Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

(edited)

She starts the video saying, "I think this is on.  I think this is on.....I feel like an old person."  She touts herself as non-ageist, and if anyone else implied that older folks weren't tech-savvy, she'd go ballistic.

I agree she talked like a normal person....calmer, quieter, and even the valley-girl vocal fry is not as intense as on the show.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 9

Maybe shes trying for the lucrative market of acting like a c***, like Ann Coulter or the housewives, to drive any publicity her way. She sees others acting this way and turning a good profit. Although, I have zero doubt one needs a huge head start in the entitled bitch department to even consider that lane, I wouldn’t put it past her to be fake and awful for notoriety.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, whydoiwatchtv said:

Maybe shes trying for the lucrative market of acting like a c***, like Ann Coulter or the housewives, to drive any publicity her way. She sees others acting this way and turning a good profit. Although, I have zero doubt one needs a huge head start in the entitled bitch department to even consider that lane, I wouldn’t put it past her to be fake and awful for notoriety.

She wasn't always this nasty. She was always stupid but the meanness seems to have started when she joined the View which was around the time she got married. Coincidence? It does seem the women in her tribe who are the nastiest get the most attention.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

She wasn't always this nasty. She was always stupid but the meanness seems to have started when she joined the View which was around the time she got married

But it's so IMMEDIATE and so cruel.  It can't be anything new.  Maybe she has been forced to control herself in some situations...but I believe this IS Meghan.

• Love 7

Oh, don’t get me wrong. Meghan is a nasty piece of work but I wouldn’t put it past her to ramp up her opinions for drama and attention. She’s probably loving all this attention and she can still play the victim. It’s gone to her head or something and it’s growing. 😂

• Love 12
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:32 AM, Alexis2291 said:

This is a live stream from her Instagram page. She eventually confirms the daily mail story about calling Brian the producer a “motherfucker”:

Edited 14 hours ago by Alexis2291

I didn't watch it but that she has flowers all over herself is enough reason not to watch.

Did she say why she called him that?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

She wasn't always this nasty. She was always stupid but the meanness seems to have started when she joined the View which was around the time she got married. Coincidence? It does seem the women in her tribe who are the nastiest get the most attention.

I have a sense her father's presence softened her language. I think her marriage was a really negative development. She enjoyed her privileged life-style and I do believe she dreamed of being first daughter. I doubt she cares about government or history. She can't become the Princess of America but she can be her husband's blonde mouth piece. And she wants to ride the 2020 wave then (surely) write another book about her adventures as Princess-Interrupted.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Did she say why she called him that?

Nope. Someone asked her what she’s on learned while being on the show and all she said was “a lot of things, like don’t say motherfucker while your mic is on.” And then she sticks out her tongue. 🙄

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Nope. Someone asked her what she’s on learned while being on the show and all she said was “a lot of things, like don’t say motherfucker while your mic is on.” And then she sticks out her tongue. 🙄

Ah, so calling him that in a room full of people would be ok if her mike wasn't on.  Got it.

• Love 7

For those that didn’t watch it, she also insisted that she really does consider Joy a friend and that they have the same sense of humor.

So yeah, that alone proves she’s delusional. How many times has Joy made a joke that either angered Meghan or it went over her head completely?

• Love 13
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Someone asked her what she’s on learned while being on the show and all she said was “a lot of things, like don’t say motherfucker while your mic is on.

So it is ok for her to get lathered up when someone else swears??? But not an issue for her to swear?

The View” co-host Meghan McCain clutched her pearls over Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg using the word “fuck” while slamming the NRA.

https://latest.com/2018/03/meghan-mccain-attacks-david-hogg-for-profanity-you-dont-move-the-narrative-with-language-like-that/

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, OnTime said:

So it is ok for her to get lathered up when someone else swears??? But not an issue for her to swear?

The View” co-host Meghan McCain clutched her pearls over Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg using the word “fuck” while slamming the NRA.

https://latest.com/2018/03/meghan-mccain-attacks-david-hogg-for-profanity-you-dont-move-the-narrative-with-language-like-that/

Yes, but see, using the word 'fuck' when you're upset about your friends getting killed by guns is wrong. 

But calling a co-worker a 'motherfucker' in front of an audience, when you made a mistake and want someone to blame for your own idiocy?  well, that's totally acceptable,  RIGHT?  

• Love 18
(edited)

She called the View's producer Brian a mofo because he did not stop her when she made a huge mistake all on her own, saying the lawyer who thought kids detained at the border don't need soap and toothpaste was one of Obama's appointees.  Brian has produced smart people who do their homework, like Letterman, so how on earth could he have predicted that someone who had been in politics her whole life would be so clueless?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Brian has produced smart people who do their homework, like Letterman, so how on earth could he have predicted that someone who had been in politics her whole life would be so clueless?

