Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Three Tequila…Floor!

• Start Topic

Ramona and Sonja, absolutely ridiculous!

Bethenny, is she the room Nazi? She screeches and screeches my ears bleed,, Lu at least is a happy drunk,but she could of really hurt herself. 

Wow that was an hour I won't ever get back, and the rooms the rooms the room. Bethenny STFU!!! Muting her didn't work, every time I took it off mute,  Rooms! She's as bad as they are...omg!

Why doesn't she just eat, instead of sitting there , seething, she works herself into a lather. Smh at all of their behaviours, Tequila, well let's just say its not good with me,it sneaks up on you..but this lot, and FFS Tinsley stop with the girly tears/tantrums. WTH was Carole wearing btw? She was snapped as well! 

• Love 6

God...I can't believe there was a time when Sonja was my favorite. Remember when she first appeared on the third season? What happened to that incarnation of Sonja? And there was a time when she and Ramona were funny together, like working out what white trash meant, or sneaking away to try on their custom gowns in Morocco. 

I remember Aviva referring to Ramona as a "cheesy, CHEESY woman." I thought that was kind of an odd adjective to use but it perfectly suits her now. She's always micromanaged "the help" - and I'll never forget how she arrived at Heather's laid-back Berkshires digs and asked if Heather had a handyman/butler around to help with their luggage. (Heather said no and carried the luggage in herself...I miss her!)

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

Andy just reported on WWHL that Page 6 reported that Luann's marriage is hanging by a thread and she slapped him at a restaurant.

I believe it, cause she failed at trying to change the subject and then making up stories.

I know, right?  And when she said she didn't smack him but only stroked his face lovingly, I don't think my eyes could have rolled back any further.  

• Love 22
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Avery must be so embarrassed about her mom's behavior.

OMG, I just want to invite Avery over for a hot meal and sanity. Seriously, any random RHONYC clip will push her to the front of the line for respite care. Should she need it in the years and minutes to come.

Seriously, the Red Cross has a separate Rapid Ramona Response Team. 

• Love 15

Jeffrey Dalmer  ripped her face off and he has a suit of it hanging someplace. Too damn funny. You have to hand it to Bethany so quick and funny. Romona, She could fuck up a wet dream. 

Blaming  Luann's fall on no light. The place was lit up like a Christmas tree. 

I am off OC because of Vicki and I can see leaving this mess because of sad sad Romona  

• Love 19

If I was ever on RHONY, I would have to flat out refuse to ever vacation with Ramona and Sonja. I have 2 of my own children. I'm not going to vacation with those 2. I loved B bringing out the numbers in a bowl to pick rooms. If you act like children then you will be treated like children. I was worried at first though that they would wind up with a high number so I was ecstatic when they got the last 2 numbers. Then when they started in on Tins, Dorinda, and Carole about the room situation, I was just hoping that the three ladies would hold up. They view those 3 as weaker and target them. I wouldn't have waited as long as Dorinda nor would I have given a warning. I would have picked up their bags and chucked them over the balcony. 

Carole's dress at dinner is very on trend. It isn't something I would wear but it is actually considered a fashionable thing. I keep hoping the sheer trend will die out soon but nope.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, film noire said:

Why? (Genuinely asking, not snarking.)  

Because I thought it was her single greatest moment as a housewife; she dove into that rosebush and kept smiling like a Pearl Drops toothpaste commercial, relaxing into an actual bed of roses, one leg up like my dog when she's too tired to stretch more than one limb (or a dying cockroach) and then did it all over again, with even less concern, on hard-as rock pavement. Just entertaining as hell, because she pulled it off so naturally -- and if I ever get drunk enough to fall, I want to look like Luann when I do it; totally fucking unconcerned, and in the perfect outfit for a fall on a lovely Mexican evening (no random crotch sightings or awkward thigh shots). And yet still truly madly deeply drunk, completely shitfaced, sloshed, plastered -- and literally feeling no pain -- she might be some kind of royalty after all. (Drunk Mad King Ludwig royalty,  but still -- she deserves some kind of crown for pulling that off.)

It *was* amazing --  she thinks she's Princess Grace of Monaco when she's really Auntie Mame (with a better figure and worse jewelry) -- wish she knew that about herself.

