Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

It looks like they're setting up a quad with Jason/Kayla/Steve/Hope and maybe they'll swing around to Steve/Kayla and Hope/Justin.

Oh, no Jason. Not the GH answer to Ben! (Kidding. I know this was supposed to be Justin. Still...no!)

• LOL 6
16 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It looks like they're setting up a quad with Jason/Kayla/Steve/Hope and maybe they'll swing around to Steve/Kayla and Hope/Justin.

Thanks @Irlandesa -- this would sound a lot better if I had any confidence in the writing team, lol.

• Love 3

Have there been any real spoilers about what most of us have already figured out, as soon as they said that Zoey was a mother? I hope they don't drag that out too much longer. I don't think that Rex is here very long - just long enough to talk some sense into Sarah and get her back home. So, once all babies are returned to their rightful parents, will Sarah forgive Xander? Maybe he will be the one to figure it out, although I am not sure why he is not in jail for kidnapping. Or maybe she will be pregnant with Xander's baby, although I am guessing that at some point, Sarah will have grief sex with Rex before he takes off. Because that's how she rolls.

• Love 5

I'm still waiting for Summer to re-emerge. She was supposed to, right?

...is Claire coming back? I read that she was but there don't seem to be any spoilers on the horizon. I'd really like for them to release her and show that she's a sane person again. I hated her breakdown story.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really wish I could enjoy the scenes of Hope and Steve sharing in their feelings of mutual shame, but now that I know it's all about working them towards banging each other....I'm grossed out. They're maneuvering Hope from stealing Marlena's husband to stealing Kayla's.

She wouldn't be stealing Kayla's husband because they are divorced and Kayla is already in another romantic relationship.

I'm willing to give the Steve & Hope pairing a chance if they take things slow and don't sleep together for a long while. I'm not a big Hope fan but I do love Steve (and SN) and they have so much history together that I think their relationship has potential. But they would absolutely need to address Bo if they do proceed forward. He is the love of her life and Steve's 'brother',  they can't jump into bed or a relationship without mentioning Bo and how any romantic relationship between them must feel awkward or even like a betrayal. Imagine Kayla's and the rest of the Bradys' reactions! The fallout could be good.

• Love 5

I don't think they can let Hope and Steve actually be lovers because we all know that he is going to end up with Kayla and they won't want to leave Hope jilted. I agree that she has zero chemistry with anyone and really can't act at all, but someone loves her, so here she stays.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

The bottom line is Steve and Kala are OTP and endgame and Kristian can’t make chemistry with a dude besides Bo to save her life. Hope also kinda boring. 

Thank you! I realize I'm ridiculously bias because of a how big a fan I am of Bo and Hope but I honestly find KA to be a bland actress now who cant seem to ignite chemistry with anyone no matter how many leading men they throw at her. And funny thing is, she and Peter Reckell didn't even like each other yet they worked so perfectly together on screen 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

The bottom line is Steve and Kala are OTP and endgame and Kristian can’t make chemistry with a dude besides Bo to save her life. Hope also kinda boring. 

I think Hope and Aiden were a couple with chemistry.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

The bottom line is Steve and Kala are OTP and endgame

True, but for the moment the show is going to keep them apart so I would not be surprised if they go forward with a Steve/Hope relationship. 

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Hope also kinda boring. 

LOL, also true.

21 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I don't think they can let Hope and Steve actually be lovers because we all know that he is going to end up with Kayla and they won't want to leave Hope jilted.

I've missed huge chunks of the show over the years, so I'm truly curious: has Hope never been the jilted party? I could have sworn Bo chose Carly over her at some point? But you are right, eventually Steve will have to end up dumping her for Kayla. I'm just eternally grateful there can not be any surprise pregnancies or who's the daddy storylines in this potential quadrangle. 

I could have sworn I read a spoiler that Hope invites Steve to live with her, but now I can't find it. Did I imagine it?

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

I've missed huge chunks of the show over the years, so I'm truly curious: has Hope never been the jilted party? I could have sworn Bo chose Carly over her at some point? But you are right, eventually Steve will have to end up dumping her for Kayla. I'm just eternally grateful there can not be any surprise pregnancies or who's the daddy storylines in this potential quadrangle. 

