Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

It’s painfully obvious the writers don’t know what to do with Kate. I like LK, but I wouldn’t be sad to see Kate go.

Unless one of her kids sticks around yes she needs to go or pair her with Roman so we only see them like 5 times a year.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Monday June 15:
Ben asks Will to be his best man

There it is.  The serial killer asks and Will's dumb ass actually accepts.  Sonny should not be cool with that, but he will because no one can hate the serial killer.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

There it is.  The serial killer asks and Will's dumb ass actually accepts.  Sonny should not be cool with that, but he will because no one can hate the serial killer.

🤢🤮 (When the board emojis just can't convey the proper emotion!)

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Don't worry they'll be gone soon so they don't have to deal with Ben anymore.

I'm just glad JJ isn't part of this farce.

• Love 2
(edited)

TIIC are totally arrogant . They failed dismally  with JJ's teen set plus Ciara's teen set also flopped . And now they bringing in Ali Horton ? Is this a joke ? If they failed with two prior teen sets ,what makes them believe they will succeed with Ali's teen set?  What's worse is the fact that we will be reacquainted with Ali while she is the latest teen to fall pregnant . UGH!! 

Wev seen this already with Jade /Joey . 

It's clear that TIIC have no clue how to manage a teen set and we haven't a had a decent teen set since the Last Blast days . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/6/2020 at 7:09 AM, TenaciousWarrior said:

It’s painfully obvious the writers don’t know what to do with Kate. I like LK, but I wouldn’t be sad to see Kate go.

She is in charge of Salem's welcoming commitee.  She has welcomed the likes of Eduardo ,Clyde and Ted to Salem in her own special way . 

Edited by Rafael
  • LOL 2

I don't understand the outrage of Will accepting Ben's offer to be his best man. After all was said & done, Will actually forgave Ben...and they became good buddies while locked up in the same cell. They helped one another through the pain and stood by one another against those who wanted to do them harm.

I know I'm alone at this table, but I actually like/enjoy their friendship.

• Love 2
(edited)

5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm surprised Carlivati didn't have one of Serena 's relatives  being asked to plan and organize the wedding . Or perhaps one of Wendy's relatives would volunteer to be the chauffeur 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3

One of my FB friends mentioned tonight during a back and forth chat about Days that she heard all hell breaks loose at the CIN wedding and she directed me to this site If all that is true, this actually sounds pretty damn good. It sounds like it lines up with the rumblings about Eve making people think Ben is dead.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So they bringing in Ali just so the full Wilson coiple could have a baby ? That is awful. Why don't they just hire a freaking surrogate and use Sonny's sperm for IVF and let him have his own bio kid ? He is a Kiriakis and he is wealthy enough to afford this. 

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

One of my FB friends mentioned tonight during a back and forth chat about Days that she heard all hell breaks loose at the CIN wedding and she directed me to this site If all that is true, this actually sounds pretty damn good. It sounds like it lines up with the rumblings about Eve making people think Ben is dead.

I hope Eve and her mum Gabrielle Pascale would team up and kill that serial killer. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

If JJ hung around, he would've gotten there eventually.  Because everyone must love the serial killer.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Rafael said:

I'm surprised Carlivati didn't have one of Serena 's relatives  being asked to plan and organize the wedding . Or perhaps one of Wendy's relatives would volunteer to be the chauffeur 

The show can't be bothered to remember them apparently only JJ is the one that ever acknowledged Serena/Wendy. One would think Xander would've acknowledged Serena in his dealings with Ben because that's how he was introduced in that stupid elephant story as an old lover/friend of hers.  This is how he got into Ericole's orbit to begin with. 

13 hours ago, MsTree said:

I don't understand the outrage of Will accepting Ben's offer to be his best man. After all was said & done, Will actually forgave Ben...and they became good buddies while locked up in the same cell. They helped one another through the pain and stood by one another against those who wanted to do them harm.

I know I'm alone at this table, but I actually like/enjoy their friendship.

The outrage isn't Will himself its the tone deaf response of the writers neutering the drama out of Ben vs his victims.  Its one thing to forgive but to act like besties is another. I mean Kayla forgave Jack but that doesn't mean she isn't still uneasy around him on some level. If they had done this with Ben/Will it would go over a lot better than this. I mean Eve is considered a bad guy on this show for wanting her daughter's killer to suffer.

• Love 4
On 6/6/2020 at 10:01 AM, Harmony233 said:

I don't think EJ is the father because I read somewhere that Allie had been living with Lucas and was estranged from sami.

honestly Allie is releated to everyone so unless the kid is like a sorased Parker the father will be a stranger lol.

Chad could be the father after all weren't they both in Europe.

51 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This would actually be soapy and interesting but I don't see this happening.

Why does Allie have to even be pregnant.  Allie should have been introduced a year ago, building a bond between her and us the audience..  Why should we care about her plight as a young mother? 

Whoever said that EJ could be Allie's baby daddy, you could be onto something. Ron is sick enough to do that...

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why does Allie have to even be pregnant.  Allie should have been introduced a year ago, building a bond between her and us the audience..  Why should we care about her plight as a young mother? 

