would suggest that she's up Kyle's ass. You're patting Kyle on the back for bringing up something that happened a year ago, that happened TO Erika and you're blaming Erika for not stepping up and saying that Kyle had nothing to do with pantygate. When Kyle confronted Dorit, Dorit denied suggesting that Kyle was involved in it (and Erika did support Kyle in pointing out that Dorit's comments seemed to insinuate that Kyle was involved). So Kyle continues saying 'how can same pantygate was my idea' and Dorit is saying 'I never said it was your idea' and admitting that it wasn't. What more does Kyle want? Teddi, just because someone is catching feelings doesn't mean they're behaving rationally. When you suggest that others should coddle and give in to irrational behaviour, then YOU are the one that's not giving good advice.

Was sad to read about Kyle's home being robbed and how much was stolen. Birkins can be replaced but sentimental stuff is hard to get over.

This whole season seemed like arguments over really petty things that they wouldn't let die. Is there a point of a reunion?

Huh? Dorit is the one who brought up pantygate to begin with in Berlin when she absolutely accused Kyle of being the one to stir up Erika's bad feelings about it. 

Edited by PerPlexied
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

WTF was with those bathing suits Dorito was trying to peddle ?  Even if I did have the body ( in my mind i do ) of one of those models, I would be afraid to jump in the water, there seems to be a lack of nylon & spandex to hold anything up.  I have seen better quality suits from the Jaclyn Smith collection at Kmart Beach

Thank you - me too!  I always judge things by what I would like to wear if I had a great body - and none of those came close!

Edited by princelina
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary said:

omg are you serious? i had no idea, the way she talked i thought it would on abc! ?

Indeed - and her talk of "other projects in the works."    Kyle - really, your family just doesn't come off as all that interesting.  Your mother was cheated on.  Your sister was a child star.  You were not even really a child STAR in my mind since I don't even remember anything about you (but I DO remember Kim).  Your sister married a Hilton and produced one of the most obnoxious "famous for being famous" beings outside of the Kardashians.  Please stop acting like you are the small-screen version of the Barrymores.

• Love 16

if Kyle's show is about the Richards sisters growing up, why is it called American Woman?   Does that title refer to her mother?   If so, what the hell makes a gold digging, exploiter of children an "American woman?"

• Love 6
19 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I would love to have the backyard but the house, while beautiful, is way too large for my taste (my husband and I don't need 5000 square feet each).  But if one had a large family, it would be different.  It seems silly for Kyle to be upgrading the size of her house though since aren't most of her kids in school?  I am a giant animal lover.  HUGE!  If what I spied in Kyle's old house was damage done by the dogs, they would either be in doggy school or I would not spend on a fortune on the floors/walls these dogs can access.  LVP has a giant, nice house and a gazillion creatures sharing her space.  I don't notice the same janky floorboards.  It seems like a normal thing in fancy houses though.  I have mentioned before my husband used to do work in fancy Montecito homes and it was not unusual for beautiful homes to smell like pee and have dog shit/vomit all over the place.  I guess they don't take the time to train and clean up after messes?  That is for staff apparently and they are satisfied to wait for the staff to clean it up.

I found this season one giant bore.  Sure there was a bit of drama but nothing really that exciting.  Too Dorit heavy, I want Kyle to remember/follow something just once (!), the Lisa's were pretty boring, Erika lost me as a fan, Teddi was fine and seemed nice but maybe not effed up enough for the show, Camille was not on enough.  First season I was really disappointed.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Just googled a story regarding it, which stated :  We're told this was a freak event where burglars were able to get in and out undetected, because the house has a state-of-the-art security system which can be turned on remotely, but there was a misunderstanding and it was not turned on.  

I must watch The Blacklist too much because that sounds like a total setup to me. Misunderstanding? There are no coincidences.  Inside job with the help or someone pissed at Mo targeting Kyle's stuff. Scary shit.

7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think it's Dorit's way of telling her to know her place in the hierarchy of "friends" on the show. You know Dorit did this on purpose - total bitch move

It so was a bitch move. Dorit can stay for me but only so we can watching the Kemsley ponzi scheme house of cards unravel.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PerPlexied said:

Huh? Dorit is the one who brought up pantygate to begin with in Berlin when she absolutely accused Kyle of being the one to stir up Erika's bad feelings about it. 

