Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Here is the Tamara Braun time line with her two Days roles. Stupid to hire her as Taylor Walker [Nicole's sister, for the uninitiated] when the show did. But not surprised that Natalia Livingston was replaced. How the hell she ever won a Daytime Emmy mystifies the hell out of me.

Is it any wonder they are not taken seriously anymore?

I stopped taking them seriously a long time ago but yeah I didn't care for her on GH so I doubt she was better on Days either. I don't get how True O'Brien won an Emmy either yet Casey Moss I would've thought he would win it for the JJ suicide attempt episode. 

• Love 1

I'm also glad to see Ivan again I hate how they trashed Ivan/Vivian's relationship for the Stefan intro. Like Ivan would ever get away with keeping a child from Vivian all these years or that he would even consider doing so either.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

The show has never invested in Eric like Sami.. Eric should have been recasted after Jensen left the show.  We also should have had stories with Sami and Eric's bond as twins on the show and how that drives stories for both of them 

Again they should have cast Dan Wells a couple of months after the Man Sami storyline wrapped up. Such a wasted opportunity. I wonder if there was someone he pissed off and that's why Dan Wells never came back. DOOL likes recycling actors. See: Dylan McKay's dad.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Again they should have cast Dan Wells a couple of months after the Man Sami storyline wrapped up. Such a wasted opportunity. I wonder if there was someone he pissed off and that's why Dan Wells never came back. DOOL likes recycling actors. See: Dylan McKay's dad.

Along with many others through the years: Kyle Lowder, Tamara Braun, etc. 

I much preferred Josh Taylor as Jack McKay than him attempting to be Roman(I did like him as Chris K too he and Savannah were a sexy couple). I even liked him as the Hogan dad in The Hogan Family.

Roman should've been killed off for good after Wayne left in 1994. His existence has been rather pointless since.

If they wanted JT have him return as Chris he'd still be tied to the Brady clan.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Roman should've been killed off for good after Wayne left in 1994. His existence has been rather pointless since.

Drake should just have remained Roman. 

And I say that as someone who preferred Wayne. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, ajs1615 said:

I agree that retcon in retrospect proved to be rather pointless. Plus I think it would've made the Brady's ties to the show a lot stronger.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ajs1615 said:

The show should NEVER have had Brady involved with Theresa since John and Kim still considered themselves siblings. Ditto Shawn and Belle where John and Bo were concerned. Seemed gross to me, even if not incestuous by lack of blood relations.

Because of that, John could never revert back, and I think that would have been the best option. (I'd say then Brady would have the name of Brady Victor Brady, but as Black is likely on his birth certificate, it would still be his legal surname in an event that John was Roman. Moot, anyway.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
49 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

EbaXDb7WoAAuk9U?format=jpg&name=small

EbaXDb6WkAEXhvf?format=jpg&name=small

EbaXDb5XkAEv3Ju?format=jpg&name=small

EbaXDc8XQAAYuqP?format=jpg&name=small

EbaXZvKXsAA6PrU?format=jpg&name=small

EbaXZvKXYAA5KXG?format=jpg&name=small

Shocked that Marlena has finally acknowledged the existence of her college roommate'e daughter.....

Edited by Rafael
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

The show should NEVER have had Brady involved with Theresa since John and Kim still considered themselves siblings.

Brady and Theresa had zero romantic chemistry and Im still appalled that they even had a baby together. They struck me as BFFs and partners in crime. That is the only chemistry they had . 

22 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Here is the Tamara Braun time line with her two Days roles. Stupid to hire her as Taylor Walker [Nicole's sister, for the uninitiated] when the show did. But not surprised that Natalia Livingston was replaced. How the hell she ever won a Daytime Emmy mystifies the hell out of me.

Is it any wonder they are not taken seriously anymore?

They should have brought back lindsay Hartley as Arianna instad of subjecting us to that horrid EJ/Taylor storyline. Could have easily revealed that Arianna survived and sent to winess protection programme. They should have paired her with EJ. 

7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm also glad to see Ivan again I hate how they trashed Ivan/Vivian's relationship for the Stefan intro. Like Ivan would ever get away with keeping a child from Vivian all these years or that he would even consider doing so either.

