Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Does the promo link still work?

Yeah, both promo links still work, so I don't know what that website is going on about. As for their "spoilers" that Xander & Sarah reunite because they're standing near each other at Cin's wedding and that Jake is Stefan because Gabi is standing next to him at Cin's wedding, I'd put it down as just speculation at this point. They're basing their spoiler on a brief glimpse in the promo; a promo they are claiming has been deleted because it revealed too much (which they're wrong about). Unless I missed a spoiler from a reputable source, I think soapdirt is just making some big assumptions based on the promo.

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:
  Reveal spoiler

I’m excited about Allie coming back and giving hell to Sami. Sweet karma for when Sami terrorized Marlena.

I understand your glee and Sami does deserve it but I wanted Sami to have grown from her experience with Will in order to have become an awesome mother to Allie, Johnny and Sydney..

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I understand your glee and Sami does deserve it but I wanted Sami to have grown from her experience with Will in order to have become an awesome mother to Allie, Johnny and Sydney..

She did. We saw Sami with those three until the day they all left town together. They were happy, sweet children who knew that they were loved and special.

I hate that Ron is going to rewrite that because he needs to provide story for Ericole, Wilson and Rafe by using Allie to do it . Ridiculous.

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, nilyank said:

She did. We saw Sami with those three until the day they all left town together. They were happy, sweet children who knew that they were loved and special.

I hate that Ron is going to rewrite that because he needs to provide story for Ericole, Wilson and Rafe by using Allie to do it . Ridiculous.

Sami could still have an edge and remain interesting.. The writers refuse to let her grow and evolve.. They did this years ago, she made peace with John and Marlena when they got married the first time surrounded by their 5 kids each representing a flower at their wedding ceremony. She reconnected with Carrie, had no use for Austin and was in a real relationship with Brandon, trying to be a good mom to Will and fighting with Kate and Lucas.. Then JER came back and all of the sudden Sami went back to hating Jarlena, began scheming against Carrie to snag Austin by blackmailing Lexie to tell Carrie that she could not have healthy children with Austin, undoing all of her growth when he was gone as headwriter.. The writers see Sami as a caricature, hurricane Sami.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I prefer bad Sami to “matured” Sami. A matured Sami is boring. Sami is at her best when she is scheming. That’s why I liked seeing her attack Nicole in the preview. Those two should never be friends.

I get your point because they went too far with her characterization when she was with Rafe who ruined Sami in addition to EJ... They turned Sami into a heroine like Marlena when she was nothing of the sort...

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I get your point because they went too far with her characterization when she was with Rafe who ruined Sami in addition to EJ... They turned Sami into a heroine like Marlena when she was nothing of the sort...

I remember being so weirded out by the EJ storyline because it was odd to see Sami being the one obsessed over, instead of another round of her being obsessed with Austin. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I prefer bad Sami to “matured” Sami. A matured Sami is boring. Sami is at her best when she is scheming. That’s why I liked seeing her attack Nicole in the preview. Those two should never be friends.

My favourite Sami is when she's teamed up with Kate. Such an unlikely pairing, but those two play off each other so well. I still laugh at the scenes where they're trying to get rid of Nick's body, calmly and rationally (given the situation), albeit while dealing with a hysterical Gabi.

• Love 4

At the bottom of the article linked above there was a headline about Nicole dying in a fire and I just about threw my phone at the wall. I heard there was a death this summer, but I absolutely did not think it would be her and I was about ready to come on here and completely lose my shit....

...and then I saw that it was a headline from 2018. LOL 🙄

Don't you dare do that to me, Show.

• LOL 1

I wouldn't mind Nicole actually being killed off I mean her fate is pretty much Eric. I mean Ericole are surprisingly tolerable to me these days but how long will that last? I think death might be an improvement for her as they're never going to pair her long term with an edgy guy.

I have always hated the bad girl/good guy dynamic on this show and most soaps I don't think there's one I liked. Its usually the same good guy wants bad girl then gets shocked when bad girl does bad things acting like he didn't know this beforehand... bad girl begs forgiveness rinse repeat.

