Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Shamrocks And Shockwaves

• Start Topic

Ireland is so beautiful.  And these women are so ugly.  LOLing that Heather was in the bathroom and the store clerk was banging on the bathroom, "Is there an American woman in there??"

I want Kelly's blue slouch beanie (wearing while she was packing).  I'm off to Ravelry to see if I can find a pattern so I can knit one.  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Lucelu said:

Kelly is a bunny burner; that chick has no clear sense of boundaries. The girls were bugged because she kept getting in their space physically acting like a child and acting like it is "funny." Then she was inappropriately mean to Tamra which instigated Tamra giving it back to her (basically telling her to back off and dfwm). Kelly then proceeds to talk shit about Tamra to one of good friends on the show (a person that is not particularly sympathetic to her) and brings her kid into it which is kind of a taboo on these shows.  I feel sorry for Meghan staying with her but then.. .Megs has stirred and escalated enough on her own so maybe it's some therapeutic karma to be stuck in a suite with crazy Kelly. Kelly has no concept of proportionate response.

This woman is a drunk unstable toddler. She reminds me of my nieces and nephews. They'll be fighting over who knows what. When we go to bust up their squabbling, the instigator will usually be the first to complain about how the others are so mean, wouldn't let them play, and started hitting. Usually one of the other kids will say that the instigator took half the toys, hid the remote control so that they could only watch what the instigator wanted to watch, and farted in the other kids' faces. This is Kelly. Her drunken protestation that she didn't know what happened and the other women decided to gang up on her is patently ridiculous.

I'm sure all of this will be revisited when Kelly and Michael divorce and he uses this footage to demonstrate that she is drunk and unstable and shouldn't have custody of Jolie.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She also can't control herself when she's drinking.  

Heck, she has trouble controlling herself when she is sober!  There is no controlling her after she's had a drink or 2! LOL

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, bosawks said:

And that one poor bartender who had to deal with a Vicki groping while pouring a Guinness and then, as if he hadn't suffered enough, he had to endure the waltz of the harridans.

Poor bastard.

Oh my god, waltz of the harridans.  That's some good stuff right there.

Poor bastard, indeed. For some reason, I always smell halitosis in my head when Vicki opens her maw.   And to get sexed up by her, my god.  It's like a hag attack, but you're awake.  

• Love 17

Kelly isnt the fun crazy like Camille

Not buying Tamra's fake little breakdown tho. Kelly shouldnt have gone there- but I think Tamra played up her upset-ness with the fake crying breakdown. I can't believe tamra hit kelly tho LOL

And IDK Kelly I would stick with Michael. I mean he tolerates your crazy.

And OMG Heather hahahaha she is so outraged about being kicked out of the store. LOL. I don't know if Heather would have cared that much had they not gotten kicked out of the store

I would like to see Heather on RHNY or BH

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Genie-ologist?

BWAH HA AH HA HA !!!!!  But seriously, as midwesterners, me in SE Wisconsin and Shannon in Northern IL (same neck of the woods) - Hee.  Pronounce it correctly so we know how!  I laughed loudly at this because I pronounce it the exact same way as Meghan/Megan.  Ha!

Tamra's face/eyes/expression when she was uber hyper ventilating while Shannon held her?  GD people - those of you who know their way around a computer need to make a gif/meme using Tamra's disturbing expression.  Well.  Tamra's face looked totally fake and smelled of amateurish bad acting to me .....   Tamra knocks Ryan (from Teen Mom OG) off the proverbial throne tonight because his eyes were crazy as FUCK in tonight's episode and viewers are going ape shit over in that thread.  

I.cannot.unsee.Tamra's.scary.eyes.     But the question is, is it real?  Over acting much?

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 7

These women need to stop making the shit stirring so obvious. There was no reason for Shannon to tell Tamra what Kelly said. Other than to cause drama.

I would definitely be more of a "Megha n" if I went on a trip to Ireland. I would so much rather do something cultural than drink all day. 

