Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I guess she's right in that it sucks to have loss, hardship or some type of trauma in anyone's 1st year of marriage or at anytime really. But life throws a lot of curve balls and they've only experienced one that I know of. 

To be fair, I think it's at least two sad events: the miscarriage and losing his grandmother. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Temperance said:

To be fair, I think it's at least two sad events: the miscarriage and losing his grandmother. 

Oops you're right. So if the downs outnumbered the ups, I guess only one happy event has happened in the last year. 

First kiss, first time being alone, going on a honeymoon trip, being intimate, having their own place, living together and going to sleep and waking up with each other each morning fall where? In the ho-hum mid-zone?

Lauren better quit with the drama queen bullshit because instead of garnering the sympathy she's looking for it's making her look like an ungrateful entitled bitch.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

I just have to say it.

Of every single Duggar/Duggarish person on this shit show, by far, Lauren disgusts me the absolute most. I guess it started with her smug smile, then I was further irritated by her breathy/whispy way of talking. Her head tilts to her Master Si remind me of my sweet puppy. But her mind and her way of thinking and rather grand and overuse of histrionics make me want to bash her fucking head in to a brick wall.

There, I feel better now.

She is absolutely exhausting. I also find her insincere, overly dramatic, and self absorbed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I know she's annoying and she's not my favorite either. I think a large part of the problem is just she is very immature and probably wasn't ready to be married and neither was he. As good as their lives look, I'm glad I'm not either one of them. I'm glad my community, family, religion, etc. didn't push me into getting married, having sex, and becoming pregnant, while I was still figuring things out.  

1 hour ago, Zella said:

These two are dumb as hell if they're going to have an outdoor picnic in Arkansas in the summer. Say hello to being eaten alive by ticks and chiggers!

Everyone I know who is a long-time Arkansas Ozarks resident jokes about how only someone unfamiliar with the area would be foolish enough to try to do an outdoor wedding in the summer. Ditto for picnics. 

I imagine a picnic would be worse since outdoor weddings usually have chairs. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Temperance said:

I imagine a picnic would be worse since outdoor weddings usually have chairs. 

It is no exaggeration to say I have seen people literally have hundreds of bites on their legs after just spending the afternoon walking through the woods or a field. I can't even imagine sitting down in that grass. They've probably got them all over them now!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Madtown said:

Dear Lauren,

Come back with your "more downs than ups" when you are married for 23 years. Come back to me when your precious Si has a a stressful job that eats up more than 12 hours of his day. Come back when you are getting up at 3 in the morning to spend an extra hour with your precious Si because he has an hour ride to work and when he gets home from work, it's 3 hours till you go to bed and you'll do anything to get that extra hour with him. Come back to me when you have to make several stressful decisions. Until then, STFU with your "woe is me" horrible year you had.

"Got to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues
And you know it don't come easy."  Wise words from Ringo and George. 

Lauren is just a silly little girl play acting poorly.

• Love 21

I have never included a framed photo of my husband and me kissing on the dinner table for our anniversary or otherwise. (I don't actually have such a picture but even if I did...) Such weirdos.

• Love 17

I just assumed that she staged the whole thing. I mean, there aren't any photos of them actually eating at the immaculately laid table, so I figured it's just a photoshoot and they took the food inside to eat. But then again, I'm an indoor kid, so I've got bug bites just looking at those photos.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Is it just me or am I the only one who hates sitting on the ground much less while trying to balance a plate, a drink. Add to that 850 degree heat, surrounded by pillows and blankets?! Get real Lauren, stop with Pintrest shots and some storybook idea of romance. Be real, grow up.

Do the parks in AR not have picnic tables?  I agree, sitting on the ground is for kids.  Oh wait, she does act juvenile, so I guess it fits.  Bug bites alone would discourage me from their scenario.  She acts like she's always on stage, or something.  Too bad she didn't major in drama at whatever postsecondary education she had.  

Move to LA, impose on JerJin, and try getting acting jobs. /s

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

I just have to say it.

Of every single Duggar/Duggarish person on this shit show, by far, Lauren disgusts me the absolute most. I guess it started with her smug smile, then I was further irritated by her breathy/whispy way of talking. Her head tilts to her Master Si remind me of my sweet puppy. But her mind and her way of thinking and rather grand and overuse of histrionics make me want to bash her fucking head in to a brick wall.

Two other things stood out to me in the beginning as well. One when Lauren was passively making fun of Josiah slathering dressing on his salad in front of her family. The other was when she was dining out with the Duggar sisters and made some comment about keeping a promise to her self about eating no sweets for a month.

