Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Shamrocks And Shockwaves

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

I imagine the site thought the use of "spoiler" in its headline was more enticing. Note, tho, that Tam's tweetie, which is embedded on the site, specifically claims the footage will be shown at the reunion. Maybe a film editor or crew told her not to worry, that it would be included. Maybe Tams is hopin' and prayin' it will be. I guess we'll know when it airs, huh?

My mommy is the bestest mommy ever. 

0210-ryan-vieth-ex-credit.jpg

LOL, yes, Ryan is odd to say the least but how much of that is due to his father? LOL We don't know all the facts about the type of parent/mother she is at all, or any of them, except for Vicki and only her because we saw so much of Briana/Michael growing up over the last 10+ years, the same can not be said of Tamra/kids or Heather/kids. Of course, if Shannon is on the show long enough, we may be able to really see what kind of parent she is as they feature the Beador girls a lot.

I agree, most likely the site went for the most enticing headline they could think of. LOL

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.  You novice.  Feeding yourself to the wolves.  

Tamra is nuts and I don't particularly like her, in fact I was ready for her to go during the Bali trip (the running out of dinner never fails to make me giggle), but I think Kelly is WAY worse.  As someone else mentioned, bunny boiling crazy.  I for one feel like I need a bucket of popcorn and a beer cause this is gonna get good.  CANNOT WAIT for the reunion.  

I have a feeling at some point Jolie will be a ward of the court and that is sad.  Although her new mommy and daddy might just be sane.

She is truly an idiot.  She thought it was horrible that someone (she believes) insinuated that she's a "prostitute" (her word), but I'm willing to bet that CPS would be more likely to leave a child with a prostitute than an absolute nutjob, if that should ever become an issue.   I hope for Jolie's sake that it doesn't, but holy cow, I feel sorry for that kid with a mother like that.  

I'm tending to think that Michael isn't the worst father in the world (or the worst anything for that matter, as Kelly would like us to believe)  The way he wanted her to be able to stay home from school when she was feeling sick made me think that he's pretty empathetic as a dad.  Kelly certainly didn't come across in that way. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

I imagine the site thought the use of "spoiler" in its headline was more enticing. Note, tho, that Tam's tweetie, which is embedded on the site, specifically claims the footage will be shown at the reunion. Maybe a film editor or crew told her not to worry, that it would be included. Maybe Tams is hopin' and prayin' it will be. I guess we'll know when it airs, huh?

My mommy is the bestest mommy ever. 

0210-ryan-vieth-ex-credit.jpg

Some times the best mommy ever has children who screw up and it has nothing to do with parenting. 

I don't like Tamra at all.  Never have.  I also think that children who screw up is not based solely on their parenting.  It's just not that simple.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, straightshooter said:

She is truly an idiot.  She thought it was horrible that someone (she believes) insinuated that she's a "prostitute" (her word), but I'm willing to bet that CPS would be more likely to leave a child with a prostitute than an absolute nutjob, if that should ever become an issue.   I hope for Jolie's sake that it doesn't, but holy cow, I feel sorry for that kid with a mother like that.  

I'm tending to think that Michael isn't the worst father in the world (or the worst anything for that matter, as Kelly would like us to believe)  The way he wanted her to be able to stay home from school when she was feeling sick made me think that he's pretty empathetic as a dad.  Kelly certainly didn't come across in that way. 

I've been joking that this entire endeavor is going to back fire on Kelly. Her attempts to manipulate Michael into showing how terrible he is have only resulted in showing that Kelly is a childish drunk with impulse control and anger issues. Michael will no doubt use footage from the show and tabloid accounts to demonstrate that he should have primary custody of Jolie. However if Michael does actually behave the way Kelly describes from their previous separation, I'm fairly certain that Kelly and Michael will divorce, but poor Jolie is going to appointed by a court to be Kelly and Michael's guardian.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Some times the best mommy ever has children who screw up and it has nothing to do with parenting. 

