Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Dragonstone

• Start Topic

Episode Synopsis:
 Jon organizes the defense of the North. Cersei  tries to even the odds. Daenerys comes home.

Reminder: This is for discussion of the TV show only, no book talk allowed - including saying "but it's different in the books". Any spoiler from outside the books (i.e. next weeks preview) should be in spoiler tags.

• Love 1
(edited)

Great premiere! Yay, Daenerys is finally home! Yes, let us begin. Now, I would have hopped on one of my dragons and flown up those long ass stairs, but I guess would diminish the drama. She looked stunning and her hair was perfectly styled.

Damn, Arya doesn’t play. She took out all the Freys all at once. Her satisfied expression was scary as hell. At least I get to see David Bradley (Frey) in The Strain next.

Who was the giant with the Night King? Not our sweet Wun Wun.

Jon is a good king. I love him. He has a good heart. I love the dynamic between Jon and Sansa. They are bickering siblings who clearly love each other. Sansa dismissing Littlefinger was so funny. I cannot wait for Littlefinger’s death.

Lyanna is my girl. She is so brave and strong. Tormund flirting with Brienne is hilarious.

Jaime is so pathetic. It is so embarrassing. The only reason that I haven’t given up on him is for Brienne’s sake.

Euron is insane. It would be good if he killed Cersei.

Poor Sam. What an apprenticeship. It is good news that there is dragon glass at Dragon Stone. I am glad that Jorah found Sam even if he is locked up.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 13
(edited)

James Broadbent and Ed Sheeran :-)

Love Lyanna Mormont.

Enjoyed Euron and his Jaime burn.

So is Dany going to make Dragonglass ammo from that mountain she's sitting on or is she not yet concerned with the threat from the north of the wall?

Go Arya! All the Freys and now on to Cersei.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 11
(edited)

• The Frey's are dead! Go Arya for wiping out the entire house! "Tell them Winter came for House Frey". The shot of her walking through the room of dead bodies... Epic! 

• The white walkers and the corpses of the falling including Wun Wun was absolutely chilling! 

• Lyanna Mormont is consistently brilliant! I loved the way she put Lord Glover down. 

• And so the tension between Jon and Sansa begins! I can't wait to see where this goes! Jon is seriously underestimating her IMO. She is also correct to advise him to not underestimate Cersei. Jon's arrogance may prove to be his downfall. 

• "So here I am with a thousand ships and two good hands". The look on Jamie's face was priceless :D . Well played Euron well played. My guess is he intends to return with the head of Daenary's or another enemy of Cersei. He seems the type to consider such a gesture as an act of devotion. 

• The Maester's library is absolutely stunning! One of the best sets of its type I've seen on television <3. 

• Sam you badass! He has grown from the boy who was afraid of his own shadow.

• Ed Sheernan and his jolly men seem like a genuinely nice group of boys! What an odd thing for the Game of Thrones verse. Although I was a bit disappointed that 

Spoiler

GENDRY WASNT IN THE GROUP :( 

• "Where the wall meets the sea there is a castle". Where exactly is the hound talking about? 

• DANY IS HOME! YES, YES, YES! 

Edited by Wayward Son
I'm so sorry if I spoiled someone! Didn't click the spoiler tag right or something :(
  • Love 5

I cannot wait for Littlefinger’s death.

Seriously! I was yelling a the TV for him to shut up already. So tired of his slime trail.

Lyanna is my girl. She is so brave and strong. Tormund flirting with Brienne is hilarious.

Lyanna is the best! And Tormund flirting with Brienne will never get old.

• Love 9

WAAAAAAAY to much Sam Tarley.  I could have definitely done without the puke montage but I was shocked when we learned where Jorah was.

Euron Greyjoy seems like he's going to be something.  I shudder to think of what he views as a suitable courting gift.  But it certainly does give Cersei an additional ally which is something she is in desperate need of at the moment.

Cersei is still Cersei.  She is far from through with Ellaria, Sand Snakes, Olenna or Sansa.   And Jaimie??? I don't know why everyone thinks he's misunderstood.  Since the beginning he has worked to protect Cersei and advance the interest of House Lannister.  He might give ceremonial resistance but he is really no better then Cersei.  After all the destruction she has caused, after all of the lives she has ruined and destroyed he is still very much her support.

