Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

They released spoilers for next week - these are between soaps.com and Carolyn Topol's site:

Monday April 13:
Marlena and John intervene on Kristen’s behalf; A new Salem U worker turns up when Dasha Flynn appears on Days of our Lives; Kayla and Steve have an emotional breakthrough.

Tuesday April 14:
Kayla informs Steve she is with Justin now; Sarah blasts Xander for his deception.

Wednesday April 15:
Will and Sonny discuss expanding their family; Sarah makes a shocking decision!

Thursday April 16:
Hope continues to struggle with her past as Gina; Rafe receives shocking news from Evan’s lawyer, Zoey.

Friday April 17:
John breaks the news to Marlena about Orpheus; Justin informs Steve that he will fight for Kayla.

Well, one of those has me over the moon! 🥳 New WilSon baby, if we even get to see it before they leave this fall... 🙄

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Wonder if Sarah is going to try to keep mackenzie\rachel.

I don't know how official it is, but the rumor a while back was that she was going to lose it and take the baby in an attempt to keep her. 😬

• Love 3
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

They released spoilers for next week - these are between soaps.com and Carolyn Topol's site:

Monday April 13:
Marlena and John intervene on Kristen’s behalf;

Of course they do....OF COURSE they do.....

When is the dinner party for Kristen and Brady and baby Rachel?  I mean the one where Marlena and John suggest they ask Ben to be the godparent?  The one where they tell Eric to go suck eggs and Sarah to shut up and stop her complaining?  

Cuz you know it's coming,

• Love 12

More for next week, from DR:

Monday, April 13, 2020
Sarah and Xander's wedding begins.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Brady tells Kristen the stunning news about Rachel.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Eric confronts Xander about the baby switch.
Jack encourages Steve to fight for Kayla.

Thursday, April 16, 2020
Ben is delighted by Ciara's surprise.

Friday, April 17, 2020
Rafe and Orpheus face off over David.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I shouldn't like the idea of Jack telling Steve to fight for Kayla and yet that's the only spoiler I seem to like go figure.

And I think the spoiler is wrong.  This would make the most sense but a spoiler last week said that this is what Jack tells Justin--not Steve.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

And I think the spoiler is wrong.  This would make the most sense but a spoiler last week said that this is what Jack tells Justin--not Steve.

I guess we'll know soon. But Jack telling his own brother to fight makes much more sense than supporting Justin.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I shouldn't like the idea of Jack telling Steve to fight for Kayla and yet that's the only spoiler I seem to like go figure.

? The spoiler on here says Jack tells Justin to fight for Kayla. Youre saying you have a spoiler where Jack says the same thing to Steve? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

? The spoiler on here says Jack tells Justin to fight for Kayla. Youre saying you have a spoiler where Jack says the same thing to Steve? 

Yea, the latest spoilers @QueenSerena posted say that Jack tells Steve to fight for Kayla. I'm gonna assume one of the spoilers was misprinted, hopefully the Justin one lol.

• Love 6
On 4/6/2020 at 4:25 PM, QueenSerena said:

Wednesday April 15:
Will and Sonny discuss expanding their family

Well, one of those has me over the moon! 🥳 New WilSon baby, if we even get to see it before they leave this fall... 🙄

Meh.  I think they shouldn’t even have the child they have now.  So, there’s no way I want them to have another one.

Hi all!  I hope everyone is doing well in these trying times. 

I haven't watched this show in a few months and from reading the last couple of pages it looks like skipping out was a good decision, lol.  My only question is what happened to Marlena that she required surgery?  Ok, two questions.  What does Orpheus have to do with baby David?

xxoo

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Hi all!  I hope everyone is doing well in these trying times. 

I haven't watched this show in a few months and from reading the last couple of pages it looks like skipping out was a good decision, lol.  My only question is what happened to Marlena that she required surgery?  Ok, two questions.  What does Orpheus have to do with baby David?

xxoo

Steve Johnson had a chip implanted in him, making him think he is Stefano.  He had Dr. Rolf implant a chip in Marlena that was apparently supposed to make her fall in love with him.  They did surgery to remove it.  

Orpheus is David's biological grandfather.  His son Christian (Evan) is David's father.

• Love 2
On 4/7/2020 at 9:36 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, the latest spoilers @QueenSerena posted say that Jack tells Steve to fight for Kayla. I'm gonna assume one of the spoilers was misprinted, hopefully the Justin one lol.

Justin doesn't make sense which is why it'll happen.  There are photos of Jack and Justin eating which supports Jack telling Justin to fight.

On 4/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, QueenSerena said:

Yeah, it's not clear yet based on the spoilers that contradict one another. Who knows, maybe Jack is up for some trolling and actually tells them both to go for it? 😉

I'd kind of love that.

• Love 4

Jack may be more Team What Kayla Really Wants rather than Team Steve or Team Justin.

Has he been briefed that there’s a good chance a lot of the things he’s really mad at Steve for (other than leaving Kayla in a snit in the first place) may have been out of Steve’s control depending on exactly when that chip went in Steve’s head?

• Love 4

EVNu9QHVAAAo6Ab.jpg

EVNu9QGUMAUfcJD.jpg

For the last paragraph in that 2nd column, I'm pretty sure they mean that Nicole and Eric - rather than Nicole and Brady - arrive at the mansion so that Eric can join Sarah in saying goodbye to Mickey. Everything after that mentions Eric, and only makes sense for him, so I think they just goofed that once.

