Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

I think Lauren is being a drama queen and likes attention.  But even drama queens should know there is a time and place....

However, if she is really sincerely having this much trouble handling the miscarriage, she needs to see someone.  She is young and might not have the coping skills to handle it.  

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I think Lauren is being a drama queen and likes attention.  But even drama queens should know there is a time and place....

However, if she is really sincerely having this much trouble handling the miscarriage, she needs to see someone.  She is young and might not have the coping skills to handle it.  

Coping skills seem to be a lost art on young people these days. It is all drama and depression.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, Marigold said:

You're right, drama and trauma are very different. Lauren's presentation is of a drama queen to me. Run of the mill, attention seeking behaviors, but not to a pathological level, just an obnoxious level, IMO.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 6/17/2019 at 2:53 AM, Lunera said:

And there it is.....

Uh every time I see Josiah I see Josh unfortunately.

On 6/17/2019 at 12:22 PM, BigBingerBro said:

I know she's very early, but she looks even less pregnant in this photo.

She doesn’t look pregnant at all and Josiah is standing there looking like a idiot next to her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I don't think Lauren is mentally ill, but is challenged in coping skills. As they all are probably. I do think she could use a good counselor in this situation but we all know that's never gonna happen in Duggarville. That church based health care surely doesn't cover it.

• Love 8

I am NOT poking any fun at Mary's funeral, just to clarify. 

Can't you see Drama Lauren showing up in full black, with a regal hat and a dark veil...a Jackie O type of image. 

I actually think Lauren would love to do something like that.  Right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

I think Lauren is just one of those people for whom everything is DRAMA!  

I'm sure deep down she's annoyed she has to share the baby train limelight with the other pregnant women of the Clown Car family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Marigold said:

Can't you see Drama Lauren showing up in full black, with a regal hat and I know I would.a dark veil...a Jackie O type of image. 

I actually think Lauren would love to do something like that.

I know I would.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Marigold said:

I am NOT poking any fun at Mary's funeral, just to clarify. 

Can't you see Drama Lauren showing up in full black, with a regal hat and a dark veil...a Jackie O type of image. 

I actually think Lauren would love to do something like that.  Right?

And then wailing "Oh baby/late period/white balloon Asa...take care of granny!!" 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I'm sure deep down she's annoyed she has to share the baby train limelight with the other pregnant women of the Clown Car family.

If she was pregnant with twins she would be the first DIL to have twins. And Lauren would milk it for all it’s worth 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Annb67 said:

And then wailing "Oh baby/late period/white balloon Asa...take care of granny!!" 

What "corporeal" form does a late period take in heaven?

I'm kind of assuming that the fresh body Mary gets will still resemble RL Mary, but maybe younger? (which doesn't really make sense to me and maybe I'm wrong). If Grandpa Duggar is not in heaven is he passing eternity in his old worn out body, wearing one slipper and wheeling around in an office chair?

• LOL 13
15 hours ago, hathorlive said:

Can I pick a skinner body? Or is it random?  

Can I get a sexier one? 😉

2 hours ago, not you again said:

This type of thing actually happened at my mother's funeral.  A grandson's girlfriend, who had never met my mother, and had never met the extended family, showed up in a full black ensemble to include elbow-length gloves, spike heels, and a gigantic hat with veil similar to this one:  image.png.069c34ce2f1ebe3e7aa58ae4e7105635.png

She looked ridiculous at a tiny south Georgia cemetery.  

It didn't help that the rest of us were fairly casually dressed because there was a 3-hour ride between where the funeral was held and where she was buried.  I think they missed the funeral (probably due to her preening!)  But NONE of us would have worn that level of nonsense to a funeral.  She looked like she had been dressed by cartoon characters.

No offence to you’re mother but I respect this woman if you’re gonna go to a funeral might as well go all out. I just love when quirky people turn up to funerals though. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, not you again said:

No offense taken.  Unfortunately for us, she's a) still in the family, though thankfully still just a girlfriend and b) not quirky, as much as an over-the-top drama queen like Lauren.  She remains that person at family gatherings who just won't shut up.  She's neither intelligent nor interesting.

She was not young (my family is wonky; my nephew is older than I am) and I've always thought whoever let her leave her house looking like that must hate her.  My mom's death was not sudden per se and not unwelcome, due to advanced Alzheimer's, and GF made a spectacle of herself with that get-up.

Well at least shes not a blood relative hey and for some reason I did picture her as young.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mimionthebeach said:

What "corporeal" form does a late period take in heaven?

I'm kind of assuming that the fresh body Mary gets will still resemble RL Mary, but maybe younger? (which doesn't really make sense to me and maybe I'm wrong). If Grandpa Duggar is not in heaven is he passing eternity in his old worn out body, wearing one slipper and wheeling around in an office chair?

All we know is we will have a new body in heaven, without any imperfections. I do not know what new body I will have, to me is does not matter, I will be with my Savior.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, sixlets said:

Alex, I'll take "Lauren & Si have a girl, give her a name that's derived from Mary, and the whole family says Mary has come to life as said baby girl".  Oh, and for $500, please.

Lauren is exhausting, and she will be pregnant for as long as April the giraffe.

And....she'll deliver on top of grandma Mary's grave with the assistance of a ghostly baby Asa, do her own episiotomy while attempting to nurse and holding a white balloon in her mouth and Si is flying an airplane with a banner that reads....wait....remember we had a late/heavy period, white balloon miscarriage!

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, sixlets said:

Alex, I'll take "Lauren & Si have a girl, give her a name that's derived from Mary, and the whole family says Mary has come to life as said baby girl".  Oh, and for $500, please.

Lauren is exhausting, and she will be pregnant for as long as April the giraffe.

Anna’s having a girl. Both girls are gonna be Mary.

Mary, Merry?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Anna’s having a girl. Both girls are gonna be Mary.

Mary, Merry?

Anna already has a Meredith, though. Even if they do call her Dithy, which means they wouldn't have the problem of having a Merry (or similar) and a Mary. I don't know, it still sounds a little close, but on the other hand that never stopped the Duggars from having a Joy-Anna and a Johanna. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Anna already has a Meredith, though. Even if they do call her Dithy, which means they wouldn't have the problem of having a Merry (or similar) and a Mary. I don't know, it still sounds a little close, but on the other hand that never stopped the Duggars from having a Joy-Anna and a Johanna. 

You mean Anna, who has a sister, Suzanna?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Asalynn Milagro 

Mary-Lauren Milagro 

That reminds me of these people I know. Mother's middle name is Kay, first born child's (a girl) first name is Lynn, second born child's (a boy) middle name is Kaylynn. I'm mostly irritated because the name of the first child is included in the second child's name, more than that he has a girl's name.

They might do another A name or a B name. If any couple is going to do a letter theme besides Smuggar and Anna, it will be these two since Lauren also comes from a family that did a letter theme.

• Love 8
(edited)
28 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Jessa is going to feel a lot less special soon.

And, Jill will either feel bad, or she will pimp out #boymom more and more on social media.

ETA: I totally have a feeling that Lauren would do an alphabet theme by the fact that she named her miscarried child Asa, without even knowing the gender. 

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 10