Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Shamrocks And Shockwaves

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, LIMOM said:

I guess I must be different or most likely old as I don't engage in that type of behaviors.

No, I think you grew up in a time when things were named with common names, not 'proper' or brand names.

I spent a weekend listening to a fucking asshole whine about losing his "oakleys" - lost on the first day and worked into every conversation there after.

"I wish I had my Oakleys", "Hey if you see my Oakleys" "Those Oakleys cost me 125 dollars" "Are those my Oakleys?"

------------------

Me: "Come on, let's go get you a pair of sunglasses!"

Asshole: "Twenty five dollars? My Oakleys cost more than THAT!"

Hmm, Not only was I listening to this all weekend, the SOB refused a goodwill gesture - 25 dollars was a good price for me to pay to have him STFU.

When people insert brand names when talking about their possessions, I tune them out.

The only thing that has a first name is O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has second name it's M-A-Y-E-R....

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

This is from Heather's blog...."I don't blame Tamra for her reaction, the catalyst was Kelly and this was what, the FOURTH time I've been around her in public and witnessed some kind of outrageous behavior" So, I think her reaction to Kelly was more so because Kelly keeps ruining group things and going into the store was something Heather wanted to do to calm herself/the others down and once again, Kelly ruined it.

But technically Kelly did not ruin it.  If we are all responsible for our own actions then Tamra is the one who went bat shit crazy in the store, shrieking obscenities and physically attacking Kelly.  What Kelly said was said well outside the the store to Shannon n private.   So imo you have to go back through two people's ill advised actions to blame Kelly. 

• Love 8

I haven't watched the trip to Ireland and now I won't. From what I've read here, I'm so ashamed and embarrassed that these people went to that beautiful place and acted like ugly Americans. No wonder people from other countries think we're a bunch of heathens. God help us.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

But technically Kelly did not ruin it.  If we are all responsible for our own actions then Tamra is the one who went bat shit crazy in the store, shrieking obscenities and physically attacking Kelly.  What Kelly said was said well outside the the store to Shannon n private.   So imo you have to go back through two people's ill advised actions to blame Kelly. 

I disagree because it really started in the pub when Kelly called out to Tamra "To keep walking", which made Tamra turn and ask if Kelly was speaking to her, Kelly is trying to claim she called out to Tamra in jest, as a joke (something she does when ever someone calls her out), which set Tamra off. As for telling Shannon in "private"...Not really because she said it within ear shot of Tamra, which is why Tamra asked Shannon "what" Kelly said inside the store. Yes, it was Tamra that went BSC over the nasty comment but when traced back, it was Kelly that began the fight inside the pub because no one like her flicking them on their noses. This is what Kelly has done all season, start crap, say nasty things and they cry victim when someone blows their top on her because she "was only joking" with them!

Of course, if we trace it back far enough that day, it really started with Vicki not putting Kelly in her place over the nose flicking incidents and instead having Tamra do it for her, which is something Vicki does, cry to others so that they act to protect/stick up for her and she doesn't have to be the bad guy to her "friend". LOL

I also think that Heather thought the comment about Sidney/Tamra was a line that no one should cross no matter what. We have never heard Heather cross that type of line, be it someone's child/marriage/SO, she does not use things like that as ammo against any of them, ever.

• Love 15
On 10/11/2016 at 6:30 PM, ElDosEquis said:

Was it the old menu from Taco Bell?

(Tah-coh) (En-cheer-e-toh) (Buhr-ee-toh) (Bell Beefer)

Damn, that reminds me -- I wish Taco Bell hadn't discontinued the Bell Beefer.  It was my favorite!

• Love 6
On 10/11/2016 at 3:45 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Speaking of which, I noticed Vicki was doing that stupid chest-cross gesture during the fight.

Yeah, I caught that too and I just always gag,  I wish there was some Bravo rule that whenever Vicki pretends to make the sign of the cross, she must immediately have a huge cream pie shoved with maximum force at short range right into her face!  Wouldn't that serve her right -- AND be hilarious at the same time? I would SO laugh and point until I peed my pants.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It seems like Sidney took Simon's side in the whole divorce deal. Simon was more than happy to be on the show when they were married. He was the one who first threw out that Tamra picked they show over her family, and it sounds like Sidney is agreeing. I never liked Tamra back then, but always thought that Simon was worse. He was super controlling of her, so I see no reason to believe he isn't equally controlling with his children. He always came across as incredibly maniupulative to me and probably is with a confused and hurt child. He has said plenty of terrible stuff about Tamra in the press (and she has certainly said her share about him as well). Since he is on record as having lied under oath to make Tamra look bad, I think it is fair to assume this is his character. He can feel however he wants to feel about Tamra and the show, but I think it is beyond shitty for him to not do everything in his control to make sure that Sidney has a relationship with her mother. He worked hard to stop their joint counseling, which I never understood. As Tamra has said, if she is such a shitty mom, why does he drop the younger ones off at her house for weeks at a time while he goes on vacation? If he thinks she is harmful or dangerous) 

He thinks he's winning, but he will lose in the end.  Sidney will resent him when she figures it out.  Maybe it will be when she has kids of her own, maybe sooner.  She'll have a light bulb moment and realize that if he'd truly had her best interest at heart, he would've encouraged and supported a relationship with her mother.  