That's irrelevant when Kyle, even after Dorit's insinuations, chose to squash things with Dorit after that dinner without ever bringing up what Dorit said. It doesn't give her some higher ground to address the issue after the fact without looking like a trouble maker. And on top of that, she didn't address the issue right away. She threw shade at Dorit before Dorit called her out for her attitude and then Kyle addressed her harboured grievance. It makes her look no better when she can't even decide how the hell she feels about things that she's so quick to calm a situation before realizing how she actually feels about it. 

And Kyle damn well knew that Erika didn't hold her responsible for pantygate so thinking that Dorit's comments were compromising her friendship with Erika was disingenuous. She was just plain pissed at Dorit for insinuating that pantygate was her fault, it had nothing to do with Erika's feelings. I totally get why she was upset but I don't feel sorry for her nor would I feel inclined to step in and defend her when she chose to address the stupid topic after she had agreed to move past it. It was also a great example of what this entire season was about it (and last season), repeatedly fighting over the same arguments that is largely petty bullshit. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

This whole season seemed like arguments over really petty things that they wouldn't let die. Is there a point of a reunion?

Maybe someone else remembers how long Camille was dating David before they got engaged but I feel like she started dating him at the start of filming and then was engaged by the end of it. Or maybe they were friends before?

Camille met her fiance at a Halloween party in 2016. Now she is planning two weddings-one for her family and his and their friends and then a destination wedding.  I am thinking Camille is offering up one or both weddings to Bravo to grab a diamond.  

She spent the entire shoot complaining about how she looked and not liking the photos (which was probably insulting to everyone on set). 

Dorit was awful during the shoot and I do think she felt a little snookered with the change up the day of the shoot.  For some reason Bravo wanted to emphasize LVP ratting out Dorit to Mark a month earlier.  Why wait so long to bring it up and quite frankly it seemed as if Kyle and LVP were acting in concert to hurt Dorit at her event.  Kyle was awful saying how she could model without a glam squad.  How would Kyle have been privy to that information?  That was definitely a mean girl moment.

Kyle stop being petty. Why didn't you say all this shit before you agreed to clear the air and move on in Berlin? You don't get a free pass for continually bringing up the same grievances because 'you can't get over it'. Then don't fucking say you want to move past it when you clearly haven't said all you need to say about it.  She's doing to Erika what she did to LVP. She initiated a confrontation and wanting others to jump in to clear her name. Kyle doesn't want to see that Erika has defended her just because Erika didn't do it in the moment and with the words that Kyle wanted her to use. It's very telling that Kyle walked away from the situation thinking that everyone had the problem but her. That's the first sign that you're actually the one that's the problem. Also side note, I thought Erika looked great at the fashion show.

Both Teddi and Kyle are clueless this is abhorrent behavior.  We are back to Season 3 when Ken told LVP she needed to teach Kyle a lesson for not defending her.  It was wrong then and it is still wrong.  Kyle needs to stop telling people what to do and how they should feel.  Kyle walking out talking about ass kissers was rich-is because she could get enough people to kiss hers?

Teddi preaches accountability but her bias toward Kyle because of their budding friendship would suggest that she's up Kyle's ass. You're patting Kyle on the back for bringing up something that happened a year ago, that happened TO Erika and you're blaming Erika for not stepping up and saying that Kyle had nothing to do with pantygate. When Kyle confronted Dorit, Dorit denied suggesting that Kyle was involved in it (and Erika did support Kyle in pointing out that Dorit's comments seemed to insinuate that Kyle was involved). So Kyle continues saying 'how can same pantygate was my idea' and Dorit is saying 'I never said it was your idea' and admitting that it wasn't. What more does Kyle want? Teddi, just because someone is catching feelings doesn't mean they're behaving rationally. When you suggest that others should coddle and give in to irrational behaviour, then YOU are the one that's not giving good advice.

Definitely up Kyle's butt that Teddi.  Kyle who talked about Erika's snatch with LVP, went shopping with Dorit and never once dissuaded her from the stunt, Kyle who was laughing when Dorit first presented them but hey those are just circumstantial situations.

On last shot for a round of Kyle ass kissing.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

I literally LOL’d when Lisa mentioned that Dorit’s face was cropped out of the magazine because in England they punish misbehaving with an “Off with her head!!” She really is the Queen of Diamonds. 

