Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Hold up...a Chad/Abby/Stefan triangle?? When did we get confirmation that Jake is Stefan? And if he's really Stefan, whose heart does Julie have?? 

Anyway, I (fortunately?) missed the Chabby/Stefan triangle the first time around but I've seen clips and I'm not looking forward to this round. It's my understanding that Stefan took advantage of a mentally unwell woman, and that shit does not say romance to me. Ugh. 

So if I'm reading things right, then: Marci Miller is returning as Abigail, Jake is Stefan, and Gabi is leaving the show? 😐🤨 I get the feeling the summer will be dominated by this triangle and my favorites will be pushed further onto the backburner. Ugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This really shouldn't have been a surprise after hearing the MM news. Stefan was better off staying dead tbh.

Why?

The least desireable triangle on this show. I hate Abby, cannot stand Chabby, and don't care about about Stefan. If they can't write stories about Chabby that are mildly interesting, kill them off.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Why?

The least desireable triangle on this show. I hate Abby, cannot stand Chabby, and don't care about about Stefan. If they can't write stories about Chabby that are mildly interesting, kill them off.

They can always leave town. I feel like we have been in Chabby hell since 2014... I am just tired of them and It would be cool to see other characters come on the show and get their time in the sun.  

• Love 9
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

They can always leave town. I feel like we have been in Chabby hell since 2014... I am just tired of them and It would be cool to see other characters come on the show and get their time in the sun.  

I used to liked them back in 2014-2016 but they were domesticated way too soon and been stuck ever since which has hindered both characters. 

I do think that they should've been gone a full year but if J&J are on the show one of their kids has to be around(Course Steve/Kayla are on this show and neither kid is around go figure). Since they don't love JJ like I do  and Abby is the one they actually like here we are.

I would prefer they leave town tbh but the only other popular younger couple on this show is Cin and that's fading fast. Stabi could've been it but the show doesn't care despite many fans liking them.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Stabi could've been it but the show doesn't care despite many fans liking them.

Camila Banus is leaving the show, per those in the know. So they are grappling with what to do with Stefan. They should have sent him packing with her. 

• Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Camila Banus is leaving the show, per those in the know. So they are grappling with what to do with Stefan. They should have sent him packing with her. 

I agree. I don't care for the couple, but they have a huge following. Give the couple a decent ending and ship them off together. 

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Is that for sure?  I know the rumor was that she was asked to take a pay cut or something, and it seemed like she refused but then changed her mind? 

Last I heard, her status was kind of up in the air.  Has that changed one way or the other?

I can't believe the show would pass up a quad.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Is that for sure?  I know the rumor was that she was asked to take a pay cut or something, and it seemed like she refused but then changed her mind? 

Last I heard, her status was kind of up in the air.  Has that changed one way or the other?

I can't believe the show would pass up a quad.

Oh we are getting a quad. But instead of Gabi it will be with Gwen. I heard Chad and Gwen start sharing scenes soon.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Of course.  Gabi makes sense.  Can't have that.  So instead they boot their latino/latina characters to more integrate a white chick?

I mean a quad with Gabi who has history with Chad, Abby and Stefan vs a quad with Gwen who, and the duller Abby, Chad and Stefan. Why would we care again. They low balled Camilla in the contract that they offered to her, so she is gone. The show in its wisdom will use that money to bring back Abby, keep Chad and have Stefan who is the only one connected to Gwen as Claire isn't staying. 

They also got rid of Will and Sonny, so there won't be any gay characters either. Rafe is gone too, but I will welcome his leaving. 12 years too late for me.

So the only diversity not under the age of 70 is Eli and Lani. God help us.

• Love 10

When fans made a big commotion when BB was fired and the higher ups literally went to him saying "we made a mistake" surely these dolts in charge must have figured his fans will tolerate him with anyone?!  Ugh.

• Love 3

This all seems like a mess. At least Gabi will be free of him?

What are they thinking rehashing this triangle?! Did ANYONE tell them they loved Gabby With A Y??

And what happened to Shin's sin, Li? I thought he was the new complication for Chad.

Whatever to this BS. Abigail, Chad, Stefan, Gwen and Ben should all be gone. Instead, we lose Gabi, Will, Sonny, Rafe and possibly Victor?

I'm barely watching as it is. Is Brady writing this show and trying to tank it on purpose??

(Sidenote: why do I see Allie at Ben's wedding FFS?! Is she even going to Eric's?)

• Love 8

Didn't they pretty much say they brought Stefan back because of him and Gabi being popular

although why in the world would you go back to the chabby and Stefan triangle when it didn't work the first time makes no sense.

• Love 7

It's almost as if they rehired BB, then unexpectedly lost CB and had to use BB anyway. Still doesn't justify putting him back with Abby though, which was against her will the first time.

Why didn't Ron just explore Stefan"s relationship with his mother and some other plot instead? Maybe one of Stefan's old buisness associates wants in on DiMera? After all, didn't he own several banks...?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Btw since I'm already annoyed I'll keep bitching about CIN getting a big wedding. 