• Love 1

How the hell have Abigail and JJ managed not to get sucked into the Worship Ben Cult? It really pisses me off that Will was forced to forgive, befriend and be the best man for this Nut Job while Abigail and her family are allowed to be pissed at him for all eternity. The writers really do treat the Hortons completely differently. They don't have to forgive anybody, they're always entitled to their feelings and their righteousness, and everybody else can be completely contorted into an unrecognizable shape to serve whatever the narrative is...but not the precious Hortons!

• Love 4
(edited)
25 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

How the hell have Abigail and JJ managed not to get sucked into the Worship Ben Cult? It really pisses me off that Will was forced to forgive, befriend and be the best man for this Nut Job while Abigail and her family are allowed to be pissed at him for all eternity. The writers really do treat the Hortons completely differently. They don't have to forgive anybody, they're always entitled to their feelings and their righteousness, and everybody else can be completely contorted into an unrecognizable shape to serve whatever the narrative is...but not the precious Hortons!

Will is a Horton too so your argument is already flawed....

The show would have to remember JJ exists in order to go through that trouble they had one scene where he was mad at him and Ciara got all pissy fortunately JJ still didn't care afterwards that's the best it was going to get barely interacted after that. At that point they just wanted him to focus on Haley and not much else. Then they wrote him off the show where he barely had a goodbye scene just that he went to Africa for Bill's funeral and isn't returning which I guess is miles better than Don Craig's exit. Thank goodness for small favors in not seeing JJ actually be nice to Ben. 

Abby and Ben barely interacted because they had her in other storylines and well it would be harder to sell that Ben is great again when one of his victims is played by the same actor. At least with Will it was Guy Wilson's version. CM doesn't really have the history associated beyond Sami recreating the murder.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Wait, is that Will as Ben's best man?  Seriously?

Ron is truly trolling at this point. 

Why do I get vibes Victor will be the one who dies and they maybe setting this up as a murder mystery? 

I also get strong AF vibes Phillip will be the one who becomes Xander’s friend. Xander hates Brady and for a long periodicically time Phillip hated Brady’s guts and Brady’s about to fuck w his dad’s company. Also they both have experience with being in love w women who reject the shit out of them. I’m starting to sorta hate Brady so I’m here for them fucking with DumDum as a duo. Besides the stupidity of Brady intentionally blundering his career and the business he’s and idiot for pretending to date Sarah. We all know Lani has a big mouth and probably will spill to her cuddle buddy Kristen about this or Kristen who’s obsessed with Brady penis beyond all logic is probably spying on him when she finds out she’ll go ballistic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I don’t like Eric or Nicole but they should be married in the church since he’s religious as heck and both worked in the church outreach programs. 

Nicole wouldn't be able to be married in a Church since has been divorced several times. She was married in a Church once (to EJ) but she won't be able to do so unless she got a ton of annulments for each of her weddings.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, you can't be married in a church if you're divorced, but you can if you were a serial killer? That tracks.

But he's never been divorced. Priorities.

You'd think Eric having been a priest at one point balances out Nicole's divorces. (I know that's not how it works.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, you can't be married in a church if you're divorced, but you can if you were a serial killer? That tracks.

Pffft. If Will can become Ben's BFF after being fatally strangled then I guess God can forgive him.

• Love 7
On 5/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, bunnyblue said:

Yeah, they both need friends (Xander more than Jack), and a friendship between the former town pariah and the current one could be a good thing for Xander. And I totally agree that every time Jack returns it's all about Jennifer. It's been nice that this time around his return has been more Jack-focused and he's even had some some Johnson family scenes. So sign me up for a Jack/Xander friendship.

It will be something new for Jack, too, because his close friends in the past have mostly all been women.  He has never had a close male friendship in my memory (I'm not counting his frenemy relationship with Steve).  I guess you can consider Vern a friend but since Jack roped him into his schemes mostly against his will, I'm not sure that counts.  🙂

• Love 2
7 hours ago, domina89 said:

It will be something new for Jack, too, because his close friends in the past have mostly all been women.  He has never had a close male friendship in my memory (I'm not counting his frenemy relationship with Steve).  I guess you can consider Vern a friend but since Jack roped him into his schemes mostly against his will, I'm not sure that counts.  🙂

Justin? He was involved with Angelica and later his sister Adrienne but otherwise yep this is brand new territory for him.