28 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Damn, that reminds me -- I wish Taco Bell hadn't discontinued the Bell Beefer.  It was my favorite!

Those were damn good, but not much in the world is better than the name "Bell Beefer"!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Right. That's not my question. My question is: if there is no evidence -- on video, on paper, via glottal clicks or interpretive dance -- no way to substantiate Tams' naming her on Twitter, what recourse would she -- a private citizen and not a Bravo employee -- have?

I'm not a lawyer, but I have hired and fired people in California.  How is she going to prove that the tweet is the sole reason she was fired?  California is an at-will employment state and you can fire anyone at any time for any reason as long as it isn't something that falls within a protected class (gender, race, religion, etc.).  Usually if an employer is worried about possibly being sued for the firing you start documenting prior to the firing-- i.e. the employee was late, the employee is not performing job duties as expected.  You don't have to look hard find things to write people up for. 

40 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I guess they couldn't use "Sloppy Jose" to keep with the Mexican theme?

I don't do Facebook, but there is a 'bring back the bellbeefer' page......

36 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Yeah, I caught that too and I just always gag,  I wish there was some Bravo rule that whenever Vicki pretends to make the sign of the cross, she must immediately have a huge cream pie shoved with maximum force at short range right into her face!  Wouldn't that serve her right -- AND be hilarious at the same time? I would SO laugh and point until I peed my pants.

No, no pie...

We'd have a nun come around and tar the living crap out of us for not giving it the proper respect.

Looking back at the abuse we suffered as kids? A few licks as an adult wouldn't 'hurt'?

• Love 2
On 10/12/2016 at 0:48 PM, KLovestoShop said:

I don't know how any decent man would want to be with Vicki

What is the most important adjective (the ONLY adjective) in this sentence.  Her current man may not meet the standard...not HER standard.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

All good points.

However, I still don't think a 15 year-old kid, whose been estranged from her mom for a couple of years now, needs to take responsibility for their parents dysfunction and her choice to be with her dad.  If the other kids see Tamra, then how much poisoning and alientation can he possibly be doing?  Maybe Sidney is just a kid who is perceptive and finds her mother too toxic to have a relationship with.  

It's been ages since I watched the years when Simon was on the show.. All I remember from him was that he didn't like Tamra's shenanigans -- the partying all the time, the dressing sleazy.  I got the sense that he married someone who changed into something else when she got on the show.  And he didn't want to give Ryan the free ride she was content in giving and she didn't like him actually providing that structure.  So Simon being "controlling" to me just seemed like someone that didn't like the trainwreck he was watching and wanted to reign it in.  I mean, who wouldn't be appalled, embarrassed, disgusted by that behavior?  

That's not what I meant about responsibility.  She's not responsible for her parents dysfunction.  In her facebook post, she wrote what her mother has to do to make things better with her.  Sydney also has a responsibility for her actions as well, starting with discontinuing therapy and counseling with her mother.  It's not all about what Sydney 'wants'.  She's not the parent.  She's not the boss.  And a child should never be allowed to do this, except if the child is in a dangerous situation in the home.  Simon is enabling her to do this.

Motorcitymom posted a link to what the therapist had concluded regarding both Sydney and Tamra.  She said that Tamra was a good parent.  Sydney is saying that her mother isn't and that she is emotionally abusive.  The therapist wanted to continue therapy.  Sydney didn't.  Simon didn't.  If Sydney still has problems with her mother, you would think her father would want to continue therapy.  The fact that father doesn't want to continue therapy speaks volumes.  At least to me.  I think much of Sydney's perception of her mother is influenced by her father.  And that's a bad thing.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

That's not what I meant about responsibility.  She's not responsible for her parents dysfunction.  In her facebook post, she wrote what her mother has to do to make things better with her.  Sydney also has a responsibility for her actions as well, starting with discontinuing therapy and counseling with her mother.  It's not all about what Sydney 'wants'.  She's not the parent.  She's not the boss.  And a child should never be allowed to do this, except if the child is in a dangerous situation in the home.  Simon is enabling her to do this.

Motorcitymom posted a link to what the therapist had concluded regarding both Sydney and Tamra.  She said that Tamra was a good parent.  Sydney is saying that her mother isn't and that she is emotionally abusive.  The therapist wanted to continue therapy.  Sydney didn't.  Simon didn't.  If Sydney still has problems with her mother, you would think her father would want to continue therapy.  The fact that father doesn't want to continue therapy speaks volumes.  At least to me.  I think much of Sydney's perception of her mother is influenced by her father.  And that's a bad thing.

