Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Jack's first friend was Isabella, and the show wisely made it completely platonic from start to finish. That was the start of his redemption arc once he got into Jennifer's orbit. I wish I trusted the show to do a platonic pal for Xander while he remains true to Sarah, but I don't, the writers are not at the same level anymore.

Edit: I think after today it might be Maggie. That should be safe from turning sexual lol

So Jack's friend was a goody two shoes then it will not be Gabi.

15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maggie was already Xander's friend.

Yes she was and it works.  But I also see the benefits of having a similarly-aged friend who is not serving as any kind of love interest. 

• Love 3

I'm just saying that if there's a spoiler that Xander makes a 'new' friend then I can't see how it'd be Maggie since he and Maggie became friends like a year ago.

I would love to see Xander and Gabi become friends. Although all they'd probably do is talk about Jake and Sarah so meh lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm kind of annoyed:  Wednesday May 27:  Jack lays into Gabi;

How about some actual proof that Gabi's behind Princess Abs' drugging before you make accusations especially because Gabi's been wrongfully sent to prison once before.  As for Xander's new friend, I hope it's Gabi, that'll make Julie lose her damn mind.

If this was about the elevator accident from Daysaster that led Jack to miss out on the past 6 years of his life that would make sense however that's not going to be referenced here so eh.

• Love 1

Again no Jack and Jennifer.  Thanks, show.  Sure, it's John and Marlena who make Steve realize he needs to fight for his wife.  Not his brother. 

I like that Claire is back because I love her.  Allie.  Hmm.  I think we have enough vixens on the show. We don't really need another.

And yes, Lani who never fails to mention her dead baby when she's sad or needs sympathy or needs an excuse as to why she's aiding and abetting a fugitive is suddenly questioning whether or not she wants to continue with the pregnancy?  Poor Eli. 

So we have three potential weddings on the docket this summer.  We had three weddings last summer.  Neither of them lasted much past the summer.

• Love 4
On 5/18/2020 at 8:58 PM, brisbydog said:

Followed up by Xander losing his job. He is losing more than anybody at this point 

That's what should happen when you play God like he did. He's losing a job he only gained because he screwed several people over. Will spent a long time in prison and almost lost his husband thanks to Xander's crap. Eric and Sarah bonded with a child and ended up losing her the same time they have to grieve their child. Xander has not lost more than anybody.

5 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Sarah is too busy out for revenge.  Xander did not do anything to Sarah compared to what Kristin has done to Brady and he forgave her and let her leave with a sick baby.

What does Brady forgiving Kristen have to do with Sarah? Brady was a brain-damaged moron for forgiving Kristen for the things she's done. Sarah should not be emulating that behavior. More importantly, Brady and Sarah are two different people. One choosing to forgive someone for doing something heinous to them doesn't mean the other has to do the same thing.  Xander may have lied to Sarah "out of love" but he still lied to her about something monumental for ages. After she discovered his part in sending Will to prison she wanted no more lies but Xander continued to deceive her. She has every right to be pissed with him and to dump him. Xander's lucky none of them people he's wronged are pressing charges. While "immature" Brady and Sarah letting him think they slept together is Xander getting off light.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/19/2020 at 10:04 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

That's what should happen when you play God like he did. He's losing a job he only gained because he screwed several people over. Will spent a long time in prison and almost lost his husband thanks to Xander's crap. Eric and Sarah bonded with a child and ended up losing her the same time they have to grieve their child. Xander has not lost more than anybody.

What does Brady forgiving Kristen have to do with Sarah? Brady was a brain-damaged moron for forgiving Kristen for the things she's done. Sarah should not be emulating that behavior. More importantly, Brady and Sarah are two different people. One choosing to forgive someone for doing something heinous to them doesn't mean the other has to do the same thing.  Xander may have lied to Sarah "out of love" but he still lied to her about something monumental for ages. After she discovered his part in sending Will to prison she wanted no more lies but Xander continued to deceive her. She has every right to be pissed with him and to dump him. Xander's lucky none of them people he's wronged are pressing charges. While "immature" Brady and Sarah letting him think they slept together is Xander getting off light.

That why Xander should move on  from Horton princess Sarah because she is never going to forgive and furthermore turns to his worse enemy for revenge.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

That why Xander should move on with Horton princess Sarah because she is never going to forgive and furthermore turns to his worse enemy for revenge.