• Love 2
On 6/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Abigail can only worship herself.

• Love 6
(edited)

102606158_559830271400155_55445142732978

EZuMTM6WAAEVtUS?format=jpg&name=small

EZuMTb9WoAYKNon?format=jpg&name=small

The captions for these photos crack me up; Brandon Barash plays Jake (or Stefan, or whatever) and Lucas is already a grandpa. Other than that, though, totally nailed it!

Edit - these are called 'Early Edition' spoilers, but they're also for next week:

Hope comforts Rafe; Wilson worry about Gabi; Elani set a wedding date; Ciara confronts Brady

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

EZuMTb8XsAEcs5D?format=jpg&name=360x360

EZuMTM6WAAEVtUS?format=jpg&name=small

EZuMTb9WoAYKNon?format=jpg&name=small

The captions for these photos crack me up; Brandon Barash plays Jake (or Stefan, or whatever) and Lucas is already a grandpa. Other than that, though, totally nailed it!

To be fair, Lucas would STILL be "becoming" a grandpa because of Allie, even if he already is...

• Love 3
Just now, QueenSerena said:

Very true! I read it differently (possibly because I maybe might be a little tipsy, oops) and got a good laugh out of it. 😆

Hey, anything that makes us happy these days! I get it.  😎

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"Ciara is definitely a soft spot for Claire. She is walking on eggshells whenever Ciara comes up. She doesn't want to appear to obsessive, too caring, too passionate because then people will make assumptions."

That makes it sound like Claire was obsessed with Ciara. I was not watching at the time, but from what little I've gathered I thought Claire was obsessed with Ben and then she set a fire that endangered Ciara and then she was sent to the loony bin? Am I wrong: was Claire in love with her aunt?? Someone wanna give me a brief synopses? 

About the Lucas/Allie caption: I think it's hilarious that Lucas has to be told that his daughter is pregnant when clearly she's sporting a huge belly in the picture. As soon as he sees her he should be able to figure things out on his own. 🤦🏻‍♀️

The picture of Marlena, John, and Belle: look at how happy Marlena is to see Belle. It always annoyed me how Marlena clearly favored Belle out of all her children, and seeing her reaction in the picture reminds me how much I always hated her obvious favoritism of Belle. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Hope comforts Rafe;

😩 please no! I don't know if I can stomach another round of Rope.

Claire holding on to that save the date card I'm hoping is a sign she'll make the CIN wedding really fun hee.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@bunnyblue Claire was definitely jealous of Ciara although I think she was more obsessed with Tripp.   Claire believed Ciara was favored and is always given a pass,  she wasn’t wrong.  Her reactions to it were.  Kidnapping.  Fires. Trying to kill people. 
   I always felt sorry for Claire.  She had so many family members yet always seemed alone.  

• Love 5

Wait, so Lucas and Sami don't know Allie is pregnant?  Has Allie been in hiding for the past 3 months, because I'm not sure how they could have failed to notice her giant preggo belly.

I'm going to be annoyed if they try to play this as Allie was too scared and embarrassed to tell her parents.  Like, Sami and Lucas were teen parents, and then Will was a teen parent.  Teen pregnancy isn't exactly shocking in the Lumi family - it's pretty much par for the course lol! 

• Love 7

I was under the impression Ally lived with both her parents in Europe and, in fact, Lucas dumped Chloe to move there and live with and mind Allly full time since she was “getting in trouble.” So I’m not sure where the mystery of her appearance and  fact she’s been having sex is coming in. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Claire holding on to that save the date card I'm hoping is a sign she'll make the CIN wedding really fun hee.

Oh, I'm sure she'll try to set them on fire or bomb the wedding or something. Gotta make sure they throw her further utb for Ben!

2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Claire believed Ciara was favored and is always given a pass,  she wasn’t wrong.  Her reactions to it were

Were they though? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

After reading that article I actually think Claire will end up being a red herring we are supposed to think Claire is still crazy but it will be eve of that gwen girl who will be the real culprits in this story.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Were they though? 

Oh, that just made me laugh!

23 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

After reading that article I actually think Claire will end up being a red herring we are supposed to think Claire is still crazy but it will be eve of that gwen girl who will be the real culprits in this story.

