Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I don't get the point of them killing her off but I'm glad she's alive 

1. I want a Jack/Adrienne/Steve reunion scene

2. Justin will have someone after Kayla reunites with Steve.

3. She's one of the few normal characters on this show in one that lacks them. 

I will never understand why its so hard to write for Justin/Adrienne. I mean bring back Alexander or one of their other kids for them and Sonny to deal with. 

• Love 7
(edited)
19 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I WANT Orpheus to have done a switch after he kidnapped Adrienne and for them to have buried Bonnie.  That way, no one REALLY returned from the dead and we'll never have to see Bonnie again.

Same here, I hated Bonnie and she should have never come back. Ron can only write for campy outrageous characters.. His brand of storytelling is stuck in in the 1980's.. Camp is fun when a skillfull writer like Bill Bell does it but when it is Ron it is just dumb and superfluous,,

Ron is turning Orpheus into a supervillain responsible for every bad thing that happens to the people of Salem. This is how Stefano lost his luster.  I personally believed that Orpheus should have come back when Marlena came back from the dead and that was decades ago..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Saw on another board via SOD that Maggie is going to try and KILL herself. (That is why Xander races to save her.)

Such shit. No WAY would Maggie do this. But, Ron. UGH.

I hope Maggie doesn't become a total downer like JJ did afterwards. Yet I can see that.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Saw on another board via SOD that Maggie is going to try and KILL herself. (That is why Xander races to save her.)

Such shit. No WAY would Maggie do this. But, Ron. UGH.

That's horrible. I hope this isn't true.

(On the other hand, this is how a person who feels remorse about costing people their lives may act, Ben.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

God I feel so sorry for the actress who has to play this kind of stuff.  DEPRESSING.

Too far Ron. Too far.

Your comment reminds me of watching after Zak was killed.  Kristian Alfonso cried for days in a row, day after day.  I can't imagine what kind of toll that must have taken on her.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Damian said:

That's horrible. I hope this isn't true.

(On the other hand, this is how a person who feels remorse about costing people their lives may act, Ben.)

Sadly, it is. I saw the SOD scan on another board.

• Love 2
On 5/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, SueB said:

I'm mystified by the Orpheus motivation.

Who is hurt the by drugging Maggie -- because THAT's the act.  Is it Victor he wants to punish? Was he hoping Maggie would drive drunk and get killed?  

Or was it to set up Maggie for killing Adrienne and Sarah?  

Scenario (waaaay convoluted... hang with me):

- Sarah was early into labor.  So, maybe Sarah was ALSO drugged to send her into labor.
- Summer is an asshat who works with Orpheus.  Orpheus sends in Summer to divert Maggie and get Maggie her to the edge of drinking. Orpheus or Evan drug Maggie while the other one runs Adrienne/Sarah off the road.  MAYBE they were simply hoping that Sarah/Adrienne would die and it would look like Maggie's fault.  THAT would kill Maggie and crush Victor.
- Xander is the fly in the Chardonnay,  he gets Henderson to get Maggie home and 'saves' Sarah.  Will is also an unexpected complication, taking the blame.  The baby died naturally and the switch was ALL on Victor/Xander but this just makes shit worse eventually.

Regardless, the baby is a DNA match for Kristin.  And Baby Mickey likely died due to the car crash.  I don't think we have another baby swap.

The more I think about this, the more I think SUMMER has Sarah's baby and her  plan was to take her away from Sarah and give Sarah the random baby, but nobody could predict the death of that baby. I read Summer got Adrienne's liver(or Bonnie's?) and is alive.  I think tomorrow Zoey is telling Rafe about Orpheus' involvement in setting up Maggie, which means Maggie will be guilt free after her suicide attempt

I still hate this whole plot. Especially Kristen getting away with poor Mickey

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Your comment reminds me of watching after Zak was killed.  Kristian Alfonso cried for days in a row, day after day.  I can't imagine what kind of toll that must have taken on her.

I heard she never watched Saved By The Bell again.

• LOL 3

EYCEElQXkAAAo1d?format=jpg&name=360x360

EYCEElQXgAIPX00?format=jpg&name=900x900

This has already been discussed, but the detail here (primarily in the first couple paragraphs) makes me think I should probably give a bit of a warning: if self-harm is a difficult topic for you, it may be best to skip the following preview:

EYCEElPXQAEUITU?format=jpg&name=small

Also, there are spoiler pictures out there, but they're not the best quality. I'll wait until they're posted elsewhere in better quality to bring them over here, as there's nothing really earth-shattering anyway.

• Love 4

I am glad it is finally revealed that it was not Maggie, but I am confused by why Orpheus and what's-his-name would do this.  It made more sense for seriously useless and stupid Dummer to set Maggie up.

