Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

Even my 15 year old niece with the serious Sephora addiction would laugh at this idiot's makeup looks.  The same niece who told me at Christmas that glitter makeup was 'lame' and that she was too old for it now. 

Also, those lips?  EWWW.  Dried the hell out.  The chunky little pieces of dead skin are particularly revolting. 

And by the way -- Is anybody asking for these daily makeup shots?  Is there a high demand for them?  Anybody out here give a shit? Anyone?  Bueller? 

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

I wonder what she looks like with all that make up on her face - starting without the false eyelashes ?

If you meant "without" all that make-up, she looks beautiful.  She's a pretty, fresh-faced American girl...obviously not that happy with her looks.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

If you meant "without" all that make-up, she looks beautiful.  She's a pretty, fresh-faced American girl...obviously not that happy with her looks.

I've always thought she's not as smart as she thinks is, but she is more of a natural beauty than she realizes. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I think she's a good example of how your personality affects your appearance.  To look at her she's a pretty woman - she opens her mouth and the ugly shines through.

To look at her SOURPUSS of a face everyday tells me right away the kind of person she is. Then she opens her mouth and proves it.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

WHO (besides the person owning the lips) likes to see lipstick that is drawn on OUTSIDE the lipline?  Relax...REEEE-laxxxx.

I think Meghan's going for the 90's Pam Anderson look. She was Ben's crush growing up. Hopefully Meghan leaves her brows alone! The bombshell look really suits Pammy, but I prefer the natural look on Meghan. 

• Love 2
Just now, RealHousewife said:

I think Meghan's going for the 90's Pam Anderson look. She was Ben's crush growing up. Hopefully Meghan leaves her brows alone! The bombshell look really suits Pammy, but I prefer the natural look on Meghan. 

Remember how rude she was to Pam on the show?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, bannana said:

This is indirectly related to today's show and MeAgain's comments on the stock market. It looks like after the show and her dust-up with Ana, she tweeted something really stupid and had to delete it and rewrite when she got creamed. 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/meghan-mccain-quickly-deletes-hot-take-comparing-reddit-gamestop-buyers-with-capitol-rioters/#disqus_thread

Jesus. What is wrong with her?  And that person who tweeted at her is exactly right.  If someone else  had made that comparison Meghan would have been criticizing them. And so cute she thinks deleting it makes it go away.

Edited by ifionlyknew
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, bannana said:

This is indirectly related to today's show and MeAgain's comments on the stock market. It looks like after the show and her dust-up with Ana, she tweeted something really stupid and had to delete it and rewrite when she got creamed. 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/meghan-mccain-quickly-deletes-hot-take-comparing-reddit-gamestop-buyers-with-capitol-rioters/#disqus_thread

Especially since the Gamestop thing, via the actions of Robinhood and other brokers, has really turned into a "the little guy is being crushed" story rather than the earlier take that the small investors were successfully taking on the Hedge Funds. The scummy twist of the small investors being locked out of doing anything but selling (basically forcing them to tank the stock, and thus their own investment) makes anyone like MeAgain taking the side of the Hedge Funds sound like they're cheering "the poors" getting screwed. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Van Jones is an absolute idiot..

Okay, this is the height of hypocrisy. Every day on The View she is sowing division. Even after her bestie Biden is President. She has gone after him on The View and on her sm platforms. How the AF does she think she can get away with this bs unity bs. Argh.

string mechanics GIF

• Love 15

I hope this is allowed, please delete if not and don’t spank me! Is Megan OK? This is just an observation, not based on social media, but since she returned after pregnancy, she is talking so rapidly — it’s a marked difference — I can barely understand her. I remember seeing an auction as a child and the auctioneer spoke at that kind of rate. I would imagine having a baby during the pandemic and also holding down such a prominent gig is...pretty challenging.

• Love 3

I love that they chose a photo from the day she looked the most ridiculous.

