Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

On 1/4/2021 at 1:49 PM, RealHousewife said:

When you are a gentle, good person and more on the sensitive side, people can smell it and take advantage.

Same here. I get really, really irritated when they mistake kindness for weakness.

After I fire back and give them what they evidently were asking for they sputter "Whut, whut?" like my reaction just came outta nowhere.

They don't get a second chance with me, no they do not, after showing me who they are. I nip that shit in the bud. 

All of the View co-hosts need to get on the nip train and show Missy who's who and what's what. All aboard!

• Love 10

Why is she so bitter?  She was raised  by 2 loving parents, had advantages people would give their left arm for, a career,  a husband and a child.  What's her issue?

If I had to choose between Joy and Meghan (since both are so bitter and angry all the time )...I'd choose Joy to keep since she's been nice in the past. 

It's why I loved when Ms. Shepherd called out Meghan for being so angry.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Why is she so bitter?  She was raised  by 2 loving parents, hafff advantages people were give their left arm for, a career,  a husband and a child.  What's her issue?

If I had to choose between Joy and Meghan (since both are so bitter and angry all the time )...I'd choose Joy to keep since she's been nice in the past. 

It's why I loved when Ms. Shepherd called out Meghan for being so angry.

I know! Meghan was literally blessed with everything. I don't get her bitterness either. 

Joy is different from Meghan in that she often gets worked up because she cares about other people. With Meghan, it's always about her. Joy doesn't give constant attitude to her coworkers either. She only reacts to Meghan's rudeness. I could go on but don't want to make it OT, 

Good for Sherri! Meghan is a religious woman. I am not, but I am spiritual and believe in gratitude. I think if God blesses you with health, a loving family to raise you, beauty, wealth, endless opportunities, a husband and baby girl, show some gratitude. Don't act like your life sucks because you're a Republican who is outnumbered on a talk show. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 21

And being rude, yelling, etc. is not the way to get people to listen to your blue cards' point of view.  It turns people off.  

I noticed midweek that MeAgain was talking in a quieter voice (quieter than her cohosts).  It made me think someone must have talked to her after Tuesday's meltdown. But she couldn't keep it up for even one episode.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

And being rude, yelling, etc. is not the way to get people to listen to your blue cards' point of view.  It turns people off.  

It probably got her what she wanted for most of her life especially when growing up.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Don't act like your life sucks because you're a Republican who is outnumbered on a talk show. 

It's not like someone's holding a gun to her head.  If her job is so onerous she should quit.  Oh wait, then how will we know what Conservatives/Republicans think?  She's the only one we see.  Such a burden to carry the standard for her people!  <breaking into a medley of songs from Les Mis.>

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Jaded said:

It probably got her what she wanted for most of her life especially when growing up.

Meghan is the stereotypical spoiled rich kid.  Her dad was away a lot. Her mother had other interests.  She was probably indulged to the nth degree.  And up until recently she was indulged on the View.  But this past week there seems to have been a shift.  She is definitely off her game.  She is trying to straddle the line of supporting her team but not supporting what they are doing.  Good luck with that.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Don't act like your life sucks because you're a Republican who is outnumbered on a talk show. 

Meghan is only happy when she has something to complain about.

• Love 12

I think there was a lot of truth in the recent Daily Mail article.  She'll never admit it but I do believe the show garnering its highest ratings ever during her absence was a blow to her ego.  I absolutely believe she thought she was the main reason the show's ratings had been so high.  She feels threatened now that it's been proven the show can and did succeed while she was gone.

There's been so much negative press about her behavior last week.  I think it's becoming more and more evident that her demeanor and outbursts are beginning to wear on everyone, including her co-hosts and the viewers at home.  Her act is exhausting and has worn thin all the way around.

• Love 19

Ayatollah Khomeini died in 1989, Missy, so he hasn't been calling for extermination of Jews on SM platforms.

The current Ayatollah is Khamenei, pronounced differently.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Memememeagain says she was hysterical for 24 hours after the Siege on the Capitol. Sheesh. Not much of a self-proclaimed reporter or pundit if you can't handle stress. I recommend leaving The View and going into heavy therapy.  (And getting the fuck out of my city. We have enough problems here.)

“I was so emotional watching. I was absolutely apoplectic. I was hysterically crying for almost a full 24 hours. I was crying before I went on The View to talk about it,” McCain said.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-father-would-have-reacted-capitol-insurrection-this-would-have-killed-him-071419575.html

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Meghan has made hyperbole into an art.  Performance art.

How many times have we heard her say it's all about optics?  She is play acting a concerned citizen.  And if she is that concerned she might want to look at how people she knows are reacting to all of this. Meghan you are known by the company you keep.  

• Love 10

Meghan, basically saying that the increase in the ratings is because of her return.  Doesn't she realize that people tune in because of the horrific events last week??  

Edited by njbchlover
Edited because of horrible typos!!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Meghan, basically saying that the increased ratings is because of her return.  Doesn't she realize that people tunes in because of the horrific events last week??  

Like certain other people in our current society, she's perfectly willing to take events beyond herself and claim credit for them, or in other cases deliberately misattribute the effects of something to an interpretation which helps her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

She especially wants to reinforce that narrative since tabloids are pointing out the ratings were fine while she was gone for the past two and a half months, thanks to Ana.

And civilized discussions with no tempestuous toddler interruptions like we're getting now. Viewers may have tuned in to see MM & the baby, but many won't stick around.  I'd like to see the ratings if Joy took a week or two off.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

She especially wants to reinforce that narrative since tabloids are pointing out the ratings were fine while she was gone for the past two and a half months, thanks to Ana.

Does anyone have the ratings from then as opposed to now?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

👋

95805671-FCF4-4574-884B-DBD8DFC1F1E0.jpeg

Poor Meghan. So misunderstood. The world is really conspiring to hurt her. And it's so unfair. Who's been more devoted to family values than her?  Who's been fairer minded? Who's stood up to the bullies and embodied the forces of light, and patriotism, and the average bullied American guy and/or girl more? Who's been the best daughter, the most modest, the nicest, the most fair, the most magnanimous to The Poors and The Oppressed, if not her?  So unfair! 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Haleth said:
  7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

👋

95805671-FCF4-4574-884B-DBD8DFC1F1E0.jpeg

Doesn't she know that Mars is not the kind of place to raise your kids, in fact, it's cold as hell.   BUT the biggest part she should rememeber is this, there is no one there to raise them if you did go there.       

• LOL 15
3 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Doesn't she know that Mars is not the kind of place to raise your kids, in fact, it's cold as hell.   BUT the biggest part she should rememeber is this, there is no one there to raise them if you did go there.       

...and I think it's gonna be a long, long time....

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, maggiemae said:

It has to be awful for MM to deal with understanding these were people she wanted us to understand. For years.

More than understand, she scoffed at anyone who disagreed.  But if anyone brought up a policy that was hard to defend she'd resort to whataboutisms and false equivalencies.

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 14
On 1/11/2021 at 6:56 AM, Haleth said:

It's not like someone's holding a gun to her head.  If her job is so onerous she should quit.  Oh wait, then how will we know what Conservatives/Republicans think?  She's the only one we see.  Such a burden to carry the standard for her people!  <breaking into a medley of songs from Les Mis.>

On my own

pretending he’s (My Father) beside me . . .

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I wish MM would ruminate more often, which is normally done inside your brain with no sound coming out of your mouth.  Did she mean "confer", "confabulate" or "discuss"?  Something that could actually be heard on a podcast?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1