Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Wow, I'm shocked--Megan actually posted three photos of herself at nine months pregnant.  I just didn't think we'd ever see that.  She actually doesn't look bad.  She must have lost body fat as she was gaining baby weight.  I though sure she'd be bigger than that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJCAjJVMgtQ/

She looks a lot like her Mom when standing like that showing off her profile from the side.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Wow, I'm shocked--Megan actually posted three photos of herself at nine months pregnant.  I just didn't think we'd ever see that.  She actually doesn't look bad.  She must have lost body fat as she was gaining baby weight.  I thought sure she'd be bigger than that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJCAjJVMgtQ/

Wow, she was a really beautiful pregnant woman. Not that it's nice to shame pregnant ladies who do, but I thought she was going to turn into a boob. Women with her body type tend to explode. Didn't she say she wanted to hide her pregnant body because she was scared of being fat shamed? Looks like she just gained a normal amount of weight all in her belly. And yes, she's beautiful and resembles her mom. I've always thought Meghan has such a prettier exterior, it's her interior that's not always pretty...

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TheView said:

She'll be just as obnoxious as ever come January 4. 

If not more so, if that's even possible.  I, for one, believe she decided to share the baby bump pics because she's not happy with all the positive attention Ana is receiving.  I'm sure the high ratings coming while she's on leave and with Ana present at least three days a week aren't thrilling her either.  She's doing what she always does, making it all about her.  I think we'll be paying big time for her three month absence come January 4.

• Love 5

These Proof of Life pics that people post of their children's random body parts are truly one of the dumbest things to ever come from social media.  And in old whatsherface's case, it's both sad and hilarious that she thinks she's important enough for anybody to care.   🗽  🙄

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Unpopular opinion but I’d like to see Libby. I fully understand Meh not wanting to plaster her face all over Instagram though. 

I also want to see the baby. If only because I like looking at cute babies.

• Love 4
On 12/23/2020 at 6:17 AM, cinsays said:

don't forget megzy's ugly big toe

Nah, that's a doll. kidding.  To hide the tears lol (of her coming back)

P.s.  i meant the baby legs were of a doll, not the big toe

Edited by ForumLou
Added
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

Some babies don't start looking cute until ~4 months. 

Reminding me of Barbara's go-to comment "ohh, that's a baby!"  (Something like that.)

11 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Maybe she's making a puzzle where we can put the baby together. 

We all need a hobby during quarantine.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 12/23/2020 at 5:44 PM, babyhouseman said:

Maybe she's making a puzzle where we can put the baby together. 

Reminds me of a Young & Restless storyline (used twice) where a photographer takes a photo of adulterers in flagrante delicto, cuts it into puzzle pieces and sends one at a time to the participants, upping the blackmail amount each time.  MM may be trying to get People & other magazines to pay big bucks for a spread showing the entire baby.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2

Does the bitch mean "take it back" from Ana?  If she was drunk during Xmas I'm guessing she either didn't breast feed for long or pre-pumped a lot before hand to allow herself to chug the alcohol and then for it to clear from her system.

I only keep up with posts about the show and hosts here. I had intended to take a break from the show when they took their holiday break two years ago in Dec. I ended up quitting The View completely and was in no way motivated to come back knowing she still had her seat. Looking forward to reading posts about her behavior upon returning Monday.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Does the bitch mean "take it back" from Ana?  If she was drunk during Xmas I'm guessing she either didn't breast feed for long or pre-pumped a lot before hand to allow herself to chug the alcohol and then for it to clear from her system.

I only keep up with posts about the show and hosts here. I had intended to take a break from the show when they took their holiday break two years ago in Dec. I ended up quitting The View completely and was in no way motivated to come back knowing she still had her seat. Looking forward to reading posts about her behavior upon returning Monday.

I think she was trying to say "return to her seat", but her firm grasp on the English language makes it difficult for her to make it clear.  LOL.

The View is what gets me out of bed & starts my day ... sometimes not a good thing!!!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Jaded said:

That's exactly how I interpreted her comment.  She's a passive aggressive bitch and this is exactly why I already feel her sucking the air out of the virtual 'room'.  Instead of saying she's looking forward to rejoining her co-hosts to discuss the happenings of the last few months, she has to sound like a spoiled brat who thinks she's the Queen of Daytime.  There also was no need to mention for the millionth time that she's the conservative at the table. She will never change.