I think it’s funny that Kyle felt the need to produce “American Woman” (which looks awful, sorry to say) to “tell her story.” It’s like...you already exposed all of your family’s dirty laundry by being on this show! It started with “YOU’RE AN ALCOHOLIC, THERE I SAID IT! NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS!!”

It does look horrible!  The brief acting they showed looked terrible and I don't remember what the scene was but when Kyle laughed I remember thinking what was said wasn't funny.  That said, I am TOTALLY watching the 1st episode.  But I am fairly certain its gonna stink.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

There was also an Hermès throw in another spot.

in anycase, her style choices are very predictable at this point.

There is some funny business going on with sequencing, continuity and editing.

The scene at the Park was a recent reshoot. Both Kyle and Teddy had visibly shorter hair. 

Did Rinna really call LVP a narcissist to her face? 

THANK YOU!  I thought I saw that.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

What I read at the time of the burglary was that it was that the security system was not turned on, due to a miscommunication. Kyle and family were out of town, and there were various workers at the home renovating while they were away. I don't think whoever installed the system can be held accountable if it was not turned on. 

Just googled a story regarding it, which stated :  We're told this was a freak event where burglars were able to get in and out undetected, because the house has a state-of-the-art security system which can be turned on remotely, but there was a misunderstanding and it was not turned on.  

It seems weird that in that window of opportunity (which couldn't have been that long?) someone decides to rob the place. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

It seems weird that in that window of opportunity (which couldn't have been that long?) someone decides to rob the place. 

Kyle and Mauricio both got alerts on their cell phones when the thieves went into the closet.   There is video of the thieves. Kyle and Mauricio ignored the alerts.  There was a person staying in the house.  I would thinking they are very grateful no harm came to her.  

• Love 3

Surprised LVP wasn't upset with Kyle for bringing up the photoshoot.  LVP was probably hoping Dorit forgot about it. Kyle putting her on the spot was rather tacky (or did she already know LVP cut Dorit?)  Hmmm.

Edited by snarts
  • Love 9

I cracked up over Rinna's talking head where she was talking about how she was good with Dorit this season, "it's like a 360....or a 180...I don't even know". Her THs have been really funny this season, I've really come around on her.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Showthyme said:

I suspect that Kyle's American Girl show will be cancelled soon for lack of viewers. Kyle is so self centered. Go do something worthwhile and charitable with your time Kyle besides "trendy" clothing stores and a tv series about you. 

• Love 7

This season has been so boring that I don't feel like rewatching the episode but I could have sworn the plan of the photo shoot was always to only show the jewelry. It was one of the reasons she got pissed when you could see her face in some of the shots because she didnt bring her glam squad and didn't like the haor and makeup people the magazine provided.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I dont remember what Episode it was but when they did the cut to Lisa and creepy mag guy taking pictures of the new model for the magazine Lisa is the one that says she doesn't want Dorit on the cover anymore and talks him into it saying she was so negative then he takes the bait and starts bashing her too saying he doesn't want that energy make no mistake it was LISA who got her cut and no one else

GREAT move by LVP for NOT having Doridiot's face on the cover or any where else! LMAO!!!!

10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

What I read at the time of the burglary was that it was that the security system was not turned on, due to a miscommunication. Kyle and family were out of town, and there were various workers at the home renovating while they were away. I don't think whoever installed the system can be held accountable if it was not turned on. 

Just proves that Kyle and her husband are idiots. They're at fault. A high-tech security system can be turned on from anywhere.

Edited by sol y luna
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

That's probably why it's on the Paramount "Network" (formerly Spike TV).  She can be sandwiched in between episodes of "Bar Rescue" and reruns of "Cops."

Kyle's show is probably just as BORING as she is.

4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Doridiot's bathing suits are nothing special. I've seen those styles years ago.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Whenever I hear Beverly Beach, all I can think of is the Beverly BEAT from Beverly Hills 90210.  

Maybe Dorit should have had Brandon and Steve cover the show!

I came here thinking everyone would be saying what I was thinking, which is UGHH that house is HORRIBLE!  I guess I have an unpopular opinion.

I think it looks shoddy, and old, and kind of small.  I like colonials, but she does not seem like a colonial girl.  She is more modern in her aesthetic, I am shocked she picked this house.