I don't like Tamra at all.  Never have.  I also think that children who screw up is not based solely on their parenting.  It's just not that simple.

That's true -- great parents can have screwed-up children. And potentially great children can have screwed-up parents and end up, well, like lover boy Ryan (and Josh Waring and Alexis and Rachel Curtin). And, yes, I know that all these cases had fathers of differing degrees of participation but since those fathers aren't on the show offering examples of their respective parenting (with the exception of Frank Curtin and, overall, his camera time was comparatively small albeit weird), I'll stick with what Tams has shown us in her many seasons on Bravo  and in the social media she so embraces and say Mother of the Year she's not and never was. IMO

• Love 7
19 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

So Kelly is saying over on Twitter that she has the court papers to prove that Tamra gave up custody of Ryan. She is saying she gave up custody because of the show and that she picked the show over Ryan. Wasn't Ryan 18 or so when she started filming? I thought she gave up custody (or sent him to live with her mother) back when she married Simon, not when she started the show. Do I have it wrong? 

You're right. The first season Tamra was on this show, her adult son moved back in, much to Simon's chagrin.

16 hours ago, Jel said:

Am I reading that right -- Tamra attempted suicide?

That was a big plotline a couple seasons ago that was punctuated with lots of her dry-heave crying about it. I think she discussed at some sort of women's forum with her mother in the audience and threw her under the proverbial bus.

• Love 5

Thanks zoeysmom and Ubiquitous, and now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember some second hand awkwardness for Tamra's mom.

I don't know what Kelly hopes to gain from producing "court documents" proving Tamra gave up her son. Even if she did, even if Ryan came to live with her and Simon after the show began, digging up evidence like that and showing it at a reunion is only going to make Kelly look bad for having done it in the first place. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

So Kelly is saying over on Twitter that she has the court papers to prove that Tamra gave up custody of Ryan. She is saying she gave up custody because of the show and that she picked the show over Ryan. Wasn't Ryan 18 or so when she started filming? I thought she gave up custody (or sent him to live with her mother) back when she married Simon, not when she started the show. Do I have it wrong? 

What?!  Kelly didn't study very well when she watched the early seasons.  I'm not sure why Tams had her mother raising Ryan (he was hard to handle, Simon didn't want him around, mental health issues all could be at play).  But she sure as shit didn't toss him out to be on this show.  If anything, he got more back into her life BECAUSE of the show.  It gave Simon and her a storyline beyond Rolex watches and 40th birthday parties in their first season.  I'm no Tamra fan, but like Bethenny, she "self produces" very well by coming up with storyline arcs and conflicts for each season.  Debatable how interesting or successful they are, but even "bodybuilding contest prep" is far better than say BH's "who said the 'M' word" dance for over a dozen episodes.

• Love 7
On 10/13/2016 at 3:06 PM, ElDosEquis said:

No, I think you grew up in a time when things were named with common names, not 'proper' or brand names.

I spent a weekend listening to a fucking asshole whine about losing his "oakleys" - lost on the first day and worked into every conversation there after.

"I wish I had my Oakleys", "Hey if you see my Oakleys" "Those Oakleys cost me 125 dollars" "Are those my Oakleys?"

------------------

Me: "Come on, let's go get you a pair of sunglasses!"

Asshole: "Twenty five dollars? My Oakleys cost more than THAT!"

Hmm, Not only was I listening to this all weekend, the SOB refused a goodwill gesture - 25 dollars was a good price for me to pay to have him STFU.

When people insert brand names when talking about their possessions, I tune them out.

The only thing that has a first name is O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has second name it's M-A-Y-E-R..

Nice of the company to give us a song to spot fakes. You know it's counterfeit if it says Oskar Mire.

• Love 2

Why in the hell does Bravo insist on subjecting other countries to these disgusting women? I've been to Ireland and am so embarrassed by their horrible behavior. The screeching, the fighting, the lack of manners, and the lack of respect for those lovely Irish people makes me sick. 

