Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, cmahorror said:

According to this, https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2020/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-stacy-haiduk-exits-dool-kristen-dimera-disappears-with-rachel-bradys-heartbreaking-goodbye/, Kristen convinces Sarah to give her Rachel and then Brady helps Kristen disappear with Rachel.

I don't blame Sarah, girl is completely and totally devastated by everything that has happened and Kristen loves preying on those who are weaker than her, but Brady is just the world's biggest idiot.

Good job Brady - you have condemned poor Rachel, your daughter, to a life on the run with a psychopath!

I HATE having to dislike Brady [as I have explained why I tried not to prior], but DAMN. Shit like this makes it near impossible.  😞

• Love 9

Show has told us daily all week “life on the run with a child is no way to live and abusive” 

Also Show. Next week the happy ending is Rachel being given to the murderer and rapist biological mom to live on the run. 👌🏼 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Pros: Kristen off my screen

Cons: Sarah inexplicably hands over her child to Kristen so that the attempted murderer can go on the run with her?!? WTF

Upcoming pain: Xander loses everything, Sarah will hook up with Brady to get back Mickey Rachel

Why am I watching this crap?

• Love 8

There is a picture out there of a sobbing Sarah handing her baby over to a smug Kristen. Is this really meant to be the happy ending the audience wants? It makes me ill

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

The next article on CDL says Kristen/Stacy will be back by this summer, so it's just a brief reprieve from her, unfortunately. And, technically, since there haven't been legal filings, Sarah is still Mickey's mother, right? Just because there was a DNA test done, and people know, legally, her birth certificate still has Sarah and maybe even Xander as the parents. Maybe they changed it to show Eric's name, but still, as soon as Sarah knew, she took off.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Can we officially say now Brady is the biggest idiot on this show? Rafe held the honor for so long but I can't believe they are writing the character so laughably moronic.

I do believe the tide has turned on Rafe as he actually did a smart thing and assigned Lani, a woman who detests his sister, to investigate her for Abby's drugging. This was smart as no one could accuse Lani of taking it easy on Gabi and, once Gabi is found innocent, there would be no doubt to it being true. Of course Lani screwed all that up but what else is new?

Rafe, in general, has been more bearable now that he is not involved with someone. I like single Rafe better than I have liked him in a relationship with anyone.

I used to love Brady and defended him through so much but not anymore. Turning his daughter over to a homicidal maniac just because she has always wanted a baby is unforgivable. My only hope is that he does hook up with Sarah and they both realize what idiots they were to give Rachel to Kristen. Once Kristen shows back up this summer, they marry and sue for sole custody to save Rachel from psycho mommy.

A girl can dream.

• Love 9

Aww, the serial killer and dumbass Ciara are engaged! Rainbows! Unicorns that fart glitter! *vomit* Ciara, sweetie, I hope you and the killer NEVER fight or - even worse - split and head for divorce. We see how Ben reacts when he gets angry. Think HULK!SMASH! So glad Bo is dead so he doesn't have to see this and absolve killer like Hope and everyone else has had to.

Do NOT get me started on the whole Mickeyrachel debacle.

• Love 14

Anyone want to explain to me how kristen was able to fly to Paris? Did the Salem PD forget to issue an arrest warrant? Poor Xander

I pray Sarah is pregnant and she will of course let Xander think she slept with Rex and pretend he is not the dad. Cause that's how this show rolls.

• Love 5

What's the point of Maggie being drugged on Mother's Day? And who would drug her? 

Ugh, that picture of Sarah handing over Rachel to Kristen. And it sounds like Sarah leaves soon after. Shouldn't there be a lengthy conversation about Rachel's needs and routine? Does she take meds? Does she have allergies? Sleeping habits? Food she loves, food to avoid? You know, things that Kristen would have no idea about. But whatever, I'm sure Kristen is just a natural and Rachel will have no problems adjusting to losing the only mother she knows and being taken care of by a weeping psycho while they are on the run. 

Huh, I guess that's Hope's "incredibly supportive" face in the promo. I don't care what the writers are trying to sell, there's no way Hope Brady would be supportive of her only daughter marrying a serial killer. I can't even imagine the entire Horton and Brady clans attending that wedding. 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

What's the point of Maggie being drugged on Mother's Day? And who would drug her?

There was a bit of a giveaway in the Days recap in S O D this week:

I'd been speculating this exact scenario for a little while now, so now I'm all like....

tenor.gif?itemid=3532329

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Almost everyone speculated Maggie wasn’t actually at fault for the car crash. 

I said the 2nd week after it was Summer, that piece of trash, behind it so I turned out to be wrong on that front unless she’s Orpheus’ fuck buddy or something. 