I could have sworn I read a spoiler that Hope invites Steve to live with her, but now I can't find it. Did I imagine it?

Don't be so sure.  Kristen just had a baby and she was the flower girl at Attila the Hun's first wedding.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16

And even in a quarantine, I guess a lot more have no interest in Ron's idea of a quad because ratings remain in the proverbial toilet. I REALLY do not like Kayla/Justin and Hope/Steve - for me - is another huge NOPE!

But I guess NBC must want this to be the next soap to die.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

yes, Hope (who had to live with John and Marlena for over a year because she had no home) wheeled Steve out of the hospital (against the rules, but when has that hospital followed any of those?) and will be taking him home with her.

Yeah, I saw that, so I wasn't imagining the spoiler.

It's so strange how these middle-aged people end up crashing on other's couches. It is not believable that Hope or Steve don't have a ton of money saved from their various careers that they can't stay at a fancy hotel or rent a furnished house. But I know the reason is for romantic entanglement purposes, but it's still silly that first Hope and now Steve have no place to stay. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Bo chose Billie over Hope at one point many years ago. I also think Bo stayed with Megan Hathaway when she was pregnant with his kid?(I could be wrong) Yes Bo has chosen someone other than Hope in the past. 

Hope also had a crush on Roman and was jilted then but that was a schoolgirl thing more than anything.

I liked Hope with Aiden and Patrick. I also thought she and Vargas could've worked but the show never went there.

The show never really invested in Hope beyond Bo until now and it doesn't help that outside of Sami and Marlena the females in the popular pairings rarely get to have another hit pairing.

• Love 2

I still weep for the stories we could have had after the 50th, if Aiden and Hope had been allowed to marry and be happy. Obviously, they still would have killed off Bo per Peter's request, but then perhaps Aiden and Hope would have teamed up to investigate and pin the whole thing on Stefano. I don't think Aiden would have allowed his new wife to fall to pieces and march off to the DiMansion to shoot Stefano. She still would have had a breakdown obviously, and it probably would have strained their marriage, but that could have been an interesting story for the next year, as she dealt with her guilt over losing Bo and abandoning their marriage, as Aiden would try to integrate himself as well as possible into her life and voice his discomfort over being viewed as a mistake of sorts. Then, after finding a happy balance, the two of them could have found themselves on opposite sides depending on which clients Aiden would defend, and there was what should have been an interesting sibling relationship between Ciara and Chase, especially since Ciara didn't yet know about Chase's involvement in his mother's death. Aiden could have also butted heads with Justin, the only other lawyer in town since Belle is never around, and it would have been interesting to see how Roman and Kayla reacted to and either befriended or shut out their new brother-in-law.

They had already laid the groundwork for all of that, but then trashed it for no good reason.

...and now they're wondering who there is left for Hope to be paired up with. 🙄

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 9
On 4/24/2020 at 11:07 PM, Silver Raven said:

So. Zoey has Mickey, and apparently Orpheus and Christian stole her and gave her to Zoey after Zoey's baby died on the same night as Mickey and Rachel were born.  Apparently.

Only part that makes no sense is that we witnessed a baby die so the switch was before that. I agree Zoey has Mickey though. But doesn't know it. 

Screenshot_20200429-202718_rif is fun.jpg

Ok no idea why I quoted myself but I am dying laughing at this pic. At least she won't be having grief sex with him

• LOL 9
41 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I still weep for the stories we could have had after the 50th, if Aiden and Hope had been allowed to marry and be happy. Obviously, they still would have killed off Bo per Peter's request, but then perhaps Aiden and Hope would have teamed up to investigate and pin the whole thing on Stefano. I don't think Aiden would have allowed his new wife to fall to pieces and march off to the DiMansion to shoot Stefano. She still would have had a breakdown obviously, and it probably would have strained their marriage, but that could have been an interesting story for the next year, as she dealt with her guilt over losing Bo and abandoning their marriage, as Aiden would try to integrate himself as well as possible into her life and voice his discomfort over being viewed as a mistake of sorts. Then, after finding a happy balance, the two of them could have found themselves on opposite sides depending on which clients Aiden would defend, and there was what should have been an interesting sibling relationship between Ciara and Chase, especially since Ciara didn't yet know about Chase's involvement in his mother's death. Aiden could have also butted heads with Justin, the only other lawyer in town since Belle is never around, and it would have been interesting to see how Roman and Kayla reacted to and either befriended or shut out their new brother-in-law.

