Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Unless Xander befriends new crazy Gwen? I am just tired of Gabi's ranting and being so unlikeable.

I find it a little odd Jake was saying daily Gabi is a crazy lady and lunatic. Then we find out his most recent ex is committed in a mental institution. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I find it a little odd Jake was saying daily Gabi is a crazy lady and lunatic. Then we find out his most recent ex is committed in a mental institution. 

So we know Gabi is his type?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I don’t know it just doesn’t sit well w me but then again it could be Shithead’s writing where every woman is a crazy bitch and all dudes are action heroes or showing off their abssssssss while being misunderstood. 

But in any thing resembling rl that is extremely a red flag that or peculiar his ex is super mentally ill and he hasn’t mentioned it, whilst he yells 100x a week Gabi is crazy. 

Lani and CIN weddings seem like the 2 most boring things to look forward to ever and dollars to donuts both will be held in Horton Square. Justin and Kayla’s wedding seem boring also but will at least be interrupted by Adrienne or Steve or both. 

• Love 8

Not denying what Xander did was awful and wrong, but it seems like - for the most part - all Victor gets is yelled at when he is just as culpable. So, yeah. And I smell Brady/Sarah in the offing and no thanks.

God forbid Brady isn't alone for 15 seconds.

No wonder the ratings - even with so many home - are still awful versus the other three soaps (which are in repeats, making it worse! And I add the whole Steve/Kayla mess to that, too.)

• Love 3
(edited)

I wish they would just let Claire be a good person again AND still suspicions of Ben. I hate her being used as another of Ron's zany nutso femme fatales.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

Brady is really a piece of work isn't he? Hand waves off Kristen trying to steal Sarah's baby and pass it off as his to entrap him as "Kristen just being Kristen" but totally presents it to Sarah as if Xander was into it. On the other hand I think that is the last possible secret that Xander might have had so clean slate going forward?

• Love 6

For the life of me I don't understand how Zoey thinks she can win custody after she just helped her father, coercion or no coercion. More importantly, why is this case still going on?

"You were going to abort anyways" ahh. Gotta love the young lovers.

This reveal should really make Sarah want to be away from both men but she will keep canoodling with Brady until Kristen pushes her out a window. I need Philip to return and claim what is his.

Victor is a horrible person and on paper, i have no problem with people calling him on it, but i have no interest in seeing people yell at a feeble old man laying in a hospital bed with an oxygen tube helping him breath. it was uncomfortable with John and it will be the same with Sarah. Also, Maggie has stuck by Victor and his crap for years now, she no longer deserves better.

maybe Victor is the one to die.

Ciara has shoes on in the bed and that is just one more reason for me to dislike CIN 🤢. They really don't even need spoilers for these two. We know when they are on, they are together having sex, wedding planning, or saving each other from goofballs.

I wonder if Gwen is related to either elephant girl or the nurse that Ben killed.

I wonder if Jake will reveal that he is Stephan or just what the goofballs want. So they finally let Gabi out of the interrogation room so Thing 1 and Thing 2 can grab her.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Welcome back Phillip!

Wow wedding overload. Why am I not shocked that it looks like they actually spent money on the CIN wedding? Of course. And it looks like Will is the best man 🙄

I just can't quit the show since Philip is back.  I will never watch the CIN wedding..

• Love 4

Its nice to see Phillip again although I'm going to regret this just when JJ is finally free Phillip returns. I really cannot win.

Ericole can't get married in a church but Cin can even Elani would be preferable and I don't like them either.

• Love 1
(edited)

The summer previews look interesting, or at least they make it seem like the show will be interesting. 

Those 2 blonde girls - one is Claire (Belle & Shawn's daughter) and the other is Ally (Sami & Lucas' daughter)? The pregnant one is Ally? And Ally is going to give her baby to Rafe or Will/Sonny? Because in the preview it looks like she's offering her baby to all 3 of them. I wonder if Will adopts the baby if he/she will know that it's mother is it's "aunt". Seems like a can of worms will undoubtedly be opened later in that kid's life if they aren't honest about it's parentage from the beginning. 

