Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

OK, so assuming the Duggars have been posting in approximately "real time" (which may be a big if, but we know the date of the baseball game is accurate, and apparently the county fair thing-y only just happened), I wonder where Jana is? She was in LA visiting Jinger with Laura, Jason, and James, but James was at the Arkansas baseball game for the pregnancy reveal and Jason was at the Labor Day festivities, so they're both home. Is Jana back, too, and being uncharacteristically photo shy? Is it truly possible to have a large Duggar gathering and not have at least one shot of Jana holding a baby?

Or did she break up with Stephen, and is on some extended getaway with Laura? Or is she visiting Stephen now? (With Jeremiah, who was rumored to be in a Wissmann courtship as well? Are they allowed to be each other's chaperone, or is that frowned upon? Or does Laura count as the chaperone?)

• Love 7

I keep seeing tabloid stories speculating on whether Jana might already be married, but I seriously doubt Boob would let that go unannounced. As for the pants, I think Jana is just doing her own thing now. Her parents are completely preoccupied with Sex Pest, so more power to her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

OK, so assuming the Duggars have been posting in approximately "real time" (which may be a big if, but we know the date of the baseball game is accurate, and apparently the county fair thing-y only just happened), I wonder where Jana is? She was in LA visiting Jinger with Laura, Jason, and James, but James was at the Arkansas baseball game for the pregnancy reveal and Jason was at the Labor Day festivities, so they're both home. Is Jana back, too, and being uncharacteristically photo shy? Is it truly possible to have a large Duggar gathering and not have at least one shot of Jana holding a baby?

Or did she break up with Stephen, and is on some extended getaway with Laura? Or is she visiting Stephen now? (With Jeremiah, who was rumored to be in a Wissmann courtship as well? Are they allowed to be each other's chaperone, or is that frowned upon? Or does Laura count as the chaperone?)

Laura filmed the baseball game. Maybe Jana was there but out of camera range? Or she's still with Jinger, but Laura isn't. That's possible.

• Useful 2
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Laura filmed the baseball game. Maybe Jana was there but out of camera range? Or she's still with Jinger, but Laura isn't. That's possible.

Or Jana and Sinner twin flew to meet the Wissmans on tour…..

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

that seems likely since the plane registered to Jer's new Llc was in Mt Pleasant Iowa from Sept 1-6 and the Wissmann family was listed among the free entertainment at the Midwest Old Threshers Reunion held in Mt Pleasant Iowa Sept 2-6

• Useful 11
1 minute ago, CandyCaneTree said:

Please settle a argument between me and my sister. She thinks that Jana is married to Stephen Wissmann because of the clothes she is wearing and I say no she's not married but is only saying fuck you to Blob.

I am on the “eff you” to Jim Bob train. No way is he going to let Jana get married without a VSE (aka $$$) episode in some form.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CandyCaneTree said:

Please settle a argument between me and my sister. She thinks that Jana is married to Stephen Wissmann because of the clothes she is wearing and I say no she's not married but is only saying fuck you to Blob.

I think JB wants her to wear pants so for positive publicity. If Jana was married, she would be living with her husband and not traveling the country without him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I think JB wants her to wear pants so for positive publicity. If Jana was married, she would be living with her husband and not traveling the country without him.

Well, tone honest, we don't know where Jana is right now. Jer returned from seeing the Wissmanns on Monday. Jana may or may not have also been there. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, tone honest, we don't know where Jana is right now. Jer returned from seeing the Wissmanns on Monday. Jana may or may not have also been there. 

And Laura has been around since she was the one filming the Jed! pregnancy announcement at the baseball game. Was the game a church outing? I thought I heard someone say that was why they were all there. So there have been no Jana sightings recently. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

If Jana were to get married, do you think TLC would do a one-time two-hour special for the wedding? Or do you think their ties are forever severed? 

I'm pretty sure they have cut all ties.  At least until the Sex Pest situation is still in the spotlight.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I'm pretty sure they have cut all ties.  At least until the Sex Pest situation is still in the spotlight.

Yep, TLC wouldn't touch a Jana wedding with a ten foot pool at any time before Josh goes on trial because any attempt to promote it would require Jana and other Duggars to speak to the press who are going to ask about the elephant in the room.  After the trial, depending on the outcome, it will still be a long long time before the press isn't going to want to ask about Josh.  

The entire family is radioactive when it comes to the media right now, unless one of them wants to talk about Josh and none of them are dumb enough to thing that that is a good idea.

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

You know what, I think she wears pants because all her adult sisters are wearing them and her parents probaly don't care all that much. I really don't think there is some big conspiracy here.

Yep, and sisters-in-law as well. All of them wearing pants and the world didn't end.

