Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Where did Kristen get that wimpy knife?  If you're going to STAB someone do it right!  (Not that I think she has a right to stab anyone - she's done worse, no matter what anyone does she's still done worse.)

• Love 4

https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Days of our Lives spoilers week of April 27:

Days of our Lives spoilers for Monday April 27:

Ben can’t get over Jake’s resemblance to an old friend.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Tuesday April 28:

Abigail and Chad learn the reason for her hallucinations.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Wednesday April 29:

Evan tells Zoey his secret.

John agrees to Orpheus’ offer.

Days of our Lives spoilers for Thursday April 30:

Gabi faints when she sees “Stefan.”

Days of our Lives spoilers for Friday May 1:

As Sarah prepares to flee, Rex learns she’s on the run when Kyle Lowder returns to Days.

Jake is Brandon Barash.

• Love 3

Okay I'm one that doesn't mind RC that much but him giving Stefan the name Jake is the same name he gave Jason when he had amnesia on GH.I mean I know he tends to repeat stories but he could have at least given Stefan a different name lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

Okay I'm one that doesn't mind RC that much but him giving Stefan the name Jake is the same name he gave Jason when he had amnesia on GH.I mean I know he tends to repeat stories but he could have at least given Stefan a different name lol.

I'm just happy BB is back so I'll tolerate whatever ridiculous stuff they hand us, but yeah "Jake" is just stupid. It just reeks of recycling another amnesia story.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I just seen another spoiler for that week about Brady going to desperate measures to protect Kristen uh why? She's a lunatic who shouldn't be around any kids honestly.

With any luck, he put her into a one person space capsule and launches her into a continuous orbit around earth for the rest of eternity.  That'd keep everyone safe.

"Wave to Mommy, Rachel!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Glad to see Gabi again. Not sure I'm that interested in Stefan coming back though tbh.

I like BB but Stefan the character I had no use for.

He should've been Nicholas Alamain, Andrew Donovan or Alexander Kiriakis all of those characters could've still been paired with Gabi.  

Instead we get yet another retcon Dimera kid and the Dimeras stopped being scary ages ago.

• Love 7

These are from DR - as @Silver Raven's post above shows, there is an episode on May 1st, DR just didn't choose to release any spoilers for that day:

Monday, April 27, 2020
Brady goes to extremes to protect Kristen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Hope apologizes to John and Marlena for her actions as Gina.
Justin gives Rafe disheartening news about his plans to adopt David.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Steve and Kayla share a moment as she helps him put back on his patch.

Thursday, April 30, 2020
Sarah is stunned when she runs into Rex in Paris. 
Ciara holds vigil next to Victor in the hospital.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Me likey. And, as you know, I basically like next to nothing lately! 😛 I may have to give in and watch this.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

These are from DR - as @Silver Raven's post above shows, there is an episode on May 1st, DR just didn't choose to release any spoilers for that day:

Monday, April 27, 2020
Brady goes to extremes to protect Kristen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Hope apologizes to John and Marlena for her actions as Gina.
Justin gives Rafe disheartening news about his plans to adopt David.

Thursday, April 30, 2020
Sarah is stunned when she runs into Rex in Paris. 

Is this after she stabs

his grand daddy?

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And can we please stop putting John Aniston in the hospital??

Just a thought...perhaps at 80-something years old, maybe John is thrilled to just lie there with very few lines to remember (if any).

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, MsTree said:

Just a thought...perhaps at 80-something years old, maybe John is thrilled to just lie there with very few lines to remember (if any).

Yep John is 86. He may be more comfortable with scenes like this.

Reading through Jason47's Facebook page many feel Jake is an entirely new character. Also he will own a garage which matches with that leaked photo from September where it looked like BB sitting on a set near a motorcycle.

• Love 3

That’s fucked up because him owning a bike shop will surely mean he will be in Ben and Ciara’s orbit and possibly employ those louses.

I’ve heard spec it IS Stefan but he just doesn’t have his memories and that will cause distress for Gabi. I’m sure if he is Stefan, the town heroes Cin will solve that riddle, yay them. Kristen and Chad have no regard for him so it will be interesting seeing two losers face off and disparage him for also being a loser. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They should just actually have BB as another character who looks like Stefan as opposed to Stefan with amnesia. First of all, amnesia again? Like really? Come on! Also, Stefan as a character mostly did not work.

How many amnesia stories is that for Ron, now?  I’m talking about on this show.  I lost count.

18 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Why?

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

That’s fucked up because him owning a bike shop will surely mean he will be in Ben and Ciara’s orbit and possibly employ those louses.

I’ve heard spec it IS Stefan but he just doesn’t have his memories and that will cause distress for Gabi. I’m sure if he is Stefan, the town heroes Cin will solve that riddle, yay them.