They had already laid the groundwork for all of that, but then trashed it for no good reason.

...and now they're wondering who there is left for Hope to be paired up with. 🙄

That ended up damaging Hope more than Aiden in the end and Ciara if you think about it. Aiden could've been conflicted over Ben because he was Ben's lawyer once upon a time (before the SK days) while Hope was against it there were so many things  they could've done.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Bo chose Billie over Hope at one point many years ago. I also think Bo stayed with Megan Hathaway when she was pregnant with his kid?(I could be wrong) Yes Bo has chosen someone other than Hope in the past. 

Hope also had a crush on Roman and was jilted then but that was a schoolgirl thing more than anything.

I liked Hope with Aiden and Patrick. I also thought she and Vargas could've worked but the show never went there.

The show never really invested in Hope beyond Bo until now and it doesn't help that outside of Sami and Marlena the females in the popular pairings rarely get to have another hit pairing.

Bo picking Billie over Hope was utter bullshit.. JER had to write Bo and Hope out of character to push that  insipid Billie down our throats.. Bo and Hope pretended to be apart while he was pretending to be with Megan. I remember that hilarious scene of Hope making faces at Megan while hiding under her bed as she was trying to seduce Bo to no avail.. Hope was the only woman for Bo then and forever. Bo never touched Megan...

I never cared for Hope with  either Patrick and Aiden. Aiden sparkled more with Kayla in my opinion.  

Marlena was always a popular character outside of her various pairings because she had great writing back in the day.. Sami is the only legacy child that the show cares to write about over the years.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Only part that makes no sense is that we witnessed a baby die so the switch was before that. I agree Zoey has Mickey though. But doesn't know it. 

Ok no idea why I quoted myself but I am dying laughing at this pic. At least she won't be having grief sex with him

That picture does not Proof there is no sex 😂 

Is there really a spoiler that Zoey has Sarah’s baby ? Or is it just speculation?

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Bo picking Billie over Hope was utter bullshit.. JER had to write Bo and Hope out of character to push that  insipid Billie down our throats.. Bo and Hope pretended to be apart while he was pretending to be with Megan. I remember that hilarious scene of Hope making faces at Megan while hiding under her bed as she was trying to seduce Bo to no avail.. Hope was the only woman for Bo then and forever. Bo never touched Megan...

I never cared for Hope with  either Patrick and Aiden. Aiden sparkled more with Kayla in my opinion.  

Marlena was always a popular character outside of her various pairings because she had great writing back in the day.. Sami is the only legacy child that the show cares to write about over the years.

I don't know why I thought otherwise it was so long ago my bad.

I liked Aiden in general he didn't need to be with Hope but I did like them because she seemed so lighthearted compared to how she's been the past decade or so. Aiden could work as a standalone character he had the right amount of decency and shadiness to him. I could've seen him with Kayla, Eve, Kate, Nicole etc. Unfortunately the show didn't see him beyond a foil to Bope/Rope which was a waste to me.

I agree Marlena/Sami were written beyond their pairings a lot of the other females on this show weren't except maybe Jennifer as the show always tried to pair her with other men than Jack and we saw her exist before and in between Jack. Although her role was best suited as the maternal one dealing with her dysfunctional kids which worked for nearly a decade.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I agree Marlena/Sami were written beyond their pairings a lot of the other females on this show weren't except maybe Jennifer as the show always tried to pair her with other men than Jack and we saw her exist before and in between Jack. Although her role was best suited as the maternal one dealing with her dysfunctional kids which worked for nearly a decade.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I feel that Jennifer started going down with her pairing with Peter.  The writers hated Jack and did everything they could to destroy him and Jennifer was affected by that.. 

I think that Jack and Jennifer had the potential to have their own stories that did not need interlopers.  I felt cheated that we did not see Jack and Jennifer deal with the fallout of Abby's cancer as a baby.. It was also rooted to Jack's past as a bad guy.. Jack would have never abandoned his family..