Sansa, dear, come up with your plan b now.  I agreed with her reasoning in the Great Hall.  Jon shut that DOWN.  His word is "Final."  It's only a matter of time before he does something or pursues something in a way Sansa categorically disagrees with.  Would he marry Sansa off for an alliance? I doubt it.  But it's clear she has no real standing there and she's allowed at the High Table ONLY by Jon's grace.

Good Premiere All in All.

• Love 7

Oh, my God, Daeny and her entourage's winter outfits were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabuloooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!

Arya, as if you couldn't get more awesome, you went and killed off every Frey male.  You're and excellent assassin.

Anybody else hoping Arya and the youngest of those knights she met get married or is it just me?

It took me a while to realize the hut The Hound and those other guys were at was the same one he and Arya were at in Season 3.  Him burying the skeletons of the man and his daughter was heartbreaking.

Just about as heartbreaking is the man in that cell, where Sam jumped back about a foot:

Spoiler

Poor Jorah

It's like Medieval Moonlighting with Sansa and Jon, ain't it?  The little girl queen continues to be awesome.  She better not die. 

Sam having to empty out those chamber pots, clean out the latrines, and serve that disgusting soup is the worst thing I've ever seen on this show.  And they kept that shit going, didn't they?

Wish they showed more of Cersei's reign within King's Landing.  I have a feeling she sends the guards to reenact the ending to Dogville on the remaining population around the ruins of the High Septum frequently.

• Love 8

That was a good beginning to the series, I do believe that the first half was stronger than the second half only because it had more tense moments.  That being said there was a lot of information in the second half which I believe will come into play later. I will have to rewatch to catch all the little tidbits.

The beginning was AWESOME..."the North Remember and winter is here"

Please Jaime, you are not an idiot, please follow the conscience I know you have buried somewhere..

How was the Hound able to read into the flames? He saw the army of the dead..

Sansa should have chosen another time to gainsay Jon, that being said I saw both of their points. So there is a ton of dragon glass at Dragonstone..totally had forgotten about that fact

lastly, love ...love...Lady Mormont ...

• Love 5

I have rewound and watched that cold open 5 times now. Even though I knew what was going to happen, I barely breathed through it. That was just plain awesome to watch. And SO satisfying. I also think we can lay to rest any worries that Arya is totally off the walls crazy psycho. She is cold and calculating but I don't think she's lost all her humanity. Unless next episode we find out she murderballed Ed Sheeran in his sleep, then I may have to reassess that again.

That scene with the Hound burying the farmer and his daughter broke my heart. Sam blah blah blah this is where dragonglass is we have to tell Jon blah blah blah. Ice giant which means we'll get an Ice dragon this season. 

Sansa, while I appreciate her wanting to express her opinions, was out of line. And also short-sighted. Lady Mormont continues to be the daughter I want to adopt someday.

They did a FABULOUS JOB of touching on pretty much every character and storyline in the first hour. Except for Gendry. Who is apparently still row, row, rowing his boat to shore somewhere.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

and Jaimie??? I don't know why everyone thinks he's misunderstood.  

Completely agree. I can't stand him. 

And why is Littlefinger still alive? How is that no one has killed him yet? I hate him and will throw things if he manages to manipulate Sansa into betraying Jon.

• Love 5

It's so good to have it back!

I had a feeling David Bradley would be back for the first episode, he did a great job. Some of the Freys should have been suspicious because Walder never dished out praise.

It looked like the White Walkers have at least three giants. Alive ones were terrifying enough, but that's pants-shitting horrific. It did look like Wun Wun, but he died in the courtyard of Winterfell, so I at first I wasn't sure, but after a second look, it might be him.

FLOVE Lyanna Mormont, who shall be known as Boss Bear!

1 minute ago, Advance35 said:

WAAAAAAAY to much Sam Tarley.  I could have definitely done without the puke montage but I was shocked when we learned where Jorah was.