Mm-hmm.  He is so going to hire them at that bike shop.  Especially since he runs into the serial killer first, right?  And of course the serial killer and his idiot girlfriend will be the first ones to figure out it’s Stefan.  Like anyone else would actually have the chance to do that.

• Love 7

It must irk the original actor they hired that even after firing the guy they replaced him with and taking a break with the character, they decided to revive Stefan but bring back the other guy...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It must irk the original actor they hired that even after firing the guy they replaced him with and taking a break with the character, they decided to revive Stefan but bring back the other guy...

Maybe but Days did the right thing firing Tyler Christopher though he has a major alcohol problem he was arrested a few months ago for public intoxication. I haven't heard from him since. This was after his incident of being so drunk on set he had to be carried out on a stretcher.

Hence BB coming on they didn't anticipate Stabi being a hit though which is the only reason they brought him back.

• Love 7

Tyler was too much of a risk, BB's popularity and the backlash over his firing is what made TPTB do a 180. When Brandon was brought on it was literally supposed to be for a couple of months just to fill in for Tyler and finish up what they had written for Stefan, then they told him "hey we're going to give you a few more months of story" . Hell, GH fans want him back as well.

4 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Mm-hmm.  He is so going to hire them at that bike shop.  Especially since he runs into the serial killer first, right?  And of course the serial killer and his idiot girlfriend will be the first ones to figure out it’s Stefan.  Like anyone else would actually have the chance to do that.

Sadly I think you're right. I knew I had bad vibes when I saw that BBs first scenes with lines are with Ben. We are never getting a CIN break ugh.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yep John is 86. He may be more comfortable with scenes like this.

I do think he's more comfortable not walking around which is why they have him sitting all the time.  I'd be tempted to nap if I were laying around all the time.

27 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This was after his incident of being so drunk on set he had to be carried out on a stretcher.

I knew he was too inebriated which is why he was let go but a stretcher?  That's new.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I do think he's more comfortable not walking around which is why they have him sitting all the time.  I'd be tempted to nap if I were laying around all the time.

I knew he was too inebriated which is why he was let go but a stretcher?  That's new.

Yeah that was mentioned in various Days related boards.

• Love 1

I thought both actors who played Stefan were equally capable and talented but the  first one, TC, was more DiMera-y in looks and mannerisms. The second one had less polish and darkness but was more likable and playful. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I think BB's version also didn't have to deal with the DID storyline which was terrible all around so when his Stefan came and had scenes with mostly Gabi it was as if he was a different character(and I wish that's how BB came onto the show). 

TC's version was doomed with that DID storyline otherwise I actually didn't mind him with Chloe as he had more chem with her than BB's version did. I think BB had more chem with CB's Gabi than TC's did.

Brandon is way better off on Days than GH he at least will be written for on this show on GH he'd be stuck behind Sonny/Carly/Jason like everyone else is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I still can’t get over the Eve spoiler.  So Eve can’t forgive Jennifer but can forgive a man who murdered her child? 
a better story would be to keep Eve coming back every once in a while to give CIN a foil.   

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 6

I am already furious that Brady is going to cover up Kristen's (latest) attempted murder. He was the last one of the 6 of them stuck in this stupid baby story who I somewhat respected. That is gone now lol

8 hours ago, tribeca said:

I still can’t get over the Eve spoiler.  So Eve can’t forgive Jennifer but can forgive a man who murdered her child? 
a better story would be to keep Eve coming back every once in a while to give CIN a foil.   

I can't get into Kassie Depaiva as Eve. I just wish they would get Charlotte back, maybe exhume Nick Corelli, and give her a final happy ending with the one man who ever put her first (you know, after he sold her teenage body for profit, but he felt bad about that after)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I am already furious that Brady is going to cover up Kristen's (latest) attempted murder. He was the last one of the 6 of them stuck in this stupid baby story who I somewhat respected. That is gone now lol

I can't get into Kassie Depaiva as Eve. I just wish they would get Charlotte back, maybe exhume Nick Corelli, and give her a final happy ending with the one man who ever put her first (you know, after he sold her teenage body for profit, but he felt bad about that after)

Ditto Kassie as Eve. She does seem like a lovely woman, so if she had to be on this show, I would have given her a new character or maybe be a Brady or Horton cousin or something. I realize she was not actually on all that long, relatively speaking, but Charlotte Ross just put an indelible mark on Eve, IMO.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, tribeca said:

Well I don't see her caring about Ben/Ciara it would be nice that despite herself Eve sees Paige in Ciara and wants to save her from Ben something she couldn't do for her daughter but that's too character driven and nuanced for today's soap so..

Even though CR is THE Eve Donovan for me in a way I'm glad she at least left when Eve had some dignity left.  I mean you laugh but the better storylines Eve has had in recent years has been her affair with JJ and relationship with Brady.