I know Kelly is a big time asshole, but Tamra's meltdown was so unbelievable. She had the right to be upset, but her performance in the vehicle with Shannon was piss poor acting at best. Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to keep their orange.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

This is true, but you can view the shows in which he is on and realize she never held him accountable for anything (and Simon did try to give him structure and she resented him) and now when he screws up again she's giving him $$ for housing.  He's never had to fail.  So I don't think her parenting skills help Ryan.  And maybe Sidney has figured that out early in life.

• Love 6

The thing that makes Kelly so much worse, IMO, is that she has said herself that she is afraid of losing her own daughter. A good part of her storyline is that she is trapped in a horrible marriage to a man she basically detests because she is afraid she will lose her kid. So has said she is afraid she will turn against her in a nasty divorce. So she goes after Tamra, a person who has for the most part been pretty good to her. A person who finds herself in a terrible situation with her own daughter because of a painful and ugly divorce. 

I never liked Tamra back in the Gretchen days, but was sometimes conflicted in the ways that she behaved. The way she was so determined to show the world that Gretchen was a liar with regard to the stuff with Jeff. Tamra was 100% convinced she was doing it all for a storyline and to look sympathetic, all the while having herself a boyfriend on the side that she kept well away from the cameras. I thought that Tamra became too obsessed with proving Gretchen a liar, but I also got that it must have been frustrating to work with this gal who Tamra believed wasn't really the caring and compassionate caregiver she wanted the world to believe. At least in the context of their situation, it had everything to do with the storyline. Tamra wasn't going after stuff that wasn't part of the story. That is what I don't get about the deal with Kelly. Tamra hasn't made the deal with her daughter part of her story - except on a couple of occasions when it is mentioned. Tamra herself doesn't talk much about it. She said last year that she was livid when Vicki brought it up (in the context that she needed to be more careful about how she behaved, unless she wanted to lose custody of another child). Tamra said when she saw the footage she lost her mind because everyone had always respected her decision to not talk about the stuff with Sidney on camera.

So in defending herself, Kelly is going all Donald Trump style scorched earth on Tamra by apparently getting hold of court records about Tamra giving up custody of Ryan. I don't get why, unless it is simply an attempt to make Tamra look very bad, which Kelly believes will make her look better by comparison? I think it will be a big fail, and that the only reality will be that Kelly might actually be the one person who might make people take Tamra's side, which I didn't think I would ever see. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, parisprincess said:

She had the right to be upset, but her performance in the vehicle with Shannon was piss poor acting at best.

Extremely poor overacting, but still hilarious!  I wonder what she thought when she saw the show.  She should have claimed to have a seizure as the result of the ATV accident.

• Love 5
On 10/12/2016 at 0:37 PM, ghoulina said:

Kelly IS a total hypocrite. She's also a crappy mother herself, so I am not to keen to listen to anything she has to say about parenting. 

Tamra may very well be the worst mother in the OC, but Kelly wasn't saying it because she really believed it. She was saying it because she KNEW it would push buttons. I hate fighting like that. Keep to the relevant issues at hand. Resulting to low shit like that just makes you look ignorant and incapable of handling an argument like an adult. 

Kelly's behavior problems remind me of a book I read last year titled "Evil Genes: Why Rome Fell, Hitler Rose, Enron Failed, and My Sister Stole My Mother's Boyfriend" that has a funny little joke paragraph parodying a mental health hotline recording that goes something like:

For Obsessive Compulsives, please push 1 repeatedly.  For Schitzophrenics, please wait for the voices in your head to tell you which number to push.  For Borderline personalities, please hang up now.  You've already pushed everyone's buttons.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 10
On 10/12/2016 at 4:21 PM, sasha206 said:

What in the fuck was that god awful outfit that Kelly was wearing?  Frumpy white skirt with some balck leather coat and clunky heels?

