Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Trying to think what jobs Ciara and Ben will apply for.    It’s pretty obvious to me that Ciara will be a police officer.   She will be the next commissioner. 
  Ben ?   Last job was head of security for Dimera.  That’s Chad and Abbys house now. That just doesn’t work.  
maybe Ben can work for Johns detective agency since he is so good at saving people.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Where did that picture of Clyde come from? I didn't see it mentioned in any article, but he apparently was clobbered by a champagne bottle.

It's from SOD. I believe it will air on April 1st, as Clyde breaking out of prison is apparently included in the spoilers for that day.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

So Clyde finally gets killed, but it's an April Fool's? Ugh, Show.

Everything about this Weston tribe is a bad joke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Days uploaded the wrong promo initially, this is apparently the full spring preview:

@howmanywords Ohhhhh, you have no idea how much I hate the lack of WilSon in that initial promo, and their place in this one isn't much better imo.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

@howmanywords Ohhhhh, you have no idea how much I hate the lack of WilSon in that initial promo, and their place in this one isn't much better imo.

Seriously. God forbid we see them having any actual romance. Why am I not surprised Ben gets THREE appearances?

ETA: STABI! 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, boes said:

Everything about this Weston tribe is a bad joke.

It’s bad enough they made the serial killer a saint with heart even more golden than Dr Daniel but they are softening the kiddie rapist and homophobe as well. Whose brilliant idea was THAT? Ben actually fixed his mouth to say last week to Clyde “Dad, you tried your best for me.” And act like he was just borderline negligent like Dude didn’t he beat the shit out of you on the daily, smack around your pregnant mom, and rape your beloved sister? 

Thank Jesus they are finally letting SN be Steve and I look forward to seeing Stefan back and Rex too! 

• Love 15

Um.....why do they keep having Anna hurt Steve? First, she shot him back in Prague in like 2017 or whenever that story was...and now it looks like she re-blinds Steve. Is there some chapter in the early days of their history that established that she perpetually hurts him unintentionally?

And speaking of blinding him again, why? Both of his eyes are bionic at this point. His one good eye was ruined by John which made him blind, and then he obviously got one bionic eye and then a second one and now she's going to blind one of his bionic eyes for...what reason....? The eyes are man-made. He can just go get a replacement. He doesn't have to stay "Patch" anymore. Ugh.

Considering all the crazy shit that's happened on this show, I really wouldn't mind if they decided to let Stephen continue to play the character without the dumb eye patch. It's okay to let characters evolve!

I have been waiting for a scene where Holly calls Eric dad. I just hope stupid Daniel isn't immediately popping up around the corner. There's no reason for him to return, unless he decides to take Ben to the big tanning salon in hell where they can spray each other for all eternity.

...do Chad and Abigail have sex on Stevano's rape bed? Of course they do. She's so nasty.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And speaking of blinding him again, why? Both of his eyes are bionic at this point. His one good eye was ruined by John

Which was COMPLETELY out of character for John. He loved Kayla like a sister (which she was for some time) and loved his "brother-in-law" Steve. So, I'm guessing the show agrees here, realized it went too far, and wants viewers to forget that. I bet the WRITERS forgot Steve had a bionic eye or eyes and figure it's just a regular eye.

Just as the show seemed to forget Phillip lost a leg way back when. It must have grown back. Insert eye roll here.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Just as the show seemed to forget Phillip lost a leg way back when. It must have grown back. Insert eye roll here.

Philip had his face so badly damaged but when he removed his bandages, JKJ's cute face and dimples returned after looking like Kyle Brandt for a year or so.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 8
17 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Philip had his face so badly damaged but when he removed his bandages, JKJ's cute face and dimples returned after looking like Kyle Brandt for a year or so.

Wasn't there an episode where Philip got attacked in a winter snow scene by a couple of bullies and pushed down into the snow on a Friday, and stood up on a Monday as a totally different actor?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

I bet the WRITERS forgot Steve had a bionic eye or eyes and figure it's just a regular eye.

It was brought up sometime during the last two weeks how Steve was infected with the Stefano personality while he was away from Salem trying to exonerate himself. That was all referring to how Stefan helped Kayla get Steve a bionic eye but then used it to spy on the ISA's private files, which got Steve in trouble right before he left the show for a long while. Ron wrote all of that. Stefan is Ron's creation, as is the bionic eye concept, so I doubt he'll let the writing staff forget about it now.

But still...if he can have functional bionic eyes, just let him have them and lose the damn patch already. They can still call him Patch for old times sake. I won't mind.

• Love 5

I don’t mind him wearing the patch actually I think they’re kinda sexy. I had to wear one a few days in January.