Can you imagine being the person tasked to find the most ridiculous photo of Meghan in a week where she wore red eyeliner, inexplicable splashes on Gold in the corners of her eyes, and her Halloween costume's cheap Elsa braid lying on her shoulder? Any one of those would have achieved it, though.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The BEST thing about the article was revealing that again, HER SOURPUSS TWATNESS LIED about Rep. Swalwell. He was targeted by, not “slept with” a Chinese operative. Unless the twat thinks they mean the same thing. I REALLY need someone to draaag her ass over it ON THE SHOW. Ana see how she tries to weasel herself out of spreading lies and misinformation.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Seriously??? The best way to bridge the divide is to be the polar opposite of Meghan McCain. What's next, a documentary from Tucker Carlson about racial sensitivity? When Meghan says she wants less division, she means she wants lefties shut up and for her and her party to pretty much say and do whatever they want, except put down MyFather and the most heinous of acts. Those are the only things she ever seems to condemn when it's her side. If you're on the left and critique a political figure, she thinks that's attacking all Republicans. Meghan, one way to bridge the divide is to chill the fuck out sweetheart. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The BEST thing about the article was revealing that again, HER SOURPUSS TWATNESS LIED about Rep. Swalwell. He was targeted by, not “slept with” a Chinese operative. Unless the twat thinks they mean the same thing. I REALLY need someone to draaag her ass over it ON THE SHOW. Ana see how she tries to weasel herself out of spreading lies and misinformation.

I was surprised that Sunny didn't have a legal note about MM's slanderous lie right after they came back from the break. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

He also was a city councilman at the time, and not a member of Congress.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I hope she has to issue an apology to Eric S. on Monday (2/1) and explain her deleted tweet, too. Both are TOO BIG to ignore. Imagine if someone targeted her beloved dad as 'sleeping with a spy' when in actuality, he was 'targeted' and never had relations with the spy ? She'd sue everyone involved.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

I hope she has to issue an apology to Eric S. on Monday (2/1) and explain her deleted tweet, too. Both are TOO BIG to ignore. Imagine if someone targeted her beloved dad as 'sleeping with a spy' when in actuality, he was 'targeted' and never had relations with the spy ? She'd sue everyone involved.

Don't hold your breath.

• Love 8

I don't know much about McCain beyond what I read here so I am wondering, does anyone have any insight as to why she always seems so angry and resentful?  She seems to have led a very privileged life and while that doesn't have to make her a delight to be around surely it shouldn't make her appear to be so perpetually aggrieved.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I don't know much about McCain beyond what I read here so I am wondering, does anyone have any insight as to why she always seems so angry and resentful?  She seems to have led a very privileged life and while that doesn't have to make her a delight to be around surely it shouldn't make her appear to be so perpetually aggrieved.

My take is that it's a deliberate decision to rile up her audience (whoever she thinks that is) to act the same way she does... That's why I see her as someone who consciously chooses to pour fire on the division in the world and up the ante.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

In my opinion it's just the logical extension of extreme privilege... Narcissism. 

The anger is because she has a variant of Narcissism where she can perceive the disapproval around her but doesn't believe she deserves it. Some Narcissists instead go into a kind of delusional denial where they gloss right over the consequences of how they act and barely, if at all, acknowledge them. Meghan doesn't go to the extent of pretending such things don't happen, but doesn't accept them as valid, deserved consequences. So... anger. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Re the Page Six article above, I do remember reading a couple of years ago that there was a Meghan defender in the executive department at ABC news and as long as that person was there, Meghan's job was safe.  So we shall see what happens now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

I know. It's very off-putting, even to her tribe. Meghan could have had a totally different image. I think when she was younger, she was the strikingly pretty blonde with the war hero father. Hollywood is liberal, so there really aren't a ton of conservatives around her age in the media outside of the rightwing channels either. The cool thing is to be liberal, feminist, woke, etc. With her looks and connections, if Meghan were nicer and marketed well, she could have become the beautiful, young face of conservatism. She could have been someone who had conservative views on certain issues but expressed them politely and showed she cared about people who weren't like her in some way. Instead she is combative, rude, and other than the LGBT community, only ever takes up for her own. She has a sister of color from Bangladesh, but is still quite ignorant when it comes to racism and xenophobia. It's really such a waste of so much potential. I know she has a high paying gig and lots of attention, but she could have been a much more respected and well-liked TV personality. 

• Love 13
23 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Speculation about her childhood has been made and then removed by mods. 

5 hours ago, falltime said:

So she is missing her pregnancy lips, why else repost that ugly tattoo pic. Or a filter made her lips bigger.

Gee no sub-meaning of the snakes lol exotic looking as they are 

• Love 1