Seriously! After the second chamber pot/dumping slop/reshelving books, I was like I get it, get on with the rest of the story. Jorah jump-scare shocked me. How did he manage to get back to Westeros and how fast is the greyscale spreading. I did like seeing the Citidel in the credits.

Euron's "I have two good hands" and Tormund's "Your a lucky man" had me rolling!

• Love 7

Good premiere and good setup. 

As soon as I saw nice Walder Frey and the wenches were passing out drinks I knew a mass poisoning was in the works. Well deserved.

Jon and Sansa both had good points, I just hope Jon listens to Sansa (he won't) because she knows these people. Thank goodness for Lady Mormont. A 10 year old girl is the most sensible person there. 

Cersei was almost being sensible, for her at least. Liked her jerking around Euron. I'm wondering what is going on in Jamie's head. Cersei knows he disapproves, but is he biding his time? I can't tell with him. 

The whole coming interlude with the chamber pots went on a bit too long for my liking. But any day I watch Jim Broadbent is a good one. And now at least we know where Jorah is. 

So Dani is home, do the Unsullied do housekeeping? Because that place needs a good going over. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, lmsweb said:

They did a FABULOUS JOB of touching on pretty much every character and storyline in the first hour. Except for Gendry. Who is apparently still row, row, rowing his boat to shore somewhere.

His arms should be huge when we finally see him.

• Love 17
(edited)

What's with all the Samwell hate?  His work is integral to winning the coming war, so seeing how he gets there seems fine to me. Also, it fits the slow burn nature of season openers.

My only real problem with the library scenes was thinking about all those light magnifiers around so much paper.

Edited by revbfc
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

• "Where the wall meets the sea there is a castle". Where exactly is the hound talking about? 

Eastwatch-by-the-Sea, the castle Jon told the Northerners that was the closest to Hardhome, where Tormund is going.

Just now, revbfc said:

What's with all the Samwell hate?  His work is integral to winning the coming war, so seeing how he gets there seems fine to me. Also, it fits the slow burn nature of season openers.

I don't hate Sam, but I had enough of the gross chamber pot emptying. I liked the bit when he stole the books and was at home with Gilly and Sam.

• Love 8

That was officially the best cold open in the history of television. Even though I figured out Walder was Arya five seconds in, the tension and build-up in that scene was awesome.

I loved Littlefinger gleefully observing the power struggle between Jon and Sansa. I know a lot of people want him to die, but he's a master manipulator and so much fun to watch. I don't think Sansa will betray Jon, but I think she's going to have some buyer's remorse in not being more forceful about establishing herself as the top dog at Winterfell.

Poor Tormund and his unrequited love. Bless his heart. 

Euron and his "two good hand" comment? Savage. I can't wait to see the "gift" he's going to have for Cersei. 

Loved Dany's homecoming. They did a great job capturing the emotion without making it cheesy.

My only gripe: the poop montage. It got old after the second cycle. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I could have done without about 99% of Samwell Tarly going about his daily duties this episode. We got the point the first time, either show him getting somewhere with his research or use that time for someone else.... like Arya who was a badass this whole episode.

Other than that, welcome back show! Now that all the pieces are on the board I'm eager to see where it all goes.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, tomsmom said:

With his new haircut Euron Greyjoy looks like Bam Margera. Fitting since he's a Jackass.

I cackled. Euron sure looks the part of a Westeros fuckboi. As much as I dislike Cersei, I giggled when she said "You know what? Nah." to his proposal.

Arya is the GOAT. Took out the whole house of Frey in one fell swoop. Wine will be the death of you, boys!

I want to root for Sansa, but she is a bit too belligerent and Baelish is still slithering around her.  

You know, I'd rather watch a thousand bouncing bare breasts than to watch Sam nearly puke through his day. 

The Khaleesi is home.  Shall we begin?  Is it next Sunday yet?

• Love 6

Now that is the way to take out the Freys!!  Not last season's BS cannibalism. 

And Stannis was a very poor host.  We never got to see how truly splendid his castle really is. 

• Love 3

I don't think that Ice Giant was Wun Wun. Wun Wun died at Winterfell. However, did they burn the body of the other giant that died at the Wall? I can't remember now. And I'm sure there are other Giants who have died North of the wall over the years.