• Love 7
(edited)

John is in danger or some such nonsense AGAIN?  And Marlena seeks help to save his tired old flat ass AGAIN?  Will Marlena be abducted again because some hot shot from the 18th century just has to have her?  Will her new abductor be Wilford Brimley?  Maybe a hologram of George Burns?

Doesn't Show realize a more serious threat to John and Marlena would be losing access to their stewed prunes than yet another obsessed person from their increasingly distant past?

I'm of the same age group as these two and while I've never been a world-renowned (but not very good secret agent) or a highly respected (but again, not very good) psychiatrist with the occasional possession by the devil side job, I'm pretty sure that at this point in their lives, the worst thing any of their enemies is going to wish on them is constipation.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Clearly Sarah is pregnant but will tell Xander its Bradys. Another dumb baby plot begins...

Yeah that crossed my mind a few days ago. It’s the reverse of the previous story. Of course it’ll make Xandy look stupid if he believes her and Sarah look like some compulsive paternity liar. 

Who asked to see a senior citizen attempt suicide on screen? Was anyone wanting to see a long time veteran nicey nice cast member hang herself? 

• Love 9

Victor has no loyalty to anyone.  XANDER SAVES HIS WIFE'S LIFE and he basically says "tough shit."  If he truly cared about Maggie he would be grateful that Xander saved her life.  While I am MORE than ready for the corporate CEO revolving doors of both Titan and DiMeara to be permanently wedged shut, Victor should at least be rewarding Xander with money or let him spin off some subsidiary as his own.  The whole giving him the drachma and calling him family means nothing apparently.  And obviously, neither Titan nor DiMeara actually need a CEO anyway.

1 hour ago, boes said:

John is in danger or some such nonsense AGAIN?  And Marlena seeks help to save his tired old flat ass AGAIN?  Will Marlena be abducted again because some hot shot from the 1`8th century just has to have her?  Will her new abductor be Wilford Brimley?  Maybe a hologram of George Burns?

Doesn't Show realize a more serious threat to John and Marlena would be losing access to their stewed prunes than yet another obsessed person from their increasingly distant past?

I'm of the same age group as these two and while I've never been a world-renowned (but not very good secret agent) or a highly respected (but again, not very good) psychiatrist with the occasional possession by the devil side job, I'm pretty sure that at this point in their lives, the worst thing any of their enemies is going to wish on them is constipation.

@boes I want to like this post a million times!  People can have adventures and drama without interlopers or 70+ year old action heroes.  What's next - finding out that Victor is really only pretending to be evil while running around Salem in spandex avenging crime?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Really piling on the sympathy for poor Xander here, oh not so subtle writers. Unlike Kristen though I do believe he has changed and I will be fully committed to feeling awful for him.

Still waiting on Paul Telfer's spoiler that Xander would make a friend. WHO? He needs one. Not Ben please.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Really piling on the sympathy for poor Xander here, oh not so subtle writers. Unlike Kristen though I do believe he has changed and I will be fully committed to feeling awful for him.

Still waiting on Paul Telfer's spoiler that Xander would make a friend. WHO? He needs one. Not Ben please.

See, THIS is how you write a redemption arc.  Yes, Xander did terrible things.  Yes, his moral judgment is questionable, at best.  But we SEE him trying to be a better person.  When he does shady things it's for a "good" reason, not just to cause someone harm.  We see he CAN do good things.  And he often has to take the fallout for his actions.  We don't just have someone like Brady or Ciara running around screaming that the person has CHANGED (even when they don't demonstrate it) and DEMANDING that everybody treat them like the saint they now are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

God of all people why does it have to be freakin' Lani?  Rafe or Eli?  Sure but not that woman who should be in jail.

1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

See, THIS is how you write a redemption arc.  Yes, Xander did terrible things.  Yes, his moral judgment is questionable, at best.  But we SEE him trying to be a better person.  When he does shady things it's for a "good" reason, not just to cause someone harm.  We see he CAN do good things.  And he often has to take the fallout for his actions.  We don't just have someone like Brady or Ciara running around screaming that the person has CHANGED (even when they don't demonstrate it) and DEMANDING that everybody treat them like the saint they now are.

Yeah.  I'm not in love with Xander right now and I'd prefer if they just moved Sarah away from him (LG has chemistry with him but I actually think she has decent chem with others as well so I don't think Xander needs to be the one she sticks with) but he's losing everything he schemed to get even if he thought he was being "good."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

When he does shady things it's for a "good" reason, not just to cause someone harm.  

I mean, Kristen sorta kinda could claim the same thing with regards to stabbing Victor/taking the baby. Not the other stuff though lol.