Everything about this was totally unnecessary from Stefan's existence to Ivan keeping Vivian's baby from her . 

Barash /Tyler should have been Nicholas Alamain. End of story. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I much preferred Josh Taylor as Jack McKay than him attempting to be Roman(I did like him as Chris K too he and Savannah were a sexy couple).

...hold up: Josh has played THREE characters on Days?

Hate to say it, but the Elani wedding sounds pretty good! Nice guest stars, three interruptions...too bad Gabi gets crapped on yet again.

I love how the decorations seem to spell out "L I E" at a quick glance LOL.

Go Brady go. You're overdue for a break. Don't write.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

...hold up: Josh has played THREE characters on Days?

No. The Jack McKay character was on the original Beverly Hills 90210. Apparently, he played Dylan McKay's (played by the late Luke Perry) father.

55 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

.too bad Gabi gets crapped on yet again.

I can't feel sorry for her at this point; she brings it on herself yet never seems to learn. Go spend time with Ari, if she remembers who you are, Gabi! (Yes, most soap moms are bad, but I swear it has been an ETERNITY since Gabi spent quality time with the poor kid.)

• Love 6

I can't put that on the character, because it's clear at this point the producers love saving money on the child actors by not having them on screen more than maybe three times a year, even when it makes Gabi look like a spectacularly neglectful mother. I think Ron just wants to write for Sami constantly and Gabi has become Sami for him. Not that I like most of his writing for Sami anyways. I still can't get over the fact that she had Ben re-strangle Will. What kind of crazy sick in the head writer even comes up with that?

• Love 2

Honestly I could see JER going there with Ben/Will but strangely it would've come across a lot better JER had his flaws but he could tell a story and give a decent payoff at least the first time around.

I don't get that with Ron.

• Love 1

Gabi has shown no interest in Elani since the wedding and their only interactions were because they ran into each other. Yet we are to believe that she would just go to this wedding?🙄 Why does this show think we enjoy people yelling at Gabi? there was no need for this when Vivian will be there shortly with a gun.

I am guessing the DNA proves that Jake is Stefan if Gabi will be enlisting Vivian's help. Although I am sure Viv is the one that framed her.

Ben is amused by his murders? Yet he walks around condemning Claire. Can someone strangle him?

Bye bye Brady. I hope you are gone for a long, long time. I hope something happens and Chad doesn't get the shares. Maybe they are sent to a chase Dimentos and he makes a play for the CEO position so Chad can fight him and stop obsessing over Gabi.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

No. The Jack McKay character was on the original Beverly Hills 90210. Apparently, he played Dylan McKay's (played by the late Luke Perry) father.

I can't feel sorry for her at this point; she brings it on herself yet never seems to learn. Go spend time with Ari, if she remembers who you are, Gabi! (Yes, most soap moms are bad, but I swear it has been an ETERNITY since Gabi spent quality time with the poor kid.)

They were together, on screen just this week. And Wilson talk about Gabi picking Ari up a lot. None of the people that hate her can even talk about how she isn't an active parent, just that she didn't think of Ari when she did this or that, and Ari will hate her. But Ari still loves her because she is an active mother.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Thatoneshow said:

Gabi has shown no interest in Elani since the wedding and their only interactions were because they ran into each other. Yet we are to believe that she would just go to this wedding?🙄 Why does this show think we enjoy people yelling at Gabi? there was no need for this when Vivian will be there shortly with a gun.

IA there acting like Gabi is Sami when she was scheming to break up Carrie and Austin for years Gabi hasn't cared about them in months especially after she found out about Jake lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Some early spoilers for the week of July 6th - this is a combo of TV Guide and soaps.com - DR will be added at some point:

Monday July 6:
Kayla learns of a major crisis as she gets ready for her ceremony; Sonny bolsters Justin the morning of his father’s wedding; Xander confides in Jack about Sarah; Victor defends Xander to Sarah.

Tuesday July 7:
Steve makes a big announcement to John and Marlena.

Wednesday July 8:
Justin stuns Kayla with a huge confession.

Thursday July 9:
Justin gets a shock at Adrienne’s grave site.

Friday July 10:
Vivian asks Kate for a favor; Gabi gets an unpleasant surprise when she drops by Jake’s apartment.