Something I believe that may have been suggested by the therapist is that Tamra is allowed to live her life, pursue her profession and she is allowed to talk about her life.  I think Sydney may be a little sensitive about the "embarrassment" she suffers due to her mother's behavior.  Perhaps she should take a look at the people at school that make fun of her.  Maybe she needs to hang out with a better group of people.  At this point is sounds as if Tamra might being doing her daughter a favor by not capitulating to her demands.  I believe Tamra's gripe in her marriage is she felt Simon was controlling.  If Tamra gives in the next time her daughter wants something she knows what strings to pull.  What makes matters worse and the daughter needs to take some responsibility for her part is now she doesn't have a relationship with her brother.  She may be giving up far more than she bargained for with her position.

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I understood that, what I was pointing out is that I believe Kelly did say her name on camera when she initially told Tamra but that Bravo didn't show the entire clip. There was no way for Tamra, or Kelly for that matter, to know what Bravo would air or not and that video evidence of Kelly naming her is out there in Bravo's unseen footage. LOL

Simon married Tamra knowing who she was but expected her to change for him.....the manner/etiquette lessons are an example of this. Her wild side drew him to her and his stability drew her to him but there was never a meeting in the middle for either of them IMO.

As for him being the better parent because Sidney chose him, their son chose Tamra, with the youngest (daughter) being the only one that still sees both parents at this point, soooo using that as a measuring stick as to parenting ability, I think both Tamra and Simon are questionable parents at this point.

I pretty sure Tamra didn't just pull the woman's name out of thin air.  Tamra can repeat or tweet an off air conversation.  It really has nothing to so with Bravo. If the woman has a beef with anyone it would be blabbermouth Kelly.  Much like the situation with her daughter, Tamra has the right to repeat whatever story someone told her.  We have seen a number of situations where the RH have brought in a third party or two to buttress one of their idiotic claims.  Sounds to me like Kimberly Church needs to be more careful who she shares (inaccurate) information with. 

The huge issue between Simon and Tamra was the fact he did not have a job for 18 months (according to her limo meltdown) and then expected her to pass up employment to meet family activities. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Former Nun said:

What is the most important adjective (the ONLY adjective) in this sentence.  Her current man may not meet the standard...not HER standard.

Well he is male so that makes him qualify for Icky

• Love 1
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I understood that, what I was pointing out is that I believe Kelly did say her name on camera when she initially told Tamra but that Bravo didn't show the entire clip. There was no way for Tamra, or Kelly for that matter, to know what Bravo would air or not and that video evidence of Kelly naming her is out there in Bravo's unseen footage. LOL

But how do we know that video footage of Kelly naming her is out there in Bravo's unseen footage? LOL

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sounds to me like Kimberly Church needs to be more careful who she shares (inaccurate) information with. 

But right now the only person claiming Kimberly Church shared information is Tams -- between Tams' daily dose of gym squats and tequila shots, apparently.

Maybe vid does exist of KC revealing proprietary info and maybe Bravo is planning a big ol' Reunion or Lost Footage reveal. But there's really no way to know. At least not yet. Is there?

• Love 4
On October 12, 2016 at 4:05 PM, MatildaMoody said:

I dislike Kelly, but I dislike her because she reminds me so much of Tamra. Put aside the fact that Kelly is actually able to produce tears when she cries, and they are basically the same person. 

• Vulgar language - check
  • Use of offensive/racist terms - check
  • Scorched earth tactics when going after someone whether they are an actual enemy or not - check
  • Willing to go from raging asshole to total victim at the drop of a hat - check
  • Acting completely inappropriately in such a way that their children will face the backlash in their personal lives - check

Seriously, the only reason that what Kelly said was such a low blow was because it was true. And let's be real, Tamra wanted a showdown with Kelly, she just wasn't expecting Kelly to left the way she did. The way Tamra came storming all the way back over to Kelly after Kelly said "keep walking" she wanted a confrontation and was waiting to pull out the info about Heather. 

As for the info about Heather, I would have to know what exactly Tamra and Kelly discussed. Because, anyone can look up what a lot costs and what the last amount it sold for (at least you can here in Georgia - it's part of looking for a new home). So, unless this realtor gave Kelly specifics about how much income the Dubrows had or some other info that she couldn't get by doing standard real estate searches, Tamra was just throwing that out there to stir the pot. 

I LOVE YOUR ENTIRE POST!!!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

But how do we know that video footage of Kelly naming her is out there in Bravo's unseen footage? LOL

But right now the only person claiming Kimberly Church shared information is Tams -- between Tams' daily dose of gym squats and tequila shots, apparently.

Maybe vid does exist of KC revealing proprietary info and maybe Bravo is planning a big ol' Reunion or Lost Footage reveal. But there's really no way to know. At least not yet. Is there?