I was also thinking that it looked like the ladies were laying it on kind of think when they walked in, it looked like they were pretending to like it.  

I thought that was a dig!  I like the FOTB house, but it seems small but cute, not a grand LA home.

She really is a crybaby, 

HA - I was also thinking about her man hands.  Does she know she has man hands?  Is she joking about them?

The joke was really bad.  I saw her laugh, then look at the ladies, and they laughed once they realized she was looking at them.  So awkward!

The show looks soooo bad.  The jokes were bad, the production value looked like something on public access.

I don't like Kyle's new house either. The checkerboard black and white entry way is fugly.

• Love 2

I have little to add.

Re: hors d'oeuvre spelling. Okay, maybe both singular and plural are spelled the same in French. The rest of the notice/invitation/whatever was written in English, and in English, we add an s. :) (After all, we swiped the word forum straight from Latin, and we usually make the plural of that word forums, rather than fora which is the Latin plural, even though you see fora once in a while.)

Dorit's not a designer. She can crow about being a designer all week, but until I see her actually doing the work, I'll assume she's a figurehead. Whoever designed the suits on display at this "fashion" show shouldn't be called a designer either. Ouch.

Dogs. I love the dogs on this franchise. I'm glad Binky Boo has come to live with LVP and Ken. That dog looks SO happy.

Kyle's new house. I winced when she said they were taking out that lovely staircase and replacing it with wrought iron. Wrought iron? Ugh.  But, on the whole, I love the lines of the house. I could live there.  *wink*

The reunion ought to be interesting.

• Love 8

I enjoyed the season and don't feel that it was boring the way some do. I thought this season was the right balance of luxury, travel, and drama. If it's a RH show, then the women are going to argue about this and that. It's a large part of what these shows are about. The arguments range from harmless and petty to hurtful and epic. It's always going to be that way. This season we had a series of mostly harmless/petty arguments so maybe that's why it was boring for some people. I definitely don't miss the days of Brandi and Kim taking over the show.

My favorite part of the episode was Dorit finding out that she wasn't going to be on the cover of the magazine. Given the way she behaved at the shoot, it felt right to me for her to find out that they not only decided to use another model but also chose to crop out Dorit's face in the pics of her that they did use.

It isn't like Dorit acknowledged what a rude piece of work she was that day. She thinks that it's okay for her to go around being an insulting diva and that there shouldn't be any consequences for her overall behavior and negative attitude. If she'd been gracious and easy to work with the magazine shoot would have had a different outcome for her. 

I don't really care that LVP waited a month to tell her that they wouldn't be using her face. Given the way Dorit behaved, she shouldn't have a problem with them not using a series of photos that she thought looked terrible in the first place.

• Love 14

I'd buy the HELL out of some silly magazine if it featured rescue dogs & cats (oh, throw in a parrot or a ferret or a piggie - or even a wild raccoon) sporting high end and/or vintage jewelry.  I want to see a Cartier panther bracelet on a GODDAMN PANTHER-KITTY!  Precious gemstones matching the color of a rescue's eyes.  I think I have the beginnings of the Greatest Shopping Channel ever - buy a sparkly pretty thing, save a pet.  That channel would be on my TeeVee 24/7.

Are you listening, LVP?  Drop Evine unless they feature adoptable doggies with every purchase.  ;-)

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I would love to have the backyard but the house, while beautiful, is way too large for my taste

How big is the house?  It seems so tiny to me.  Adrienne’s house was massive, LVP’s first house was ginormous too.  Camille’s Malibu retreat was insanely big.  Kyle’s new house looked like a tiny little box.  

4 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Right, oh except the drinking part..

Oh Big Kathy and Kim had that down.

1 hour ago, sol y luna said:

I don't like Kyle's new house either. The checkerboard black and white entry way is fugly.

It’s so terrible!  Why would anyone think that looks good?

34 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I'd buy the HELL out of some silly magazine if it featured rescue dogs & cats (oh, throw in a parrot or a ferret or a piggie - or even a wild raccoon) sporting high end and/or vintage jewelry.  

Of course that made me think of this-

95E21A2C-3FC0-492A-A531-DC0C4C45D707.jpeg

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

w big is the house?  It seems so tiny to me.  Adrienne’s house was massive, LVP’s first house was ginormous too.  Camille’s Malibu retreat was insanely big.  Kyle’s new house looked like a tiny little box.  