• Love 4

Okay, so Orpheus drugged Maggie (as per the promo), which led to the accident. And the drugging is the secret that Evan told Zoey. 

My question is WHY would he drug Maggie? Was this all part of some dastardly plan to cause an accident, which would send Sarah into labor the same night Kristen went into labor (and Zoey?), all so that Orpheus could pull off a double (triple?) baby switch? There's no way Orpheus could have orchestrated or predicted everything to go exactly as it did, so that his daughter (who he doesn't even seem to like) would never know her baby died. 

• Love 7

Did Orpheus ever have story with Maggie before? I know he crashed the Theresa/Brady wedding at the Kiriakis mansion...but that's all I can recall of them even being in the same room together.

I smell a rewrite. It would make more sense for Summer to want Maggie to drink, drive and crash... wouldn't it?

• Love 4

There was some dialogue a while back (but fairly recently) from Orpheus about how much he hates the Kiriakises. He, Xander and Clyde busted out of prison back in 2016, so maybe they'll have it stem from that. Beyond that, I think Show has some splainin' to do on why he and Evan would have done all this, but this definitely seems to be where they're headed now, and it seems to ultimately result in Orpheus trying to get revenge on/kill John. So I think a bunch of stories are about to come together. Beyond that, I see some of the early spoilers for the week of May 18th are out - from soaps.com:

Days of our Lives spoilers for Monday May 18:

Xander rushes to Statesville to save Maggie.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Tuesday May 19:

Kayla delivers shocking news to Justin and Sonny.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Wednesday May 20:

Chad tells Abigail about a possible treatment for her hallucinations.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Thursday May 21:

Lani arrests Gabi!

Days of our Lives spoilers for Friday May 22:

Zoey keeps a secret from Rafe.

Orpheus reveals to John he has big plans.

• Love 4

I'm mystified by the Orpheus motivation.

Who is hurt the by drugging Maggie -- because THAT's the act.  Is it Victor he wants to punish? Was he hoping Maggie would drive drunk and get killed?  

Or was it to set up Maggie for killing Adrienne and Sarah?  

Scenario (waaaay convoluted... hang with me):

- Sarah was early into labor.  So, maybe Sarah was ALSO drugged to send her into labor.
- Summer is an asshat who works with Orpheus.  Orpheus sends in Summer to divert Maggie and get Maggie her to the edge of drinking. Orpheus or Evan drug Maggie while the other one runs Adrienne/Sarah off the road.  MAYBE they were simply hoping that Sarah/Adrienne would die and it would look like Maggie's fault.  THAT would kill Maggie and crush Victor.
- Xander is the fly in the Chardonnay,  he gets Henderson to get Maggie home and 'saves' Sarah.  Will is also an unexpected complication, taking the blame.  The baby died naturally and the switch was ALL on Victor/Xander but this just makes shit worse eventually.

Regardless, the baby is a DNA match for Kristin.  And Baby Mickey likely died due to the car crash.  I don't think we have another baby swap.

• Love 4

Gabi gets arrested may 21 

by that time everyone should know what Lani did.

i use to like Lani and Eli but since she came back she seems more in love with Kristin.   

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Lani arrests Gabi ?  
Lani is still on the force?

Man, that doofus has some nerve.  I'm beyond sick of her holding herself up as some sort of moral hero when she's anything but.

I just might dislike Lani a bit more than I do Kristen, and I LOATHE Kristen. 

Until she stands in front of a mirror and arrests herself, Lani can choke on a hairball for all I care.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, SueB said:

So am I.

5 hours ago, SueB said:

Who is hurt the by drugging Maggie -- because THAT's the act.  Is it Victor he wants to punish? Was he hoping Maggie would drive drunk and get killed?  

Or was it to set up Maggie for killing Adrienne and Sarah?  

Yeah, I can see his ultimate goal being to hurt Victor by having Maggie drive "drunk" and cause an accident. But does Orpheus really hate Victor? And why not just kill him instead of punishing him via Maggie? 

5 hours ago, SueB said:

I don't think we have another baby swap.

I don't think so either.

• Love 3

More spoilers, from DR:

Monday, May 18, 2020
Marlena and Rafe compare notes about Orpheus.
Orpheus kidnaps David!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Zoey tries to convince Rafe he can trust her.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Eli and Lani question Gabi about her attack on Jake.

Thursday, May 21, 2020
Xander pleads with Sarah to give him a second chance.

Friday, May 22, 2020
Abigail and Chad make difficult decisions about their future.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, SueB said:

Maybe Orpheus isn't Orpheus.  

