Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 4/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, tribeca said:

Are Ciara and Ben going to have a big wedding?  Marlena will officiate and Will can be the best man. 
Shaun and Belle better be at the wedding.   

....this is sarcasm, right? Please?

It's bad enough I have a feeling Eve will be in town simply to kiss Ben's ring and prostrate herself before him...I don't want to see Will roped into this too.

Guys, I'm honestly worried from the podcasts Chandler and Freddie recorded that Will and Sonny will be killed off, or will leave town in some capacity that makes it very difficult for them to return to the series. Of course Jack came back without any vital organs so maybe the door is always open?

I hate what Ben has done to the show. He's like the only young character the writers care about and he is awful, and has swallowed up everything around him including some of the show's best characters. I'm glad Kate and Gabi have largely been immune, touch wood.

So who will it be, Eve or Evan, who is made to look worse than Ben on his wedding day? Isn't Claire also coming back? I weep for these characters who are being dragged through the mud so he can appear shiny and moral.

Maybe we will get lucky and Will and Sonny will leave the show before they're roped into his stupid, sickening wedding.

Has there ever been a couple this stomach-churning? I feel like at some point no matter how dumb the executive producers' choices have been in the past, they picked up on inappropriateness and corrected course. Sami marrying EJ was pretty terrible, but at least we can all agree the actor was pretty good...and the show didn't make Marlena turn into his personal cheerleader when she had every reason to loathe the guy. It seems pretty commonly accepted within the cast of characters that Sami had emotional issues so severe that there's no use talking her out of loving EJ. Kate certainly said as much when Sami pulled a 180 on their plan to keep EJ in prison for life.

Thus far, it doesn't seem like anyone has really told Ciara that it is a sign of mental illness/codependency to be completely devoted to a serial killer. I wish someone would. I may have to walk away from this show if we are all expected to drink the Kool-Aid. It already happened once with Abigail and I hate to say it but this is even worse. I won't go down that road again. I won't!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 10

90% of the viewers: “ugh Abby and Dan were the most smug and senselessly praised Days characters ever” 

Ron: “hold my drink”

... and thus Cin was born! 

It wasn’t supposed to be a challenge MF! 

And now they are Mary Sueing Kristen of all people!? As well?   

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2986cd94e1e745a8b892

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Guys, I'm honestly worried from the podcasts Chandler and Freddie recorded that Will and Sonny will be killed off, or will leave town in some capacity that makes it very difficult for them to return to the series. Of course Jack came back without any vital organs so maybe the door is always open?

I too thought their words sounded like, final but yes of course since this is DAYS - no one ever dies..

Spoiler

And with Stefan coming back in a week or so apparently that even applies to having your heart ripped out 😅

• Love 4
20 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

In my ideal version of Days Sarah takes Mickey to Africa and JJ helps her hide Mickey while working in the clinic alongside him. This would be his revenge towards Kristen for killing Haley in the first place.

Excellent, Canary! I'd love this, too. 

• Love 7

I don't like Sarah but her baby dying over Kristen never made any sense Kristen got a miracle pregnancy at age 50.Also they've even dropped the most interesting part of bristen and that's her feud with marlena.I don't see any more potential also Brady already has a kid.I always thought they was pretty realistic with Nicole's fertility issues she couldn't carry a baby to term and she lost both babies.Where supposed to believe that Kristen would have a miracle pregnancy at 50 lol.

I'm also wondering if there was a third switch since they mentioned a third baby that night.

• Love 7

I am 100% positive that the other baby or babies born that night (someone took a screen shot with 4 names) will come into play. If they really did the DNA and Micky truly is Kristen and Brady's baby, then I am sure that somewhere down the line a misguided or troublemaking teen will come looking for her real parents!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I am 100% positive that the other baby or babies born that night (someone took a screen shot with 4 names) will come into play. If they really did the DNA and Micky truly is Kristen and Brady's baby, then I am sure that somewhere down the line a misguided or troublemaking teen will come looking for her real parents!

I'm SURE that if there was a mix up, Ben will be the one to find out and make things right, probably with his trusty sidekick, Marlena, doing her parlor trick hypnosis.  Then Ciara will hold the town at gunpoint till they all properly thank him and everyone will celebrate with Alice 's donuts - made with love by Kristen.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, boes said:

I'm SURE that if there was a mix up, Ben will be the one to find out and make things right, probably with his trusty sidekick, Marlena, doing her parlor trick hypnosis.  Then Ciara will hold the town at gunpoint till they all properly thank him and everyone will celebrate with Alice 's donuts - made with love by Kristen.