You're acting like she's the bad guy here. And how is Brady Xander's worst enemy? What has Brady done to Xander? Sarah is turning to Brady because they've both been hurt and deceived by Xander not because he's Xander's worst enemy. Xander's worst enemy is probably himself.

• Love 5
(edited)

Allie showing up pregnant and underage with a baby that she hands off to Will and Sonny for them to raise is classic soap stuff, although I feel badly for the character of Allie because that puts her in really big storyline right off the bat. Can't she make friends in Salem and have small screw-ups before something big happens? Oh well. And as we always see in these types of stories, the young girl who felt she couldn't care for her child always comes back to reclaim it, meaning Will and Sonny will get hurt in the end.

Also, isn't Allie part of a hugely wealthy family? Couldn't she just turn to Marlena and John and ask for help with her situation? Sami's rich, EJ had plenty of money and Lucas and Kate aren't poor, so I don't see why she has to run away from her problems here. Of course, she may not be pregnant at all. If they write it well though, this could be good.

Do we know yet who is playing Allie...?

Poor Lucas. He leaves town to go take care of Allie and now apparently things are even worse. Also, I'm getting sick of the writers coming up with "The New Sami" as a character type. Will, Clare, Theresa and now Gabi have all been at one point or another "The New Sami". I would rather they just come up with an original personality for Allie, but this is Days. They can't manage to get much right.

Still I'm glad they didn't just leave Claire in Bayview indefinitely, and it'll be great to see her with her parents again. I just wish she had nothing to do with stupid Ciara and her stupid wedding and her stupid fiance, cuz I'm really freaked out they're going to try to drag Claire down once more to prop those two morons up. Once was bad enough.

The only reason Chad is so fixated on making Gabi pay is because he is still sexually attracted to her. I don't think the actors are even playing it that way, but from what I saw on screen from these two actors for the last few years, it's the only explanation that makes any sense. Chad knows Gabi isn't the devil and that Abigail has royally screwed up Gabi's life in a way she may we never recover from. I think Billy really liked working with Camila so for me their chemistry trumps the writing. There's just way too much passion between them even in these circumstances.

I don't see why they are giving Sal more sensitive emotional material to try to carry. As others have pointed out the only thing that seemed remotely to click for her since she's been on this show is her friendship with Kristen. Very glad Stacy has left, but maybe what the character of Lani needs is a close girlfriend relationship to inject some life into her. Lord knows she doesn't have any chemistry with Abe and barely has contact with him. And Lani is in no way shape or form good enough for you Eli. I feel really badly that he's been stuck with this co-star for pretty much all of his scenes.

Brady's plan to run Titan into the ground is hilarious because talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Where do you think all of your money and status comes from, you idiot? And why torture Victor at all? He was just stabbed by your baby mama! He's in his late 80s! If you hate him so much, why not just distance yourself from him and be your own man and run your own stupid company rather than trying to destroy his? Brady sucks. I kind of want Isabella to reappear and slap him across the face a couple of times...or apologize for dropping him on the head. Whichever.

Although, I think this may be the one plan Brady can actually carry out and execute flawlessly because being a good CEO just really isn't his forte.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Also, I'm getting sick of the writers coming up with "The New Sami" as a character type. Will, Clare, Theresa and now Gabi have all been at one point or another "The New Sami". I would rather they just come up with an original personality for Allie, but this is Days. They can't manage to get much right.

THIS!! Love her or hate her, we saw Sami grow up and, to some extent, saw why she was the way she was.  To just bring on a character and have people SAY she's just like Sami (and you KNOW they will) is just beyond lazy.  I want a character that isn't already laid out for us before they show up - you know, someone we could actually get to know and form an opinion on.

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Brady's plan to run Titan into the ground is hilarious because talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Where do you think all of your money and status comes from, you idiot? And why torture Victor at all? He was just stabbed by your baby mama! He's in his late 80s! If you hate him so much, why not just distance yourself from him and be your own man and run your own stupid company rather than trying to destroy his? Brady sucks. I kind of want Isabella to reappear and slap him across the face a couple of times...or apologize for dropping him on the head. Whichever.

Although, I think this may be the one plan Brady can actually carry out and execute flawlessly because being a good CEO just really isn't his forte.