Normally I'm pretty ok with Heather but she's become really holier than thou this season, first with kicking Kelly out of a party that she was not the hostess of, then telling Kelly she needed to be quiet and to turn around on the bus, like she was scolding her 5 year old child. And yeah the whole freaking out because they were kicked out of the store was just the height of her superficial ignorance. 

Erm so Vicki is supposedly in love with this Steve but she's flirting with the bartender? 

Felt sorry for all those people in the pub that had to put up with the drunken screaming. 

I love how Tamra was all about defending Kelly when she did things to other people, then as soon as she's on the receiving end of it, she stops defending her. That being said, Kelly did hit extremely below the belt. But Shannon also should not have blabbed to Tamra about what Kelly said. We've all said things in anger to our friends in private. I can actually understand (to a degree) where Kelly was coming from, it's not like she said that directly to Tamra's face. 

This trip was so wasted on them (no pun intended). 

• Love 14

Vicki dancing is super unfunny. What a joke.

Also of course Vicki doesn't stick up for her supposed friend Kelly. Do not like Kelly at all but Vickie is such a backstabbing bitch. I feel like Kelly wanted to say that but couldn't.

Shannon is awesome like usual lol.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Actually, after watching the rest of the episode, lol, I take it back about Kelly, she's not just dumb, she's really really crazy. Like murderer crazy. Like set the house on fire after clubbing you crazy. I'm scared of her.

I think she may be an angry alcoholic.  This is NOT a diagnosis, just an observation. 

Im scared of her also.

• Love 12

Kelly saying to Michael (I think it was Michael) that these women are so immature.  No mention of how this all got started:  Kelly nose flicking people and thinking it was funny.  It's a joke.  She and John from RHNY should get together and they can flick the heck out of one another.

Sorry Heather, Judaism is not a race.  It wasn't a racist statement made by Kelly.  It was stereotyping ignorant comment.  And Kelly, BTW,  just because you're Latino doesn't mean you can't be a racist. 

Shannon is fun when Shannon wants to have fun on the trips.  Kelly and Vicki are embarrassments. 

l wouldn't be surprised that Tamra didn't get the story straight about the 'real a tor' but that's what happens when you gossip Kelly.  It's always a gamble.

Shannon has enough dislike of Kelly given her history, and I don't really have a problem with Shannon telling Tamra what Kelly said.  Tamra was the one defending Kelly in the past.  Apparently, Tamra pushed, or maybe in reality gave her a little touch on the arm.  Who knows....  But Kelly yelled that Tamra 'hit' her which she later downgraded to a 'push'.

That hotel is beautiful and I love the pubs and whole atmosphere of Ireland.    

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 16
52 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

These women need to stop making the shit stirring so obvious. There was no reason for Shannon to tell Tamra what Kelly said. Other than to cause drama.

I would definitely be more of a "Megha n" if I went on a trip to Ireland. I would so much rather do something cultural than drink all day. 

Normally I'm pretty ok with Heather but she's become really holier than thou this season, first with kicking Kelly out of a party that she was not the hostess of, then telling Kelly she needed to be quiet and to turn around on the bus, like she was scolding her 5 year old child. And yeah the whole freaking out because they were kicked out of the store was just the height of her superficial ignorance. 

Erm so Vicki is supposedly in love with this Steve but she's flirting with the bartender? 

Felt sorry for all those people in the pub that had to put up with the drunken screaming. 

I love how Tamra was all about defending Kelly when she did things to other people, then as soon as she's on the receiving end of it, she stops defending her. That being said, Kelly did hit extremely below the belt. But Shannon also should not have blabbed to Tamra about what Kelly said. We've all said things in anger to our friends in private. I can actually understand (to a degree) where Kelly was coming from, it's not like she said that directly to Tamra's face. 

This trip was so wasted on them (no pun intended). 

