Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Well, I think she took it too far dragging Sunny into it. As has been mentioned, Sunny seems like one who holds a grudge (i.e. she's still bitching about B Frankel for something that happened yrs ago), and I definitely think the hard feelings will spill out on the show. I bet Monday will be tense. 

Which of course will bring the ratings, so ABC won't grow a pair and fire her. It really has turned into the Real housewives of the View and Meghan fancies herself the Brandi Glanville of the bunch (or whoever is the latest resident troublemaker, sorry I don't watch those shows)

I thought Meghan saw herself as the Erika of The View 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

The only possible fun in Meghan lies in the comebacks of Joy, Sunny, and Ana. She plays the "villain," but nobody likes a show with just the villain. The fun of the villain is seeing her get thwarted by the heroes. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Which of course will bring the ratings, so ABC won't grow a pair and fire her. It really has turned into the Real housewives of the View and Meghan fancies herself the Brandi Glanville of the bunch (or whoever is the latest resident troublemaker, sorry I don't watch those shows)

They really should start listing this show under situation comedies .

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TheView said:

Probably so. Is she the new Brandi (villain?) I really don't know much about her other than Megan worships her and she was on DWTS.

17 minutes ago, Orillia said:

They really should start listing this show under situation comedies .

Or scripted reality.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TheView said:

Lol so funny about Brandi. She was the worst on RHOBH, and Meghan's the worst on The View imo. I do think Brandi is a much meaner person than Meghan. She would go really below the belt to stir up drama or to get back at people. Much as I'm not a big Meghan fan, I don't think she's Brandi bad. 

As for Erika Jayne, she has been called an ice queen and has a temper on her. Meghan might see both her and Erika as similar "touch chick" types. Erika is generally a nice person though. She's not constantly rude and condescending. Her meltdowns are now and then. Meghan's are a regular occurrence. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol so funny about Brandi. She was the worst on RHOBH, and Meghan's the worst on The View imo. I do think Brandi is a much meaner person than Meghan. She would go really below the belt to stir up drama or to get back at people. Much as I'm not a big Meghan fan, I don't think she's Brandi bad. 

As for Erika Jayne, she has been called an ice queen and has a temper on her. Meghan might see both her and Erika as similar "touch chick" types. Erika is generally a nice person though. She's not constantly rude and condescending. Her meltdowns are now and then. Meghan's are a regular occurrence. 

Meghan should try dressing like Erika for the Halloween show next season if she returns. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Sunny and Joy have gotten pretty close, and, Ana invited them both to her wedding, so, that makes the three of them closer to each other than to Megs.  Whoopie is close to Whoopie, and, Abby is sort of a non entity, so, ABC would be foolish to choose Big Megs over Sunny.  

Additionally, Sunny has a new show starting this fall on Discovery, Ana has CNN, and, Joy probably wouldn’t mind retirement all that much, so, all three of them could walk if they really didn’t want to continue working with Meg.  They, not Meghan, are actually holding all the power.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I think Sunny and Joy have gotten pretty close, and, Ana invited them both to her wedding, so, that makes the three of them closer to each other than to Megs.  Whoopie is close to Whoopie, and, Abby is sort of a non entity, so, ABC would be foolish to choose Big Megs over Sunny.  

Additionally, Sunny has a new show starting this fall on Discovery, Ana has CNN, and, Joy probably wouldn’t mind retirement all that much, so, all three of them could walk if they really didn’t want to continue working with Meg.  They, not Meghan, are actually holding all the power.

If Jed hadn't been axed, we wouldn't be stuck with Princess 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Ironically, Sunny just posted a picture on Instagram of her with Joy and Ana in Sag Harbor.

Sag Harbor is in the Hamptons, right?  Oh, I love this!  You just know Meghan is seething right now.  Talk about in your face.  I wonder if she's doing jello shots & shooting her guns right now. 😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, TheView said:

If Jed hadn't been axed, we wouldn't be stuck with Princess 

That's the cart before the horse.  Jed was axed BECAUSE they had hired the princess.

4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Whoopie is close to Whoopie, and, Abby is sort of a non entity, so, ABC would be foolish to choose Big Megs over Sunny.  

Foolish-schmoolish.  They hired her and they've kept her through a myriad of complaints.  It will take A LOT for them to get rid of her...and they'll have to walk over Whoopi first.