45 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Promo and a few spoiler photos for next week:

Are Brady and Sarah gonna pretend to sleep together to make Xander mad or something? Listen, I'm down for them pretending to be together but it turns real. That's one of my fave tropes lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yes, they are going to have pretend sex, but we know (because it is so obvious) that the stupid Dr. Horton is already pregnant with Xander's baby, but will pretend it is Brady's, because faking the father worked so well for her last time. At least the scripts are done and they won't have to learn any new lines. Not a spoiler, just speculation because that's what they do.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Yes, they are going to have pretend sex, but we know (because it is so obvious) that the stupid Dr. Horton is already pregnant with Xander's baby, but will pretend it is Brady's, because faking the father worked so well for her last time. At least the scripts are done and they won't have to learn any new lines. Not a spoiler, just speculation because that's what they do.

Oh yes, Sarah will chose a fake daddy who seems perfectly fine letting his unhinged babymamas be the primary parent raising his child.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I would ask how a doctor could have two oops pregnancies in two years but the doctors on Grey's get knocked up accidentally at least once or twice a season so whatever. 

Would have made some sense if she were deliberately trying to get pregnant to have a sibling for Mickey with a bone marrow match a few months back 

• Love 4

If Brady didn't already have two children, I think it'd be more interesting to make the baby his.  And for Sarah to get with Brady for real just to rob Kristen of the other thing she claims she wants.

Although, I wasn't watching during the whole Theresa/Kristen/Tate fiasco and holy hell, what is Brady thinking?!?!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Didn't see a second pregnancy coming... especially since Sarah's going to get her "dead" first child back, right?

I think Sarah's baby being alive is still just spec. I don't remember an actual spoiler about it. But then again I don't pay close attention so who knows lol.

• Love 3

I’m starting to find DumDum Ron or Corday lurk shit since everyone (including my ass week one) called Summer behind Maggie’s involvement and giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b09b84860a7c1a80a9

with this now Orpheus shit pulled from his ass that makes no sense. 

So Sarah’s baby being alive with 3rd mom that was practically telegraphed and speculated is probably cut and replaced with a Brady/Xan paternity recycling story that no one asked for. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Sarah didn’t like Rex and Xander because they were dishonest fuckbois. So she’s gonna get with Brady who is both, and also a complete idiot. Jesus be an ounce of sense. 

Brady is an idiot but I don't think he's a dishonest fuckboi. Usually the women tend to screw him over except for Madison, Arianna, Melanie and I guess Chloe.

When Brady is with a woman he's "all in" to the woman at the moment.

• Love 4

Combined spoilers for the week of May 25th - from soaps.com and DR:

Monday May 25:
Steve and Marlena meet with Orpheus to save John; Eric asks Nicole to marry him!

Tuesday May 26:
Will and Sonny share a romantic night; Rafe is shot!

Wednesday May 27:
Jack lays into Gabi; Abigail shares a heartfelt goodbye with her family as she leaves for Florida; Eli proposes to Lani!

Thursday May 28:
Justin visits Adrienne’s grave to ask her permission to marry Kayla; Eli and Lani receive shocking news; Ciara helps Ben out of another dangerous situation.

Friday May 29:
Steve prepares to tell Kayla he wants to be with her; John rips into Victor for what he did to Brady.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Sarah didn’t like Rex and Xander because they were dishonest fuckbois. So she’s gonna get with Brady who is both, and also a complete idiot. Jesus be an ounce of sense. 

Idiot.  You give Brady too much credit.  An idiot would be a step up.

1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Combined spoilers for the week of May 25th - from soaps.com and DR:

Monday May 25:
Steve and Marlena meet with Orpheus to save John; Eric asks Nicole to marry him!

Tuesday May 26:
Will and Sonny share a romantic night; Rafe is shot!

Wednesday May 27:
Jack lays into Gabi; Abigail shares a heartfelt goodbye with her family as she leaves for Florida; Eli proposes to Lani!

Thursday May 28:
Justin visits Adrienne’s grave to ask her permission to marry Kayla; Eli and Lani receive shocking news; Ciara helps Ben out of another dangerous situation.

Friday May 29:
Steve prepares to tell Kayla he wants to be with her; John rips into Victor for what he did to Brady.

So Abigail is going to Florida to lie on the beach in her bikini after deserting her children.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

They better not cut those Will & Sonny scenes on the 26th.

...at what point do you think Days is really in trouble? We know they have episodes up until early November, but what if they can't get back to filming this year? I can't imagine there would be a safe way to film even smaller groups of actors, because you still have to have the hair department people, and the lighting department people, and the script supervisor and a whole bunch of crew...and most of the cast is over 50 years old.