Yes, how are we supposed to tell the difference between his plan to be incompetent and his usual idiocy?  It would actually be funny if they had him do a George Costanza - do the exact opposite of what he thinks he should do (because he's trying to ruin Titan) and he ends up making Titan wildly successful.  

Edited by DaphneCat
One of these days I'll stop making so many typos.
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I just realized, if the rumours are true, that Brady using his position to try and destroy the company from within be a great setup for Philip's return.

Are we going to see Young Shin again? And what about those rumours that Bonnie would be popping up?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

I love all the spoilers. 

Allie and Ciara were best friends growing up but I guess she is younger now ?  Maybe she will be in CIN wedding.   Funny the few times I remember Sami’s kids it seemed like Johnny was the one who would be the trouble maker.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Lani is working my last fucking nerve. 

As always.

9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Still I'm glad they didn't just leave Claire in Bayview indefinitely, and it'll be great to see her with her parents again. I just wish she had nothing to do with stupid Ciara and her stupid wedding and her stupid fiance, cuz I'm really freaked out they're going to try to drag Claire down once more to prop those two morons up. Once was bad enough.

I'm glad she's coming back but I hate that she'll be tied exclusively to fucking Ben/Ciara. It's like, I want her to be better but if she is then they'll have her apologize to those two assholes which I do not wanna see so then I kinda hope she's still insane and she tries to kill them again lol.

The only reason Chad is so fixated on making Gabi pay is because he is still sexually attracted to her. I don't think the actors are even playing it that way, but from what I saw on screen from these two actors for the last few years, it's the only explanation that makes any sense. Chad knows Gabi isn't the devil and that Abigail has royally screwed up Gabi's life in a way she may we never recover from. I think Billy really liked working with Camila so for me their chemistry trumps the writing. There's just way too much passion between them even in these circumstances.

This so much. It's why I kinda sorta want them to have hate sex. Sure, it's yet another retread but whatever.

Those spoilers are all bad, but a lot of them could potentially be good bad for me so we'll see.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't really think Brady cares about "status" otherwise he wouldn't have been dating a psychopath like Kristen. I would hope Brady has enough money saved that destroying Titan wouldn't ruin him financially, then again he is a moron. But Brady being a moron doesn't change the fact that what Victor did to him was beyond heinous. He let his own grandson think his child was dead and isn't even sorry about it. It doesn't matter that he's 80 years old. He shouldn't get a pass on the crimes he commits. Brady has every right to want revenge and destroying Victor's company is small potatoes compared to what he deserves. 

If Isabella reappears she should slap Brady a few times especially for dating Kristen, trying to browbeat others into believing she's changed, and letting her go off with Mickey/Rachel. But Isabella should keep that hand loose and hand out plenty of slaps to Victor for what he did to her son.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Did Isabella's ghost ever haunt this Brady? I remember her appearing to Brady back when he was Rex lol

Yes when he had Vivian locked up in the sarcophagus. Brady was a much better character back then.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

You're acting like she's the bad guy here. And how is Brady Xander's worst enemy? What has Brady done to Xander? Sarah is turning to Brady because they've both been hurt and deceived by Xander not because he's Xander's worst enemy. Xander's worst enemy is probably himself.

Yes he has hurt Sarah, but he does love her.  Something that Rex and Eric never did and neither will Brady.,

• Love 4
(edited)

Why must Allie be a Sami clone? I have never understood the show's obsession with every character having to be like Sami.  Allie should be more like her aunt Carrie and her grandmother Marlena, it would have been a nice contrast to Sami giving their mother/daughter an interesting dynamic.. I always imagined that Sami would have learned from her mistakes with Will and would have been an awesome mother to her younger children. 

Allie had a nice dynamic with Ciara as kids and the show should have used her as a rival to Ciara instead of Claire.. Allie would be the good girl that Chase is drawn to while Ciara the bad girl tries to get between them. I could also see Sami imploring Allie to fight dirty while Allie refuses with Carrie, Marlena and Will backing her up. The story writes itself but Ron has no imagination so we will get Allie the bad girl..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I don't think Brady has any romantic interest in Sarah.

Yeah, but it's Brady.  He'll be "in love" with her by halfway through lunch next Tuesday.  Then Kristen will come back to kill her for taking "her man", Brady will be SHOCKED, SHOCKED, I tell you, Xander will save her ààaaaaaaaaaand, roll tape.....