Both her content and the way she says things are irritating. She's a twofer. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Two other things stood out to me in the beginning as well. One when Lauren was passively making fun of Josiah slathering dressing on his salad in front of her family. The other was when she was dining out with the Duggar sisters and made some comment about keeping a promise to her self about eating no sweets for a month.

Both her content and the way she says things are irritating. She's a twofer. 

JRod is going to be shilling Plexus to this one if Lauren isn't below her pre-baby weight by January. 

I almost feel sorry for Josiah. Almost. I wonder if he sneaks out and binges on Chik-Fil-A. 

• LOL 5
46 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I almost feel sorry for Josiah. Almost. I wonder if he sneaks out and binges on Chik-Fil-A. 

And sees Josh there every time...and they pointedly turn their backs to one another.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

I just have to say it.

This is how I feel about Jeremy. Just gets my anger up more than any of the others. 

10 hours ago, Normades said:

It was mommy and daddy time.  Asa had to stay home.

He’ll be jealous that Asa 2 got to come along!

2 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

JRod is going to be shilling Plexus to this one if Lauren isn't below her pre-baby weight by January. 

By the looks of him, he sure does. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Josiah seems like a nice and decent guy. My heart goes out to him because this woman seems like a Debbie Downer and over the top drama queen.  I can't imagine what life must be like for him.  She is by far my least favorite Duggar Adjacent. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Josiah seems like a nice and decent guy. My heart goes out to him because this woman seems like a Debbie Downer and over the top drama queen.  I can't imagine what life must be like for him.  She is by far my least favorite Duggar Adjacent. 

He’s lived with one his whole life...MEEEchelle 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I hope that pallet isn't made from arsenic laced wood, as many of them are. Josiah is probably hoping for arsenic at this point.

He probably goes outside and licks it on purpose 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, awaken said:

This is how I feel about Jeremy. Just gets my anger up more than any of the others. 

He’ll be jealous that Asa 2 got to come along!

By the looks of him, he sure does. 

Yes, I agree. JereME is an egotistical piece of shit who strives on nothing more than being a narcissist. People like that have no room in my heart. Imagine if it were Lauren and JereME that married. Now, that is something I would like to watch. Two pretentious a-holes who irk me to the core. I guess I am a glutton for punishment!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Lauren is young and idiotic period. and being super duper special Jesus favorite! I can totally imagine Jana moving in as their nanny while Lauren prances around setting up Pinterest worthy photo shoots of their special picnics in the ditch! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 6/30/2019 at 10:11 AM, GeeGolly said:

Lauren squatted down. Is that even allowed in a Lauren pregnancy?

And she wasn’t even touching her stomach, so how would we even know she’s pregnant? 

On 6/30/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Ugh, Lauren. Enough already.

Of all the photos they could've used I think the last one is the best, minus creepy dad back there.

I don’t want to judge Lauren too much sure she can be a bit OTT but I can’t hate her. She’s had a miscarriage and that must be devastating to her, probably the worst thing that’s ever happened to her in her life, so I’ll give her a pass on her reaction. I’ve never had a miscarriage so I don’t know how I’d react, if she wants to talk about it and cry she should, perhaps going to therapy might help her.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

They don't believe in therapy. Just counseling from their pastor.

More like his parents telling them how to feel. Witness Derick and Jill's 'counseling' with Meech and Boob.

• Love 5
On 6/30/2019 at 5:53 PM, Trillium said:

Yikes. Sorry girl, but life will get much much harder. And while a miscarriage and death of a grandparent is hard, neither of you have a god damn job and have a very nice roof over your head. So fuck your ups and downs, you don’t know what hard is, at all. 

Amen!

• Love 3
On 6/30/2019 at 9:48 PM, yogi2014L said:

She needs some GD perspective, FFS.

She needs to grow tf up!  She and Josiah are damn fortunate compared to some of the young married couples that I know.  She doesn’t have a clue, not a clue.  And again I say it... Poor Josiah.  

• Love 14
On 7/1/2019 at 12:26 PM, Zella said:

It is no exaggeration to say I have seen people literally have hundreds of bites on their legs after just spending the afternoon walking through the woods or a field. I can't even imagine sitting down in that grass. They've probably got them all over them now!

With her histrionics one mosquito bite, and Josiah will never hear the end of it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Out of all the family members it’s Anna who annoys me the most. She started as a young naive bride, and turned into a smug asshole. Even after the great fall of Humpty Dumpty, she’s still smug. Lauren isn’t far behind, and it’s surprising because Josiah just seems kind of sad and lost. 

• Love 8