Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Looking forward to seeing Xander and Jack today. Way too much Claire this week a smaller dose would have been nice. And why does dull as fuck Lani get so much screen time?

Sarah is still on thin ice with me but as long as she doesn't do the deed with Brady I will still tentatively like her. 

• Love 5

If Sarah were playing some kind of master game where Kristen, Brady AND Xander were her target, I think I could get behind this. 

A game where she feels like all three are responsible for the pain she's in so she pulls a Gabi while trying to make Brady fall in love with her (and then she leaves him), which basically robs Kristen of who she claims to love and makes Xander hurt from the sidelines.

But as it is, it's just stupid. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Irlandesa said:

If Sarah were playing some kind of master game where Kristen, Brady AND Xander were her target, I think I could get behind this. 

A game where she feels like all three are responsible for the pain she's in so she pulls a Gabi while trying to make Brady fall in love with her (and then she leaves him), which basically robs Kristen of who she claims to love and makes Xander hurt from the sidelines.

But as it is, it's just stupid. 

exactly. She seems to think sleeping with Brady will stick it to Xander, but Xander has already lost her and is miserable, and she is obviously still hung up on him so doing it with Brady would make her even more miserable. For once Marlena was right, stop obsessing about revenge and focus on work, she is supposedly a doctor. And while I get Brady wanting revenge on Xander and Victor, Sarah is a bit weird for me, as she knows their motives were dumb but not malicious towards her

• Love 2

So Sarah's coping mechanism is to jump in the sack with the first available man. Ron is really doing a number on this chick.

So all is forgiven with Maggie as far as Victor is concern. Whatever.

I'm not even going to bother with Xander and Sarah.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Sidney said:

So Sarah's coping mechanism is to jump in the sack with the first available man. Ron is really doing a number on this chick.

We never even saw the conversation between Maggie and Victor - she came home, greeted him and then when Sarah entered the room they had gone 'upstairs'. I personally feel we needed that conversation but I guess endless Claire/Gwen scenes took priority

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sidney said:

There is no Sara and Xander.  Sarah is now doing the filth with Brady.

Maybe Bradys penis has a limit of how many different women it is allowed to "visit" and he has finally capped out 

Or kristen put a chip in his head making him unable to do the deed with anybody but her

• LOL 8

Spoilers for the week of June 22nd - from soaps.com and DR:

Monday June 22:
Rafe attempts to strike a deal with Rolf; Chad and Gabi get into a heated exchange; Claire apologizes to Hope for hurting Ciara.

Tuesday June 23:
While speaking with Will and Sonny, Allie has a realization about her baby; Sarah makes a confession to Xander.

Wednesday June 24:
A mysterious person spies on Lani; Eli throws a wrench in Brady and Victor's plot.

Thursday June 25:
Kayla and Steve have a heart-to-heart; Sarah is angered by Xander's surprising offer.

Friday June 26:
Gabi prepares to learn her fate; Ben has reservations about Claire being Ciara’s maid of honor; The morning of her and Eli's wedding, Lani gets a surprise visitor.

• Love 3
(edited)

I hope her mother comes back. Tamara Price is more interesting to me than her daughter.

Any chance Theo is coming back?

Edit: after watching the promo and hearing Xander shout "what the hell is wrong with you people?!" to Ciara, Ben and Jake/Stefan, I love him even more. Yay Xander. You rule.

Now shoot them, please.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Maybe Bradys penis has a limit of how many different women it is allowed to "visit" and he has finally capped out 

Or kristen put a chip in his head making him unable to do the deed with anybody but her

He's turned in to a himno instead of a himbo?

• LOL 3

If Gabi gets to revenge all around Salem twice with no consequences, I cheer Sarah on, because greasy lying Xander deserves whatever she gives him.

Odd how all the Xander sympathizers forget or disregard how eager he was to lie to Sarah that her baby was aborted and then how eager he was to have her lie to Eric that Eric’s baby wasn’t Eric’s.

Xander deserves far worse than he’s getting.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, katie9918 said:

If Gabi gets to revenge all around Salem twice with no consequences, I cheer Sarah on, because greasy lying Xander deserves whatever she gives him.

Odd how all the Xander sympathizers forget or disregard how eager he was to lie to Sarah that her baby was aborted and then how eager he was to have her lie to Eric that Eric’s baby wasn’t Eric’s.

Xander deserves far worse than he’s getting.

Nicole and Kristen both did the same thing (s) as Xander and for far more selfish reasons and are forgiven cause they are "changed" so I'm going to keep loving Xander. I also am on team Gabi but that's mostly cause I loathe Lani

• Love 6
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Edit: after watching the promo and hearing Xander shout "what the hell is wrong with you people?!" to Ciara, Ben and Jake/Stefan, I love him even more. Yay Xander. You rule.

Now shoot them, please.