EVNu9QHUEAMUtFl.jpg

92634871_527951594588023_826772193209116

Preview pics for next week:

92789742_527948211255028_817225831247826

92707546_527948304588352_845372399917465

92747347_527948227921693_677668413933355

Early spoilers for the week of April 20th:

EVNu9QHU8AEE5uk.jpg

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 5

I'm relieved Jack tells Steve to fight for Kayla, and not Justin like previously reported. I can't wait for some Johnson brothers scenes. Does Steve even know Adrienne is dead? 

This Steve/Kayla/Justin triangle has potential. These are 3 legacy characters with a long history between them and all 3 of them are good people. No one's a psycho and there mercifully can not be a "who's the daddy" storyline. I would love to see this story play out and not just write Steve or Justin off the show as a resolution. I also like that Sonny is firmly on his dad's side and Jack seems firmly on his brother's side. I hope Kayla gets to confide in Jennifer or whatever other friends she has. Does she ever get to leave the hospital?

So they're really gonna have Sarah kidnap Rachel/Mickey? Ugh! Way to ruin a good woman so that Kristen can garner even more sympathy. How many buckets of tears will Kristen shed while Sarah keeps her baby from her? Doesn't matter to me, I will never feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for that baby who will just be a prop for Kristen for the rest of her life.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

"Marlena lights into Orpheus"

....whaaaaaa?

Maybe they mean this by "lights into Orpheus".

giphy.gif

Phew!  I hope she remembers to open a window afterwards.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

92747347_527948227921693_677668413933355

I'm so tired of them having Ben strangle people and expecting us to think it's awesome and/or hot.

I hate Sarah because LG's acting annoys the shit outta me and, in general, I don't really give much of a shit about Kristen and occasionally like her, but I will root for Sarah when she kidnaps the baby tbh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Thank goodness that one spoiler about Jack and Justin is wrong (or is it---watch Jack tell them both to fight.  Maybe he thinks Kayla has been boyfriendless so long, that she deserves both men to fight over her.)

I like Justin. I like Jack and Justin scenes.  But if Steve is back in his right mind, he's going to be on Steve's side.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I saw a spoiler that Evan is going to try to kill Ben and Ciara on their wedding day.

Damn.....that's the present I wanted to get them!

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

This spoiler takes me back to the beginning of the TJ when it was leaked that Sarah was going to take Kristen's baby and leave did they give away a spoiler a few months early?

Even though she's wrong I can't find myself remotely sympathetic towards Brady or Kristen here and in Brady's case its because he's a dumbass.

• Love 9

Guys.....I am SO excited for Jack and Steve.  Like, when I heard Matt was coming back as Jack, I was upset because it turned out that Stephen had already left. 

As much as I like Jack and Jenn, I think I might like Jack and Steve just as much.  Sometimes even a little more. 

I'd kind of stopped watching because the show is a mess and there hadn't been enough J&J but now we're here and I'm happy.  I can even watch live since I'm working from home currently.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Are Ciara and Ben going to have a big wedding?  Marlena will officiate and Will can be the best man. 
Shaun and Belle better be at the wedding.   

Days doesn't do big weddings anymore  unless it's a interrupted wedding even John and marlena ended up getting married I think I'm the hospital 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Days doesn't do big weddings anymore  unless it's a interrupted wedding even John and marlena ended up getting married I think I'm the hospital 

Yes but that was Marlenas thousand wedding.  And she always wears white lol.   
But this is CIN the new super couple.  
has there ever been a wedding not interrupted in Salem.  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Guys.....I am SO excited for Jack and Steve.  Like, when I heard Matt was coming back as Jack, I was upset because it turned out that Stephen had already left. 

As much as I like Jack and Jenn, I think I might like Jack and Steve just as much.  Sometimes even a little more. 

Me too! I've loved the complicated Jack & Steve relationship since I tuned in in the late 1980s. But ever since Steve 'died' in the early 90s it seems like their brotherly bond hasn't been allowed to fully blossom since both actors are rarely on the show at the same time. I'm so excited to watch their scenes next week, and I hope we get many more after that. And while I love Jack & Jennifer (they're the reason I started watching again last year), I may just love Jack & Steve a smidge more.

• Love 5

More spoilers for the week of 4/20 - from soaps.com and DR:

Monday April 20:
Steve makes a surprising decision regarding Kayla; Rafe is thrown when Zoey declares she’s suing for custody of David; Jack comforts Jennifer, who's unnerved about Orpheus being free.

Tuesday April 21:
Kate applies for a job with Abe; Kayla tells Justin her decision about their future.

Wednesday April 22:
Brady, Kristen, Eric, and Nicole wait for word on Sarah and the baby; Chad and Abigail take opposite sides over Kristen and Sarah's situation.

Thursday April 23:
Sarah hides out in Paris with Rachel; Gabi is stunned when she sees a familiar face...; Kristen attacks Victor!

Friday April 24:
Ben has a shocking encounter; Victor is rushed to the hospital!

• Love 5

I don't recall Jennifer/Orpheus ever interacting so I'm not sure why she would be unnerved by him. I know Jack/Orpheus never interacted. 

In my ideal version of Days Sarah takes Mickey to Africa and JJ helps her hide Mickey while working in the clinic alongside him. This would be his revenge towards Kristen for killing Haley in the first place. Course instead we'll get people feeling bad for Kristen..

• Love 10
On 4/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, Silver Raven said:

I saw a spoiler that Evan is going to try to kill Ben and Ciara on their wedding day.

He’s still going to be around that long?  Unless they’re getting married really soon.

22 hours ago, tribeca said:

Are Ciara and Ben going to have a big wedding?  Marlena will officiate and Will can be the best man. 

Now, you know that’s going to happen.  I called Will being the best man a long time ago.  And Sonny is going to have to sit there with a dang smile on his face.