OMG, that dreadful skirt she was wearing at the end of the ep!  The clothing choices of some people really elude me sometimes.  All asymmetrical hem garments, be they dresses or skirts, look frumpy and weird on almost all women's figures, no matter age of the wearer.  Unless you're wearing one on the catwalk, where all absurd looking clothing is seen as genius art, then okay.  But send all of 'em directly to Big Lots after the fashion show, cuz they're just fugly.

• Love 4
On 10/13/2016 at 2:19 PM, sasha206 said:

It's been ages since I watched the years when Simon was on the show.. All I remember from him was that he didn't like Tamra's shenanigans -- the partying all the time, the dressing sleazy.  I got the sense that he married someone who changed into something else when she got on the show.  And he didn't want to give Ryan the free ride she was content in giving and she didn't like him actually providing that structure.  So Simon being "controlling" to me just seemed like someone that didn't like the trainwreck he was watching and wanted to reign it in.  I mean, who wouldn't be appalled, embarrassed, disgusted by that behavior?  

See, I have a different take on Simon the Terrible.  The impression I got from all his "controlling" behavior was this.  Staid little whitebread Simon was probably quite smitten with Tamra when he first met her, and of course was well aware of the person Tamra was -- very attractive, good-time party girl with a foul mouth who's crazy shakes in the sack.  And he was obviously okay with it, because he actually married the oh-so attractive, provocative and sexy young woman to make her his very own play toy.

And he also probably went to some lengths to bond a bit with young Ryan, thinking he'd have the power along the way to straighten everyone out to his liking.  But I don't think Tamra changed one bit after the wedding, and that was where Simon's problems began.  Once married, the good-time girl who loves to party it up and wear revealing clothes was not what he was really looking for in a wife,  So he was always on her case to tone that shit down and behave in a manner that he considered respectable now that she was Mrs. Simon Barney. 

He got schooled, didn't he?

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Kelly's behavior problems remind me of a book I read last year titled "Evil Genes: Why Rome Fell, Hitler Rose, Enron Failed, and My Sister Stole My Mother's Boyfriend" that has a funny little joke paragraph parodying a mental health hotline recording that goes something like:

For Obsessive Compulsives, please push 1 repeatedly.  For Schitzophrenics, please wait for the voices in your head to tell you which number to push.  For Borderline personalities, please hang up now.  You've already pushed everyone's buttons.

I love that.  I am always looking for book suggestions too! Was it an interesting book? 

10 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

I love that.  I am always looking for book suggestions too! Was it an interesting book? 

LOVED it!  The author has a great writing style and I also learned some stuff too.  One thing I found fascinating is how she explained a theoretical connection between narcissism and brain changes from having contracted the polio virus.  The narcissist in my life had polio as a child.  Now whether or not there's really any connection, who knows?  But the theory totally intrigued me.

• Love 2

Haven't posted here before; I usually just watch, get mad, swear I won't watch again, but then I get sucked in, again!

I'm embarrassed because this group managed to confirm what so many outside of the US think; the ugly American.I Personally think Heather was right to be upset that she was tracked down in the ladies room and told to leave the store. She had no part in that crap-fest, but got painted with the same brush.

They couldn't even shut up during the dance exhibition and be respectful and attentive; their cat calls and howling like loons made us all look bad, imo.

Kelly is one of the most ignorant, vile, phoney, individuals to ever disgrace the RHO franchise. (As a rather funny, but ignorant aside,  in several instances she called Shannon a shit "disturber" rather than "stirrer").  A quiet day at a spa is shattered by the sound of her voice yelling during a massage! I used to think Tamra was the "low-rent" member of the cast (the sex party, etc), but she has risen closer the top because Kelly is not the bottom feeder. She can't shut that mouth; remember when she said, (out loud, at Shannon's party) she understood why Shannon's husband had an affair, and now, after even more stupidity, she has to say something about Tamra's daughter.  Fight with, and about, anyone you want, but don't involve their kids!

When she is challenged,usually after she screams, "You're a fu-king----(you fill in the blank)," she relates the situation as everyone ganging up on her because they are all soooo meeeeeannn...while she desperately tries to muster up some crocodile tears.