Well, we did see a snippet of that conversation between Tamra and Kelly, it was filmed, so, right now the evidence we do have leans toward Kelly spilling all the details then.  Hopefully the reunion will answer this but then again, we are talking about Andy's reunions! LOL

Oh, and the fact that Kelly did say that she told Tamra that Heather got a loan for the land, she only disputed that "she", herself did the digging for that info instead of her friend presenting it to her, also leans toward Kelly revealing the woman's name. LOL

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, we did see a snippet of that conversation between Tamra and Kelly, it was filmed, so, right now the evidence we do have leans toward Kelly spilling all the details then.  Hopefully the reunion will answer this but then again, we are talking about Andy's reunions! LOL

Oh, and the fact that Kelly did say that she told Tamra that Heather got a loan for the land, she only disputed that "she", herself did the digging for that info instead of her friend presenting it to her, also leans toward Kelly revealing the woman's name. LOL

My guess is that Kelly revealed the name during their conversation, which was clearly filmed, but that Bravo won't include that footage. Kelly cannot sue the Bravo or their production company, but although complex, this other gal might have cause. She didn't sign any releases to be on the show or give up her right to privacy. Tamra can say whatever she wants, but Bravo will probably be more careful. At least that is my guess.  Some outlets reported that during the surrogacy reveal Brandi revealed the name of the Surrogate, which was actually the most shocking part, and part of the reason that Bravo bleeped out that part of the conversation.  Notice that we often heard Shannon and the others talk about David's side piece, but we never heard her name. I wouldn't be surprised if her name was mentioned, but I don't think Bravo would have included it. 

• Love 2

I don't think Kelly can complain too much about Tamra spilling on social media-http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/10/13/how-low-can-she-go-kelly-dodd-hits-below-the-belt-while-fighting-with-rhoc-fans-on-social-media/

Here is a delightful story of Kelly, mad at someone who posted negative comments about her calling the woman to lose weight, a pig and claiming the woman's infant daughter will be embarrassed of her.  Kelly apparently doesn't know the meaning of limits. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This is what Kelly has done all season, start crap, say nasty things and they cry victim when someone blows their top on her because she "was only joking" with them!

This is like having the annoying guy(s) grope us, rub us, fondle, and try to kiss us--and when rebuffed shouting, "What's YOUR problem?"

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Kelly can complain too much about Tamra spilling on social media-http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/10/13/how-low-can-she-go-kelly-dodd-hits-below-the-belt-while-fighting-with-rhoc-fans-on-social-media/

Here is a delightful story of Kelly, mad at someone who posted negative comments about her calling the woman to lose weight, a pig and claiming the woman's infant daughter will be embarrassed of her.  Kelly apparently doesn't know the meaning of limits. 

By gosh, neither does Tams. Here's a delightful story about Tams from 2014, in which she advises a Twitter follower to work out --

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/41332/20140714/real-housewives-of-orange-county-cast-tamra-barney-fat-shames-her-critics-and-calls-her-co-stars-boring-video.htm

Now, perhaps some posters will focus on Tams' final comment that working out

really does help with being a bitch

-- but since she works out endlessly and remains a vile nasty bit of it, hmm, I'd wager that her words were not meant as a kindly suggestion. IMO and all.

• Love 3

For those of y'all still wondering there is no law against sharing general loan information. Real estate transactions, basic mortgage information, loans using the house as collateral, liens are all public information. Meghan PI could figure it out! LOL

Depending on the state how much information you need to dig it up and how detailed the public record is varies. So the agent did not break any laws regarding confidential information unless she said a lot more than she handled the loan on their first lot. It wasn't a great move on her part, when it comes to finances people usually prefer discretion and losing clients like Heather and her similarly well off friends really hurts if you are working on commission.

With at will hiring you are absolutely within your rights to fire an employee that is making your business look indiscreet, especially on national television. You can choose to fire an employee for literally anything other than being a member of a protected class.

I do think Tamara should have left the lady's name out of it though. It just wasn't necessary to broadcast it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/realestate/sc-cons-0903-housing-counsel-20150902-column.html

As for Heather saying, "I don't care. You shouldn't have said that about her kid." I don't think she was condoning or minimizing Tamara's behavior. I think at that point she was back in triage mode, which she has shown herself to be quite good at, Kelly was fine, she was not physically harmed and not Heather's friend. She was simply shutting Kelly down because she did not have the time or patience to indulge her victim act when her real friend was in a lot of emotional pain on the bus. It wasn't the time to address it or to chastise Tamara for what she did wrong. She wanted to comfort her friend and calm her down so she didn't hyperventilate. She also had not witnessed the altercation so she wasn't working from the full set of facts.

The way Vicki was quite literally pouring drinks down Tamara's throat along with the peer pressure to over indulge was pretty disturbing. It looks like it gets even worse next week with Shannon pressuring Kelly to drink and even going as far as ordering something for her. She is barely appropriate and tolerable sober, she never should be encouraged to drink. It's like purposely spilling water and feeding Gizmo after midnight. You know exactly what will happen she will turn into a mean, ugly and uncontrollable gremlin. Come on!

The hotel guy deserves a bonus or a raise for the way he tolerated and indulged Kelly. That was painful.