What if they tried to only use actors under the age of 45? What if they try to film certain people on certain days completely separate from other people on the other days, and even have different hair and wardrobe department people scheduled in so as to not contaminate Group C with anything Group B may be carrying?

• Love 2

Argggg... as I was just speculating ... Xander gets screwed over by Victor.  I need Maggie to give him some love and encourage him to keep trying. Do BETTER.  But keep trying.

Victor is a shit.

NO. MORE. BABY. MAMA. DRAMA.  At least give us 4 months without it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SueB said:

Argggg... as I was just speculating ... Xander gets screwed over by Victor.  I need Maggie to give him some love and encourage him to keep trying. Do BETTER.  But keep trying.

Victor is a shit.

NO. MORE. BABY. MAMA. DRAMA.  At least give us 4 months without it.

Betcha Sarah winds up pregnant?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, Irlandesa said:

God of all people why does it have to be freakin' Lani?  Rafe or Eli?  Sure but not that woman who should be in jail.

Yeah.  I'm not in love with Xander right now and I'd prefer if they just moved Sarah away from him (LG has chemistry with him but I actually think she has decent chem with others as well so I don't think Xander needs to be the one she sticks with) but he's losing everything he schemed to get even if he thought he was being "good."

Wish they would try Gabi with Xander because guys who will not chase after Gabi is not worthy of her.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Wish they would try Gabi with Xander because guys who will not chase after Gabi is not worthy of her.

Gabi is too busy chasing her dead hubby's living ghost. Hoping against hope that Sarah and Xander will prevail here.

• Love 11

Kind of annoyed with Sarah. I know she's been through hell but she was about to marry Xander 2 weeks ago and now she wants to make him pay for something he did for her and her mom. Yes an awful something but geez grow up. She is so immature compared to Maggie who sees all sides in this. And the dumbass pretending to have sex with brady is gross. Followed up by Xander losing his job. He is losing more than anybody at this point 

• Love 4

Technically, I think Maggie has lost the most, or felt like she's lost the most. Her aging husband's been shot after lying to her for a year (so, husband's life in jeopardy and the trust between them is shattered), the grandchild she thought she had is not only dead but dead because of events she believes she put into motion (which means she's lost an innocent family member and may also have indirectly been a murderer), family friend Adrienne has died because of her as well (so let's make that two "murders"), plus her daughter not only lost her potential happy future and marriage, but kidnapped a baby and is now headed for prison as a result on top of losing her child (so the cause of her own daughter's extreme misfortune and imprisonment). Add to that the fact that Xander lied to her and manipulated events to his own benefit (so being duped by someone she placed her trust in and encouraged, as well as the loss of a friend) and her lingering guilt over Will having lost so much time rotting away behind bars unjustly (so tearing apart another family needlessly and unknowingly).

....yeah...if my math is right, Maggie's head should probably be exploding a couple of times from the stress of contemplating all of that. There's every reason for her to believe that Will, Sonny, Arianna, Gabi, Sarah, Eric, Nicole, Marlena, John, Roman, Justin, Steve and Rafe all hate her. Their loved ones and families have all been affected by Maggie getting behind the wheel of the car that night and driving drunk.

• Love 3

Yes but Maggie is going to come out of this knowing she didn't take that drink or kill her grandchild. Xander is going to come out of this with no job, no Sarah, and the knowledge that he will never see Mickey again and he has zero friends apart from Victor who as we can see, will turn on him despite his loyalty

• Love 7

I'm kind of annoyed:  Wednesday May 27:  Jack lays into Gabi;

How about some actual proof that Gabi's behind Princess Abs' drugging before you make accusations especially because Gabi's been wrongfully sent to prison once before.  As for Xander's new friend, I hope it's Gabi, that'll make Julie lose her damn mind.

• Love 8
(edited)

Jack's first friend was Isabella, and the show wisely made it completely platonic from start to finish. That was the start of his redemption arc once he got into Jennifer's orbit. I wish I trusted the show to do a platonic pal for Xander while he remains true to Sarah, but I don't, the writers are not at the same level anymore.

Edit: I think after today it might be Maggie. That should be safe from turning sexual lol

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Gabi is too busy chasing her dead hubby's living ghost. Hoping against hope that Sarah and Xander will prevail here.

Sarah is too busy out for revenge.  Xander did not do anything to Sarah compared to what Kristin has done to Brady and he forgave her and let her leave with a sick baby.

6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm kind of annoyed:  Wednesday May 27:  Jack lays into Gabi;

How about some actual proof that Gabi's behind Princess Abs' drugging before you make accusations especially because Gabi's been wrongfully sent to prison once before.  As for Xander's new friend, I hope it's Gabi, that'll make Julie lose her damn mind.

Please pretty please.

• Love 1