Other person missing was Melisande.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

I could have done with about 99% of Samwell Tarly going about his daily duties this episode. We got the point the first time, either show him getting somewhere with his research or use that time for someone else.... like Arya who was a badass this whole episode.

Other than that, welcome back show! Now that all the pieces are on the board I'm eager to see where it all goes.

Hee hee. You said "daily doodies." 

Sorry, I have young sons. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, revbfc said:

Well, for me, whenever he appears all the energy is sucked out of a scene.  And when you get Sam, you get Gilly.  Jeez!  They have to be two of the most boring, talkative characters in the series.  I agree with all the raves about this episode.  Arya is awesome.  Lady Mormont still gives zero fucks and the dragons are still fierce.  Welcome back, GoT!

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So is Dany going to make Dragonglass ammo from that mountain she's sitting on or is she not yet concerned with the threat from the north of the wall?

As far as we know, Dany is completely ignorant of the Army of the Dead. At some point, I would guess Sam, Jon, Jorah, Davos or someone is going to have to head to Dragonstone to fill her in as to the threat from them and to get dragonstone/men.

29 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

Euron Greyjoy seems like he's going to be something.  I shudder to think of what he views as a suitable courting gift.  But it certainly does give Cersei an additional ally which is something she is in desperate need of at the moment.

Presumably, he's going to try to get Tyrion and bring him back to King's Landing alive.

• Love 7

Arya owned that opening scene. And it was interesting to watch her almost soften to the  kindness of strangers who had no agenda with her  Their stories and background must have reminded her when life was more innocent.

Next Sunday can't come soon enough!

• Love 10

I like Sam and Gilly, but I think the repeating cycle of him dishing out soup and collecting bed pans went on too long. I wanted to see more of Arya.

Speaking of which, I was afraid the Lannister soldiers were going to rape her. They were being uncomfortably nice. I could've done without the Ed Sheeran cameo, but it didn't bother me enough to ruin the episode.

• Love 7

I thought Ed Sheeran's cameo was really clunky. It felt like they shoehorned it in to give him a scene.

I love Cersei's never ending procession of fabulous black dresses.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Speaking of which, I was afraid the Lannister soldiers were going to rape her. They were being uncomfortably nice. I could've done without the Ed Sheeran cameo, but it didn't bother me enough to ruin the episode.

Maisie Williams is a fan of Ed Sheeran, so he was cast as a surprise for her. Although, the entire time I was wondering if she was going to stab him in the face or something.

• Love 21

Sansa:  "You know nothing, Jon Snow."  "Father made mistakes and died.  Rob made mistakes and died.  You made mistakes and would have died if not for me..."  I wonder if Jon realized that could have been the next line.

It probably would have been best for her to ask to speak to him privately.  But Jon should learn how to take council, not just support, from women.   I don't believe Sansa wants to rule, and I definitely don't think she ever wants to see Littlefinger in charge of anything.  When she says she learned a lot from Cersei, I think she means about how not to behave.  And quite a bit about the meaning of trust. 

Thank goodness poor Meera can finally stop dragging that sled!

• Love 14

I'll just hand-wave past Arya's ability to be a good foot taller while masquerading as Walder Frey.

I'm putting that down to some sort of magic that is contained in the ritual of taking the face.  It seems as if you become the person whose face you wear..

I just hope Jon listens to Sansa (he won't) because she knows these people.

She must have learned them very quickly, because she sure as shootin' didn't know them last season.  She totally misread them.

I agreed with her reasoning in the Great Hall.  Jon shut that DOWN.  His word is "Final."  It's only a matter of time before he does something or pursues something in a way Sansa categorically disagrees with.  Would he marry Sansa off for an alliance? I doubt it.  But it's clear she has no real standing there and she's allowed at the High Table ONLY by Jon's grace.

I truly believe that this is a bit of an exaggeration.  She has very real status there.  IMO, Jon was in the process of telling her that she can criticize and disagree and offer alternatives (when they were walking) but she cut him off.  She picked the wrong time.  I don't think Sansa, as yet, understands the complexities of ruling; she's never been in charge.  No leader would permit that kind of public challenge, not Ned, not Robb, not any of them.  It wasn't restricted to Sansa; I don't believe that Jon would have let Davos speak like that, either.  