• Love 12
On October 12, 2016 at 5:02 PM, islandgal140 said:

Agreed but I have a slight spin on this. I dislike Kelly because I have been waiting for eons for someone to give it back to Tamra the way she has nastily and disgustingly gone after others for years (and not only gotten away with it but thrived) but I can gain no joy from this because Kelly is a complete illogical, mercurial loony toon who can't form a cogent argument to save her daughter's life. 

I don't like Kelly at all. She shouldn't have said what she said about Tamra, but a hit  dog hollers.  I can't find a smidgen of human kindness or sympathy for Tamra just because she and Lucifer are on her a break. That bitch has said and done some heinous, HEINOUS shit during her tenure and a mere dunk into the baptismal font accompanied by a gospel choir from the local African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church doesn't square her with me at all. AT ALL!

I remember seeing the emails between Tamra and her daughter. It was so confusing. At first read, I thought it was Tamra talking to someone her own age that she was mad at, because surely no woman talks to her teenage daughter that way. Then I thought maybe I was reading it wrong - someone must have attributed the daughter's messages as Tamra's and vice versa because the 'daughter's' emails sounded more mature. But nope. They were what they were.  They were truly nasty on Tamra's part. It reminded me of the way she would talk to Alexis.  

Being a good mom is kinda like having manners and class- having to pronounce you are a good mom and have your friends constantly assure you, you are a good mom, likely means that you are not.  YMMV. 

I don't know if it is that Tamra is considered queen bee but I think with Shannon and Heather vs Tamra it is a mutually assured destruction type situation. It is purely a case of Tamra knowing who to fuck with and who to fear. Tamra don't want to fuck with Heather and Tamra said as much not long ago when she and Vicki tried to come for Heather about being too fancy pants. Tamra actually seemed nervous and cowed by having to take issue with Heather's fancy pants behavior.   

As for Shannon, make no mistake the only reason that Tamra is friends with Shannon is because Shannon showed her during her 1st season that SHE IS NOT THE ONE!   Tamra and DuBrow both tried IT. Their intention was to gaslight Shannon and paint her as some crazed nutbag in need of psychology help but Shannon cooled and schooled them. They didn't know that although Shannon maybe high strung and come across as easily flustered, she is clear, concise, makes cogent points and ethered the both of them!  So much so that during the reunion was the one and only time that I have ever seen Tamra utterly contrite, admit she was wrong and apologize without qualifiers. Also doesn't hurt that Shannon became an utter fan fave after merely 1 season so Tamra best not step up wrong to Shannon!

Can I write U in for president? Lol ;) 

Too soon?

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, sasha206 said:

It's been ages since I watched the years when Simon was on the show.. All I remember from him was that he didn't like Tamra's shenanigans -- the partying all the time, the dressing sleazy.  I got the sense that he married someone who changed into something else when she got on the show.  And he didn't want to give Ryan the free ride she was content in giving and she didn't like him actually providing that structure.  So Simon being "controlling" to me just seemed like someone that didn't like the trainwreck he was watching and wanted to reign it in.  I mean, who wouldn't be appalled, embarrassed, disgusted by that behavior?  

I think Simon knew what he was getting with Tamra and thought he could tame her, but eventually realized that was never going to happen and she'd continue to act the way she does, much to his embarrassment and bane.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:39 PM, Anne Thrax said:

How about a nerf football to the head, instead?

23 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Has anyone ever seen Kelly and Trump the Chump anywhere at the same time? LOL

Seriously, though, Kelly is a maniac.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1
On Monday, October 10, 2016 at 9:46 PM, VedaPierce said:

The nose-flicking, very annoying, but that's all it is, annoying. Does it really warrant a huge fight about it?? THEY ARE all SO STUPID! Ugh!

They get mad at a stupid child's nose flick, but it's okay for Tamra to grab behind her and make Shannon hump her ass.  I'd say these women have no scruples whatsoever.  And if you ask me, Kelly didn't hurt Tamra.  She said what she said out of Tamra's earshot.  Shannon is the one who hurt Tamra.  The stupid run-tell-dat bitches are the worst.  Yeah, Kelly was wrong for saying it, but it was in the heat of the moment, and not said to Tamra's face.  Shannon was the one who sent Tamra into her fakety fake convulsions.  Worst acting ever.  It made me laugh it was so bad.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, swankie said:

They get mad at a stupid child's nose flick, but it's okay for Tamra to grab behind her and make Shannon hump her ass.  I'd say these women have no scruples whatsoever.  And if you ask me, Kelly didn't hurt Tamra.  She said what she said out of Tamra's earshot.  Shannon is the one who hurt Tamra.  The stupid run-tell-dat bitches are the worst.  Yeah, Kelly was wrong for saying it, but it was in the heat of the moment, and not said to Tamra's face.  Shannon was the one who sent Tamra into her fakety fake convulsions.  Worst acting ever.  It made me laugh it was so bad.

one time a very very long time ago my BFF was having drama w/her roommate.  I called over there looking for my friend (oh, land lines...) and the roommate picked up.  She proceeded to talk for an hour about everything that my friend was doing to annoy her.

did  I hang up the phone & call my BFF at her mom's & spill every single blessed thing that the roommate said?  damn right I did!