Well...because apparently he's "her" personal producer, coddles her, visits her dressing room all the time, and has traveled with her when she appears on other shows.  He could probably predict a lot more than we'd ever know.  Let's hope he did NOT sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

55 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Isn't this true for all actions/antics/beliefs/proclamations of Those Who Are Entitled?

• Love 6
On 6/27/2019 at 8:39 PM, merriebreeze said:

"Hyper-bowl" was Whoopi, not Meghan. Meghan pronounced the word correctly but used it incorrectly.

Whoopi used it incorrectly long before Meghan did...but Meghan definitely said "hyper-bowl."  She got a lot of grief for it and now does pronounce it correctly.  Next: usage.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

She called the View's producer Brian a mofo because he did not stop her when she made a huge mistake all on her own, saying the lawyer who thought kids detained at the border don't need soap and toothpaste was one of Obama's appointees.  Brian has produced smart people who do their homework, like Letterman, so how on earth could he have predicted that someone who had been in politics her whole life would be so clueless?

It seems there were two clips that they used in the show. 

Clip 1 - a doctor who visited the child concentration camps and talked about the mistreatment of the kids.

CLip 2 - Sarah Fabian, the DOJ  lawyer who said kids in the camps didn't need soap and toothbrushes. 

CLip one played, and Meghan, thinking it was the Sarah Fabian clip, started yelling that she (pointing at the screen)  was an Obama appointee, and carried on about some nonsense, confusing everyone, because she misidentified the woman in the clip.   when Whoopi and Joy figured out the source of the confusion, they tried to make corrections.  Meghan got huffy and blamed the producers for playing the wrong clip, or for not telling her which clip was playing (like she couldn't SEE and HEAR it ) then on air, said sarcastically "Thanks, guys!"  to Brian.   

when they went to break was apparently when Meghan yelled and called Brian a motherfucker.  it was Meghan's error, but she had to blame someone. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Well...because apparently he's "her" personal producer, coddles her, visits her dressing room all the time, and has traveled with her when she appears on other shows.  He could probably predict a lot more than we'd ever know.  Let's hope he did NOT sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

He could predict that she'd say something stupid, but it would be hard to predict what she'd say and when so that you could stop the idiocy in progress - that is why there are so many WTF moments on The View.  I'm sure the producers' jaws drop as often as ours, but by the time they start barking in her earpiece it is too late.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

I'm sure the producers' jaws drop as often as ours, but by the time they start barking in her earpiece it is too late.

Yep, Dierdra, and they actually have no power at all.  They might have some over Sunny and Joy, but NONE over Meghan, Whoopi...maybe even Abby.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Yep, Dierdra, and they actually have no power at all.  They might have some over Sunny and Joy, but NONE over Meghan, Whoopi...maybe even Abby.

And that totally baffles me.  Neither Sunny or Joy need the View. Why is it any Republican blond who sits at that end of the table is babied so much? How many times did we see Joy bite her tongue when Elisabeth would start one of her nonsensical word salads?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, blondiec0332 said:

Neither Sunny or Joy need the View.

I think Sunny could have a seat at any news/political TV show.  I think she NEEDS to be on television, and probably wants something with more star power than The View.  Right now I can't think of anything that would give her the "top celebrity" status she craves so much...so she'll continue settling for the mistreatment of the view.   Ah...but wait!  CourtTV is coming; maybe she could be the female legal stahr!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I think Sunny could have a seat at any news/political TV show.  I think she NEEDS to be on television, and probably wants something with more star power than The View.  Right now I can't think of anything that would give her the "top celebrity" status she craves so much...so she'll continue settling for the mistreatment of the view.   Ah...but wait!  CourtTV is coming; maybe she could be the female legal stahr!

Wasn't Sunny on CourtTV before? I swear she was on there during the Casey Anthony case.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

For those that didn’t watch it, she also insisted that she really does consider Joy a friend and that they have the same sense of humor.

So yeah, that alone proves she’s delusional. How many times has Joy made a joke that either angered Meghan or it went over her head completely?

It is Joy's job to listen to her, isn't it?

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

This isn’t related to the post, but her husband’s face looks a lot less bloated in that pic than it does now...

So does she...and that dress is just beautiful.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, OnTime said:

Wasn't Sunny on CourtTV before? I swear she was on there during the Casey Anthony case.

I couldn't find that, but I hope this URL helps a bit.   One clip is from "In Session," apparently related to CourtTV. She looks much better--more fresh-faced and less glam.  Maybe some work has been done on her face and teeth since then?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I couldn't find that, but I hope this URL helps a bit.   One clip is from "In Session," apparently related to CourtTV. She looks much better--more fresh-faced and less glam.  Maybe some work has been done on her face and teeth since then?  

