Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 3/11/2020 at 4:10 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, this is just what I assume, that he's another, younger child of Orpheus.

Orpheus would have mentioned this during the prison break storyline . He was only sad that his son and daughter wanted nothing to do with him  and it was clear that his older son and daughter were his only kids . 

this is just another dumb retcon . another guy having an unknown or long lost kid.

Abe ,Steve ,Stefano,John ,Bill Horton etc have all had long lost kids. This is freaking annoying.and it gets old. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

All I can find for now, but there will be more later:

ES8f-41WoAE6rMU.jpg

the age math is totally off . Orpheus 's son should be roughly the same age as Sami and Eric.  If Evan was the son of Orpheus's daughter , then i might buy into this . Brock certainly looks like he was born in the mid 1990s just like Will .

this age debacle is just blatant incompetence by TIIC and Carlivati. They did it to Sarah Horton and now this, ugh !!! 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Wasn't Orpheus in jail when Evan was presumably conceived?

Maybe Dr. Rolf moonlights for other deranged psychopaths besides Stefano?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I'm going to predict something several months out because I've got this idea in my head and like Celeste, I just have to share it...

If Eve is coming back around August, and the show was nearing cancellation at that time, I have a very strong suspicion Ron would try to make the big finale all about his pet serial killer. So:

Ciara and Ben tie the knot in a grand wedding, but Eve shows up with a gun and tries to kill Ben during the ceremony.

OR

Ciara and Ben tie the knot in a grand wedding, and Eve shows up to give her blessing and tell Ben that she's forgiven him for killing Paige.

...so I realize that's two predictions, but I could easily see it going either way, and either way would annoy the hell out of me. I think it would be really cool if they did to try to let someone get some revenge on Ben, but I'm sick of seeing Eve treated like dirt when Kassie turns in such awesome performances.

• Love 3

DR spoilers for the week of the 23rd - they just chose not to list anything for Tuesday the 24th:

Monday, March 23, 2020
Sonny urges Evan to do the right thing.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Eric expresses concern to Sarah about Xander's role in Mickey's life.
Ben and Ciara enjoy a day of romance.

Thursday, March 26, 2020
Anna and Abigail grow suspicious of Chad’s behavior.

Friday, March 27, 2020
Marlena is conflicted when she feels John reaching out to her.
While searching for Marlena, John and Brady turn to Hope for help.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm going to predict something several months out because I've got this idea in my head and like Celeste, I just have to share it...

If Eve is coming back around August, and the show was nearing cancellation at that time, I have a very strong suspicion Ron would try to make the big finale all about his pet serial killer. So:

Ciara and Ben tie the knot in a grand wedding, but Eve shows up with a gun and tries to kill Ben during the ceremony.

OR

Ciara and Ben tie the knot in a grand wedding, and Eve shows up to give her blessing and tell Ben that she's forgiven him for killing Paige.

...so I realize that's two predictions, but I could easily see it going either way, and either way would annoy the hell out of me. I think it would be really cool if they did to try to let someone get some revenge on Ben, but I'm sick of seeing Eve treated like dirt when Kassie turns in such awesome performances.

This is probably going to happen and honestly I rather see Eve killed off and never to be referenced again than this coming to pass.. I guess it could be worse JJ could be right beside her in the forgiveness I hope the show still cares so little about him to not bring him back for this moment either.

On a side note I do like Abe/Nicole interactions there should be way more of them considering they're family.

• Love 2

Lots of stuff this week, there's the usual weekly spoilers as well as a spring preview:

EThnHMRWkAAEBMv.jpg

EThnHMTXgAAYr_g.jpg

EThnHMcX0AAznkA.jpg

EThnHMYWsAEIgzc.jpg

Spring preview:

EThn0RaWoAA728k.jpg

EThn0RaWAAcXn0Z.jpg

EThn0RiWkAA-IoR.jpg

Early spoilers for the week of March 30th:

Brady is Shot; Xander and Sarah set a wedding date; Abe asks Lani and Eli to return to the Salem PD; Anna wounds “Stefano"

• Love 3

Wow, these are not very good signs, lol. I've seen John and Marlena do this a million times and I was never a huge fan in the first place. Ben and Ciara's romantic reunion doesn't mean a thing to me. If done well, Abby pulling Chad back to himself could be good. But otherwise, eh. Nicole will get in trouble again, Xander and Sarah will have a heartbreaking end, and who knows where that poor baby will wind up. Blech. 