Tamra asked her though.  You don't talk shit about a person 5 yards away. 

• Love 23
10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly saying to Michael (I think it was Michael) that these women are so immature.  No mention of how this all got started:  Kelly nose flicking people and thinking it was funny.  It's a joke.  She and John from RHNY should get together and they can flick the heck out of one another.

Sorry Heather, Judaism is not a race.  It wasn't a racist statement made by Kelly.  It was stereotyping ignorant comment.  And Kelly, BTW,  just because you're Latino doesn't mean you can't be a racist. 

Shannon is fun when Shannon wants to have fun on the trips.  Kelly and Vicki are embarrassments. 

l wouldn't be surprised that Tamra didn't get the story straight about the 'real a tor' but that's what happens when you gossip Kelly.  It's always a gamble.

Shannon has enough dislike of Kelly given her history, and I don't really have a problem with Shannon telling Tamra what Kelly said.  Tamra was the one defending Kelly in the past.  Apparently, Tamra pushed, or maybe in reality gave her a little touch on the arm.  Who knows....  But Kelly yelled that Tamra 'hit' her which she later downgraded to a 'push'.

That hotel is beautiful and I love the pubs and whole atmosphere of Ireland.    

Heather was correct, it is considered "racist", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_antisemitism  And I agree with you, just because Kelly is a Latino doesn't mean she can't be a racist. So lets see, first it was AA men,  http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9x052p0d/ , and now it is Jewish people.

• Love 22
39 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

When I was in my 20s I would have loved a pub crawl.  In my 50s?  No.. not at all.

This. I'm almost 40 and I don't understand how they do it. I'll spare you all the description of my hangovers but believe me when I say it's not worth it LOL.

I can understand needing to get faced in Coto because what else can you do when you've been to TGI Friday's and all of the other chains in town (cuz these hos surely never go to any of the nice places), and your kids are Ryan, and also Brianna, and your love tank is empty, and your husband is still not over losing his mistress, and you're too good for this group but you signed a contract and you're still paying on that lot, and you're a miserable hag who's trapped in a marital hell of her own making. But in a foreign country? Bunch of yokels.

• Love 13

LOL at Kelly declaring herself being bullied by the mean girls!  And also at her talking head being all I don't know why they are so pissed off, it isn't like I'm calling them cunts.  She's garbage, but her lack of self awareness is kind of hilarious at times.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 9

Ha - I love that so many others here thought the same thing as I did when they saw Vicki's flowers - that she sent them to herself. 

This episode bored me. I am so over fighting for no reason. What Kelly did was rude and childish but didn't warrant WW 3. But apparently now the ladies are not doing their job unless they create drama out of nothing. Yawn.

So because I was bored the most interesting thing I noticed was that Kelly left on the pub crawl wearing chunky high heels, and even called attention to them. But when she returned to her room where Meghan was waiting, Kelly was wearing runners. So did she take a change of shoes with her? Or was that scene filmed again, not realizing that Kelly was not wearing the same shoes as when she left? That is how bored I was with this waste of an episode. Do they often film scenes more than once when they don't get the desired result? I am calling shenanigans on production. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha - I love that so many others here thought the same thing as I did when they saw Vicki's flowers - that she sent them to herself. 

This episode bored me. I am so over fighting for no reason. What Kelly did was rude and childish but didn't warrant WW 3. But apparently now the ladies are not doing their job unless they create drama out of nothing. Yawn.

So because I was bored the most interesting thing I noticed was that Kelly left on the pub crawl wearing chunky high heels, and even called attention to them. But when she returned to her room where Meghan was waiting, Kelly was wearing runners. So did she take a change of shoes with her? Or was that scene filmed again, not realizing that Kelly was not wearing the same shoes as when she left? That is how bored I was with this waste of an episode. Do they often film scenes more than once when they don't get the desired result? I am calling shenanigans on production. 

