Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I don't trust Pickles. 

I don't either, but I wanted to put it out there because she'd already put the speculation out there. She says her source is pretty reliable.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

That’s a pretty low risk stopped clock prophecy. 

I was just about to post the same thing!

Predicting a Duggar is pregnant is akin to saying the sun will rise in the East tomorrow. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
On 4/28/2019 at 2:31 AM, queenanne said:

Wow, she's just choppin' fearlessly into that mane, isn't she?  No timid reservations there worried about cutting his ear off... Glad he liked it.

Ehh, a trimmer with a big guard on it is pretty foolproof as long as the guard is firmly in place. Even I can do it, and I'm an absolute klutz.

Edited by Portia
typo
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Baby Forsyth #2 due November 2019. 

So...how many are preggo?

Jessa (due June)

Kendra (due late 2019, no specific month given)

Anna (due November)

Joy (due November)

Plus Amy

Almost easier to list the married Duggar daughters and DILs who aren't pregnant. I'm sure JB will be crowing about all the pregnant Duggar wimmin. 

IMO, it's not news when a Duggar daughter/DIL is pregnant. They are just doing their jobs. And nobody in that generation has a number of kids in ten digits yet. Lots of young small families. Or, as Michelle dismissively called Anna and Smugs' brood, "sweet little families." Yawn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Almost easier to list the married Duggar daughters and DILs who aren't pregnant. I'm sure JB will be crowing about all the pregnant Duggar wimmin. 

IMO, it's not news when a Duggar daughter/DIL is pregnant. They are just doing their jobs. And nobody in that generation has a number of kids in ten digits yet. Lots of young small families. Or, as Michelle dismissively called Anna and Smugs' brood, "sweet little families." Yawn.

When the first few babies were arriving it was interesting. Waiting for Jinger was news...... now this is just same old same old. Big deal.  

• Love 10

Isn't it a bit soon for Joy to be having another one after her emergency C-section? How old is Gideon?..I think he's only 1. Joy had better get herself some REAL, qualified obstetrical care after her last fiasco.

• Love 10
(edited)

Joy and Austin's Big News! 

May 1, 2019

The Bible is right, there is no greater JOY than seeing your children walk in truth. We have loved watching Austin and Joy build their lives together as a married couple and as parents. Their love for God, each other, Gideon, and others is genuine and inspiring. We could not be more thankful as we watch their lives unfold day by day. A new baby will bring even more joy and blessings to their lives and ours. We are on cloud nine that another grandbaby will make a debut in 2019! - JimBob and Michelle

Followed by:

Our favorite math is addition and we are very excited to share that the Forsyth family is adding a member! Marriage and being a mom and dad to Gideon has already far exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to loving another little one and seeing what special dynamic he or she brings to our family. Table for 4 sounds perfect! - Joy and Austin

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The babies will be 21 months apart. Not that bad, even for a C-section.

I didn't have a C-section, but, my two are 21 months apart.  That was it for me, so when the second started sleeping through the night it got much easier.  But, if things go according to their plans, the next one will come along, then the next one, etc. and it won't get easier for a long time.

• Love 3

At least they didn’t say “Table for 4 sounds like a good beginning.” Maybe Austin isn’t on the endless baby train. 

But it is awful to remember that Austin follows the child training approach of the Pearls and so cute little Gideon has most likely already been subjected to blanket training. 😪

When she got married, Joy said she wanted as many as God will give them. Since her c-section she's been talking more cautiously about having more kids. I thought she and Austin did a better job than Jill and Derick about her c-section. (Austin said something about the health of mother and child being the most important). In the US Weekly interview last year with Kendra (who was pregnant with Garrett) and Jinger (pregnant with Felicity), they asked all three about more children. Joy said "Austin and I love children, so we'll see." 

I'm still nervous for her. Her kids will be closer in age than Israel and Samuel.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

May 1, 2019

The Bible is right, there is no greater JOY than seeing your children walk in truth. We have loved watching Austin and Joy build their lives together as a married couple and as parents. Their love for God, each other, Gideon, and others is genuine and inspiring. We could not be more thankful as we watch their lives unfold day by day. A new baby will bring even more joy and blessings to their lives and ours. We are on cloud nine that another grandbaby will make a debut in 2019! - JimBob and Michelle

Followed by:

Our favorite math is addition and we are very excited to share that the Forsyth family is adding a member! Marriage and being a mom and dad to Gideon has already far exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to loving another little one and seeing what special dynamic he or she brings to our family. Table for 4 sounds perfect! - Joy and Austin

I think I am going to be sick!