And then they did end up doing an extended promo for next week:

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/26/2020 at 2:51 AM, WendyCR72 said:

If it has to be shown on screen no one spends time with their children except for Sonny and Will who want to push an unwanted brother or sister on her.

Edited by bobcat1946

In these troubled times, all I ask for is that Vivian have some amazing one-liners and zingers. Even if Abigail is out of Salem, I expect some potshots at her expense. Her "Schmivian!" gag from her last visit has kept me alive lo these many months.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

My cousin is 169 episodes behind on her DVR.

Of Days? I don't think they missed all that much I have On Demand and they have episodes as far back as February of this year.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

In these troubled times, all I ask for is that Vivian have some amazing one-liners and zingers. Even if Abigail is out of Salem, I expect some potshots at her expense. Her "Schmivian!" gag from her last visit has kept me alive lo these many months.

Vivian always has been one of my favourite characters. I once spent an entire dinner out with my mother explaining "Vivian has Carley buried alive in a coffin", and to this day she still asks about it.

• LOL 4
(edited)

I completely missed that storyline and only knew Vivian from getting caught up in Kristen's mad schemes in the 90s. And yet, just from her hijinx with Yvon and Kristen back then, I completely loved her when she popped back up for New Year's two years ago.

I hope this isn't a short visit just for the sake of the Jake/Stefan story. I absolutely want to see her interacting with Philip, Kate, Victor, Chad and hell, while we're at it, why not have her throw in her two cents on the whole Allie baby situation. Last time she found a moment to tease Lucas about his sobriety. Now she can tease him about his daughter being knocked up!

PLEASE Lord let her take the piss out of Ciara and Ben 🙂 Give me this one thing!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

Wait, did I really just not bring over the rest of the spoilers? Oopsies, sorry y'all! Okay, spoilers from DR for the week of July 6th:

Tuesday, July 7
Justin presses Hope for answers.

Wednesday, July 8
Marlena comforts John as he mourns Steve's departure.

Thursday, July 9
Kayla confronts Steve; John and Marlena learn Allie is pregnant.

Friday, July 10
Claire offers to help Ben with a very special task for the wedding; Eli and Lani bask in their newlywed bliss.

As shown above, there is an episode on Monday the 6th, DR just chose not to release any spoilers since they'd already been provided in full by TV Guide.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, QueenSerena said:

Thursday, July 9
Kayla confronts Steve; John and Marlena learn Allie is pregnant.

I wonder if Marlena will be the one to tell Sami what is going on with Allie since Alison Sweeney returns to Days the week after this spoiler.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I wonder if Marlena will be the one to tell Sami what is going on with Allie since Alison Sweeney returns to Days the week after this spoiler.

I could see that Marlena would think Sami would need to know and I bet she doesn't tell Eric or Nicole that she told Sami either.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Marlena comforts John as he mourns Steve's departure.

This better be Steve being melodramatic about leaving Salem due to Kayla's pending nuptials; this better not be Stephen Nichols leaving the show once again. I will be pissed if it's the latter.

• Love 5
On 6/25/2020 at 3:05 AM, nilyank said:

Natalia Livingston was hired to play Taylor but within a few months the show replaced her Tamara Braun who had previously played Ava a few years earlier. Then some more years later TB comes back again to play Ava.

Thanks for laying that out. So.....Nicole's sister is still involved with Viv's son..?

Seems a weird thing for the show to never mention.

2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Thanks for laying that out. So.....Nicole's sister is still involved with Viv's son..?

Seems a weird thing for the show to never mention.

I remember it was mentioned that they broke up. I think when Quinn showed in town again and then promptly disappeared again.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Isn't there a RUMOR (stressing this) that Camila Banus is leaving?

Yep and sadly now it makes sense why BB was still filming before the shutdown. I'm so fucking annoyed.

Btw since I'm already annoyed I'll keep bitching about CIN getting a big wedding. I mentioned in the episode thread that considering the significance of the Eli/Lani wedding that it would have been nice if some effort went into it. A friend reminded me about this bullshit, that the serial killer and princess Ciara are getting this (the hell? Is that extras?!) 

IMG_20200630_201845.jpg

• Love 1