Well, many times when I go out in heels, I take a pair of flat shoes to change into just in case there's more walking than I anticipated. Kelly is a nut, though. I think it was a case of all of them collectively just getting sick of her after doing their best to tolerate her. No doubt she was being her normal charming self from the start of the plane ride, and the nose flicking was the last straw. 

Heather's outrage was giggle-worthy, but I get that it was upsetting to have someone bang on your bathroom door and tell you that they're kicking you and your trash American friends out. I get the sense that she missed the entire thing, so that was all she could focus on. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Rina99 said:

Well, many times when I go out in heels, I take a pair of flat shoes to change into just in case there's more walking than I anticipated. Kelly is a nut, though. I think it was a case of all of them collectively just getting sick of her after doing their best to tolerate her. No doubt she was being her normal charming self from the start of the plane ride, and the nose flicking was the last straw. 

Heather's outrage was giggle-worthy, but I get that it was upsetting to have someone bang on your bathroom door and tell you that they're kicking you and your trash American friends out. I get the sense that she missed the entire thing, so that was all she could focus on. 

Why would a salesperson pound on the bathroom door to toss out a customer who wasn't involved in all the noise? I think Heather wrote herself a bit of a script when her show producer came to find her to let her know that the ladies had left the store. I just don't think it happened the way Heather said it did.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Why would a salesperson pound on the bathroom door to toss out a customer who wasn't involved in all the noise? I think Heather wrote herself a bit of a script when her show producer came to find her to let her know that the ladies had left the store. I just don't think it happened the way Heather said it did.

The way I understood it, Heather was seen as part of the American group.  Guilt by association. I'd be angry.

• Love 19

When will these dumb bitches ever learn that when they get together and drink anything with alcohol in it, it doesn't end well?  A pub crawl with them is like dragging each of us individually through hell.  

I'm with Heather - - I would have been mortified to have been kicked out of a store because two idiots I was with are acting like hood rats.  

And Kelly - - Lucky Charms?  Really?  And she couldn't understand what he was saying?  I guess he would have to be drunk and slurring before he'd be speaking her language.

Tamra's hyperventilating seemed OTT to me but I'm mean that way.  So did she really hit Kelly?  

Is Vicki's love tank ever full?  

So Jewish people are genetically endowed with humor so says Kelly Dodd who thinks HER HUSBAND has a drinking problem.  Okay.

Who cares if Heather and Terry had to borrow money to pay for their lot?  

Meghan P.I., get on that.  And be grateful you missed the afternoon of Americans Behaving Badly. 

Dublin is absolutely gorgeous.  I too have roots there.  Would love to go.  And apologize for the RHOC.  Dublin has done nothing to us.  At least not yet.  They might after dealing with these hags. 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

When will these dumb bitches ever learn that when they get together and drink anything with alcohol in it, it doesn't end well?  A pub crawl with them is like dragging each of us individually through hell.  

I'm with Heather - - I would have been mortified to have been kicked out of a store because two idiots I was with are acting like hood rats.  

And Kelly - - Lucky Charms?  Really?  And she couldn't understand what he was saying?  I guess he would have to be drunk and slurring before he'd be speaking her language.

Tamra's hyperventilating seemed OTT to me but I'm mean that way.  So did she really hit Kelly?  

Is Vicki's love tank ever full?  

So Jewish people are genetically endowed with humor so says Kelly Dodd who thinks HER HUSBAND has a drinking problem.  Okay.

Who cares if Heather and Terry had to borrow money to pay for their lot?  

Meghan P.I., get on that.  And be grateful you missed the afternoon of Americans Behaving Badly. 

Dublin is absolutely gorgeous.  I too have roots there.  Would love to go.  And apologize for the RHOC.  Dublin has done nothing to us.  At least not yet.  They might after dealing with these hags. 

Kelly backed down and said that Tamra "pushed" her on camera (to Michael I think), that is until tonight on twitter!  She and Tamra are in a twitter war! LOL

I think Tamra's reaction was real but because of Botox, she can't make the ugly cry face anymore, something many HWs suffer from now days! LOL

7 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Thanks and I get that but I just don't believe it happened.