Kelly is way too reactive, she doesn't know better, but you have to watch who you say things to!!!  talk shit all you want, but don't do it with someone's close allies!!!

• Love 6

I think the objection about sharing information had more to do with the fact that when Tamra said Heather bought the lot (first mansion), Kelly said, that wasn't true they didn't have the money and she knew because their lender told her.  People take out loans all the time it is not necessarily an indication they don't have the money-they may just want to keep their money liquid.  Obviously, Kelly used the information in a pejorative sense.  As a lender, the woman had no right to say (if she in fact did) they didn't have the money.  There are federal banking laws that protect the privacy of consumers.  Granted the information is available as to who holds the note, what someone paid for the property, and the taxes they pay on the property.  I don't know of any lenders who casually chat socially about who they make loans to.  It is just not done.  The woman has moved on and is now a real estate agent.  There are  whole host of ethical guidelines between real estate agents and lenders. 

What I find is Kelly's appalling lack of awareness that Tamra is the one (she has watched the shows) that anything said to her is subject to future ammunition against that person.  Kelly saw up close and personal that Tamra took one conversation at the 70's party and carried straight away back to Kelly.  I am not sure whoever used the word "prostitute", but it wasn't the woman at the party.  In fact she said, "I don't suck dick to pay my bills."  How that became Kelly is a prostitute or Shannon set Kelly up defies logic.  Tamra made this an issue for Kelly. It fed Kelly's paranoia.  Kelly and Vicki were mad that Heather had stiffed them for Vicki's birthday and was part of the party planning for a surprise birthday party that she and Vicki weren't included in.  Kelly was mad that Heather asked her to leave the sushi party.  She was gossiping about Heather.  

The only reason the conversation came up is because Kelly got her knickers in a knot when she saw Vicki and Tamra off to the side and she presumed they were talking about her.  Quick check of the room and who did she have in her corner, Heather? Shannon?  Kelly's true anger lies with Vicki who she felt like she had supported (meaning agreed to film with) and now it is the big party and it looked like Tamra was driving a wedge between them.   Kelly has the least graceful, of any RH, to assess the situation and figure out how to not scorch the earth. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, swankie said:

I believe Shannon ran to tell Tamra for purely malicious reasons. 

On October 13, 2016 at 0:30 AM, WireWrap said:

I wonder who told Sidney that her mother talked about her at the reunion? Who disliked Tamra that much to tell Simon/Sidney that Tamra spoke about her/Sidney's problems at the reunion before it aired? That was a really sick thing to do IMO.

It was probably Shannon ;)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 6

I suspect Simon was ok with Tamra joining the show because of the fat paycheck and ego boost. It's disgusting the way they both use their children against each other. Tamra's daughter'/ FB post sound like she was coached. 

If Tamra had quit the show because her daughter was embarrassed by it would they have a good relationship now? I doubt it. I could never be part of something that brought pain and humiliation to my children, but, Tamra's daughter does seem to be trying to control her mother and engaging in a bit of emotional blackmail. 

I still say no matter how upset Tamra was by Kelly's comment, she shouldn't have allowed her to get under her skin. 

• Love 6

I don't mind Vicki that much, because she is funny and sort of goofy. Brianna sucks, however, and I'm glad we don't see her much. Kelly however, is just painful to watch. She seems so hurt and angry and she is always yelling at someone, never happy, and just miserable. She's miserable, and she makes ME feel miserable. She retailates so quickly, and is so quick to scream out faults:

Person 1: Kelly, you are being loud right now, it's embarassing.

Kelly: Well your UGLY. And your plastic surgeon even said that he couldn't help you because you are such a DRUNK that you couldn't have surgery! Your disgusting and vile!

Person 1: That was below the belt

Kelly: It's your fault! You accused me of being LOUD! My child will see this, I'm a MOTHER! You hurt me, you defamed my character! And you upset? Are up crazy?

Bottom line is that Kelly is fucked up. She's going through some heavy shit and she is a complete horrid person who really brings down the show. 

• Love 14
22 hours ago, teapot said:

see, I always think it's part of the fun!  If my girlfriend goes shopping, I'm always asking, "ohhhh what'd you buy?"

My favorite game is "Guess How Much I Paid", because it's always a crazy sale and a STEAL! Those are the BEST!

• Love 7

So Kelly is saying over on Twitter that she has the court papers to prove that Tamra gave up custody of Ryan. She is saying she gave up custody because of the show and that she picked the show over Ryan. Wasn't Ryan 18 or so when she started filming? I thought she gave up custody (or sent him to live with her mother) back when she married Simon, not when she started the show. Do I have it wrong? 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

So Kelly is saying over on Twitter that she has the court papers to prove that Tamra gave up custody of Ryan. She is saying she gave up custody because of the show and that she picked the show over Ryan. Wasn't Ryan 18 or so when she started filming? I thought she gave up custody (or sent him to live with her mother) back when she married Simon, not when she started the show. Do I have it wrong? 