10,600 square feet. 

• Love 7

OMG, Dorit.  It's a stupid fashion show nobody went to.  You'd think she was producing Gone With the Wind.  Her hysteria didn't match her argument of a choreographed modeling show (models needing time to change).  It appears that each model wore one swimsuit.  They wore one swimsuit because otherwise, they would be naked in an area full of production crew, changing.  Just a hunch.

And Kyle, you are married to a Jewish man. 

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/03/06/coco-chanel-nazi-spy/

Enough.

I like Kyle but don't pray to false fashion gods (or goddesses). 

The robbery was an inside job.  My theory. 

• Love 8

Dorit has most likely never heard of that tried and true saying, 'Don't start none, won't be none.' Because she is a shit stirrer in the extreme.

She starts stuff at her fashion show (umm, yeah) and then blames Kyle for ruining the evening, HER evening, and sits back, waits for the fur to begin to fly. She had this cat who ate the canary expression on her face. She sees herself as Queen Bee of this franchise and she also sees Kyle as a roadblock in her path.

The reunion should prove interesting.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Indeed - and her talk of "other projects in the works."    Kyle - really, your family just doesn't come off as all that interesting.  Your mother was cheated on.  Your sister was a child star.  You were not even really a child STAR in my mind since I don't even remember anything about you (but I DO remember Kim).  Your sister married a Hilton and produced one of the most obnoxious "famous for being famous" beings outside of the Kardashians.  Please stop acting like you are the small-screen version of the Barrymores.

Kyle never refers to herself as a childhood STAR, just as a child actor- which she was. As an avid Little House on the Prairie fan, I was just as familiar with Kyle’s work as I was with Kim’s (not to mention her role in Halloween). The only work of Kim’s I knew was Escape to Witch Mountain. 

10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

. It was also a great example of what this entire season was about it (and last season), repeatedly fighting over the same arguments that is largely petty bullshit. 

Kind of like we all do in these threads, week after week?

8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I suspect that Kyle's American Girl show will be cancelled soon for lack of viewers. Kyle is so self centered. Go do something worthwhile and charitable with your time Kyle besides "trendy" clothing stores and a tv series about you. 

Oh please, like we see ANY of them - except for Lisa V- dedicating their time to charitable causes. My family was boring AF but you can best believe that if somebody wanted to PAY me to write and produce a show about them, I’d sure as hell do it. How is it “self-centered” to take opportunities that present themselves?? 

• Love 14
On 4/17/2018 at 9:13 PM, Sarcastica said:

I like Kyle's house, but I don't like her furniture(Current and future furniture). 

Dorit is exhausting.

I think Teddi is a good friend.

Bring on the reunion. 

That place looks so impersonal with those furnishings that my jaw dropped when Kyle was going on and on about liking things "homey." From the outside, it looks like a "Father if the Bride" house, but on the inside it looks as if there isn't a comfortable place to sit anywhere.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, MerryMary said:

OMG, Dorit.  It's a stupid fashion show nobody went to.  You'd think she was producing Gone With the Wind.  Her hysteria didn't match her argument of a choreographed modeling show (models needing time to change).  It appears that each model wore one swimsuit.  They wore one swimsuit because otherwise, they would be naked in an area full of production crew, changing.  Just a hunch.

And Kyle, you are married to a Jewish man. 

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/03/06/coco-chanel-nazi-spy/

Enough.

I like Kyle but don't pray to false fashion gods (or goddesses). 

The robbery was an inside job.  My theory. 

Nobody boycott fashion houses or companies that use to have affiliations with the Nazi, anymore.

For a while one of my relatives boycotted L’Oréal and then later on, her son worked there lol.

Either inside job, or all the bragging on the gram, let someone know that the house was empty.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2

Was the staircase really historical, though?

she mentioned that the fireplace was from the 1800’s and while the stairways is consistent with the colonial style of the house, it did not look antique, imo.

I also think that the Umansky are becoming upscale flippers.

They have  upgraded their houses every two years or so. Plus, the comment that Mauricio made about this being the next house.

I actually prefer LisaR’s house. It looks more lived in and both inside and outside are consistent. 

• Love 6