I didn't know Sami was coming back, so that's a nice surprise. I see middle-aged Sami has not mellowed out at all. Of all the weddings this summer, I hope Eric and Nicole are the ones to actually get married. I like Eric and I want him to be happy, and I think for now Nicole does make him happy. Plus he gets to be a father to Holly. 

I do not like Kayla's frumpy wedding dress. Just because she's an older bride doesn't mean she has to wear a sack, show. For that ugly dress alone, I hope she and Justin don't tie the knot. 

Is that Jake as Gabi's date at one of the weddings? 

Edit: JFC, I thought the church wedding was Eric & Nicole's but it's Ciarra's & Ben's. And Will is the best man?! OMG. And does that look like Sarah & Xander standing next to each other? Hmmmm.

Edited by bunnyblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wait, Will and Sonny have already tracked down a pregnant woman who wants them to adopt her baby?  Didn't that story start like a day ago?

Do we know who that girl is?

She's Will's younger, albeit SORAS'd, sister Allie. And I don't think she's asking Will & Sonny to adopt her baby, sad as it makes me (though I suspect it could still eventually work out for them). I don't think she was asking Rafe, either, but that was definitely Nicole in the delivery room with her. So that might help explain Sami tackling Nicole.... 👀

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wait, Will and Sonny have already tracked down a pregnant woman who wants them to adopt her baby?  Didn't that story start like a day ago?

Do we know who that girl is?

Alli, Will’s sister. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Just saw the youtube promo and after spending about 20 minutes explaining to my sister why Gabi, Xander, and Jake didn't belong there based on the thumbnail, we finally watched it and realized 1. this is the summer promo and not everything is stuffed into next week 🤣 and 2. Philip is back baby. 😍🥰

Now looking at the extended version, Yummy eye candy. Gabi walked into the garage like she was Vince Mcmahon. looks like Eli was trying to initiate sex after Lani said she was scared. weird directing, lol.

At first I thought the girl was trying to give her baby to Rafe but then i realized that was Ali he was hugging. Not interested in him fighting Will for a baby lol. So she will give her baby to her brother. That way she knows the baby is safe and loved and she still gets to be the aunt.

Sami has a lot of nerve ruining her brothers wedding while she is with EJ. So Nicole is with Ali when she gives birth.

We have Shawn, Belle, Claire, Philip 😋....Holy sweet baby....is that Lucas? 💗🖐️ My computer is being slow otherwise i would have gone into emoji overload.

Victor must realize what Brady is up to and enlist Xander then calls for reinforcement. I am much more interested in a Xander vs Philip than anything with brady. Also glad Victor is looking and sounding better. If they have to yell at him, this will be the time to do it.

Edited by Thatoneshow
  • Love 1

I didn't realize that Nicole was in the delivery room with Ali which is why I think Sami will be p issed although the promo last said we weren't supposed to know who All was asking to adopt her baby but we all k is that will and sonny will end up with it lol

• Love 2

I guess?  I dunno, if Allie is in a state where she can't care for this baby, wouldn't it make more sense for Sami or Lucas to step in?  Will and Sonny adopting this baby as their "new lease on life together!" kid or whatever is...kinda weird to me.  Then again, Will is apparently now best friends with his murderer so maybe it's not that weird.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I guess?  I dunno, if Allie is in a state where she can't care for this baby, wouldn't it make more sense for Sami or Lucas to step in?  Will and Sonny adopting this baby as their "new lease on life together!" kid or whatever is...kinda weird to me.

Oh I think having Will and Sonny adopt the baby would be seen as a more optimal solution.  They're together.  They're stable.  And they're actually in prime child raising years.  Lucas and Sami could, in theory, step in and raise the child but I wouldn't blame them if they felt  kind of done.  I bet their preference would be for a close family member to raise the child. 

That way they'll still be grandma and grandpa without having to play mom and dad. On To Tell The Truth last night, they had a woman who gave birth to her son and son-in-law's child (son's sperm, s-i-l's sister's egg).  Now that was kind of weird.  This isn't to me.  It'll like be a similar situation as they have with Gabi with the mother having less child rearing responsibility.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Not really. A lot of people do open adoption of family members children especially if the mother is young or has substance issues (Ally is both). 