He let all three of them take him out.  I know Xander is a favorite but I guess even he can’t win against the ultimate favorite.  He should’ve taken that book and slapped them all Three Stooges style.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 2:04 AM, DaphneCat said:

How old is Ali supposed to be?  Before SORAS wasn't she almost Ciara's age?  And if they bring her back as a teen who is she supposed to interact with other than the adults?  Ciara is supposedly getting married and only interacts with Ben.  Claire isn't staying unless they do a recast.  They have no other teens on the show at all.  Are they really going to bring back Ali just to have a baby then either leave or spend her existence in Back-Burnerville?

It seems like they're officially going with Allie being 22-ish like Ciara and Claire. I'm surprised she's not a teenager but maybe they decided not to add another teen set out of nowhere after the Ciara and JJ teen sets flopped. Or maybe they sold off the former Salem High set and can't afford to build another one.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Spoilers for the week of June 22nd - from soaps.com and DR:

Wednesday June 24:
A mysterious person spies on Lani; 

Perhaps it's her acting coach who has tracked her down to find out why she's skipped EVERY CLASS she signed up for.

Though what I'd really love would be if it's Kristen disguised as 

giphy.gif

And since it's Salem, nobody will even notice.  Unless Brady is ready to date again, that is.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

I'm thinking that the spy and surprise visitor will be Kristen. But there was also a spoiler someplace that said that Lani letting Kristen escape was somehow known and she would be in trouble for that and that Kristen comes back to help her. All I can say is that if they have to bring her back, get her in and out FAST!

But, I can't imagine what Rafe and Rolf are doing????

Glad that Allie is having "an idea" when she talks to Will.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I'm thinking that the spy and surprise visitor will be Kristen. But there was also a spoiler someplace that said that Lani letting Kristen escape was somehow known and she would be in trouble for that and that Kristen comes back to help her. All I can say is that if they have to bring her back, get her in and out FAST!

But, I can't imagine what Rafe and Rolf are doing????

Glad that Allie is having "an idea" when she talks to Will.

I'm assuming Rafe is trying for some sort of a deal that will get Rolf to admit that he set up Gabi with that drug she tried to inject into Jake?  

• Love 4
(edited)

So this whole Will/Sonny adopting Allie's baby thing...do we think it's going to lead to some drama between Will and his parents, possibly digging into his own dysfunctional childhood?  That'd be more interesting than everybody being all smiles about it from the start.

Also, will this process of giving Ari a sibling slash Will's sister being in town lead Sonny to mention that he has three brothers he grew up with and never sees or talks about.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 6/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, brisbydog said:

We never even saw the conversation between Maggie and Victor - she came home, greeted him and then when Sarah entered the room they had gone 'upstairs'. I personally feel we needed that conversation but I guess endless Claire/Gwen scenes took priority

We didn't have to see it, because we knew exactly what she was going to do. And sadly, she wants her daughter to except the same kind of situation she's in because he loveeeeees her so much.🙄

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Sidney said:

We didn't have to see it, because we knew exactly what she was going to do. And sadly, she wants her daughter to except the same kind of situation she's in because he loveeeeees her so much.🙄

I have no problem with moving this plot along. Nicole, kristen and god knows how many others are baby stealers and their loved ones got over it. Its par for the course in Salem 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Maybe Rolf is going to implant Rafe with a fetus.

Then we better get AT LEAST one scene of him shopping for maternity clothes.  Maybe he'll get a discount at GabiChic?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Tuesday June 23:
While speaking with Will and Sonny, Allie has a realization about her baby

"Hey, wait a sec... you guys could take it!" after she downs a glass of whatever is always in that decanter.

But, alas, it won't happen like that. I really wish this show had a sense of humour. 😞

• LOL 5
(edited)

"Hmm...blond blue-eyed babies fetch a pretty good price on the black adoption market, don't they? Cabo, here I come!"

I thought they were writing Rafe out. Geez. Out of all the characters on the show that are regulars, he's probably the most useless.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

Allie giving up her baby to Will and Sonny seems like a disaster waiting to happen, any way you look at it.  If she wants a traditional closed adoption where she has no contact with the kid, then giving it to her brother who she now lives in the same small town as is not a good move.  She's liable to see the kid every day in the town square, which can't be good for her mental health and moving on with her life.

Alternatively, if she wants some form of open adoption where the kid knows she is the bio mother, then from her end I can see how Will and Sonny are a good idea.  But from their end, instead of a stranger they only have to send photos to once a year and occasionally meet up with, it's Will's sister who lives 5 minutes away and probably feels like there are no boundaries in this situation.  She could be popping round every day and giving her 2 cents about how the kid is raised.  She might want to take the kid out on her own every so often and sometimes act like a 3rd parent.  That really seems like it's only going to result in custody drama.  Maybe that's why Will and Sonny leave the show, they run off with the baby to escape Allie lol?

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

"Hmm...blond blue-eyed babies fetch a pretty good price on the black adoption market, don't they? Cabo, here I come!"