(edited)

Ugh, dumb dumb kids. Hopefully she actually gets competent care and goes to the hospital right away for labor this time. Jill needs to stay FAR AWAY from Joy. Their luck may run out if they go for another traumatic birth ending in C section. They are playing with fire.  I know I am asking too much that they actually learn from Jill's mistakes but maybe Austin did and will put his foot down.

If Joy didn't have the first c section and was married to someone else I think she could be the 'next MEchelle'. I feel like Austin will have no problem being celibate to stop procreating if they start to get out of control/ are instructed to wait/Joy has serious complications

Kendra on the other hand, gets my vote for next Mechelle. very young, fertile, uncomplicated vaginal birth, her and Joe are probably too stupid/brainwashed ( both?) to think beyond their cult beliefs.  

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t cut their heads off, this is the way they posted it!

A2C516F8-2258-4672-900E-C227F0042269.jpeg

01137E73-3DFC-4FD5-B0AA-960E8E69C9AE.jpeg

They somehow managed to have an even weirder announcement photo than Joe and Kendra. . . . 

Like, come on, Duggars, how hard is it not to have it look like the Headless Horseman family is having another kid.

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I'm surprised they didn't wait for or get a paid announcement for #2 like Joe and Kendra. Maybe they're breaking away from the show?

Also JB and Michelle congratulated her without saying what number this furture grandchild will be. Hopefully this plus Anna is sixteen. 

At least they told what month she was due. (Ben and Jessa, Joe and Kendra--- hmmm, paid announcements are more vague. Interesting. )

• Love 3

My kids are 21 months apart, and it’s great in many ways. It felt like we had all the hard parts together and now we are having an easier phase (they’re now 11 and 9). I liked getting all the diapers and breastfeeding and hard nights and child proofing done all at once, but it was insane enough that it made me completely sure I was done after those two! I can’t imagine continuing at that rate!

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I'm surprised they didn't wait for or get a paid announcement for #2 like Joe and Kendra. Maybe they're breaking away from the show?

Also JB and Michelle congratulated her without saying what number this furture grandchild will be. Hopefully this plus Anna is sixteen. 

At least they told what month she was due. (Ben and Jessa, Joe and Kendra--- hmmm, paid announcements are more vague. Interesting. )

They got a write-up in Us Weekly.

• Useful 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

Isn't it a bit soon for Joy to be having another one after her emergency C-section? How old is Gideon?..I think he's only 1. Joy had better get herself some REAL, qualified obstetrical care after her last fiasco.

Yes & I hope she gives birth in a hospital none of this birthing at home nonsense. 

Also is having babies a competition FFS slow your roll. 

Edited by Puffin
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Puffin said:

Yes & I hope she gives birth in a hospital none of this birthing at home nonsense. 

Also is having babies a competition FFS slow your roll. 

Of course it’s a competition! What else do they have going for them?

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Baby Forsyth #2 due November 2019. 

So...how many are preggo?

Jessa (due June)

Kendra (due late 2019, no specific month given)

Anna (due November)

Joy (due November)

Plus Amy

I'm sure Abbie and Lauren are pregnant, too, and we could soon have Jill and Jinjer!  What a bonanza for JimBob!  He is salivating at the thought of the multi-pregnancies and resulting VSE for each birth, and full season devoted to every ginder reveal, baby shower, nursery preparation, etc will keep them rolling in cash for the foreseeable future.  

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

May 1, 2019

Followed by:

Neither this nor the instragram announcement read like they composed this at all.  Perhaps this is Austin's writing, but it bears no resemblance to what we've seen from Joy in the past.  "Our favorite math is addition", ugh, and the silly rhyme in their post.  

• Love 9

I agree with @awaken that Abbie and Lauren are likely pregnant too. They could produce 6 kids before the end of the year. 7 if Jill is. I doubt Jinger is.

Good jobs ladies on doing your part to stay relevant to TLC. 😏

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I agree with @awaken that Abbie and Lauren are likely pregnant too. They could produce 6 kids before the end of the year. 7 if Jill is. I doubt Jinger is.