Edited by Badbea99
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

She wouldn't know financial stress if it bit her in the ass unless it was being in a quandary about what to do with an abundance of money.

It sounds like she's one of those women who think they're better than others because they have a kid or kids.

Once a flaky flake always a flaky flake.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Jaded said:

She wouldn't know financial stress if it bit her in the ass unless it was being in a quandary about what to do with an abundance of money.

It sounds like she's one of those women who think they're better than others because they have a kid or kids.

Once a flaky flake always a flaky flake.

All this and the bolded is such a pet peeve of mine. No, you're not necessarily kinder, gentler, more compassionate, nurturing, hardworking, understanding, whatever positive adjective just because you had sex, got pregnant and gave birth. There are many idiot assholes who abuse their own kids, and there are many childless women who are wonderful people and even great with children. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

All this and the bolded is such a pet peeve of mine. No, you're not necessarily kinder, gentler, more compassionate, nurturing, hardworking, understanding, whatever positive adjective just because you had sex, got pregnant and gave birth. There are many idiot assholes who abuse their own kids, and there are many childless women who are wonderful people and even great with children. 

Not to mention, where was this “empathy” and  “‘we’re’ in this together” before she spawned? She couldn’t care less and refused to engage in conversations pre-pandemic and up to her maternity leave.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 14

Is she implying she suffers from post partum depression?  I think her only PPD is her inability to party like she did pre pregnancy, you know, drinking bourbon, smoking cigars, and shooting guns. It’s her 2021 version of “I can’t shop for a crib!  Waaah!”

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Her recent tweets are awful.

And now she is pulling the post partum card?

Gee - can't wait. Maybe we can see an arm or leg again of her baby.

She has been off the rails on Twitter!  She is making such a fool out of herself.  I'm dreading Monday's show.  it's going to be all about her and she is going to be insufferable.  To think it was about a year ago that she berated Abby for talking about her twins and/or breastfeeding on air.  Now that she's a 'mama', it will be fine for those type of discussions to take place ad infinitum. 

It appears from some of the pics she has posted, she's been able to keep up with her pedicures.  Life is never really tough for MeAgain, the Princess of Arizona.

Edited by Badbea99
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 1/2/2021 at 7:10 AM, Badbea99 said:

She has been off the rails on Twitter!  She is making such a fool out of herself.  I'm dreading Monday's show.  it's going to be all about her and she is going to be insufferable.  To think it was about a year ago that she berated Abby for talking about her twins and/or breastfeeding on air.  Now that she's a 'mama', it will be fine for those type of discussions to take place ad infinitum. 

It appears from some of the pics she has posted, she's been able to keep up with her pedicures.  Life is never really tough for MeAgain, the Princess of Arizona.

Abby wasn't even that mom who'd talk nonstop about motherhood or get TMI about breastfeeding. She'd share about her family now and then, totally what you'd expect of a young mother of three adorable little ones. Meghan is so much about labels, bragging, and fancying herself as someone who's better and knows better. "As a conservative, my father, it's your job to listen to me, been in politics all my life, pundit" blah blah. She even used to have "blonde" to describe herself on her twitter. I'm curious if she'll now bring up the new mom card into her identity and be that annoying type of parent, the kind we described above who thinks she's somehow better and will always know better just because she has a kid. I can picture her like "You all had children a long time ago, so let me be the one to talk about parenthood."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 1/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, ginger90 said:

21346D9B-C452-4FF0-8F67-C7B8FAF4E2FF.jpeg

This brings up a pet peeve of mine.  The word "POST-PARTUM"  as shorthand for postpartum DEPRESSION.   Postpartum means after you give birth, it usually means the 6-8 week period after giving birth.  ALL women who give birth go through "postpartum", by definition, because they are POST (meaning after) PARTUM (giving birth).  Women can have post partum bleeding, swelling, diabetes, infections, blood clots, etc.  as well as depression, anxiety, psychosis.  When people shorten post-partum depression to "post-partum"  they are using the adjective when they mean the noun.  

(sorry for the rant, it's just a peeve of mine) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15