OT I really liked JKJ Phillip. He really looked and acted like someone who’d be the son of Victor and Kate and sibling of Lucas and Austin (ect al but them esp). 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And speaking of blinding him again, why? Both of his eyes are bionic at this point. His one good eye was ruined by John which made him blind, and then he obviously got one bionic eye and then a second one and now she's going to blind one of his bionic eyes for...what reason....? The eyes are man-made. He can just go get a replacement. He doesn't have to stay "Patch" anymore. Ugh.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself 😉

• Love 1
7 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Days uploaded the wrong promo initially, this is apparently the full spring preview:

This promo is garbage.  Just like the show.

5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Seriously. God forbid we see them having any actual romance. Why am I not surprised Ben gets THREE appearances?

For some reason, the serial killer is a favorite.  So, he has to be featured all the time.  It’s ridiculous.

• Love 7

With Eric & Brady now in on the suspicions about Mackenzie, how is it possible that there's a Xarah wedding in the Spring?  Does EVERYONE keep it from the mothers until some dramatic moment when Eric can interrupt the wedding to let Sarah know the baby is not hers?  Because:

1) Salem wedding so of course we need DRAMA
2) It would be the WORST time to tell Sarah
3) The menfolk know better than the womenfolk on Days -- until someone loses an EYE.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

There is no way that Sarah and Xander would stay married after she learns what he did (even if they borrow a page from Nicole's book - doing the wrong thing for the right reasons), if they get married at all. Why is Rex coming back unless he is going to get back with Sarah after she dumps Xander. And, just like when he left last time, I would expect Sarah to just jump into bed with Rex as quickly as she did with Xander and then she will be pregnant again with another who's the daddy storyline. How original.

BTW, I HATE when they bring back people who had already left, especially when the canvas is too crowded already.

Since I stopped watching this show after the assault and near rape of Marlena (and, I guess technically also of Steve), I won't have to watch that horrid April Fool's Day "special" next week.

And, somehow, I imagine that Rolf has already cloned himself or has someone ready in which he will inject his own essence so that he never dies.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 4

More spoilers for the week of April 6th are out now, so these are the combined spoilers between soaps.com and DR:

Monday, April 6, 2020
Stefano is determined to thwart Kayla's attempts to end his control over Steve's body; Nicole reveals to Eric the truth about Mackenzie.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Abigail and Anna voice their concern over Chad and Tony; Kayla makes a bold decision in order to get Steve back.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Eric shares a tearful goodbye with Mackenzie; Evan meets with Ben face-to-face; Kayla and Sarah encounter an unexpected complication during Steve’s surgery.

Thursday, April 9, 2020
Victor and Xander share a touching moment; Justin confides in Jennifer about his fear of losing Kayla.

Friday, April 10, 2020
Marlena tries to help Steve; Sarah gets the shock of her life; Steve wakes up from his surgery, but there’s a hitch.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Stevano's rape bed? Of course they do. She's so nasty.

she is pretty kinky for such a nasty and arrogant woman 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

This promo is garbage.  Just like the show.

For some reason, the serial killer is a favorite.  So, he has to be featured all the time.  It’s ridiculous.

Are we supposed to gush and go gaga for that filthy serial killer ?

For the love of God , keep flop Stefan dead and rather bring back Barash as Nicholas Alamain -an actual organic legacy offspring . just reveal that Nicholas and Stefan share a resemblance since they both related and leave it at that . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Rafael said:

Are we supposed to gush and go gaga for that filthy serial killer ?

Yes, you are...and since he takes plenty of showers, he's really not filthy 😉

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, MsTree said:

Yes, you are...and since he takes plenty of showers, he's really not filthy 😉

Except for that time he left a college girl's corpse in the tub. But he probably didn't take a shower as he was worried he'd get her hair wet. He's thoughtful like that.

On topic: The promo looks really boring. Seriously, what happened to this show? Even when it sucked, it was still entertaining (I'm thinking of the JER years). Now it's just a humourless version of Passions.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/28/2020 at 1:08 AM, QueenSerena said:

lOOK at Lynsey Godfrey and her awful hairdo !!! it looks like she has aged by a decade. i take it back - now I can buy her as Carrie's peer and highschool BFF. 

Got a few more spoilers for the week of April 6th:

-John nervously awaits news about Marlena’s surgery (Monday); Stefano makes one last request to see his children (Tuesday); Eric prepares to tell Brady and Kristen the truth about their daughter (Tuesday); Eric and Nicole intercept Sarah on the day of her wedding (Thursday); Kayla sits vigil with Steve after his surgery (Thursday); Kristen struggles with her pain (Friday); Xander has a surprising request for Sonny (Wednesday).

I wonder if Xander will ask Sonny to be the best man at his wedding? He's tone deaf and juuuuuust dumb enough to do it, given the pain his actions caused Sonny!