• Love 2

EWV8DrgXYAMVnuP.jpg

EWV8DrgXgAEbJM-.jpg

EWV8DrfXYAEL10Z.jpg

I'll add the preview pics when a higher quality version of the ones I've seen show up. There isn't anything groundbreaking from what I've seen, but the ones that are out there are pretty rough & kind of blurry.

Edit - as promised:

94350659_536134877103028_115624936552687

94394285_536134927103023_734533467399782

94262082_536134900436359_174451378747133

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 3

I absolutely love that they actually called Brandon and said "we made a mistake". And Ron allowing him to give his own input and free rein to create the character HE wants..I am impressed. Talk about showing respect towards an actor.

IMG_20200424_014113.jpg

IMG_20200424_014117.jpg

• Love 5

Hmmmm, BB's return as not-Stefan intrigues me. I really liked him as Stefan, so I have high hopes that this new character won't suck. Otherwise, the rest of the previews are just depressing. Or I'm depressed. All I know for sure is that I'm beginning to loathe Kristen and her wailing like many of you despise Abigail. 

• Love 2

I think Victor will want to name Kristen, but will have to deal with Brady threatening to tell what he knows about his part in the baby switch, or maybe threatening to tell Maggie and then Vic will fall in line. Hmmm, based on the article where "Brady" says the stabbing will have a long lasting effect, maybe they won't let Kristen and him keep Rachel (once they get her back) because he is dangerous? Ha ha. Kristen should NEVER be allowed near a child - even if it is hers.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

My goodness Brady is a dumb ass isn't he?

This time eleventy-billion!  In a fit of anger, she pushed a nurse down the stairs.  Now, she's going off against a pilot who was just doing his job.  She's yelling and screaming at everybody.  She stabbed an old man!  And Brady just keeps saying, "she's changed."  HOW has she changed?  The thing I really HATE about this show is pretty much all the children are used as pawns.  Either they are endlessly fought over, (after which the "winner" will completely ignore said child) or they are used to "bond" with someone.  Children do NOT automatically make someone caring and good.  Sometimes a crap person is also a crap parent.  Kristen has given no indication whatsoever that she will not be a crap parent.

• Love 7

I think that is how they will get Xander and Victor out of jail term too. A dual blackmail. I would love it if it turns out Kristen and Brady aren't even the parents of that baby and Rolf put somebody elses kid in her. Also love that there are no Kristen apologists here, they are exhausting. I love Xander but I know my boy has done some bad shit, what I do appreciate about him is that 1) he owns up to it and 2) he doesn't try to shift blame. He could easily have tried to swing it to Sarah that the baby swap wasn't his idea and Victor talked him into it, but he took responsibility

Also noticed that Sarah told annoying French woman that she had a fight with the man she loves. Present tense 🙂

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

This time eleventy-billion!  In a fit of anger, she pushed a nurse down the stairs.  Now, she's going off against a pilot who was just doing his job.  She's yelling and screaming at everybody.  She stabbed an old man!  And Brady just keeps saying, "she's changed."  HOW has she changed?  The thing I really HATE about this show is pretty much all the children are used as pawns.  Either they are endlessly fought over, (after which the "winner" will completely ignore said child) or they are used to "bond" with someone.  Children do NOT automatically make someone caring and good.  Sometimes a crap person is also a crap parent.  Kristen has given no indication whatsoever that she will not be a crap parent.

In real life  the concerns of the child, not the parent, take priority. That baby would not just be handed over like property, there would be procedures to protect her from emotional distress at being torn from the only mother she has ever known. Sarah would have physical custody for a long time, with Kristen visiting court ordered. On this show it will just be a vomit inducing scene where Sarah puts her in Kristen's arms and never sees her again

• Love 6
1 minute ago, brisbydog said:

I think that is how they will get Xander and Victor out of jail term too. A dual blackmail. I would love it if it turns out Kristen and Brady aren't even the parents of that baby and Rolf put somebody elses kid in her. Also love that there are no Kristen apologists here, they are exhausting. I love Xander but I know my boy has done some bad shit, what I do appreciate about him is that 1) he owns up to it and 2) he doesn't try to shift blame. He could easily have tried to swing it to Sarah that the baby swap wasn't his idea and Victor talked him into it, but he took responsibility

Also noticed that Sarah told annoying French woman that she had a fight with the man she loves. Present tense 🙂

Yes, they are actually writing Xander sort of like they are writing Victor.  Yes, Victor does terrible things, but lately, they've been motivated by his misguided desire to "protect" Maggie.  Xander also does terrible things but, again, it is with a "good" motive.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, they are actually writing Xander sort of like they are writing Victor.  Yes, Victor does terrible things, but lately, they've been motivated by his misguided desire to "protect" Maggie.  Xander also does terrible things but, again, it is with a "good" motive.

Victor still ordered Xander to kill Dr Raynor and Xander refused, so there is  a line Xander won't cross (or the writers won't let him cross). But Victor has been killing people for decades without punishment so guess they aren't too worried about sullying his rep

• Love 2