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

If Rolf is telling the truth (which is doubtful), I wonder if Vivian is the one who brought Jake back from the dead.

Louise Sorel did tape. I'm not sure for how long but I remember that was revealed on some sort of Santa Barbara cruise by the actor who played Lionel on that show.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why must Allie be a Sami clone? I have never understood the show's obsession with every character having to be like Sami.  Allie should be more like her aunt Carrie and her grandmother Marlena, it would have been a nice contrast to Sami giving their mother/daughter an interesting dynamic.. I always imagined that Sami would have learned from her mistakes with Will and would have been an awesome mother to her younger children. 

Allie had a nice dynamic with Ciara as kids and the show should have used her as a rival to Ciara instead of Claire.. Allie would be the good girl that Chase is drawn to while Ciara the bad girl tries to get between them. I could also see Sami imploring Allie to fight dirty while Allie refuses with Carrie, Marlena and Will backing her up. The story writes itself but Ron has no imagination so we will get Allie the bad girl..

I agree that would've been more interesting to watch. Even though B&B is badly written these days I do like the dichotomy of how Hope is nothing like Brooke and Steffy is nothing like Taylor. A similar dynamic the bad mom/good daughter and good mom/bad daughter. Days could've incorporated something similar with Sami/Allie and Hope/Ciara.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
(edited)

Please let this engagement between Eric and Nicole be a heartwarming one. They haven't been engaged since the days of Shredgate (Priestgate? Rapegate?) and I'd like for the dialogue not to be super sappy but actually meaningful and in character.

I really hate that Eric and Nicole's big moment is going to be shared with Eli and Lani and stupid Ben and Ciara. Three engagements at once isn't really three times as exciting, Ron. That math doesn't check out.

And please, please abandon Kate and Abe as a couple. Eww. 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

Do we know if it's the original actress coming back to play Claire or will it be a recast?  And I look forward to seeing Shawn and Belle again.

I'm also wondering about Jake's former girlfriend Gwen and how she'll fit in with the storyline with Gabi.

• Love 3

The whole Lani, Eli pregnancy spoiler is one BIG yawn.  No way will show allow Lani to NOT go through with the pregnancy.  Even with no details, I can map out this whole story: 

• Lani expresses doubt about the pregnancy.   
  • Something (accident, illness, etc.) will happen and she will almost lose it. 
  • She will now want it more than ever. 
  • She will AGAIN get an illness or injury where we are supposed to believe she is in grave danger of losing the pregnancy she now wants more than ever. 
  • There will be drama. 
  • She will have a "miracle" baby who is 100% perfect.

Through this whole thing, we will watch Sal woodenly try to pretend to cry.

I have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in this story line.

1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Kayla and Justin

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Nooooooooooooo!

Although, on second thought, that would be a great time for Adrienne to come back.

Yup, either  Steve will come charge in in some over-the-top way (motor-cycle, white horse, battery powered skateboard, roller skates.........) and declare his undying love for Kayla (who will then declare her undying love for Steve) or Adrienne will walk in - right before they finish the vows.  Possibly both.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

The whole Lani, Eli pregnancy spoiler is one BIG yawn.  No way will show allow Lani to NOT go through with the pregnancy.  Even with no details, I can map out this whole story: 

• Lani expresses doubt about the pregnancy.   
  • Something (accident, illness, etc.) will happen and she will almost lose it. 
  • She will now want it more than ever. 
  • She will AGAIN get an illness or injury where we are supposed to believe she is in grave danger of losing the pregnancy she now wants more than ever. 
  • There will be drama. 
  • She will have a "miracle" baby who is 100% perfect.

Through this whole thing, we will watch Sal woodenly try to pretend to cry.

I have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in this story line.

Yup, either  Steve will come charge in in some over-the-top way (motor-cycle, white horse, battery powered skateboard, roller skates.........) and declare his undying love for Kayla (who will then declare her undying love for Steve) or Adrienne will walk in - right before they finish the vows.  Possibly both.

IA they won't have lani abort.American soaps are so afraid to write abortion stories.They write so many on the British soaps and it's no big deal lol.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm banking on the full-on soap trope of someone objecting to the wedding when the priest asks - and the look of SHOCK! on everyone's face as it's revealed the objector is... Adrienne.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2