They all walked in together with a producer (who was filming with his cell phone {no signed release from the store} that Tamra supposedly knocked out of his hands) and Heather went to the bathroom just before the brawl broke out. She was visibly pissed off and I believe her.

• Love 8

Kelly Dodd‏@RHOC_KellyDodd 1h1 hour ago

@TamraBarney I'm in Palm Springs at a detox center we care!! You can't stop! Can you? Let's save it for the reunion can't wait!

Rehab maybe? LOL She is on a roll tonight, going after Tamra big time, calling her a bad mother and more, she is going for blood! I see another C&D letter in the future for her very soon, like after the reunion soon. LOL Oh, and she is now claiming her husbands mother is Jewish and her comment was "funny" not racist. The woman just doesn't get it, she is worse that Tamra ever was her first year. Can you imagine what she will be like if she comes back another season? YIKES! LOL

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I used to go there (We Care). Its a juice and enema cleanse with lots of holistic services.

Thanks for the info. But, IMO, she needs rehab/psych help more than an enema! LOL

• Love 15
Just now, WireWrap said:

Thanks for the info. But, IMO, she needs rehab/psych help more than an enema! LOL

Ha! I said enema but they suck it out with a machine so I think that's called something else. Anyway, it used to be very Dr. Moonish.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Oh Vicki, you little coquette. Have you realized yet that the men (or "boys" as you like to call them) you flirt with, um, don't want to flirt back?

Why did I get the impression that Vicki was "dancing", i.e., flailing and dry-humping the local village idiot or drunk? The others weren't much better with their lame "Lucky Charms" and "Part A" comments. I sure hope those establishments were well-compensated for their troubles.

7 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Heather amused me this episode. I can imagine it must have been mortifying to be lumped in with the rest of those nutbags and kicked out of the store. 

Even more so b/c she was in the bathroom at the time the store owner started banging on the door asking if she were "the American"! Heather only wanted to get away from Kelly the anti-Semite, only to get thrown out b/c of her actions!

6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Genie-ologist?!?! Because Jeannie didn't just sleep in that bottle resting on her laurels until Master needed something

tumblr_ma6ui4w3g41r84iplo1_r1_500.gif

Is it me or does it sound like some serious gotdamn in-breeding if you can just go to a town and tap anyone on the shoulder and there is over a 90% chance they are a relation of yours? I don't know if I would be proud of that. 

I don't think it's very unusual. Back in the "old days", people didn't travel much and usually spent their entire lives in the same town or village. As it turns out, I discovered I am related to most of the people in Greenville, Ohio (or maybe it's Minerva?). I did laugh a little at the scene for next week's show with Meghan taking her genealogist's findings literally and tapping people on the shoulder who wanted nothing to do with her.

Did anyone think as soon as Tamra said she couldn't drink at all that is exactly what she would do?

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

She also can't control herself when she's drinking.  

And yet she takes every opportunity on camera to put her husband down because she says he can't handle his booze. She did it again tonight while she was packing and he remained cool and calm. I bet it really pisses her off that she can't get a reaction out of him on tape. 

6 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Shannon still makes me cringe. She's fun but in a "my grandma keeps trying to make me laugh" kinda way.

I don't ever think Shannon's funny. She tries too hard and I agree she makes me cringe, too. 

The pub crawl: If I started drinking that early I would be ready for bed by 6pm. I can't believe fancy pants Heather thought that was a good time. She just doesn't fit with these nutjobs. She probably pretends she's acting on a sitcom or something. Why does she continue to stay on this trainwreck? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 13

So Tamra finally got a taste of her own medicine?

Good for Kelly. Yes, she is delusional and antagonistic however Tamra earned that verbal lashing. And yes, she is a shitty mother. 

• Love 13