You are correct. Ryan was living with Tamra/Simon when she joined the show. Kelly has gone off the deep end!

• Love 5
21 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It seems like Sidney took Simon's side in the whole divorce deal. Simon was more than happy to be on the show when they were married. He was the one who first threw out that Tamra picked they show over her family, and it sounds like Sidney is agreeing. I never liked Tamra back then, but always thought that Simon was worse. He was super controlling of her, so I see no reason to believe he isn't equally controlling with his children. He always came across as incredibly maniupulative to me and probably is with a confused and hurt child. He has said plenty of terrible stuff about Tamra in the press (and she has certainly said her share about him as well). Since he is on record as having lied under oath to make Tamra look bad, I think it is fair to assume this is his character. He can feel however he wants to feel about Tamra and the show, but I think it is beyond shitty for him to not do everything in his control to make sure that Sidney has a relationship with her mother. He worked hard to stop their joint counseling, which I never understood. As Tamra has said, if she is such a shitty mom, why does he drop the younger ones off at her house for weeks at a time while he goes on vacation? If he thinks she is harmful or dangerous, surely he wouldn't do that. 

No matter what a horrific bitch I think Tamra is, I believe there is a special place in hell for people that try to drive a wedge between a mother and child. Barring addicts/abusers of course. But on the flip side, no one know how truly awful Tamra could be behind closed doors, if this is what she shows the world, what horribleness must she hide? Shudder. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, swankie said:

And if you ask me, Kelly didn't hurt Tamra.  She said what she said out of Tamra's earshot. 

Tamra was only a few paces ahead of her, and Kelly wasn't whispering. I actually think her intention WAS for Tamra to hear her. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Tamra was only a few paces ahead of her, and Kelly wasn't whispering. I actually think her intention WAS for Tamra to hear her. 

THIS.  Based on the previews, I thought that that is exactly what happened.  Until we saw otherwise, I was convinced that Tamra had overheard what Kelly said.  She was speaking very loudly and very clearly.  She absolutely wanted Tamra to hear it.

• Love 15
On October 13, 2016 at 5:19 PM, sasha206 said:

All good points.

However, I still don't think a 15 year-old kid, whose been estranged from her mom for a couple of years now, needs to take responsibility for their parents dysfunction and her choice to be with her dad.  If the other kids see Tamra, then how much poisoning and alientation can he possibly be doing?  Maybe Sidney is just a kid who is perceptive and finds her mother too toxic to have a relationship with.  

I guess if Kelly's husband stepped in during the 70s party and yelled at her knock it off, people would see that as 'controlling'. Damned if u do...U know the rest. 

A man, a boy and a donkey were walking to town, the boy was on the donkey. The villagers stood by and said 'look at that lazy lad! Riding while the old man walks' so the man and the boy switched, the man rode and the boy walked. Then the villagers yelled 'look at that big guy riding while that poor little boy walks!' So they both got on the donkey. The villagers they passed yelled 'poor donkey! Such a burden!'  So they both got off and all three walked to town. Then the villagers yelled 'stupid people! They have a perfectly good donkey to ride and are too stupid to know to get on!'  Sigh. You can't please people. Everyone has an opinion ;)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Tamra I believe had Ryan living with his dad after her suicide attempt.  Ryan was 21 when he started filming so the show had nothing to do with Ryan.  I believe he actually had moved back in with Tamra and Simon after being out on his own.  I think at various times Ryan did live with his grandma but I always thought it had more to do with Ryan having some of his own issues. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Tamra I believe had Ryan living with his dad after her suicide attempt.  Ryan was 21 when he started filming so the show had nothing to do with Ryan.  I believe he actually had moved back in with Tamra and Simon after being out on his own.  I think at various times Ryan did live with his grandma but I always thought it had more to do with Ryan having some of his own issues. 

Am I reading that right -- Tamra attempted suicide?

• Love 1
On 10/13/2016 at 2:18 PM, steelcitysister said:

Right. That's not my question. My question is: if there is no evidence -- on video, on paper, via glottal clicks or interpretive dance -- no way to substantiate Tams' naming her on Twitter, what recourse would she -- a private citizen and not a Bravo employee -- have?

It seems as though that if this name Tamra blabbed can be tied back to the Dubrows loan or real estate transaction, Tamra would be questioned HOW she knew it and if Tamra has no connection to this lady but Kelly does, Kelly would be in the hot seat to discuss being told the info by real estate lady.  I imagine tape could be pulled.  Ultimately its a she said she said situation but Tamra didn't pull this name out of her hindquarters.  All in all I think the only thing that will happen is this woman will have a sullied reputation.  If she sues Tamra or Kelly, IF she told confidential info, it would come out and I doubt she wants that.  If she told the wrong name I feel badly for that woman but I don't think Tamra is THAT stupid.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

You are correct. Ryan was living with Tamra/Simon when she joined the show. Kelly has gone off the deep end!