• Love 19

Who was the giant with the Night King?

There were three giants shown walking behind the Night King, and there are probably more.

She doesn't know about the need for dragon glass, so probably not... yet. Not many people know that dragon glass kills white walkers, and even fewer people know where to get it. That's why Sam is such a crucial character. He's one of the few who know that dragon glass and valyrian steel can kill WW.

Put those two things with Danny's dragons, and humanity has a their only chance. It will take all of this season for them to make that realization, though.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I don't think Sansa, as yet, understands the complexities of ruling; she's never been in charge.  

I agree. I understand where she was coming from, but who was she planning on giving the castles to? Presumably there's hundreds of men who survived the BOTB. She's going to pick two and think that won't cause a shit ton of bad blood? 

Regarding Meera, someone please give that girl a solid meal and a hot bath. The poor thing looked exhausted. 

• Love 11

I truly believe that this is a bit of an exaggeration.  She has very real status there.  IMO, Jon was in the process of telling her that she can criticize and disagree and offer alternatives (when they were walking) but she cut him off.  She picked the wrong time.  I don't think Sansa, as yet, understands the complexities of ruling; she's never been in charge.  No leader would permit that kind of public challenge, not Ned, not Robb, not any of them.  It wasn't restricted to Sansa; I don't believe that Jon would have let Davos speak like that, either.  

The Vale wanted the castles destroyed for disloyalty on the part of those families.  Sansa's idea was to take them from the families and PUBLICLY reward those who stood by House Stark when it wasn't convenient to do so.  If I'm a Lord in that land I honestly wouldn't feel there are consequences to betraying the Starks with Jon in charge.  As long as you have an heir your legacy will be fine, which is what a majority of these nobles care about.  If you think you can take down House Stark, give it the old college try, just make sure you have kids and they are kept out of the plot for deniability.  I'd also know that Sansa is decoration only.  She's not abused but she's got know more power then she did when House Bolton was running things.  Jon is the one that needs to be taken into account.  She doesn't matter when it comes to decision making.

She wanted to hold off on Jon giving away real commodities that could have been used elsewhere.  I assume they will have to get other allies, perhaps from the Riverlands or someplace else, offering lands is valuable currency.  But Jon expended that on families that have already proven disloyal.  It was clearly something Jon decided off the cuff, the whole thing seemed brought up because of Lord Royce.    

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Potanical Pardon said:
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I can't wait to see the "gift" he's going to have for Cersei. 

It has to be a dead dragon. Which will later be an ice dragon.

Euron is so bombastic, I'd expect him to totally misread the situation.  He could bring her the wrong dwarf.

• Love 9

Winter has finally arrived!  And Game of Thrones too!

The cold opening was the greatest thing ever.  Even though I obviously knew it was going to be Arya in a Walder Frey mask, seeing "Walder" again, speechifying and camping it up, and then just poisoning every last one of the Freys, was epic.  Arya went above and beyond to avenge Robb and Caityln: she wiped out the entire bloodline!  But it was nice getting David Bradley on here one last time.  Walder was a bastard and deserved to go, but Bradley was perfection in the role.  A strangely perfect send-off for him.

For someone I really was indifferent to last season, Euron Greyjoy was actually a bit of a scene-stealer here, with the way he interact with Cersei and Jaime.  Watching him needling Jaime was hilariously, but I was impressed over how he seemed to know just how far to go with the remarks and wiseass comments, and not quite earn the wrath of Cersei.  At least Cersei isn't dumb enough to fully trust him, but I think she entertained the idea more then she would ever admit. But I really don't know what her endgame is going to be, because not only does she really seem to have an enemy around every corner, Jaime is clearly not liking this "new and improved' Cersei.