• Love 9

Jeers plane flew from Springdale to Waukon, Iowa this afternoon. The Wissmann Family is at family camp in Iowa this week. About 15 miles away.

What a coincidence Jer's plane keeps flying to out of the way places, that just happen to be near where the Wissmann family is scheduled to be. 😂

• Useful 16
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jeers plane flew from Springdale to Waukon, Iowa this afternoon. The Wissmann Family is at family camp in Iowa this week. About 15 miles away.

What a coincidence Jer's plane keeps flying to out of the way places, that just happen to be near where the Wissmann family is scheduled to be. 😂

The Duggars have attended this family camp in the past. I think it is the Bontrager's enterprise. 

• Useful 5
6 hours ago, awaken said:

What does that mean, skydive training with A medic corps? 

exactly, would skydiving actually be used with the hurricane and disaster missions they tend to go on?

Its so the people they 'help' can exit the plane when they realize they're around Duggars.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

Well the Bates boys were skydiving at Mama Jane’s farm, that seems applicable to their “mission”. And Austin was skydiving while holding onto his small child. So clearly they need this training. Maybe they can skydive into Nathan and Esther’s wedding.

7 hours ago, awaken said:

What does that mean, skydive training with A medic corps? 

exactly, would skydiving actually be used with the hurricane and disaster missions they tend to go on?

This is what a bunch of tweens imagine rescue teams to be. They probably have night vision goggles, knives strapped to their shins and walkie talkies too. 🪂😁

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

This is what a bunch of tweens imagine rescue teams to be. They probably have night vision goggles, knives strapped to their shins and walkie talkies too. 

They wait patiently, constantly training, diligently awaiting the signal from someone in the government to parachute in and save the populace. 

Yea they are idiots.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

This is what a bunch of tweens imagine rescue teams to be. They probably have night vision goggles, knives strapped to their shins and walkie talkies too. 🪂😁

they do have the walkie talkie type radio things - they were shown using them in multiple pics and vidoes on their latest "deployments"

I am wondering if Austin's new Skybound Aviation llc is the host/beneficiary behind the sky dive with a medic corps....

Also one of the former Duggar Aviation planes is now registered to an Llc in Etowah, Tennessee. I can't remember the name but it seemed to not be a Bates or Duggar directly behind the Llc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

When would Medic Corps ever need to skydive as part of their "rescue" missions? It sounds like they're using the charity to fund their hobbies.

They want to be like Ethan from Mission Impossible?! Lawson wants to be like his tiny hero Tom Cruise.

• LOL 11
5 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Just gonna throw this out there into the universe again…Can’t we give Jana her own thread? Yes, I know she’s boring, but aren’t all these fuckwits?  Most of the conversations on this thread tend to be about her. The moment she announces a courtship or engagement, we’ll give her and her beau a thread. And if we’re being honest here, how is that any different from the patriarchal bullshit she’s subjected to in real life? 

Not trying to start an argument, but it seems hypocritical to me. 

I guess it could be argued that the boys don’t get their own thread until they’re in a courtship too, so why is Jana so special? I happen to agree that Jana deserves her own thread, but I can see the slippery slope that could lead to unless there’s a decision that all the Duggar kids get their own thread at a certain age. 

• Love 4

6 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Just gonna throw this out there into the universe again…Can’t we give Jana her own thread? Yes, I know she’s boring, but aren’t all these fuckwits?  Most of the conversations on this thread tend to be about her. The moment she announces a courtship or engagement, we’ll give her and her beau a thread. And if we’re being honest here, how is that any different from the patriarchal bullshit she’s subjected to in real life? 

Not trying to start an argument, but it seems hypocritical to me. 

I think I'd consider it hypocritical if any of the unmarried brothers had their own thread.  But as it stands now, the unwritten rule seems to be that once a Duggar is married off, they "graduate" out of the Lonely J's Club.  Jana has not graduated into marriage yet; she's still in the same boat as the other Lonely J's, as far as I know.  

But can't anyone start a topic?  Or are only mods allowed to create them?

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Fallacy said:

I guess it could be argued that the boys don’t get their own thread until they’re in a courtship too, so why is Jana so special? I happen to agree that Jana deserves her own thread, but I can see the slippery slope that could lead to unless there’s a decision that all the Duggar kids get their own thread at a certain age. 

Jana is in her thirties and Jeremiah won't be 30 for another 8 years. I'm guessing he'll be married by then, or this forum might not exist by then.

Why not let the oldest, unmarried Duggar female 'move out' on her own? It may be the only time it'll ever happen for her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

But can't anyone start a topic?  Or are only mods allowed to create them?

Anyone can, but in this case a Mod would have to remove her name from the other one.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 3