I'm fairly sure Kelly fell off the deep end a long, long time ago.  Heck, she gone so far she can't even see the deep end from where she is!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.  You novice.  Feeding yourself to the wolves.  

Tamra is nuts and I don't particularly like her, in fact I was ready for her to go during the Bali trip (the running out of dinner never fails to make me giggle), but I think Kelly is WAY worse.  As someone else mentioned, bunny boiling crazy.  I for one feel like I need a bucket of popcorn and a beer cause this is gonna get good.  CANNOT WAIT for the reunion.  

I have a feeling at some point Jolie will be a ward of the court and that is sad.  Although her new mommy and daddy might just be sane.

• Love 7

This site alleges Tams has revealed spoilers that will be addressed at the reunion. Has the reunion filmed already? 

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/10/rhoc-tamra-judge-leaks-reunion-spoiler-over-huge-clash-with-kelly-dodd-001175237.html

Tams claims Kelly followed her onto the bus and continued to assert that she --Tamra--is a bad mother. This is, apparently, what caused Tams to have the vapors. Or, to put it another way, Tams heaved, howled and hyperventilated because Kelly spoke the truth. imo

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 1

This whole mischegas about the mortgage is just weird to me.  Kelly said, in her accusing way, that Heather had to get a mortgage on the first lot because Heather couldn't "afford" the lot.  One can't get a mortgage for something they can't afford (well, bad lending practices by banks aside).  Plus, Heather GOT the lot/loan, didn't default, she & Terry built a house, and they've since sold it and made money off of it.  Kelly made an absurd statement and she's too stupid to know it.  Granted, she may have meant that the Dubrows didn't have cash on hand to pay for the lot outright, but there are more reasons to finance a plot of land than being cash poor.  The whole topic is not even a good "dig" at Heather, and Kelly is too dumb to see it.

The thing that I remember most about Simon was how he frequently told Tamra to quit hanging around with the other women if they got her upset while Tamra wanted to stick around.  That was coded language for Simon wanting Tams to quit the show but Tams wanted the paycheck.  It drove me nuts because at that time, Simon wasn't working, they were upside down on their house, and the only income was Bravo. I think he didn't like her burgeoning independence from him.  Personally, I think he encouraged the older daughter to stay with him so he doesn't have to pay child support for her and can offset his obligation on the son living with Tams.

6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

My favorite game is "Guess How Much I Paid", because it's always a crazy sale and a STEAL! Those are the BEST!

It's been probably 8 years but I will tell anyone that notices my Frye boots I got them NIB for $35 on eBay, the one perk of having stupidly small feet.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

This site alleges Tams has revealed spoilers that will be addressed at the reunion. Has the reunion filmed already? 

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/10/rhoc-tamra-judge-leaks-reunion-spoiler-over-huge-clash-with-kelly-dodd-001175237.html

Tams claims Kelly followed her onto the bus and continued to assert that she --Tamra--is a bad mother. This is, apparently, what caused Tams to have the vapors. Or, to put it another way, Tams heaved, howled and hyperventilated because Kelly spoke the truth. imo

No, the reunion has not filmed yet. Andy asked for questions on Oct. 3rd but they haven't filmed yet, maybe later this coming week.

Yes, Tamra said that we would see Kelly yelling at her in the van at the reunion but that isn't a "spoiler" as it hasn't even been filmed yet! I think it is just her way of letting viewers know there was more to that fight than what we saw, something many/most of the HWs do. Oh, and Kelly has not denied that she followed Tamra onto the van yelling that she was/is a bad mom either, so I suspect it did happen. That article wasn't very accurate at all, they claim that Kelly revealed info about the lot Heather/Terry are currently building on when it was in fact about their old house, not the new one. LOL

As for Tamra being a "bad mom", I don't know that is true, none of us do because we don't have all the facts and those that Kelly and her fans are throwing around are false or only half the story.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, the reunion has not filmed yet. Andy asked for questions on Oct. 3rd but they haven't filmed yet, maybe later this coming week.

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

Yes, Tamra said that we would see Kelly yelling at her in the van at the reunion but that isn't a "spoiler" as it hasn't even been filmed yet! I think it is just her way of letting viewers know there was more to that fight than what we saw, something many/most of the HWs do. 

I imagine the site thought the use of "spoiler" in its headline was more enticing. Note, tho, that Tam's tweetie, which is embedded on the site, specifically claims the footage will be shown at the reunion. Maybe a film editor or crew told her not to worry, that it would be included. Maybe Tams is hopin' and prayin' it will be. I guess we'll know when it airs, huh?

As for Tamra being a "bad mom", I don't know that is true, none of us do because we don't have all the facts and those that Kelly and her fans are throwing around are false or only half the story.

My mommy is the bestest mommy ever. 

0210-ryan-vieth-ex-credit.jpg

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Tamra said that we would see Kelly yelling at her in the van at the reunion but that isn't a "spoiler" as it hasn't even been filmed yet!

Hell, even if it had been filmed, that's no spoiler.  That's like saying it is a spoiler that water is wet! LOL

• Love 2