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but I feel that Jennifer started going down with her pairing with Peter.  The writers hated Jack and did everything they could to destroy him and Jennifer was affected by that.. 

I think that Jack and Jennifer had the potential to have their own stories that did not need interlopers.  I felt cheated that we did not see Jack and Jennifer deal with the fallout of Abby's cancer as a baby.. It was also rooted to Jack's past as a bad guy.. Jack would have never abandoned his family..

I liked Peter/Jennifer(with MR's version) but they did dumb her down a lot for that pairing to work. However I do agree she did start to go downhill from there I mean I still like her but she was a far better character before Jack left the first time. 

J&J's biggest obstacles were themselves. Soaps used to be able to write stories based on that alone for couples but now they don't and they break up and make up couples too quickly it doesn't seem earned anymore.

• Love 1

So the audience have been waiting for Ben to propose to Ciara. Okay..😂

I guess it's John's turn to get kidnapped. AGAIN.

Abby disappearance must be the way they exit Kate offscreen for a few months.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So much to "unpack" as the tired saying goes.

First, Ron is way off the mark about what he thinks the audience likes and dislikes, isn't he? Or is it just us? 

Second -- no to the Hope and Steve bonding. Honestly, blech -- as long as they don't share so much as a kiss, I guess I can handle it. But just ick. 

Ben/Ciara -- getting married, ho hum. But maybe that will cause Ciara and her mother to interact. 

Ericole -- I have no interest in them whatsoever. 

Abigail missing from a hospital AGAIN? God, Ron, get some new ideas at least. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

Second -- no to the Hope and Steve bonding. Honestly, blech -- as long as they don't share so much as a kiss, I guess I can handle it. But just ick. 

Yes, I want them to develop a bond as FRIENDS.  This show is so focused on relationship roulette that it misses so many opportunities for character connections.  It would be great if they could actually have the characters talk about their emotions without it turning romantic.  Not only could they bond over their guilt about their actions, they could bond over their difficulties in reestablishing their relationships with their children due to them being "gone" for more than a year.

I would really love to see more adventures and problems for the characters that don't rely on interlopers, triangles, and kidnappings.  I also want the "happy" characters to do more than obsess over their mates and have sex.

• Love 8

Sucks to be a Jack & Jennifer fan, since they don't get one mention for May Sweeps. I hope they at least have some scenes with their daughter before she disappears. I've given up on Jack & Steve having any more scenes together, since they've now moved Steve into Hope's orbit.

I'm looking forward to the Steve/Hope scenes, especially as they won't be sitting around moping but going on a bit of adventure trying to rescue John. Too bad Marlena is going to be a part of their scenes. Please don't let this relationship turn romantic. But if Kayla wants to squirm a little seeing their closeness, it's okay with me.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Sucks to be a Jack & Jennifer fan, since they don't get one mention for May Sweeps. I hope they at least have some scenes with their daughter before she disappears. I've given up on Jack & Steve having any more scenes together, since they've now moved Steve into Hope's orbit.

I'm looking forward to the Steve/Hope scenes, especially as they won't be sitting around moping but going on a bit of adventure trying to rescue John. Too bad Marlena is going to be a part of their scenes. Please don't let this relationship turn romantic. But if Kayla wants to squirm a little seeing their closeness, it's okay with me.

I'm beyond tired of John and Marlena being the focus of all these "I MUST have them!" storylines.  Seriously, the only possible reason anyone would kidnap them at this point would be if AARP was after them for non-payment of dues.  Give them a rest - give US a rest.  I am over the Over the Hill Gang.  And I say that as a card carrying member of the over the hill crowd.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Sidney said:

So the audience have been waiting for Ben to propose to Ciara. Okay..😂

I rolled my eyes so hard at that sentence that they’re just coming down right now.  I bet they go all out for that wedding — tons of guests, big dress, reception and a honeymoon, too.  Just awful.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, boes said:

I am over the Over the Hill Gang.  And I say that as a card carrying member of the over the hill crowd.

