Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Three Tequila…Floor!

• Start Topic

As the women arrive in Mexico, Ramona and Sonja scramble for the best room, swiftly alienating themselves from the the group; Tinsley confronts Ramona and Sonja about a damaging article; Luann takes a tumble; Bethenny reprimands Sonja.

• Love 2

People who get on planes with a bad flu and expose so many thousands of people to their illness are the worst.

I fly every week.  Half the people on the plane are contagious with one thing or another.  

• Love 22
(edited)

That's one of those things you normally think of five minutes after the argument's over.

This!  It is something that makes you kinda mad at the person that thinks that fast on their feet.  

Stockholm Syndrome, I'm dying.

Production has gotten so shady,

I just noticed a new one.  In the movie Grey Gardens (with Drew Barrymore). Big Edie tells Little Edie 'You're an acquired taste.'  In the opening tag lines production has Ramona saying that right before Sonja declares there are no Grey Gardens.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 23

OMG, I am literally peeing here

Ramona's face is so pitiful I have a hard time staying mad at her.  

Not even her worst enemy could have suggested she had her face peel at such inappropriate time. 

She looks just awful. 

• Love 16
(edited)
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Shag, Marry, Kill

Dorinda: It’s the same across the board

Shag Luann, Marry Carole, Kill Tinsley

Shag Luann, marry Carole,  she'd want a lot of space,  kill Ramona. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Whatever facial thing Ramona had done right before a trip to Mexico - she is not supposed to be in the sun

Ramona is above rules.  .... The sun will muck up her face after a peel. Yay. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda/Carole balloon game

I'm surprised she didn't start crying and saying that it was Richard

This would have been a great time to insert footage of the Ladies of London playing the balloon game in Scotland. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Ramona and Sonja actually make me like Bethenny and I can't stand Bethenny but Ramona and Sonja are awful, awful people.  

Yes yes yes!

• Love 13