• Love 5

But, will Xander go to jail or will they blame the dr. for doing it all? I am glad that Nicole finally tells Abe since all she usually does is have that stupid furrowed brow when she is holding onto a secret that she shouldn't be. Not a fan of what they have done with that character.

So, is Brandon Barash going to be back as a real person or just Gabi's visions?

I am ready for some decent stories, but am not really seeing any. And I still don't believe that Hope is really Hope. I don't think we have seen the last of Gina.

And Kate will seemingly redeem herself when she gives that paper with the family reunion info on it to John to save the day. Boring! So, if Rolf is the only one who can remove the "essence chip" who will have to take it out of Steve, since Rolf would never do that? Wait a minute - let me guess. Could it be Kayla?

It sounds like Ben and Ciara will get a spring or summer wedding. Then what will they do with them? Nothing - they will fade away and not have a story.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I wish they would have fade away and not have a story!

I haven't read the spoilers, but is there any mention of Will?

Just that he and Sonny are visiting Adrienne's grave at some point next week, in that 'What Will Happen' section. I'm high-key pissed there was no mention in the spring preview, but there were a few others not mentioned as well. I have to think he's staying involved in the Evan/Christian stuff, but who knows beyond that (he's kind of sort of aware that Victor is hiding something, maybe he'll eventually figure into the baby switch reveal?).

• Love 2

I am COMPLETELY ready to blame the victim.  At this point Kate SHOULD have figured out a way to stash a key, a high powered transmitter, some canned goods or something else in her home-away-from-home known as the Dimera Wine Cellar prisoner room.  Seriously, she should be getting reward points on her next visit -- maybe a blanket?

If they ever get that chip out of Stevano, I want to see it turned to slag. Of course, Rolf may have a backup.

I'm ready for Evan to get his comeuppance and Rafe to get David back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

It sounds like Ben and Ciara will get a spring or summer wedding. Then what will they do with them? Nothing - they will fade away and not have a story.

I wish they would fade away and not have a story, but that’s not going to happen.  They’re favorites and they know they are so Ron is going to be giving them all kinds of useless story.  Once they have their wedding, we’re probably going to have to follow them on their honeymoon.

Sonny and Will probably aren’t mentioned in the spring preview because they’re probably going to be on prop duty.  The serial killer is going to need a best man for his wedding.  Why not ask his new BFF?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, superdeluxe said:

Sonny and Will probably aren’t mentioned in the spring preview because they’re probably going to be on prop duty.  The serial killer is going to need a best man for his wedding.  Why not ask his new BFF?

I'm only about a thousand percent certain Will is going to be his best man, and that I'm going to continue to hate every second of it.

Spot the difference between the reunions involving heterosexual couples vs. the one same sex couple and tell me Days doesn't have a homophobic co-EP on their hands. 🙄

• Love 4

Poor Chandler. He went through all the effort to get himself back in shape and there aren't even any love scenes in his future.

I'm not technologically literate, so I'm really going to need one of you wonderful people to gif the visual of Gabi hitting Abigail over the head.

Every time someone gets hit on the head in this show I'm worried some young viewer is going to think that real life is like a Looney Tunes cartoon and then stupidly bash someone's head in thinking they'll recover. I hope that never happens!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

More spoilers for the week of March 30th, from soaps.com and DR:

Monday, March 30, 2020
Stefano urges Marlena to end John's life; Brady is shot!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Abigail tries to break Stefano's spell over a brainwashed Chad; Ben and Ciara discuss their future; Anna creates complete chaos at Stefano’s hideout.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Nicole is stunned when someone from her past shows up on her doorstep; Leo returns and has an intriguing offer for Will and Sonny; Sheila makes a visit.

Thursday, April 2, 2020
John tricks Rolf to get what he wants; Eli and Lani have a frosty encounter with Gabi; Eric realizes Nicole lied to him.

Friday, April 3, 2020
Eric confronts Abe about Nicole; Brady is perplexed by Mackenzie’s birthmark.

Edit - I'll just throw my speculation out there now: I think April 1 might be a Halloween-type episode where at least one person is dreaming and none of the events are actually happening. There are enough returns that make me think it's a one-off sort of deal.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 6

Leo’s back. Oooookay. 

Do like Sheila though and how she trolls boring Lani. 

Yeah it sounds like an April Fools Day “Effing With You” episode. 