I am irate over this lol. I mean, I don't give one shit about Eli/Lani or Nicole/Eric but for them to get cheap, sorry ass weddings in fucking restaurants with like 2 people while Ben/Ciara get a church wedding with not only multiple characters attending but also extras is just ugly and gross.

52 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's almost as if they rehired BB, then unexpectedly lost CB and had to use BB anyway.

Absolutely what happened, I think. But still, like you said, there has to have been a better way to still use BB/Stefan than putting him with Chad/Abby and apparently also trying to make Gwen happen. Hopefully they realize their mistake and put a quick end to it like they did the Brady/Sarah mess.

I would be more interested in it if KM was still going to be playing Abigail. Then it might be kinda fun bad lol.

• Love 10

GH fans have been begging for him to return for years and still are. BB would be better off. Even if losing CB was something they had no control over, you would think a little more effort and creativity would have come in to play when figuring out what to do with him. Does anyone at all have any desire to see Stefan with Abigail?? Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and there will be chemistry with Marci but on paper this is bad.

• Love 3

Are we supposed to forget he raped her? A triangle with Jake would make more sense, although none of it does with how far they wrote Chad/Abby coming to put them in triangle stories when they're married with 2 kids.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

GH fans have been begging for him to return for years and still are. BB would be better off. Even if losing CB was something they had no control over, you would think a little more effort and creativity would have come in to play when figuring out what to do with him. Does anyone at all have any desire to see Stefan with Abigail?? Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and there will be chemistry with Marci but on paper this is bad.

What makes no sense is why would they go back to the most unpopular storyline anyways.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt has an article about Chad being the person who drugged Abs and that the mind control stuff is still going on.

You mean the twist that some of us wanted might actually happen? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt has an article about Chad being the person who drugged Abs and that the mind control stuff is still going on.

Okay, now that would make things interesting. I can see Abby losing trust in Chad and leaving him, but I still don't buy that that would be enough for her to turn Stefan.

2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

And it aligns with the actor's performance, whether intentional or not.

It certainly would explain why Billy Flynn continues to play it as Robo-angry-Chad even after the mind control was supposedly over.

• Love 7

You know what? I'm going to stop getting riled up about that rumor at least until we see the DNA results tomorrow because right now I'm not even sure that is actually Stefan. I thought they were laying it on a little too thick today especially with Jake thinking Gabi messed with the results. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I agree I mean they brought him back mostly because of her anyways. We would all win with this scenario.

17 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Didn't they pretty much say they brought Stefan back because of him and Gabi being popular

although why in the world would you go back to the chabby and Stefan triangle when it didn't work the first time makes no sense.

They figure maybe it will be a hit with BB since he managed to make Stefan a character people wanted gone into a character people wanted to stay. Or they really want Days cancelled.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's almost as if they rehired BB, then unexpectedly lost CB and had to use BB anyway. Still doesn't justify putting him back with Abby though, which was against her will the first time.

Why didn't Ron just explore Stefan"s relationship with his mother and some other plot instead? Maybe one of Stefan's old buisness associates wants in on DiMera? After all, didn't he own several banks...?

Days only cares to write about triangles/pairings with very little individual character development anymore I would rather see a Stefan/Vivian storyline than this I think most would. They could've brought Nicky back and see Stefan be jealous of the mother/son type bond they have as Vivian raised Nicky as her own at one point. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Is there any speculation or spoilers that Eve might be the one trying to sabotage CIN's wedding?

I'm thinking the same and honestly that's a good twist then of course they will shortly ruin it by having Eve be the bad guy here. There's also talk of True O'Brien coming back for an episode my guess is for her ghost to talk Eve out of doing this to Ben.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Is there any speculation or spoilers that Eve might be the one trying to sabotage CIN's wedding?

If spoilers are to be believed a huge fire breaks out at the wedding.  A fire chief will be in an episode soon so the fire rumor has more weight to it. Claire will be framed but it will be Eve that put this in motion. Supposedly Gwen is working with or for Eve.  

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

If spoilers are to be believed a huge fire breaks out at the wedding.  A fire chief will be in an episode soon so the fire rumor has more weight to it. Claire will be framed but it will be Eve that put this in motion. Supposedly Gwen is working with or for Eve.  

I went to that website and he posted on Feb 12. That would put his role in August/September after the wedding. That doesn’t mean that a fire doesn’t break out at the wedding though. 

On 6/30/2020 at 7:41 PM, bunnyblue said:

Hold up...a Chad/Abby/Stefan triangle?? When did we get confirmation that Jake is Stefan? And if he's really Stefan, whose heart does Julie have?? 

Anyway, I (fortunately?) missed the Chabby/Stefan triangle the first time around but I've seen clips and I'm not looking forward to this round. It's my understanding that Stefan took advantage of a mentally unwell woman, and that shit does not say romance to me. Ugh. 