I actually think it will be xander who will figure it out if that's that's where there going with this lol.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's bad enough I have a feeling Eve will be in town simply to kiss Ben's ring and prostrate herself before him...I don't want to see Will roped into this too.

I hate what Ben has done to the show. He's like the only young character the writers care about and he is awful, and has swallowed up everything around him including some of the show's best characters. I'm glad Kate and Gabi have largely been immune, touch wood.

So who will it be, Eve or Evan, who is made to look worse than Ben on his wedding day? Isn't Claire also coming back? I weep for these characters who are being dragged through the mud so he can appear shiny and moral.

Maybe we will get lucky and Will and Sonny will leave the show before they're roped into his stupid, sickening wedding.

Has there ever been a couple this stomach-churning? I feel like at some point no matter how dumb the executive producers' choices have been in the past, they picked up on inappropriateness and corrected course. Sami marrying EJ was pretty terrible, but at least we can all agree the actor was pretty good...and the show didn't make Marlena turn into his personal cheerleader when she had every reason to loathe the guy. It seems pretty commonly accepted within the cast of characters that Sami had emotional issues so severe that there's no use talking her out of loving EJ. Kate certainly said as much when Sami pulled a 180 on their plan to keep EJ in prison for life.

Thus far, it doesn't seem like anyone has really told Ciara that it is a sign of mental illness/codependency to be completely devoted to a serial killer. I wish someone would. I may have to walk away from this show if we are all expected to drink the Kool-Aid. It already happened once with Abigail and I hate to say it but this is even worse. I won't go down that road again. I won't!

This is why I'm glad JJ is gone and hopefully will stay that way... I know what would've happened to him it was NEVER going to get better. 

The problem with Ben/Ciara the people against them are considered wrong for it. When the mother of one of his murder victims is considered a bad guy that's a problem and the real issue....

EJ at least was hated by most people and nobody said Lucas, Marlena etc weren't wrong for it. Also helped that Sami was never a good girl/heroine either but this is something we're supposed to believe with Ciara. 

Julie did tell Ciara it was unhealthy to be with Ben though. Then Ciara compared Doug's past to Ben's which was WTF. Abigail was able to have more of an existence beyond her current relationship. You saw her relationships with Jennifer, JJ, Melanie etc also had a job. Ciara's only focus is to be Ben's blowup doll and make sure he's protected at all costs with very little regard for herself.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Will it ever come out that Kristin planned to steal Sara’s baby like she did to Teresa?

Nope.  And if it does, Sarah will apologize and offer to give Kristen her next one.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 4/11/2020 at 9:03 PM, DisneyBoy said:

But Marlena is beginning to put the love on Kristin when she have every reason to despise her and now looks she is going to approve of her being with Brady.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

But Marlena is beginning to put the love on Kristin when she have every reason to despise her and now looks she is going to approve of her being with Brady.

Oh, puke.

• Love 10

This show finds a way to neuter the drama out of everything Marlena vs Kristen should be a major focal point instead they took away the meat of the storyline and defanged Kristen in the process.

This is why Stefan's return is probably going to suck too watch him and Gabi try to be decent people and the show ruin everything that made them tick to the audience in the first place.

• Love 5

I seen on Twitter the two mag articles for next week is Steve urges Kayla to be with Justin and Kristin stabs Victor 

Glad to see that motherhood has softened her. Seriously, you me want to root for Kristin, stop having resort to violence every time something happens.

Here's a better idea: Kristin, recognizing that Sarah is in all sorts of pain and anguish regarding the recent reveal and having empathy for her situation, works with Brady and Eric to find Sarah and safely bring her and Mickey/Rachel home, agreeing to put a temporary freeze on vengeance until her daughter is safe. At this point I say Sarah keep running and keep Mickey safe from the crazy that is Kristin.

Any chance that this will finally make Brady realize that Kristin isn't stable enough to raise a child and go for full custody, granting her supervised visits until she works out her rage issues? No, he'll forgive her because she is going through a bad time however Sarah will be vilified for kidnapping Mickey/Rachel because she just found out her child is dead and the child she has been raising isn't hers.

Show, quit trying to make Kristin happen, it's never going to happen.

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 11

The Steve urging Kayla to be with Justin spoiler actually makes this Steve/Kayla fan happy. Because when something like that happens, you know Steve will not be far from her thoughts.

And as much as I hate to credit Ron with anything, it is in character. He also told Kayla to be with Jack all those years ago.