That sounds like a best case scenario to me. I wouldn't put it past them to tarnish Claire a little bit more again. And since this might be the last time Olivia plays her, now that she's broken into prime time, I just really wish she could be a nice person that nobody treats as crazy anymore. Ciarra is the freaking crazy one. I cannot believe Hope hasn't put a bullet in Ben or tried to set him on fire. Although, Abigail has more experience with that.

• Love 7

Spoilers for the week of June 15th - from soaps.com, DR & TV Guide:

Monday June 15:
Ben asks Will to be his best man; Claire insists to Ciara she wants to make amends; Julie is stunned when she sees Jake for the first time; Sarah suggests to Brady they take their revenge a step further.

Tuesday June 16:
A kidnapped Gabi fears her time is running out; John and Marlena realize Claire tricked them; Claire provides key information to Ben and Ciara.

Wednesday June 17:
Ben and Marlena go to Bayview in search of Gwen; Jennifer and Jack set aside their worries for a night to share a romantic dinner.

Thursday June 18:
John and Marlena react to Claire’s surprise guest; Eli and Lani work together to try to track down Gabi; Xander makes a heartfelt gesture to make things right with Sarah.

Friday June 19:
Nicole questions Allie about her baby’s father; Kate takes her frustrations out on Hope.

• Love 4
(edited)

Please stop with Gabi! It’s obvious that some fans will forgive her anything as long as she hates certain characters who are not under the age of 60.

Please give this character more to do than ignorance of lessons already learned and modeling slutty outfits, because the actress is better than this.

Edited by katie9918
  • Love 2

Sarah is a doctor and Brady is a businessman, yes?

So why are they acting like 12-year-olds with this "revenge" shit? Jesus. I get anger. But this is just juvenile.

Especially on Brady's end since he is all wooby-fluffy-bunnies over a 50-year-old, baby-obsessed psycho that stabbed his own grandfather, regardless of his deserving it or not (sorry, but that is Kristen's age no matter what this show sells! Nothing wrong with 50-somethings! I am just a few years off from it, myself! But there is PLENTY wrong with THIS 50-something and the fact that she could still spawn. No.)!

• Love 10
(edited)

So Nicole questions Allie about the father of her baby? I wonder if they will make it someone on canvas we know? Or, if they were really going for pure soap, EJ would be the father.

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sarah is a doctor and Brady is a businessman, yes?

So why are they acting like 12-year-olds with this "revenge" shit? Jesus. I get anger. But this is just juvenile.

Especially on Brady's end since he is all wooby-fluffy-bunnies over a 50-year-old, baby-obsessed psycho that stabbed his own grandfather, regardless of his deserving it or not (sorry, but that is Kristen's age no matter what this show sells! Nothing wrong with 50-somethings! I am just a few years off from it, myself! But there is PLENTY wrong with THIS 50-something and the fact that she could still spawn. No.)!

100% agree. Starting to think Xander could do better. Brady is the ultimate hypocrite given what he is ok with kristen doing. 

• Love 4

Well, that's three down with Sami's kids. Will turned to Marlena when he came out, now Allie turned to Eric for help. Rafe was there when Johnny was acting out. Sami and Kate should compare notes on their mothering skills. 😄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, katie9918 said:

It’s obvious that some fans will forgive [Gabi] anything as long as she hates certain characters who are not under the age of 60.

This is true of every character though. Basically every character is shit and they've all done heinous stuff but if you like them you don't care and if you hate them you do lol. I do really wish they'd give Gabi something else to do. CB plays what they give her well but it's just so boring. She just has the same story over and over again for like, what, 5 years or something!

14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

So why are they acting like 12-year-olds with this "revenge" shit? Jesus. I get anger. But this is just juvenile.

Sarah has acted like a teenager since jump tbh. It's why I can't fully warm to her. This definitely takes the cake though. 

9 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

Or, if they were really going for pure soap, EJ would be the father [of Allie's baby].

Fucking hell, don't put that idea out into the universe!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't think EJ is the father because I read somewhere that Allie had been living with Lucas and was estranged from sami.

honestly Allie is releated to everyone so unless the kid is like a sorased Parker the father will be a stranger lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2