I can't watch the "reunion; the last Kelly-rant was my last. I won't watch again until she is off the show.

• Love 10
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, sasha206 said:

That kid needed someone who was the parental dick.  He didn't get any support from Tamra.  So of course, Ryan is going to view him as being a dick when Tamra is viewing him that way.

I had forgotten about that part. I think Tamra and Ryan had a very inappropriate relationship and Simon resented it.

Upon second viewing, I noticed

• Kelly accused Heather of getting a loan because they "couldn't afford the lot"
  • Tamra asked Shannon what Kelly said, not what I originally thought.
  • Kelly's shoes changed to sneakers at some point of their bar crawl.
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ubiquitous said:

I had forgotten about that part. I think Tamra and Ryan had a very inappropriate relationship and Simon resented it.

Upon second viewing, I noticed

• Kelly accused Heather of getting a loan because they "couldn't afford the lot"
  • Tamra asked Shannon what Kelly said, not what I originally thought.
  • Kelly's shoes changed to sneakers at some point of their bar crawl.

Kelly doesn't seem to understand that if they "couldn't afford" the lot, they would never have been able to secure a loan to buy it either! LOL

I suspect that Tamra heard what Kelly was saying to Shannon or at least part of it and that is why she asked Shannon. IMO, Kelly wanted Tamra to hear/know because she was looking for a fight, which is something she routinely does from what we have seen.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly doesn't seem to understand that if they "couldn't afford" the lot, they would never have been able to secure a loan to buy it either! LOL

I suspect that Tamra heard what Kelly was saying to Shannon or at least part of it and that is why she asked Shannon. IMO, Kelly wanted Tamra to hear/know because she was looking for a fight, which is something she routinely does from what we have seen.

Except for Donald Trump in Atlantic City and the housing bubble, banks have traditionally not been in the business of giving loans to individuals or entities who don't have the capacity to repay the loan. Housewives are always coming to the world's weirdest dumbest conclusions.They had to get a loan that means they're broke. No, it means that they may not have had a couple million (or however much the lot cost) liquid. It reminds me of this story my sister-in-law told me about shopping in Target with her 3 year old. He saw something that had fallen off the shelf and he told his mom that he got to keep it because it was on the floor. She of course asked him why he thought that. He said they put everything that they want to sell on a shelf with a price. This was on the floor and there was price the floor so that means it's free. My sister-in-law argued with him for awhile. He didn't believe her so he marched over to a cashier and made his floor means free argument. The cashier replied that the item had just fallen on the floor, it did cost money, and as a small child my nephew didn't have enough money to buy the item. All of this is to say that drunken Kelly is making the same kind of dumb arguments that a 3 year old makes.

I think when Kelly made her awful jab about Tamra and her daughter Kelly and Shannon were half a block behind the others. However when Shannon chastised Kelly, it looked like Shannon and Kelly were standing right behind the others as they all prepared to cross the street. I think Tamra asked about what Kelly said because she heard Shannon tell Kelly to not say that.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I'd really like to know if she and Michael have any current loans. Or do they pay for every single thing out of pocket?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'd really like to know if she and Michael have any current loans. Or do they pay for every single thing out of pocket?

I think its pretty obvious that Kelly has never taken care of her own finances beyond possibly paying a few general bills before she was married because she doesn't have a clue. Since her home is for sale I guess she'll just have to wait for an all cash offer because anything else means the buyer can't afford it. She's dumb, has anger issues, no storyline and wore the ugliest white skirt ever so I hope a one and done. (but I think she'll be back)

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think its pretty obvious that Kelly has never taken care of her own finances beyond possibly paying a few general bills before she was married because she doesn't have a clue. Since her home is for sale I guess she'll just have to wait for an all cash offer because anything else means the buyer can't afford it. She's dumb, has anger issues, no storyline and wore the ugliest white skirt ever so I hope a one and done. (but I think she'll be back)

I am pretty sure that white skirt Kelly was wearing was on backwards, looked like a hi-lo skirt if worn correctly.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am pretty sure that white skirt Kelly was wearing was on backwards, looked like a hi-lo skirt if worn correctly.