Sorry, Justin (okay, not really!), but you're Roadkill Walking.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, cmahorror said:

No, he'll forgive her because she is going through a bad time however Sarah will be vilified for kidnapping Mickey/Rachel because she just found out her child is dead and the child she has been raising isn't hers.

I can't see them portraying Sarah as a villain. She'll just get the same 'she's mentally unstable' thing that everyone gets when they commit crimes lol. She might actually spend some time in a mental facility though, which they never even bothered doing with Kristen.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, boes said:

God, I hope not.

Ditto. I may not want Justin with Kayla, but no one deserves Bonnie. I'm beginning to wonder - and yes, in part because there is really no one else for each - if the show will attempt Justin/Hope down the line or not.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Ditto. I may not want Justin with Kayla, but no one deserves Bonnie. I'm beginning to wonder - and yes, in part because there is really no one else for each - if the show will attempt Justin/Hope down the line or not.

I'm pretty sure they will.  IF it was well written (which, of course, we know it won't be) it could be a good match.  They could have Hope arresting people and Justin defending them (this would be especially good if the people in question were NOT accused of major crimes).  We wouldn't even have to see the people, or their trials, they could just engage in banter about the cases - and sometimes Hope would win and other times Justin would win.  But, of course this show can't do lighthearted.  It always has to be DRAMA.  Think how refreshing it would be to see people actually laughing and having fun adventures.

• Love 6

I hate all Lockhearts and would prefer to Show pretended they didn’t exist. 

I’m sure Ron would find it some delicious irony or quirk Justin would date Bonnie but it will just make him look sad and pathetic, hooking up with the WallMart Great Value version of Adrienne.  

Put him with Kate or Eve in an opposites attract thing. Hope is too uptight and sanctimonious and rigid in her righteousness for Justin. Since he’s a serious dude already it would be Snoresville 

Geeked out Rex is coming back. I like Rex. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Justin/Hope would be preferable compared to the alternatives tbh. I like both characters and their friendship and it wouldn't seem so farfetched for this to blossom into more. Victor wouldn't like it because it would disrespect Bo's memory. Ciara feeling the same could be good as well(if the show could actually write her to exist outside of Ben).  A good writer could make it a decent story but we don't have that..

I'd consider Kate but that doesn't fare well for the men on this show. They could bring back Eve for him they had chemistry and it would keep her in Jack/Jennifer's orbit without having her in between J&J.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
On 4/13/2020 at 11:02 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

This show finds a way to neuter the drama out of everything Marlena vs Kristen should be a major focal point instead they took away the meat of the storyline and defanged Kristen in the process.

This is why Stefan's return is probably going to suck too watch him and Gabi try to be decent people and the show ruin everything that made them tick to the audience in the first place.

Won't be that easy.  He will probably fall in love with Abigail this time like he did the first time.

16 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Won't be that easy.  He will probably fall in love with Abigail this time like he did the first time.

Abby is leaving in June I think so if he does  it won't last long lol.

Edited by Harmony233
Need to correct something
  • Love 1

😂😂Brandon's official announcement about his return. This is hilarious. We knew this was happening for a while I'm still shocked that they actually listened. When was the last time the higher ups actually listened when fans made a stink?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I bet its Lani despite the fact she shot him Ron won't resist that irony.

Honestly if lani and Eli hadn't gotten back together I could have seen lani being the one to bring Stefan back and hooking up with him for revenge on Gabi lol.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Put him with Kate or Eve in an opposites attract thing. Hope is too uptight and sanctimonious and rigid in her righteousness for Justin. Since he’s a serious dude already it would be Snoresville 

Geeked out Rex is coming back. I like Rex. 

Yea, bring back Eve for Justin! Also, I too love Rex so I'm looking forward to his return. Do we know when he's coming back?

14 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Eve is coming back for that shit head Ben

Is this for sure? I swear, if they bring Eve back to absolve Ben before he marries Ciara I'm gonna lose what's left of my mind.

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I wish he looked like that on the show.

• Love 7

94132051_532208367495679_894695533332293

93721261_10100255305869887_7166629631796

93861741_10100255306014597_1573302462473

93674928_10100255305959707_1373534655839

It doesn't appear that there are any spoilers yet for the week of April 27th. I would presume the early spoilers didn't make it to S O D due to the studio being shut down for a while now, so we'll see if anything is released tonight or over the weekend. There should still be a promo for next week that's shown later today.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Can anyone remind me what Jennifer had to do with Orpheus and why she would need comforting? 

I'd forgotten all about this, but he apparently strapped a bomb to her (off screen, mind you) during the last time he terrorized Salem. I didn't think there was any connection until someone else mentioned it.

• Love 4