Guess different strokes.  Just made me sad looking at an older lady falling down drunk & sloshing her words.  She may have been laughing.  I still thought it was sad.  Auntie Mame?  Lu?  God no.  Auntie Mame was fun & totally self-aware & full of wit & sharp sarcasm.  That's not Lu at all & never will be.  OK, she does make some occasionally witty & sarcastic comments & true, she isn't quite the ridiculously pretentious, haughty, judgmental, snooty-to-the-max phony-baloney she was in earlier seasons, but that's still in her.  Oh, that's still in her.  Anyhoo, falling down drunks are not hilarious to me, whatever their age & even if they are phony-baloney pretentious assholes like Lu.

Now OTOH, slutty Lu?  That, I can get into.  C'mon Lu, start looking for Mexican pirates.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'll link the classic lingerie-esque looks that Dolce & Gabanna did between 1996-1998 so you see what Carole's look at dinner reminded me of.  I was kind of touched by it to be honest

915aa8ddc17527bd277001e03dad5028.jpg cdf72fd173ac4b11fd9a9dbd43544acc.jpg db6477a289ebba56008654caebcc2284.jpg

e4c745be4fd74abb03849c75b0a6fd35--s-fashion-s-style.jpgb2391fe496f3a4cfeeb3d2e4ef3e3457.jpg photo2.jpg

I kinda hate these looks, but they remind of the totally gorgeous white slip dress Carolyn Bessette wore when she married John-John.  

82513e73ad6d1bd31f2da506d1f4ec62--caroly

And there was something about her in Vanity Fair yesterday-

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/carolyn-bessette-kennedy-style

I bet Carole wishes she had a fraction of her effortless style.

• Love 8

Views looked great!  Glad I just bought me a new 65 inch TV.  Weeee

But you probably regretted it when looking at pizza face. 

And speaking of Ramona, if you want to make "friends" with the staff, it might be nice to know their names.  It was Si Si, not No No you idiot!!! 

• Love 11
(edited)

All I need is 2 mins w/Ramona and Sonja,  Bethanny would look like a saint!!! TINSLEY GROW A FUCKING PAIR ALREADY, SONJA ISN'T YOUR REAL FRIEND!!!!!! LEAVE HER DAM HOUSE FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else catch Tinsley and Carole's commercial for Coupon Cabin?  I guess that was a favor to Scott for appearing on the show?  

I thought it was shady af when Carole mentioned going to Taco Bell and right after there was a commercial for Taco Bell.  I hate when shows do that. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Ramona makes friends with the staff like fleas make friends with dogs. 

Truer words never spoken. I have been watching for 20 minutes and why does Bravo think we want squabbling over rooms ad nauseam?I have a fucking headache over two post menopausal women fighting and scheming for a room that they will be staying in for 5 days in paradise. Spoiled, self involved, self indulgent and repugnant. Ramona with her shit stirring ways trying to pit Sonya against Tinsley "She has been staying with you...she isn't a nice girl". And Sonja don't try to act like you are a fucking martyr like you are such a good person letting a poor little lamb stay with you--you did it because you are so needy you can't be alone and your daughter left. Tinsley was supposed to be a fill in and ended up being...not your toy and a person with their own life/ideas. 

And yes I am in my 40s and stayed with a friend and her husband who are in their 5os after they talked me into it that is would be win/win. They did the same thing and thought I was their kid to boss around. And I paid rent. Don't say you are helping someone when you are doing it to brag. I wanted both of those bitches to fall and break a hip. This was seriously all I could think of..

DeathBec.jpeg

• Love 11

Table of one here? This trip would be a snooze fest without Ramona and SonJa! What would we be watching? Drunk Dorinda passed out. Lu falling. Carole and Tinsley worshipping "B"? Bethenny promoting Skinny girl? 

I'm just not a fan of the pile on. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/20/2017 at 2:51 AM, Audpaud said:

Table of one here? This trip would be a snooze fest without Ramona and SonJa! What would we be watching? Drunk Dorinda passed out. Lu falling. Carole and Tinsley worshipping "B"? Bethenny promoting Skinny girl? 

I'm just not a fan of the pile on. 

They really need to get rid of the franchise(Atl, OC,BH) we get women that have a hard time taking responsibility for their own actions, drunk bitches and the clueless. WHERE ARE THE ACTUAL HOUSEWIVES??

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ramona being a 60yo woman screaming and hissyfitting like a 13yo over a room that she wasn't going to be in for more then 2 days is just sad.... she really has some deep issues going on and the entitlement she feels is beyond ridiculous... I'm waiting for her to break like Kelly did on scary Island

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lu hitting that pavement, arms thrown up in touchdown position, "that's bad, that's bad".  It was amazing. Why can't she always be this way?