So if I'm reading things right, then: Marci Miller is returning as Abigail, Jake is Stefan, and Gabi is leaving the show? 😐🤨 I get the feeling the summer will be dominated by this triangle and my favorites will be pushed further onto the backburner. Ugh.

Julie does not have a heart.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

I have no problem with Eve shooting Ben and I hope her dad Shane comes back and bails her out like he did to Hope. It is the least he can do for his daughter and granddaughter Paige. I find it inconceivable that Shane did not provide for them. The man is insanely wealthy and don't get me started with Theresa acting like she grew up in abject poverty.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

I think she only ever said her father was always out on ISA missions and it made her mother super depressed...so they weren't really nurturing.

I only just realized now that Ron only bothered to bring back Yvon to exposit whatever plot points are needed to explain how Stefan survived or how Jake is Stefan's twin, since Vivian said, back when the character debuted, that somehow Yvon had kept his existence from her.

...and here I thought we were going to get some good old-fashioned romantic hijinx between the two. Man, am I gullible.

Besides, considering the crappy job they did on Anna and Tony's reunion and happily ever after, I shouldn't have expected much more for Vivian.

• Love 4

After all Judi has been through, I don't mind her returning at all. Whatever makes her happy. But damn it, I DESPISE Bonnie Lockhart. If they can make it so Bonnie died and this is Adrienne, I am more than happy to just roll with it, no questions asked.

• Love 12
(edited)

Apparently Soap Hub are busy letting us know that saying  jake is Stefan. How lame is that ? Kinda Ripping off that Nick is Steve Johnson storyline . This was how Steve returned to the show after a 16 year absence  .

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I have no problem with Eve shooting Ben and I hope her dad Shane comes back and bails her out like he did to Hope. It is the least he can do for his daughter and granddaughter Paige. I find it inconceivable that Shane did not provide for them. The man is insanely wealthy and don't get me started with Theresa acting like she grew up in abject poverty.. 

Lets not forget that Eve's mum Gabrielle Pascale used to be an ISA agent as well. Perhaps she has been training Eve and giving her pointers on how to cull that serial killer. 

I still dont get why Shane hasnt disowned his female BFF ,Marlena . She is Bens cheerleader and the head propper of the serial killer-the same serial killer who slaughtered his granddaughter. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
On 7/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Undo his faux DiMera heritage . Wev seen enough of Stefano and his long lost children gimmick which we saw play out with Chad ,Renee,Lexie and Benjy . Enough of this !!

Just reveal that he is a fraud and that he is actually Ivan 's son .

18 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, what a surprise. No one could have seen that coming.

Soo groundbreaking and soo innovative. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/1/2020 at 4:20 AM, TenaciousWarrior said:

I want Shawn and Belle to come back full time. And Chad and Abby (and Gabi and Stefan) to leave. 

On 7/1/2020 at 6:34 AM, nilyank said:

I mean a quad with Gabi who has history with Chad, Abby and Stefan vs a quad with Gwen who, and the duller Abby, Chad and Stefan. Why would we care again. They low balled Camilla in the contract that they offered to her, so she is gone. The show in its wisdom will use that money to bring back Abby, keep Chad and have Stefan who is the only one connected to Gwen as Claire isn't staying. 

They also got rid of Will and Sonny, so there won't be any gay characters either. Rafe is gone too, but I will welcome his leaving. 12 years too late for me.

So the only diversity not under the age of 70 is Eli and Lani. God help us.

Stefan can stay as long as they Un-DiMera him. 

On 7/2/2020 at 3:57 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Days only cares to write about triangles/pairings with very little individual character development anymore I would rather see a Stefan/Vivian storyline than this I think most would. They could've brought Nicky back and see Stefan be jealous of the mother/son type bond they have as Vivian raised Nicky as her own at one point. 

Tyler Christopher should have been Nicholas in the first place.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Retired at last said:

LOTS of speculation that Eve will come to ruin Ciara's and Ben's wedding. Also rumors that she shoots Ben.

Great, more teasing me of Ben's death only to rip it away. I'll still throw Eve a parade for even attempting it but fucking hell can someone, anyone finally succeed in killing Ben or Ciara already!

13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

There's also talk of True O'Brien coming back for an episode my guess is for her ghost to talk Eve out of doing this to Ben.

Wow lol. That would be something.

• Love 2

Ghost Paige visiting is fine but it figures she would come back for this but not JJ trying to kill himself or Eve knowing about Claire's mental issues and keeping it to herself. I can accept Paige telling Eve to let the pain go but if she talks about how Ben has changed etc. I will root for Ben to strangle her again.

• Love 4

I think that all dates are off since the show didn't take their break for the Olympics, etc. Sami was supposedly coming back in August, but we also know that Eric's and Nicole's wedding is in July and the previews show Sami and Nicole crashing into a wedding cake, so I think she will be here then. Same thing with the fire chief. If he posted in Feb., nothing had been decided about the Olympics or shutting down production, so I am just guessing that anything to do with any of the weddings will take place this month. Including Eve.

• Love 3