She's a fan of the lo-hi, apparently.    What a rebel, she's always goin' against the grain, that crazy gal....

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:06 PM, StevieRocks said:

Well, it's lucky that Kelly showed her ass because every one of these classless apes acted like the ugly American, with the exception of the pregnant one. I cannot stand a gaggle of bullies, and that's what these hos are. They pick someone to single out. And as far as Jesus Jugs 2.0 is concerned--Nah, nah, Big Pig--you dish it out with your shit-stirring, and you open yourself up to the FACT that your daughter thinks you're a nasty ho. OWN IT, as you hags love to say.

And Madame Puppet, it's too late to try to act mortified after you grinned and giggled about your "friends'" behaviour in the bar. You're perfectly fine with people acting like a gaggle of hogs, and your predator-mask face is right in the middle of it, so you can miss me with your shame about getting kicked out of the store. You were with a gaggle of hogs-OF COURSE you got kicked out of the store. Birds of a feather...

And Vicki, you (and these hags) make the "hillbillies" from Deliverance look like sophisticated bon vivants, so shaddup.

I just wanted to note that your commentary on this episode gave me my entire LIFE. I rarely literally laugh at loud at written comedy but your (spot-on) posts had me gasping.

• Love 1
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Jel said:

The thing that puzzles me the most is why they all give Tamra the queen bee status in the group. Is it shrewdness, as in a go along to get along mentality? Or are they stupid?

Tamra is one of Andy's bad girls that he loves.  She can do no wrong in his eyes.  Anyone besides Vicki who has gone up against Tamra usually doesn't come back the next season.  Alexis and Gretchen are two examples.  I really can't stand Tamra.  She's trashy with a capital T.  The only thing I give her credit for is finally getting Slade Smiley off of our screens.

Edited by swankie
grammar
  • Love 2

I don't like Kelly and won't be watching much longer if Bravo continues to employ her; however...and that's a BIG HOWEVER: it was despicable of Shannon to continue to push alcohol on her.   If Production is doing the urging for "good TV," please know I don't need no steenkin' good TV.

I just want to say, I lost my husband suddenly on the 7th.  And while my daughter and I are completely devastated, I had this episode on the other day while we were just staring at the TV and my daughter asked me what the deal with Vickie was (she doesn't watch the show) so I told her about the whole cancer/casserole thing and she looked at me and said "WTF?  Dad just died and all we are getting are cakes!  We need casseroles!"  I really needed that laugh in that moment, but it was true, everyone brought sweet stuff to my house.  Think that I am going to stop at the store today and get stuff to make Frito Pie.

• Love 19
39 minutes ago, NewGranny said:

I just want to say, I lost my husband suddenly on the 7th.  And while my daughter and I are completely devastated, I had this episode on the other day while we were just staring at the TV and my daughter asked me what the deal with Vickie was (she doesn't watch the show) so I told her about the whole cancer/casserole thing and she looked at me and said "WTF?  Dad just died and all we are getting are cakes!  We need casseroles!"  I really needed that laugh in that moment, but it was true, everyone brought sweet stuff to my house.  Think that I am going to stop at the store today and get stuff to make Frito Pie.

I'm very sorry about your loss. Glad your daughter could bring some levity to the situation. I'd make you a nice, big tater tot casserole, if I could. 

Vicki? She'd get it in the face. Hot out of the oven. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Vicki? She'd get it in the face. Hot out of the oven. 

Kristin Chenoweth was on WWHL this week and took a pie in the face for cancer awareness something (didn't catch the particulars). Andy gave it to her Big Time but promised to take one next. Vicki needs to apologize and take one too at the reunion. Good PR move and humble pie, literally, baby...

• Love 2
12 hours ago, NewGranny said:

I am so very sorry for your loss, NewGranny.   My heart goes out to you and your family.  