4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Additionally, Sunny has a new show starting this fall on Discovery, Ana has CNN, and, Joy probably wouldn’t mind retirement all that much, so, all three of them could walk if they really didn’t want to continue working with Meg.

All three could start their own show, "A Different View."

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Ironically, Sunny just posted a picture on Instagram of her with Joy and Ana in Sag Harbor.

That's  hilarious. You KNOW Sunny did it in response to that article.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Sag Harbor is in the Hamptons, right?  Oh, I love this!  You just know Meghan is seething right now.  Talk about in your face.  I wonder if she's doing jello shots & shooting her guns right now. 😂

Star Jones said she helped Joy pick out her house in the Hamptons

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I love how they starts cackling with laughter just hearing her NAME.

Wow thats pretty dam funny.  Im just glad to know that the rest of the world is finally seeing what weve been saying all along.  Maybe weve crossed the brink....talk each down....maybe theres hope!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Gemma: Meeeegan is probably shooting her guns and doing shots all alone in her apartment right now. That was a good scoop, thank you! 

What about shooting Jell-O shots out of her gun?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I saw that...I’d like to think that these three self-made educated and accomplished women mostly ignore the nepotistic brat, but that pic is totally going down to her level and trolling her ass, and I love it. So now we wait for Nutmeg to fire back by posting a pic of herself standing ankle deep in a creek with a Jell-O shot in one hand, a rifle in the other, wearing a t-shirt with a US flag decorated cactus on it and the hashtags #whatrealamericansdo #idcidc #notelitistiswear #arizonapride #justoneoftheguys #alphagirl

• LOL 16
  • Love 6

I think Meghan needs to leave the squirrels alone and put down her shotgun (and jello shots) and go build a few more dams or dig some more trenches or whatever the hell it was she said HER FATHER made her do as a teen to teach her about life.  Or maybe just take a long walk off a short pier.  She can find some of those in Sag Harbor.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Meghan reminds me so much of an old coworker of mine. She was not nice to anyone but expected to be treated as a friend. It hurt her feelings when she wasn’t included in certain lunches and parties, and she always spoke about being a victim and that people mistreated her when it was totally the other way around. Sometimes you simply reap what you sow.

I think because Meghan is younger than all of them except Abby, hard a hard time with her father’s illness and subsequent passing, they really tried to handle her with kid gloves and be compassionate. Whoopi still kind of babies her “baby.” I believe in killing people with kindness, but at a certain point, with some people you just give up and accept you’re not going to win them over or become friends  no matter how nice you are. 

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Whoopi still kind of babies her “baby.”

She'd better damned well "baby her Baby."  She's responsible for our torture!

(There...I said "torture")

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

You can rest assured that Meghan feels your pain . After all , no one understands torture like she does .

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

saddled with the responsibility of being in politics as a fetus, whose best friend is a cactus

Bronzedog, that is both mean and hilarious. :D Although I thought the best friends were Jim Beam and Jack Daniels. Certainly not the hair or clothing people.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)
42 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Should we post it on Nutmeg's twitter?

'My father ate food for this country'  rofl. (Please note, no names were used in the posting of this message.  Could be your father, could be mine. Could be anybody's.  All we known is he ate for his country lol)

Edited by Tammee
Added nonsense
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TheView said:

this video makes Meghan look super ridiculous, and that’s saying a lot. 

...and makes Joy's "Soorry" sound a bit too Canadian, eh?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

The thing I'm so afraid of is that we (collectively) push her into re-signing. We know she is unhappy, SHE knows she is unhappy, but she will sign a new contract just to spite the world. We say the sky is blue, she will say green.  I have the same trait unfortunately with my dad.  He will say blue, i will insist green.  Drives me crazy but i dont know how to stop being that way.  Back to the topic at hand.  She would sign again just because it would bring joy to Joy (lol) to see her go.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Did Meghan always have the demeanor she’s displayed on The View? I know I’ve posted this before, but in all the interviews I saw her in years ago, she always seemed lovely. Has she changed as she’s gotten older? Did I just miss all her old bad moments? Is it political talk with people of different views? Is Joy Behar really this big bad liberal meanie and not the outspoken but bright, funny, and lovable auntie in my head? Is it the loss of her father? All of the above? 

I’d personally find it stressful to discuss politics on TV every day no matter how well I got paid, and I know I wouldn’t handle the loss of my father well (though I’d like to think I would never take it out on anyone). 