Whoever said that EJ could be Allie's baby daddy, you could be onto something. Ron is sick enough to do that...

She doesn't need to be I think Ciara/Allie were better characters as children something tells me I may end up disliking teen/adult Allie almost as much as Ciara. Allie should've been Ciara's rival not Claire. I like the idea of Bope's daughter being bad and Lumi's daughter being good the total opposite of their parents. Course soaps used to have a moral compass and they don't anymore so...

Well EJ raped Sami and terrorized various family members of hers so he's not above doing something this terrible but he seems to love Ejami so I doubt it. I do think its someone connected to Salem maybe its Tripp? While random is one of the few people not related to Allie.

Nicole/Ava were friends I could see Nicole caring about that baby(beyond Eric I mean)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

She doesn't need to be I think Ciara/Allie were better characters as children something tells me I may end up disliking teen/adult Allie almost as much as Ciara. Allie should've been Ciara's rival not Claire. I like the idea of Bope's daughter being bad and Lumi's daughter being good the total opposite of their parents. Course soaps used to have a moral compass and they don't anymore so...

Your scenario  would have been perfect especially if Sami sees herself in bad girl Ciara tormenting good girl Allie like she used to do to Carrie.  

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Rafael said:

TIIC are totally arrogant . They failed dismally  with JJ's teen set plus Ciara's teen set also flopped . And now they bringing in Ali Horton ? Is this a joke ? If they failed with two prior teen sets ,what makes them believe they will succeed with Ali's teen set?  What's worse is the fact that we will be reacquainted with Ali while she is the latest teen to fall pregnant . UGH!! 

How old is Ali supposed to be?  Before SORAS wasn't she almost Ciara's age?  And if they bring her back as a teen who is she supposed to interact with other than the adults?  Ciara is supposedly getting married and only interacts with Ben.  Claire isn't staying unless they do a recast.  They have no other teens on the show at all.  Are they really going to bring back Ali just to have a baby then either leave or spend her existence in Back-Burnerville?

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

How old is Ali supposed to be?  Before SORAS wasn't she almost Ciara's age?  And if they bring her back as a teen who is she supposed to interact with other than the adults?  Ciara is supposedly getting married and only interacts with Ben.  Claire isn't staying unless they do a recast.  They have no other teens on the show at all.  Are they really going to bring back Ali just to have a baby then either leave or spend her existence in Back-Burnerville?

Yes she was almost Ciara's age they had a frenemy thing going where Ciara was the demon child and Allie was the good one.  I rather Days not bother with a teen set at this point the senior citizens have more life to them than the younger characters on this show.

7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Your scenario  would have been perfect especially if Sami sees herself in bad girl Ciara tormenting good girl Allie like she used to do to Carrie.  

I thought Ciara when Lauren Boles played her was going to be Sami Jr especially when she once blackmailed Sami over earrings we were way off though. I should've known they would never let a Horton be a bad character long term. Which is how I knew JJ was doomed and he's a male even worse.

The one thing B&B has done right in recent years was have Steffy be more like Brooke and Hope be more like Taylor.  Its everything else surrounding that dynamic that's terrible.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
On 6/5/2020 at 9:17 PM, QueenSerena said:

Spoilers for the week of June 15th - from soaps.com, DR & TV Guide:

Wednesday June 17:
Ben and Marlena go to Bayview in search of Gwen; Jennifer and Jack set aside their worries for a night to share a romantic dinner.

What worries? That they aren't butting into enough people's personal business?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 6/7/2020 at 1:07 AM, Rafael said:

She is in charge of Salem's welcoming commitee.  She has welcomed the likes of Eduardo ,Clyde and Ted to Salem in her own special way . 

Sarah has now taken kate's job as welcoming committee.

• LOL 4
On 6/7/2020 at 12:13 AM, MsTree said:

I don't understand the outrage of Will accepting Ben's offer to be his best man. After all was said & done, Will actually forgave Ben...and they became good buddies while locked up in the same cell. 

I don't get it either. I'm good buddies with the man who wrapped his hands around my throat in an effort to kill me as well. My grandma's pretty tight with him, too.

Prison is also where I met the rest of my wedding party.

• LOL 10

Are we ever going to find out who poisoned Abigail, now that she's off the show?  Or will they drop that storyline, just like they dropped the storyline of the land in Ireland that she inherited from her Irish nanny that Stefano wanted?

• Love 7

I think that Gabi is still on tap for the poisoning. She must be out on bail (before she was kidnapped). I read that Chad will be back (alone) when she goes on trial, so I think she is still the prime suspect. I was thinking that it was Chad because he has been acting so strange and it was hard to tell if he was acting that way or if he just is that way. My new thought is that it might be Vivian trying to get rid of Abigail and Chad so Stefan (if it is him) can take over DiMera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/7/2020 at 3:26 PM, brisbydog said:

Ugh. Starting to really dislike Sarah. 

FB_IMG_1591536358664.jpg

That's Carlivati for you. This hack trashed a character we haven't seen on the canvas since she was a toddler in the 80s . 

I'm not surprised that he trashed Allie as well .