Good jobs ladies on doing your part to stay relevant to TLC. 😏

I agree with this, although the men also had a part in making this happen as well. 😉

• LOL 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I agree with this, although the men also had a part in making this happen as well. 😉

Yes, but the men really enjoyed it. Except Josiah. 

Between faking the orgasms, carrying the giant babies for nine months, and having medically scary births, often without benefit of attendant medical personnel, the women are working their asses off. 

For the guys, the whole thing is just a few quickie orgasms and it's off to the races. And then the kids emerge with the guys' names on them. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Yes, but the men really enjoyed it. Except Josiah. 

Between faking the orgasms, carrying the giant babies for nine months, and having medically scary births, often without benefit of attendant medical personnel, the women are working their asses off. 

For the guys, the whole thing is just a few quickie orgasms and it's off to the races. And then the kids emerge with the guys' names on them. 

And this concludes the saga of why I need to buy big gallon containers of brain bleach which will be available in the lobby as you leave the Prayer Closet. Please use your #IcannotbelieveIjustreadtheabovepostcoupon to get your 20% discount.

Edited by bigskygirl
3 hours ago, awaken said:

I'm sure Abbie and Lauren are pregnant, too, and we could soon have Jill and Jinjer!  

Ehhhhh... I'm pretty sure Jill's factory is permanently offline or at the very least closed for repairs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t cut their heads off, this is the way they posted it!

A2C516F8-2258-4672-900E-C227F0042269.jpeg

01137E73-3DFC-4FD5-B0AA-960E8E69C9AE.jpeg

"Use code BABYFORSYTHE#2 to get 15% off your next Citrus & Lemon purchase."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, awaken said:

Also, strange photo with just their torsos pressed together and no heads!

I felt defrauded by the way the photo somehow managed to highlight their asses. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Are they still living in the trailer?  That ought to be tight quarters with 2 little ones. 

I wonder what happened to all the things  they had in the house they first lived in & then sold? In Storage?  Or were the items just on loan from the Duggar Furnishings Warehouse & returned?  What about their wedding gifts?  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

If it makes you feel better, that's 4-7 more mouths just this year alone they have to feed. Imagine the show being canceled after another three years. They could almost double the number of Boob dependents. There's what - like 40-someodd people being supported by the show right now? Jessa better be burying Starbucks gift cards in her backyard!

• LOL 9

Jesus. Five of them pregnant at once? I can't help but feel sorry for Josiah and his wife during this time. She's getting over the miscarriage and is forced to be around giddy women who seem to get knocked up if they share a bar of soap with their husband. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

I'm hoping Joy saw a real OB/gyn since she is holding a sonogram.  Maybe, just maybe common sense sunk in after Giddyup's birth & she realized (or was seriously advised) she needs to see a professional OB/gyn & not Jill. 

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

If it makes you feel better, that's 4-7 more mouths just this year alone they have to feed. Imagine the show being canceled after another three years. They could almost double the number of Boob dependents. There's what - like 40-someodd people being supported by the show right now? Jessa better be burying Starbucks gift cards in her backyard!

Yep. They're gonna PAY for those quickie orgasms. But for some reason, at the moment, they seem to think it's all good.  

(The ones that I really wonder about are the actual Duggar boys and Bin. Austin, Der and Jer have options. Even though Der's a massive bumbler and I think Jer's going down a weird road at the moment, they have degrees, they've worked before and they can work again. And it looks like those two won't have a million kids apiece anyway.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 12

I think Joy looks better with this pregnancy than with Gideon or am I remembering wrong?  Didn't she look kinda swollen and puffy?

Joy looks really nice in her pictures and has grown into a pretty young woman. She seems to be happy and peaceful.  

I don't know one thing about horses and being barefoot. From what you guys are saying, doesn't seem safe but it's probably just a photo shoot.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I think Joy looks better with this pregnancy than with Gideon or am I remembering wrong?  Didn't she look kinda swollen and puffy?

Joy looks really nice in her pictures and has grown into a pretty young woman. She seems to be happy and peaceful.  

I don't know one thing about horses and being barefoot. From what you guys are saying, doesn't seem safe but it's probably just a photo shoot.  

I noticed that too. I wonder if she's paying more attention to diet and exercise this time around? She admitted she lived off chicken fingers while pregnant with Gideon.

• Love 4

Cutting down on the sodium would only help her out in pregnancy.  Hopefully that's one reason she's looking better and hopefully she's seeing an actual licensed and fully trained doctor or nurse midwife this time around.  

• Love 7