"No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish.  I'll assume it was something 'clever.'"  Winter might be here, but it sure looked like Littlefinger felt that burn!  Sansa's just spitting hot fire this season, I see.  Not surprised though that she and Jon are butting heads.  Really not quite sure what the solution is, because on one hand, I can see why Sansa is hesitant to allow the Houses who betrayed them reclaim their castles which are apparently an important step in protecting the North, but on the other hand, I also see Jon's point that it isn't quite fair to punish the children for the sins of their parents, since it's doubtful that they really had any say in the matter.  Although, considering how young they looked, I really hope they got some wise advisors!  I wish Davos had tried to offer council, but maybe he's waiting for a better time.

Turns out training for a Maester kind of sucks.  The montage was a bit long, although I did get a kick out of some of Sam's reaction shots.  But, hey, it's Jim Broadbent!

OK, I enjoy Ed Sheeran enough as a singer and he actually isn't a bad actor, but his cameo was distracting, because all I could see was Ed Sheeran and not any type of character.  I guess it was nice seeing him and the other Lannister soldiers actually being legitimately nice to Arya.  Although, I'm waiting for next week to torpedo all of that, and suddenly Ed Sheeran's character commits an act that would even make Ramsay and Joeffery rise from their graves and exclaim "Not cool, bro!" 

The Hound is starting to see that maybe the Brotherhood of Banners are onto something with the whole fire worshiping thing.

At long last, Daenerys steps foot in Westeros (and Emilia Clarke gets to film a scene in Ireland!)  Granted, this must have been an easy as hell script to memorize for her and Peter Dinklage, since all they had to do was walk around a lot, stare, and then she delivers that one line.  Hopefully she didn't flub it, because I can just see Dink going "Come on, Emilia!  You had one line!  One line!  And you blew it!!"  And then a wine bottle just magically pops into his hand, and he starts chugging.

Jorah..... doesn't sound or look very good.

Can't wait to see where they go this season!

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Presumably, he's going to try to get Tyrion and bring him back to King's Landing alive.

I agree.

The way Jaime was looking at Cersei makes me think and hope that he kills the 'mad Queen' before the series ends.  It would be so fitting.

I know someone has to defend the castle where the Wall meets the sea, but damn! that means Tormund will face the WW's first and I want him around until the end.  He's an excellent 'soldier' and he has that gorgeous head of perfectly coiffed hair!  Bonus points for all lusty looks at Brienne.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AimingforYoko said:

...That "two good hands" shot at Jaime was gold.

Pun intended? :p

Also:

Jaime: "Those people I cut down were your kin"

Euron: "The place was getting crowded" <kanyeshrug>

Lol,  I'm looking forward to more Jaime and Euron banter.

I got momentarily excited when Jon got a raven, only to be told it was from King's Landing. A reunion with Bran may be too much to ask from this show, but could they please at least know that he's still alive(for now)?

Nothing more to add about the cold open except Yasssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!  Re watching scene alone will tide me over until next Sunday.

• Love 6

Arya is a really good actress now. All the time watching that brilliant play must have paid off.

Guys, no way the giant was Wun Wun. Not only did he die on the other side of the Wall, I'm sure Jon disposed of the body somehow. Unless you think Littlefinger lent his teleporter to the Night King to snag corpses. I think the close up was just for fully absorbing that they are undead giants now, not that we already knew this one.

• Love 7
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

The Vale wanted the castles destroyed for disloyalty on the part of those families.  Sansa's idea was to take them from the families and PUBLICLY reward those who stood by House Stark when it wasn't convenient to do so.  If I'm a Lord in that land I honestly wouldn't feel there are consequences to betraying the Starks with Jon in charge.  As long as you have an heir your legacy will be fine, which is what a majority of these nobles care about.  If you think you can take down House Stark, give it the old college try, just make sure you have kids and they are kept out of the plot for deniability.

There are two parts to this. First, if you confiscate the properties, what next? It isn't easy to decide who gets them or to deal with the jealousy and conflict resulting from competing fractions who want them, especially when your kingdom is in turmoil and you are preparing for war. His other option was to hold the properties in trust until the heirs came of age, but again, they are all fighting for their lives who has the time. This is why European monarchs sometimes chose to do exactly what Jon did tonight. Second, while some of those lords might disagree with Jon's decision, I highly doubt that they would agree with you that death and leaving their children orphans and susceptible to predators to not be a consequence. Most people really love their children and want to stay alive to raise them.  

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 6