Not happy to hear Abigail will be returning to save Chad/foil Stefano. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

Stefano urges Marlena to end John's life; Brady is shot!

Oh geez, this is going to be another one of those scenes where their GREAT LOVE saves them by bringing Marlena back isn't it?  For the 834th time.

And Brady's shot - AGAIN.  Let me guess, he'll be almost dead, AGAIN, and they'll put HIS baby on his chest and he'll live.

These are SUCH wonderful ideas.  

I am looking forward to Sheila's return and hoping that the person from Nicole's past is at least someone interesting.  And, of course, Abby being hit on the head😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I am looking forward to Sheila's return and hoping that the person from Nicole's past is at least someone interesting.  And, of course, Abby being hit on the head😁

I think it's Daniel.

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Then what will they do with [Ben/Ciara]? Nothing - they will fade away and not have a story.

Yay! But, as everyone said, never gonna happen, unfortuanely.

17 hours ago, SueB said:

I'm ready for Evan to get his comeuppance and Rafe to get David back.

I actually also want Rafe to get David back but I want Evan to continue to get away with everything and snark on Rafe/Lani/Eli/anyone really forever tbh. There is no proof he killed Jordan so he should get off on that easily, especially considering what other people get off for. 

52 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I think it's Daniel.

Ew.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why Dr Tan? Because the actors are still together in real life? What would be the purpose of bringing him back at this point? He has no relevance to anything anymore...

I think for April Fool's Day, and there is no bigger fools than the people at Days that would think that we would ever want to see Daniel 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why Dr Tan? Because the actors are still together in real life? What would be the purpose of bringing him back at this point? He has no relevance to anything anymore...

That hasn't stopped the show bringing back characters that aren't really useful anymore I mean at least Daniel is related to Maggie and is Holly's father. Even if I hate him at least it makes more sense than having Hattie around along with other characters

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That hasn't stopped the show bringing back characters that aren't really useful anymore I mean at least Daniel is related to Maggie and is Holly's father. Even if I hate him at least it makes more sense than having Hattie around along with other characters

Hattie's leaving.

• Love 2

I have also heard that it is Dr. Tan Dan who is coming back for, hopefully, just one quick dream. I really have no use for Sheila, and I don't know why she is coming back, except as an April Fool's drop in, because these writers are just so clever in writing witty scenes that waste so much money when they take forever to move a main story. When I first read the spoiler that someone from Nicole's past comes back, I was thinking it would be Holly to remind her mother that she exists!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Why the heck are they having Gabi share a scene with Lani and Eli.  That story is done,.

They don't know what to do with her till Stefan returns I guess having her spend time with Ari is too difficult for the show to write.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Okay, the usual people aren't uploading scans tonight, so I'll go with these for now and will search for better quality stuff tomorrow. First up is early spoilers for the week of April 6th:

ET-XNVAWkAIOCHr?format=jpg&name=small

For next week:

ET-XMzWXsAUPP5Z?format=jpg&name=large

And, yeah, April 1st is a one-off:

EUFomweU8AYyL_5.jpg

I'll bring over everything else as soon as I can find it. Some of the spoiler pics are out there, but they're really, really bad quality so it won't hurt to wait.

Edit - hey, there's more! Someone else was kind enough to post these:

EUGAKj8UwAEhgyx.jpg

EUGAKj-U4AAuY32.jpg

91014576_520086935374489_377019152730161

91025701_520086918707824_749307679015646

Leo, honey, that suit though.... 🙈🤣

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 6
On 3/12/2020 at 9:52 AM, Rafael said:

Perhaps Orpheus should be the grandson of Evan.

Hold up , i meant to say Evan should be the grandson of Orpheus.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

They don't know what to do with her till Stefan returns I guess having her spend time with Ari is too difficult for the show to write.

who does she stay with anyway ?

On 3/21/2020 at 5:10 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Plus the character failed to catch on while he was still alive despite being propped up like hell.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Finally something positive in all this dark. 

wELL , THEY BOTH ARROGANT and DESPICABLE -why not give Abby her own bottle and let these two duke it out in a brutal bottle fight . the winner of this fight will be the audience members who are tired of these two and their behaviour.

• Love 3

I'd vote for Kayla to be the one to take out Steve's eye.  There'd be a kind of tragedy to her finally getting Steve back but him losing the eye in the process.  Anna may be an arch nemeses of Stefano but it's never been Stefano's eye.  Stefano's body has perished.  Good grief, Charlie Brown!  

• Love 5