I thought they were writing Rafe out. Geez. Out of all the characters on the show that are regulars, he's probably the most useless.

They are but that won't be till the Fall. As unpopular as this is and surprising to me I don't hate Rafe nearly as much now as I usually do. Probably because he's not on that much, no longer with Hope, and other characters are more terrible than he is at the moment. 

Doesn't mean I'll miss him or want him to stay but if he were to stay it wouldn't bother me as much as it used to because he seems far less obnoxious to me than a lot of the other characters on this show.  Course I can see myself changing my mind soon.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
On 6/13/2020 at 10:49 AM, boes said:

Perhaps it's her acting coach who has tracked her down to find out why she's skipped EVERY CLASS she signed up for.

Fatality!

On 6/13/2020 at 10:44 AM, peachmangosteen said:

big brother kiss GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Seriously! If her entire relationship with Stefan can be based on hate sex, why can't this one? They so want to.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:23 PM, Sidney said:

See, I just assumed I had missed an episode. They seriously never had Maggie and Victor discuss the entire year-long fiasco that put her in prison? Wow. That was a cliffhanger I was actually looking forward to seeing resolved. But I guess we can't have nice things now can we?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, I just assumed I had missed an episode. They seriously never had Maggie and Victor discuss the entire year-long fiasco that put her in prison? Wow. That was a cliffhanger I was actually looking forward to seeing resolved. But I guess we can't have nice things now can we?

Sarah implied they were having make up sex. I guess that is what we are going with. 

Why are people just assuming that Allie is a long term character and  staying in Salem? I just assumed that she would be a summer plot person, just like Lucas and Sami. They aren't staying, so why would Allie? Is there any info to state that she is permanent or long term? Claire isn't staying either. I don't know about Gwen.

That would be a better storyline I even suggested this on another board. Instead of having Lani be pregnant.. again.

Have Eli's ex GF show up with kid in tow and have Lani deal with that. This would also be good to bring Val back for this one as Eli would have to deal with a child he never knew about and this would remind him of how Val kept him from David.

That's too original I guess.

• Love 3

Sooo I kept thinking it was going to be Claire to wreck havoc on the CIN wedding but now I think its too obvious. Maybe Eve or like the rumors hint, Gwen? And are we going to be subjected to Will and Marlena sobbing when Ben is presumed dead?!

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

It is a shame how so many people have to prostrate themselves before Ben. It is just vile on so many levels. What is the fascination with Ben?

Thank God it seems like they aren't letting Eve stoop to that level. I'm not the biggest Eve fan, but if anyone in this shitforbrains town should never, ever forgive Ben its Eve. In reality anyone who's child was murdered as brutally as Paige was, a parent would want to torture the person who did that (and it sounds like that's where things are headed).

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Thank God it seems like they aren't letting Eve stoop to that level. I'm not the biggest Eve fan, but if anyone in this shitforbrains town should never, ever forgive Ben its Eve. In reality anyone who's child was murdered as brutally as Paige was, a parent would want to torture the person who did that (and it sounds like that's where things are headed).

Eve will be considered the villain but I really don't care if it comes to pass I'll enjoy it tremendously. 

I'm just glad JJ is ignored in times like these I shudder to think he'd be cool with Ben if he stuck around.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/10/2020 at 2:11 AM, brisbydog said:

Bratty Sarah is ticked that Xander knows darn well that Brady's penis belongs to psycho Kristen and he is not fooled by their theatrics. I agree leave well enough alone he's miserable and for fucks sake did all he did cause he loved you so much he wanted to spare you pain. Don't take him back but acknowledge his motives were never to destroy you

Edit: So according to this they do sleep together. That makes...4 different men for Sarah in a year? And I guess Brady is doing it for 'revenge' as he surely loves Kristen and could not betray her in this way?

Kind of over Sarah at this point. I assume they will put Xander in Gwen's orbit as Ron will assume all people with accents know each other

102406759_967160417072137_3816616431155413061_o.jpg

Im just glad that jay Johnson is back !!! viva !!! im prepareds to overlook his shambolic run on the web series and simply attribute that to being rusty . I know once he gets into the groove ,he will deliver.

8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

which is why i am calling for Eve's mum, Gabrielle Pascale ,to also show up and exact revenge on Ben. afterall, she is like a former spy and ISA agent. i mean why not

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1

Eric finds Lucas and Nicole in a compromising position

Source: SOD

As Iv said before, I still say Lucas and Nicole should have hooked up around 2008 when Nicole returned to Salem to divorce Victor. I think they would have been better than Lucas/Chloe . Nicole could have later cheated on him with EJ . remember when Nicole and Sami fought at the Brady pub and Nicole was caught in the middle ? she openly pointed out that all 3 of them have slept with Lucas and that Lucas was a super horn dog who wanted to do it all the time  while he was married to her and she said it with fondness in her voice . I think Lucas hooking up with Nicole after seeing Sami in bed with EJ would have worked . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1