• Love 4
19 hours ago, NewGranny said:

My condolences. At least Vicki's casserole scam gave you a well-needed laugh.

• Love 4
On 10/17/2016 at 7:27 AM, ghoulina said:

Dipshit probably doesn't have Clue One about their finances.  Her interest is strictly in spending the money -- not what's going on with it at any given moment.

• Love 1
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 7:26 PM, WireWrap said:

I also think that Heather thought the comment about Sidney/Tamra was a line that no one should cross no matter what. We have never heard Heather cross that type of line, be it someone's child/marriage/SO, she does not use things like that as ammo against any of them, ever.

Oh yes she does!  On the bus and in earshot of Kelly, Heather whispered to Shannon that she feels sorry for Kelly's kid.  Luckily Kelly didn't seem to hear it or I think she would have punched Heather in the face.  Plus, Heather is always making these armchair psychiatric diagnoses of people when they are upset.  I'm so glad they showed clips of her doing the same thing to Shannon.  Shannon is an idiot.  How quickly they forget.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, swankie said:

Oh yes she does!  On the bus and in earshot of Kelly, Heather whispered to Shannon that she feels sorry for Kelly's kid.  Luckily Kelly didn't seem to hear it or I think she would have punched Heather in the face.  Plus, Heather is always making these armchair psychiatric diagnoses of people when they are upset.  I'm so glad they showed clips of her doing the same thing to Shannon.  Shannon is an idiot.  How quickly they forget.

Yes, she did cross that line in this last episode. Sad, I had hope that she wouldn't lower herself to that level but she did. That said, I do feel bad for Kelly's daughter, just like I do for most of the OTT HWs. LOL

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:28 AM, NewGranny said:

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 11:28 AM, NewGranny said:

I'm very sorry for your loss.

sometimes the littlest things can bring us laughter & it just means everything, doesn't it?

• Love 4
On 10/18/2016 at 11:28 AM, NewGranny said:

On 10/18/2016 at 0:08 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm very sorry about your loss. Glad your daughter could bring some levity to the situation. I'd make you a nice, big tater tot casserole, if I could. 

3 hours ago, teapot said:

I'm very sorry for your loss.

sometimes the littlest things can bring us laughter & it just means everything, doesn't it?

I, too, am very sorry, NewGranny. teapot, great observation. ghoulina, once again you referenced your Tater Tot casserole and now I'm carb loading. Well, I hope you're happy. ;-D

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2016 at 7:27 AM, ghoulina said:

If I had to guess there isn't much THEY to their finances.  I think its all his and THAT is why she hasn't divorced him.  If SHE had funds why would she have gone back to him or stay since she is always complaining?  She was trying to get a huge settlement and he had the better lawyer.

On 10/18/2016 at 8:28 AM, NewGranny said:

I am so terribly sorry.  

• Love 3
On 10/18/2016 at 8:28 AM, NewGranny said:

I'm very sorry for your loss. Glad you shared such a good laugh with your daughter.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

If I had to guess there isn't much THEY to their finances.  I think its all his and THAT is why she hasn't divorced him.  If SHE had funds why would she have gone back to him or stay since she is always complaining?  She was trying to get a huge settlement and he had the better lawyer.

Yeah, Kelly tried to start a fight with her husband about her sucky lawyer.

• Love 2
On 10/13/2016 at 10:16 AM, pkayem said:

When Tamra was screaming at Kelly she said "Don't talk about my F'ING DAUGHTER".   What kind of mother calls her daughter "f'ing?" 

Like when Briana said "don't you dare make sh't up about my f-ing husband" to Brooks?

This episode. It was like the whores of Babylon descended on Dublin. 

Shannon looked like a blind leprechaun in that outfit. 

Kelly is a total freak, and what was with those Pilgrim shoes?

Tamra looked like she was faking it when she was crying. Agree that Kelly was completely out of line, though.

Poor, Ireland, land that I love.  What an embarrassment.