Why can't we get a nice surrogate story for Wilson. It would be a nice story  to be done and we can get to see the highs and lows of surrogacy.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Why can't we get a nice surrogate story for Wilson. It would be a nice story  to be done and we can get to see the highs and lows of surrogacy.. 

This is the story I wanted for them for the longest time. And it seems they're going with adoption, but there's totally a way to tell a surrogacy story and still have it be soapy and intriguing. Not that I expect Days would get any of it right in that sense, but they had all the elements to at least try it. 😑

Anywhoooo, spoilers for the week of June 8th are out - from soaps.com & DR:

Monday June 8:
Ben, Jake, and Ciara try to track down Gwen; Belle and Shawn arrive in Salem to discuss Claire’s future.

Tuesday June 9:
Claire privately anticipates Ben and Ciara’s wedding; Hope reassures Ciara about Claire’s impending release; Will and Sonny press Ben and Jake to tell them what they know about Gabi’s disappearance.

Wednesday June 10:
Lucas comes to Kate with distressing news; Rafe is dealt a huge blow; Eric and Nicole get an unexpected visitor. 

Thursday June 11:
Allie pleads with Eric and Nicole to keep her secret; Eli and Lani make a big decision about their wedding.

Friday June 12:
Ciara confronts Brady about his true intentions; Xander seeks advice from Jack about Sarah.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Wow wedding overload. Why am I not shocked that it looks like they actually spent money on the CIN wedding? Of course. And it looks like Will is the best man 🙄

I am legit going to THROW UP.

...I cannot wrap my head around this on a normal day, but today it's especially making my blood boil that the show is propping up a killer. Eli or Eric or heck, even Kayla and Justin could have gotten married at the church, but no. It's Ben, the necktie killer, with the whole town in tow. What the hell is happening to this show? What the hell are they thinking? What the hell? What the hell?!

And sure, go ahead and fire the gay couple and prop up the serial killer. But first, let's make sure the gay man the serial killer murdered is up there at the altar as his best man.

Makes me sick.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Xander seeks advice from Jack about Sarah.

Uh, what? Since when do Jack and Xander know each other? For that matter, when have Jack & Sarah ever shared any screentime that Jack would have advice to offer about her? Although, considering we were talking a few pages back about the similarities between Jack's redemption and Xander's possible redemption, this could be a nice scene. I guess Jack is the "friend" that PT referred to Xander making.

There is far too much Claire and Allie in the upcoming spoilers for my liking. The show is overcrowded as is, now they're gonna give these 2 frontburner storylines? Ugh.

• Love 3

The promo makes everything look interesting, but once it plays out, you see that it’s total garbage.

What more can be said about the serial killer and his idiot getting a church wedding with a bunch of guests and one of his victims as the best man?  We called this.  We called all of that.  The dress is ugly.  We called that, too.  The serial killer needs to be propped.  Who is so in love with the serial killer that all of this is happening?

I just hope Sonny isn’t sitting there supporting that nonsense.  “Oh, you want to be best man for the man who killed you?  Go ahead.  Don’t expect me to go with you.  And don’t come home, either.”

Looks like I’m going to be sick of Claire and Allie.  I never liked Claire in the first place so I’m not anticipating her return and looks like Allie is going to be in ten stories as soon as she shows up.  That’s not going to endear her to me.

Wow, Phillip.  They almost got me with that, but I know it’s going to end up being something stupid.

• Love 5

If will and sonny were sticking around a surrogate story would have been good even though I find them boring 

actually Eric and Nicole adopting Allie's baby would have more drama with Nicole and sami's past and Nicole stealing Sydney ect.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Uh, what? Since when do Jack and Xander know each other? For that matter, when have Jack & Sarah ever shared any screentime that Jack would have advice to offer about her? Although, considering we were talking a few pages back about the similarities between Jack's redemption and Xander's possible redemption, this could be a nice scene. I guess Jack is the "friend" that PT referred to Xander making.

Of all the people in salem to befriend Xander, Jack was not even on my radar. I'm actually really interested in this. Lots of similarities in these characters and Ron drawing that parallel is a big surprise 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

The promo makes everything look interesting, but once it plays out, you see that it’s total garbage.

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

I would've been super excited about Phillip returning if I hadn't watched the Last Blast web series. He was awful in that. Also, his hair is so fucking ugly lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I am legit going to THROW UP.