The scene of her giggling in the rose bush cracked me up.  I watched it about 5 times.

I wish everyone associated with this franchise would leave her marriage alone.

Lu needs a huge raise after this.  She brought the class and the hilarious to Mexico.  

• Love 21

I love the hypocrisy with Sonja and Ramona about being a gracious guest.  The two of those harpies running from room to room and claiming rooms that others were in and arguing about it all the while I am thinking geeze Ramona, you were not really invited on this trip, shut the eff up!  Just once I want them put in the basement of what ever house they are in or in an attic like the mad wife in Jane Eyre.

Ramona should travel with a stylist or an assistant instead of abusing the staff where ever she goes, oh wait that will cost her.  It's really an ugly, pathetic look the way she is unable to unpack her suitcase or take care of her own stuff.  Not that I will justify it but I sort of see why Mario went after other women, she is draining. 

Bethenny should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize or Humanitarian Award if she does not kill Ramona by the end of the trip, she has every right to call Ramona out on her shit for the entire trip since she horned her way in. 

The Page 6 story had to be planted by producers and timed just right.

Was it odd that all the women brought evening bags to the dinner table?

• Love 19

The New York Housewives are pure gold! Each and every one of them.  I'm just watching it now and I am cracking up over here!  They can never ever change this cast.

• Love 12

I gotta say, B looked awesome at dinner after being so sick.  The simple white, simple hair and understated necklace was beautiful.  Less can be more!!

I just loved Carole's outfit.  What a beautiful lace jumper to wear at a beach dinner.  I would wear that at a dinner on vacation.  She has the figure for it too.  

Lu, as always, looked beautiful.

Tinsley's dress looked horrible and made her look very wide.  She needs to tone down the black eyeliner.  She could use makeup tips from B.

Ramona & Sonja looked like they shop at whores 'r us.  That was a lot of energy they expended to look that ugly.

• Love 20

It was not only bad that Ramona was having staff unpack her suitcase...it was also she was asking a MAN to unpack it (putting away her underwear? Oh just NO). I hope that place has enough staff to rotate so that no one gets more than one shift with Ramona. Tip or no tip (and I suspect she paid him a pittance just so she could justify her behavior on camera). 

One minute she's saying that she needs a room by the kitchen so she can make tea, and the next minute she's telling that poor man she wants it served in bed at 9am. Entitled much? 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was not only bad that Ramona was having staff unpack her suitcase...it was also she was asking a MAN to unpack it (putting away her underwear? Oh just NO). I hope that place has enough staff to rotate so that no one gets more than one shift with Ramona. Tip or no tip (and I suspect she paid him a pittance just so she could justify her behavior on camera). 

One minute she's saying that she needs a room by the kitchen so she can make tea, and the next minute she's telling that poor man she wants it served in bed at 9am. Entitled much? 

She is the most vile HW.  She treats people like shit.  

I believe a woman staff member came in and did the unpacking.  However, she did hand that poor gentlemen her big ole bra.

I hope Bravo tips well.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Lu just said on WWHL that Ramona tips shit. This seems to fit her personality.

To be fair, I don't know if I would take etiquette lessons from Luann as she is the one who always walks out before the bill gets to the table.

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

To be fair, I don't know if I would take etiquette lessons from Luann as she is the one who always walks out before the bill gets to the table.

That's exactly what I was thinking. How the hell would Lu know? She's never been present for the bill.

• Love 13

I want them to do rock/paper/scissors for all upcoming events:  where to sit at restaurants, where to sit in cabs, rooms, who gets to order first, each and every damn thing!

But only if Moaner and Sonja with a J consistently lose....

• Love 11

We've all seen Carole eat, unfortunately with her mouth open. But she eats. 

Only Luann could still look fabulous falling down drunk in the bushes. I was glad it wasn't roses or something with thorns. And she seems like a happy drunk which is always a plus (as opposed to mean drunks or the ones that cry)

I missed the Tinsley/Carole commercial  :(

Words escape me for the Ramona/Sonja room scramble (they are just awful!)  but that was fun to watch. 

I thought Dorinda could handle her own shit as far as Ramona in her room but maybe Dorinda knew it might get real ugly without an intermediary (Bethenny).  As a person who loves a good nap I can relate to Dorinda

• Love 13