I think her face looks the same but it is the atrocious make-up and hair on the View that makes her look so different.  She should go back to this hairstyle.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, bannana said:
7 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Read more  

I think her face looks the same but it is the atrocious make-up and hair on the View that makes her look so different.  She should go back to this hairstyle.

If she got rid of the hair extensions, she probably would have that hairstyle.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

If she got rid of the hair extensions, she probably would have that hairstyle.

I think Sunny would look beautiful with her natural hair.  I doubt her hair could ever go back to it's original state.  Your hair is never really the same after straightening it for decades like Sunny.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Your hair is never really the same after straightening it for decades like Sunny.  

Shouldn't the follicles remain their stubborn little selves?  It would be funny if she were able to have dreads like Her Whoopiness.

• Love 1
On 6/29/2019 at 2:26 PM, MMEButterfly said:

I have a sense her father's presence softened her language. I think her marriage was a really negative development. She enjoyed her privileged life-style and I do believe she dreamed of being first daughter. I doubt she cares about government or history. She can't become the Princess of America but she can be her husband's blonde mouth piece. And she wants to ride the 2020 wave then (surely) write another book about her adventures as Princess-Interrupted.

Her father had a notoriously filthy mouth. I’m sure her love of  “fuck” came from him. 

On 6/29/2019 at 5:37 PM, HaaCHOO said:

It’s coming back?  I used to love that channel. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It’s coming back?  I used to love that channel. 

It IS back, but not from my service provider.   I think it broadcasts 24/7. You can Google CourtTV and there's a place to show your ZIP and your provider; you'll learn soon enough.  It's just as well.  TV has become my j-o-b.  So many shows; so little time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/30/2019 at 7:56 PM, deirdra said:

I think she has had her nose done, and her cheeks have dropped and lower face thinned out as she has aged.  She really needs to get rid of the extensions!

You think she had her nose done? omg, her nose is totally different now! (Looking at pics of her over the years, I actually think she's had more than one revision...)

sunny-hostin.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 6/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, OnTime said:

I don't think it was about his language. Meghan luuuuuuvvvves the NRA. She waxed rhapsodic about Dana Whatshername, who lost her job when NRATV closed (and threw in a compliment for Mr. Whatshisname while she was at it).

David Hogg has certainly "moved the narrative" much further than Meghan could dream of doing. I believe it was primarily his doing, and that of the other Parkland students, that caused NRATV to dismantle itself.

• Love 9
(edited)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-mccain-feeling-like-an-exhausted-defeated-caged-animal-may-exit-the-view

I am going to chalk this up to fake news, if only not to get my hopes up!!!  Some parts of the article seem true (that she has a mouth like a trucker), but the part about how she supposedly spends all this time in AZ (“hanging out in the creek and doing Jell-O shots and shooting guns”) while her co-hosts spend time in the Hamptons seriously made by blood boil. We literally KNOW that is not true!  I will say this, Meghan must have a talented publicist.

Edited by BelleBrit
  • Love 13
31 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-mccain-feeling-like-an-exhausted-defeated-caged-animal-may-exit-the-view

I am going to chalk this up to fake news, if only not to get my hopes up!!!  Some parts of the article seem true (that she has a mouth like a trucker), but the part about how she supposedly spends all this time in AZ (“hanging out in the creek and doing Jell-O shots and shooting guns”) while her co-hosts spend time in the Hamptons seriously made by blood boil. We literally KNOW that is not true!  I will say this, Meghan must have a talented publicist.

I saw this, too, and I'm just as skeptical. Personally, I think this is laying the groundwork for the Ultimate Victim narrative Meghan will use if she leaves or gets fired. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but the repeated mentions of the "conservative mantle" and Meghan's "passion" sounds like her unprofessional conduct is being enabled to generate more attention for the show.

• Love 14

Maybe she is putting this out there to see if she gets any other offers before she signs on again with The View? It's kinda funny that this story came from a supposed "close personal friend". 

I'm sure she'd rather have her very own show so it can be all Meghan all the time!

• Love 9

The parts that made me laugh was that Meghan wanted the makeup person fired for 'liking' a video on social media that made fun of her, and getting upset that Sunny followed a social media account of a cartoonist who made fun of Meghan. 

What a special snowflake she is!  

Meghan says that none of the mocking bothers her, but apparently that's not true if she scrutinizes social media to find who might be looking at it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The parts that made me laugh was that Meghan wanted the makeup person fired for 'liking' a video on social media that made fun of her, and getting upset that Sunny followed a social media account of a cartoonist who made fun of Meghan. 

What a special snowflake she is!  

Meghan says that none of the mocking bothers her, but apparently that's not true if she scrutinizes social media to find who might be looking at it.

So she wants her co workers to kiss her ass and be a loyal devotee but she sure as fuck doesn't do that.  She has people very close to her that have said offensive things about Ana.

• Love 20