...I cannot wrap my head around this on a normal day, but today it's especially making my blood boil that the show is propping up a killer. Eli or Eric or heck, even Kayla and Justin could have gotten married at the church, but no. It's Ben, the necktie killer, with the whole town in tow. What the hell is happening to this show? What the hell are they thinking? What the hell? What the hell?!

And sure, go ahead and fire the gay couple and prop up the serial killer. But first, let's make sure the gay man the serial killer murdered is up there at the altar as his best man.

Makes me sick.

Can't agree more. Ron and his bullshit infatuation with the Ben character or actor is ruining this show.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Although, considering we were talking a few pages back about the similarities between Jack's redemption and Xander's possible redemption, this could be a nice scene.

They probably won't go back 30 years and instead focus on the events of last year.  Still, I tend to be in favor of random interactions if they make sense.  It always makes the ecosystem of a soap more interesting to me.

Except when it involves the same person (looking at you Ben who seems to get scenes with everyone). 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Is that Jake as Gabi's date at one of the weddings? 

That was Ciaria&Ben's wedding which Jake is invited too.  My guess is she is his date.

She wouldn't get an invite to any of the 4 weddings. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

There is far too much Claire and Allie in the upcoming spoilers for my liking. The show is overcrowded as is, now they're gonna give these 2 frontburner storylines? Ugh.

Xander was the one who knew about Jack being alive and helped Eve when it came to keeping him from his family etc. He also blackmailed her over Rolf's diary for the serum that Eve was trying to keep from Jack so he could regain his memory etc. He also briefly interacted with JJ when Nicole was locked in a cage during his cop days but Jack was presumed dead at that point.

I'm all for a Jack/Xander friendship tbh it has them not stuck in a bubble and interacting with others. The one drawback I had about Jack's returns is that its all about Jennifer and he rarely had an existence beyond her except this time around.

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Yes and this time Sonny is the natural father because this show already has enough Hortons(and many they don't even write for) it would be nice to see Justin/Adrienne have a natural grandchild of their own for a change.

As for Gwen I could see her being related to Serena which would make any scenes she has with Xander make sense because he was Serena's former lover and that's how we knew about Xander to begin with on this show.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, rcc said:

Can't agree more. Ron and his bullshit infatuation with the Ben character or actor is ruining this show

I think its beyond Ron favoring Ben. Ron only has so much say. IMO someone higher than him is obsessed with Ben/RSW.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Xander was the one who knew about Jack being alive and helped Eve when it came to keeping him from his family etc. He also blackmailed her over Rolf's diary for the serum that Eve was trying to keep from Jack so he could regain his memory etc.

Ah, okay thanks. I started rewatching around this time so I must have missed this detail of Jack's return. 

2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm all for a Jack/Xander friendship tbh it has them not stuck in a bubble and interacting with others. The one drawback I had about Jack's returns is that its all about Jennifer and he rarely had an existence beyond her except this time around.

Yeah, they both need friends (Xander more than Jack), and a friendship between the former town pariah and the current one could be a good thing for Xander. And I totally agree that every time Jack returns it's all about Jennifer. It's been nice that this time around his return has been more Jack-focused and he's even had some some Johnson family scenes. So sign me up for a Jack/Xander friendship.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would've been super excited about Phillip returning if I hadn't watched the Last Blast web series. He was awful in that. Also, his hair is so fucking ugly lol.

That hair is a mess, isn’t it?  But he used to look real...dirty at a time.  They got him to shower and shave but kept the hair.

5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes and this time Sonny is the natural father because this show already has enough Hortons(and many they don't even write for) it would be nice to see Justin/Adrienne have a natural grandchild of their own for a change.

Yes.  If they had to give them another child, just wish it was Sonny’s.  He deserves his own natural child and Justin/Adrienne deserve to have a natural grandchild.  But they don’t have enough time to tell that story since Sonny and Will were given the boot.

5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think its beyond Ron favoring Ben. Ron only has so much say. IMO someone higher than him is obsessed with Ben/RSW.

Oh, yeah.  Someone higher than Ron love them some serial killer.  Probably that bitter producer that can’t stand Sonny and Will, but hey let’s feature the serial killer all the time.

• Love 5