Meghan just doesn’t strike me as someone who’s happy in general or who understands the degree of privilege she was born into. I don’t know if that’s just within the last couple of years or everything she’s been blessed with is just her normal. It’s not only the money and connections either. As far as I know, she grew up with parents who were loving and who she adores very much. Other than not being thin, she’s also very much the conventional standard of beauty, which imo surely helped her career working at places like Fox and apparently she’s never hurt for boyfriends. She has the attitude of someone who grew up in hardship, didn’t have a loving family, could never get a boyfriend much less get married, was perhaps picked on by other kids, hard time getting an education or employment, etc. I don’t know if she’s had trauma happen in her life behind closed doors, but from the perspective of someone who simply watches her on TV, her it’s a hard knock life attitude doesn’t make sense to me. 

• Love 19
Just now, RealHousewife said:

Did Meghan always have the demeanor she’s displayed on The View?

I saw her on some show on Election Night years ago - and she was a stone bitch to the people with her. Later she came back on and apologized and said she was running on no sleep and she had been snippy, but that nasty attitude really stuck in my head. I can't remember the show or the occasion, but that awful personality trait won't go away. I see it has flourished on The View. I wasn't surprised, to be honest.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, Anthea84 said:

Meghan in "Outnumber" a fox was horrible. You can search in youtube.

Didn't she actually mock Obama for crying right after the Newtown shooting?

• Love 7
(edited)

Blogs seem to love Meghan’s stupidity, so I can’t avoid video clip thumbnails of her. Someone needs to grow some balls and tell her she looks barrel chested, and that maybe a hint of boob would alleviate that a touch. Also, the neon needs to go

This looks really stupid 

pink-floral-print-blouse.jpg

Stupid as well rose-print-sheath-dress.jpg

Stupid and juvenile

floral-black-sheath-dress.jpg

Edited by kokapetl
  • LOL 7
On 7/4/2019 at 1:59 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Also, the reason that Megan and her siblings by her mom were raised in Arizona and not DC was because the DC crowd were loyal to the first Mrs. McCain who had had connections with the establishment and was beloved by them.  So, they all looked at the much younger Cindy as a homewrecker.. She realized this and opted to live in Arizona instead. 

Yet John escaped this treatment.  He’s the cheater.  

On 7/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, Miss Slay said:

Just like to add the Meghan is set to inherit 200 million dollars from her mother.

She does not need this job and she's an awful person for going after Sunny.

Oh come now. Meghan’s siblings through Cindy, and one of the three of John McCain’s original family (probably the bio child, even though he adopted the other two), will split the money. Right?

On 7/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, HaaCHOO said:

How ... Dare ... You. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

Blogs seem to love Meghan’s stupidity, so I can’t avoid video clip thumbnails of her. Someone needs to grow some balls and tell her she looks barrel cheated, and that maybe a hint of boob would alleviate that a touch. Also, the neon needs to go

This looks really stupid 

pink-floral-print-blouse.jpg

Stupid as well rose-print-sheath-dress.jpg

Stupid and juvenile

floral-black-sheath-dress.jpg

Does she ever not scowl? She would look so much better in clothes that were not meant to be form fitting. A wrap dress would separate her boobs and look so much better.

• Love 9

Meghan's siblings from her dads' first marriage are two men, one works in the beer company and the other one is a commercial pilot.

Sydney, her half sister, is a democrat who said Meghan was very moderate and had progressive views. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
45 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

I thought Meghan drank Jack Daniels, not Jameson! Or is the JD a marital strife-only liquor?

Meghan only drinks AMERICAN whiskey, not Irish Whiskey 😉 or even Scottish whisky to honour her McCain heritage. She was drinking Jack Daniels long before she got married, but apparently JD + guns are the answer to marital strife.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

The Jack Daniels makes you more shootier.  

Oh man, not another thing we have in common.  Ugh.   JD is also my choice of poison.  Ive thought about getting a gun many times.  Single gal in the big city yaknow.  #the killer is out there.  Tm WW show.  Wow major digress there. Im scared to have one because I am such a horrible sleeper.  You name it, i do it at night. Sleep walk, talk, cook, eat, destroy furniture, rearrange furniture.  Im too afraid i would fire the gun in a fit of night terrors it would kill myself, or go through the wall and get my neighbor. I wouldnt mind going to a range though.  They probably have guns for rent.

• Love 2