Maybe he's Stefano.  3.0

Maybe Dr. Rolf's day job is handing out samples at Costco and he's embedded little Stefano chips in all those cheese on a stick samples and Orpheus accidentally injested one on his monthly runs to stock up on the BIG bags of Ruffles and the giant-sized tubs of "I can't Believe it's Not Butter".

Maybe, by the end of the month, thousands of Costco members will descend on Salem claiming to be Stefano.

giphy.gif

"ONE sample of Stefano per customer!  PLEASE!!"

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, boes said:

Maybe he's Stefano.  3.0

Maybe Dr. Rolf's day job is handing out samples at Costco and he's embedded little Stefano chips in all those cheese on a stick samples and Orpheus accidentally injested one on his monthly runs to stock up on the BIG bags of Ruffles and the giant-sized tubs of "I can't Believe it's Not Butter".

Maybe, by the end of the month, thousands of Costco members will descend on Salem claiming to be Stefano.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, because this is Salem, this scenario is far too plausible.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe he's Stefano.  3.0

giphy.gif

With the new shopping rules, I would imagine that samples are carefully controlled. Good idea, though.

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, boes said:

giphy.gif

Those HI-DRI paper towels remind me of grocery shopping with my Mom.

I haven't watched this show for quite a few months outside of FF'ing through episodes because I grew tired of Kristen continuing to be the one the show wants us to feel sympathy for. Reading about Abby's crappy storyline hasn't exactly motivated me to want to watch either. I know Days will be the last soap with new episodes after GH finishes with theirs so as stupid as it sounds I kinda feel bad for not tuning in.

• Love 3
On 5/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, bunnyblue said:

Brady is freakin' idiot, and when Kristen turns on him and denies him access to Rachel I will laugh at him. Honestly, though, Brady is treated as nothing more than a sperm donor at this point; there only to prop up Kristen and hold her as she endlessly cries. Maybe he'll be allowed to express his feelings about the whole situation once Kristen leaves. 

Speaking of: I am so glad Kristen will off the show. I fear it will only be temporary, but in the meantime I will enjoy her absence. And I will cackle with glee if Brady & Sarah become an item while she's gone and then sue Kristen for custody of Rachel. 

I co-sign all of this.  Kristen is at the top of the list of heinous characters on a show choc full of them.  At least the writers give some of the others like Zander some small glimpses of humanity, while Kristen is just  pile of vile.

• Love 10

I just checked out the new actress who will take over the role of Zoey this week and facially she doesn't seem to have much in common with Orpheus or Chris. I was hoping that whoever they hired might be an upgrade, but by looking at the two actresses I think the original one probably had the most in common with her co-stars. Hopefully this new gal won't be too different voice and acting wise.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

She went back to GH.

She is no longer on GH. I think she had another acting gig at the time that she left Days but it wasn't for GH.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, nilyank said:

She is no longer on GH. I think she had another acting gig at the time that she left Days but it wasn't for GH.

Yeah, it was something called Station 19, which apparently airs in primetime. Primetime > daytime for sure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/7/2020 at 2:13 PM, cmahorror said:

I do believe the tide has turned on Rafe as he actually did a smart thing and assigned Lani, a woman who detests his sister, to investigate her for Abby's drugging. This was smart as no one could accuse Lani of taking it easy on Gabi and, once Gabi is found innocent, there would be no doubt to it being true. Of course Lani screwed all that up but what else is new?

Rafe, in general, has been more bearable now that he is not involved with someone. I like single Rafe better than I have liked him in a relationship with anyone.

I used to love Brady and defended him through so much but not anymore. Turning his daughter over to a homicidal maniac just because she has always wanted a baby is unforgivable. My only hope is that he does hook up with Sarah and they both realize what idiots they were to give Rachel to Kristen. Once Kristen shows back up this summer, they marry and sue for sole custody to save Rachel from psycho mommy.

A girl can dream.

Rafe did not take into consideration that Lani could frame Gabi.  Can not say she would not do it because she turned a attempted murderer free to commit more murders.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

A cat walking across a keyboard being tazed randomly could probably come up with a better script than Ron. 

Beautifully put.

...I like Judi so this doesn't bother me. They never should have killed her off in the first place.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

...I like Judi so this doesn't bother me. They never should have killed her off in the first place.

I always liked her too, and I thought she had the real "Days" flavour--a little rough at the edges, with a good heart. Pure new-world counterbalance to the Mediterranean Evil Bookends, DiMera and Kyriakis.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I like Judi as well. It’s just dumb AF a dead person returns from the dead every couple weeks.

I WANT Orpheus to have done a switch after he kidnapped Adrienne and for them to have buried Bonnie.  That way, no one REALLY returned from the dead and we'll never have to see Bonnie again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7