• Love 4

I feel bad for Xander. If Victor had not been in that room he would not have thought about swapping babies and would have told Sarah that Real Mickey was gone on the day. He is going to get all the blame for this one despite Victor paying off Raynor, Raynor doing the swap, and Victor begging him to protect Maggie

Also don't give a crap about Kristen's pain. She was happy to steal an aborted fetus from Sarah to pass off as Brady's kid. She does not deserve to end up with the live baby

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I feel bad for Xander. If Victor had not been in that room he would not have thought about swapping babies and would have told Sarah that Real Mickey was gone on the day. He is going to get all the blame for this one despite Victor paying off Raynor, Raynor doing the swap, and Victor begging him to protect Maggie

Also don't give a crap about Kristen's pain. She was happy to steal an aborted fetus from Sarah to pass off as Brady's kid. She does not deserve to end up with the live baby

Not to mention taking Tate out of Theresa's uterus and implanting him in hers.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

12 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Not to mention taking Tate out of Theresa's uterus and implanting him in hers.

Yes X 10 to these posts!  

Kristen is just another version of Ben Weston, two horrors that Show seems determined to force us into loving.

Ain't working.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I hate that a good (relatively speaking on this show!) character like Sarah gets crapped on so a psycho can get a baby AND a romance - with the SON of the man she was also once engaged to/pregnant by.

"Gross" does not BEGIN to describe all of this shit.

• Love 14

I know that the horrible writers have characters they have ruined and now are trying to redeem, but it is interesting how people react to the individuals. I see so much loathing for Ben, and yet, that one doesn't bother me. I, however, cannot accept any kind of redemption for either Gabi (who I used to like) or Kristen.

The writers don't know how to write for a character with good and bad so that you CAN forgive them. The other character I cannot stand is Nicole, but she still seems to be a favorite. Xander has kind of been redeemed, but that was before everyone is going to find out about the baby swapping.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I know that the horrible writers have characters they have ruined and now are trying to redeem, but it is interesting how people react to the individuals. I see so much loathing for Ben, and yet, that one doesn't bother me. I, however, cannot accept any kind of redemption for either Gabi (who I used to like) or Kristen.

The writers don't know how to write for a character with good and bad so that you CAN forgive them. The other character I cannot stand is Nicole, but she still seems to be a favorite. Xander has kind of been redeemed, but that was before everyone is going to find out about the baby swapping.

While Nicole has been bad and done some terrible things how often does she win though? I mean Daniel was killed by a drunk driver(who she's now engaged to), she also lost two kids, most people don't think that highly of her except maybe Abe.

I never found her far gone as Ben (a serial killer with no real remorse for what he did) or Kristen(enough said) she was at least grounded in reality and as I've said doesn't always win if anything its the opposite so her being liked makes way more sense to me than Ben, Kristen etc. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

I hate that a good (relatively speaking on this show!) character like Sarah gets crapped on so a psycho can get a baby AND a romance - with the SON of the man she was also once engaged to/pregnant by.

"Gross" does not BEGIN to describe all of this shit.

The problem is that soap operas no longer have stories built around the heroes and heroines with the villains and anti-heroes adding to the mix.  It is now all about the villains and the heroes are written so bad that the audience roots for the villains to win. The trend started with Sami versus Carrie and it just got worst over the years.. 

Back in the day, when Samantha Evans was torturing her twin Marlena in the same way that Sami was doing with Carrie, the audience was firmly on Marlena's side while having some sympathy for Samantha who was a tragic character.  She was more troubled than pure evil and the writing was so much better because you had writers that loved the genre and did not try change it or trash it for their own purposes. JER, Langan and Dena were writers who damaged the show with their horrific writing with the approval of Ken Corday..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 10
On 3/29/2020 at 5:10 PM, Damian said:

Except for that time he left a college girl's corpse in the tub. But he probably didn't take a shower as he was worried he'd get her hair wet. He's thoughtful like that.

On topic: The promo looks really boring. Seriously, what happened to this show? Even when it sucked, it was still entertaining (I'm thinking of the JER years). Now it's just a humourless version of Passions.

As far as I am concerned, it was JER that first turned this show into a complete joke, so we definitely differ there as far as entertainment value goes. Oh, well.  😉

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

So people get to be mad at Xander (which I agree with, but that's beside the point), but not so much Victor? Okay, Show.

Agree...stupid show. Victor is getting WAY too many passes lately, but I guess it's easier to hate Xander & punch him out, rather than a weak old man.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

So far I've only seen it's speculation, but I just saw somebody saying that Stefano's chip is going to be implanted into Stefan.

Oh dear lord, NO!!! This story line needs to DIE.  NO MORE STEFANO!!!

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So far I've only seen it's speculation, but I just saw somebody saying that Stefano's chip is going to be implanted into Stefan.

I've heard there's going to be a mix up and instead of Stefan, it ends up in.....

giphy.gif

Evil Kitty!

Hijinks ensue.

2 minutes ago, boes said:

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Evil Kitty!

If the cat mocks Ciara for being in love with a serial killer, and tells Jennifer to fall off of another balcony, I won't disappointed.  Oh wait, that was Princess Gina's microchip.  Stefano's foamed at the mouth over Marlena most of the time. Ugh.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Of course they're going to go there! Everytime I get excited about an actor returning they go and screw up and make me not excited. 

iron man eye roll GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 2