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 6:46 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

They should have ended this whole SORAS BS with JJ's disastrous teen set . I would have preferred the offspring born onscreen from 2007 to grow up in real time. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Damian said:

I don't get it either. I'm good buddies with the man who wrapped his hands around my throat in an effort to kill me as well. My grandma's pretty tight with him, too.

Prison is also where I met the rest of my wedding party.

Grandma knows best. So let me guess: OD green or black & white for your wedding colors?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 6/7/2020 at 7:35 PM, Pearson80 said:

Probably sick enough to make Lucas the father too.

19 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I think that Gabi is still on tap for the poisoning. She must be out on bail (before she was kidnapped). I read that Chad will be back (alone) when she goes on trial, so I think she is still the prime suspect. I was thinking that it was Chad because he has been acting so strange and it was hard to tell if he was acting that way or if he just is that way. My new thought is that it might be Vivian trying to get rid of Abigail and Chad so Stefan (if it is him) can take over DiMera.

The corrupt Eli and Lani are not interested in finding the real suspect since the suspect is someone they hate.

• Love 3

I think the father of Allies baby is going to be connected to canvas or a new character who will come on later to create fuckshit, so the Daddy will be used to do stupid shit tertiary to the matter at hand.

And I think Ron is being slick that it will be adopted by Wilson but make us think Ericole will adopt it so Sami rages out because she don’t want baby thief Asscole to raise her grandchild. 

What is this garbage “Sarah will take her revenge a step further”? Doesn’t she have a child to mourn & process and a career saving lives? What is she going to suggest fucking Brady in Horton Square conveniently in front of Xander? I don’t get it. Xander is already professionally ruined and heartbroken. Other than discretely arranging to have him or Victor killed I can’t see how she can twist the knife more.  I do actual somewhat suspect Victor will die by the end of 2020 so JA can retire and he’s the only one on canvas that any sort of murder mystery or death would be shocking and fuck up long time viewers. Not that it’s relevant, a complete aside, I do believe he loves Maggie more than Brady, Justin or Sonny and chose her well being and peace over them he sold the fuck out of that,  but his one true love was Caroline

• Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think the father of Allies baby is going to be connected to canvas or a new character who will come on later to create fuckshit, so the Daddy will be used to do stupid shit tertiary to the matter at hand.

And I think Ron is being slick that it will be adopted by Wilson but make us think Ericole will adopt it so Sami rages out because she don’t want baby thief Asscole to raise her grandchild. 

What is this garbage “Sarah will take her revenge a step further”? Doesn’t she have a child to mourn & process and a career saving lives? What is she going to suggest fucking Brady in Horton Square conveniently in front of Xander? I don’t get it. Xander is already professionally ruined and heartbroken. Other than discretely arranging to have him or Victor killed I can’t see how she can twist the knife more.  

Bratty Sarah is ticked that Xander knows darn well that Brady's penis belongs to psycho Kristen and he is not fooled by their theatrics. I agree leave well enough alone he's miserable and for fucks sake did all he did cause he loved you so much he wanted to spare you pain. Don't take him back but acknowledge his motives were never to destroy you

Edit: So according to this they do sleep together. That makes...4 different men for Sarah in a year? And I guess Brady is doing it for 'revenge' as he surely loves Kristen and could not betray her in this way?

Kind of over Sarah at this point. I assume they will put Xander in Gwen's orbit as Ron will assume all people with accents know each other

102406759_967160417072137_3816616431155413061_o.jpg

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • Love 3

This revenge shit is ridiculous. And yeah, since Brady and Sarah had a revenge fuck (sorry to be crude, but this is all it deserves to be called), I now bet Sarah will be knocked up and not know by which guy. Fan-fucking-tastic. Thanks for nothing, Ron.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

This revenge shit is ridiculous. And yeah, since Brady and Sarah had a revenge fuck (sorry to be crude, but this is all it deserves to be called), I now bet Sarah will be knocked up and not know by which guy. Fan-fucking-tastic. Thanks for nothing, Ron.

They didn’t have a revenge fuck because they didn’t go through with it. Brady pulls away. Sarah tries to talk him into it, but he declines.

25 minutes ago, nilyank said:

He needed a new heart and ended up with Dan's. Right?

Yes and Jennifer had a heart transplant and was good as new.. par for the course.

Even though I would rather see Brady/Sarah than Brady/Kristen I'm glad this show is letting him have some standards(although not much since he still wants Kristen for some inexplicable reason)

• LOL 3
25 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

They didn’t have a revenge fuck because they didn’t go through with it. Brady pulls away. Sarah tries to talk him into it, but he declines.

Yeah, I calmed down enough to read and saw that. Thanks.

With that being said, this kind of plan at 17 (when Sarah - if I recall right - drugged Neil Curtis and made it look like Neil had bedded her to get back at Maggie for her affair with him AND make Neil look like a perv for bedding his own kid [as I think Sarah had just found out the truth and was reeling!]) is one thing.

But a grown-ass (supposedly?) doctor doing the same thing in her freaking 30s [even as she should be closer to 40 considering the prior one with Neil happened in the early '90s! LOL!] takes it to another pathetic level.

• Love 4