Yes, if the writers put Marlena and John on the back burner, they could spend a lot more time on Ben and Ciara's love story.  I know you'd love that!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Yes, if the writers put Marlena and John on the back burner, they could spend a lot more time on Ben and Ciara's love story.  I know you'd love that!

That would be a dream come true!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

The idea of Ericole having to compete with Cin for Big Wedding Budget Dollars makes me worried. If any couple deserves a real deal wedding, it's Eric and Nicole.

...maybe Sami and Claire and Chloe return for their big day?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Please don't let this relationship turn romantic. But if Kayla wants to squirm a little seeing their closeness, it's okay with me.

Exactly how I feel. And Kayla is, indeed, pissed! Loved that bit of clip in the promo. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That promo would have been perfect if it werent for the Steve/Hope crap. 

I dont know who the eff Jake is but that slap then Gabi kissing him was some strong Stabi energy right there.

Can we start calling them Jabi?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Spoilers for the week of May 11th, from both soaps.com and DR:

Monday May 11:
Kate gives Jake the rundown on Stefan DiMera.

Tuesday May 12:
Sonny and Will reflect on the anniversary of Adrienne’s death; Sarah and Kristen come face-to-face; Ciara accepts Ben’s proposal!

Wednesday May 13:
Ciara tells Hope about her engagement to Ben; Abigail attacks Kate!

Thursday May 14:
Evan and his family arrive in court for his verdict; Jake rejects Gabi’s attempts to help him with his memory; Chad, Jack, and Jennifer rally around Abigail.

Friday May 15:
Zoey reveals Evan's secret to Rafe; Orpheus delivers horrifying news to Marlena; Eric is furious with Brady when he learns what he's done.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Can we start calling them Jabi?

I remember that being JJ/Gabi's smush name but at this point you could probably use it for Jake/Gabi and nobody would notice the difference(unless he's really Stefan)

• Love 2

Dear Ron:

NO.

To Steve/Hope.

To Justin/Kayla.

To Kristen getting poor Mickeyrachel back.

To Ciara and SERIAL KILLER twue wuv engagement. *vomit*

To you still having a job.

*Looks at list* I think I covered the most important points.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Ron is deep in denial if he thinks most of the audience is behind Kristin doing everything she is doing to get Rachel back. No, just no. Kristin is a psychopath whose only concern is herself and that is why she should not be let near any child ever again.

This would be a good opportunity to bring back Peter. He could be her confidante and try to secure custody of Rachel while Kristin and Brady are in jail because, let's face it, that is where they both should be. Brady for interfering with a police investigation and Kristin for attempted murder.

Personally, I think Rachel should stay with Sarah who, despite her slight mental slip, at least has a reason for how she is behaving. Then when Mickey is revealed as alive, because I refuse to believe that she is dead, Sarah can raise them as twins and a least give that girl at least the hope of a normal life.

• Love 13

According to this, https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2020/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-stacy-haiduk-exits-dool-kristen-dimera-disappears-with-rachel-bradys-heartbreaking-goodbye/, Kristen convinces Sarah to give her Rachel and then Brady helps Kristen disappear with Rachel.

I don't blame Sarah, girl is completely and totally devastated by everything that has happened and Kristen loves preying on those who are weaker than her, but Brady is just the world's biggest idiot.

Good job Brady - you have condemned poor Rachel, your daughter, to a life on the run with a psychopath!

• Love 6
(edited)

I can see it now Kristen leaves town with Rachel when she returns(lets face it she will) Brady/Sarah will be together.

A much better scenario: Kristen goes to jail for stabbing Victor and Sarah/Brady raise Mickey together and then end up falling for each other. Then Kristen returns....

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, cmahorror said:

Brady helps Kristen disappear with Rachel.

Brady is freakin' idiot, and when Kristen turns on him and denies him access to Rachel I will laugh at him. Honestly, though, Brady is treated as nothing more than a sperm donor at this point; there only to prop up Kristen and hold her as she endlessly cries. Maybe he'll be allowed to express his feelings about the whole situation once Kristen leaves. 

Speaking of: I am so glad Kristen will off the show. I fear it will only be temporary, but in the meantime I will enjoy her absence. And I will cackle with glee if Brady & Sarah become an item while she's gone and then sue Kristen for custody of Rachel. 

• Love 9