Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Shamrocks And Shockwaves

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

love Kelly's hypocrisy. Her nasty words about Tamra and her daughter were not meant to be hurtful because they were said out of anger(?) and behind Tamra's back so Tamra was wrong for reacting the way she did.

I wonder if she feels the same way about Nina saying that she doesn't have to suck dick to get her bills paid or when Heather told Tamra that she was concerned about Kelly's language during the Glamis trip. Both of those things were said behind Kelly's back and yet Kelly believes that she was justified in flipping out over things which by her definition were not hurtful because they were said behind her back.

Kelly IS a total hypocrite. She's also a crappy mother herself, so I am not to keen to listen to anything she has to say about parenting. 

Tamra may very well be the worst mother in the OC, but Kelly wasn't saying it because she really believed it. She was saying it because she KNEW it would push buttons. I hate fighting like that. Keep to the relevant issues at hand. Resulting to low shit like that just makes you look ignorant and incapable of handling an argument like an adult. 

• Love 17

I don't know how any decent man would want to be with Vicki once seeing how she behaves when she's off with the girls.   I don't care that she says she's single, as she's dry humping some strange man, she's supposedly involved with Mr Policeman and that deserves respect.  But this is Vicki's MO.  She behaved this way when she was married to Donn and when she was with Brooks.  She's just an awful woman with very disgusting morals who acts like she belongs at the Chicken Ranch in Vegas, charging by the half hour.  That place would keep her love tank filled.  

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I'm wondering if the gym is a tax shelter.  Tamras been broke before, and I don't think she ever intends to be broke again.  Of all the women, she seems the most frugal with a somewhat modest home, and she has worn the same clothes on the show many times.  I've never seen her as much of a spender. 

Kelly, poor dumb thing.  Maybe she just needs a Snickers.

She has them from this board....in spades.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

She's just an awful woman with very disgusting morals who acts like she belongs at the Chicken Ranch in Vegas, charging by the half hour.

I thought, "Surely, KLOVESTOSHOP, means the Mustang Ranch in Las Vegas."  I'd never heard of the Chicken Ranch.  I learn something new here every day and sho nuff, Chicken Ranch is also a brothel in Nevada. If Vicki was to be employed by one, it would most definitely be by the Chicken people and not the Mustang people. 

Assuming either establishment would have her.

• Love 5

I dislike Kelly, but I dislike her because she reminds me so much of Tamra. Put aside the fact that Kelly is actually able to produce tears when she cries, and they are basically the same person. 

• Vulgar language - check
  • Use of offensive/racist terms - check
  • Scorched earth tactics when going after someone whether they are an actual enemy or not - check
  • Willing to go from raging asshole to total victim at the drop of a hat - check
  • Acting completely inappropriately in such a way that their children will face the backlash in their personal lives - check

Seriously, the only reason that what Kelly said was such a low blow was because it was true. And let's be real, Tamra wanted a showdown with Kelly, she just wasn't expecting Kelly to left the way she did. The way Tamra came storming all the way back over to Kelly after Kelly said "keep walking" she wanted a confrontation and was waiting to pull out the info about Heather. 

As for the info about Heather, I would have to know what exactly Tamra and Kelly discussed. Because, anyone can look up what a lot costs and what the last amount it sold for (at least you can here in Georgia - it's part of looking for a new home). So, unless this realtor gave Kelly specifics about how much income the Dubrows had or some other info that she couldn't get by doing standard real estate searches, Tamra was just throwing that out there to stir the pot. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Well, it's lucky that Kelly showed her ass because every one of these classless apes acted like the ugly American, with the exception of the pregnant one. I cannot stand a gaggle of bullies, and that's what these hos are. They pick someone to single out. And as far as Jesus Jugs 2.0 is concerned--Nah, nah, Big Pig--you dish it out with your shit-stirring, and you open yourself up to the FACT that your daughter thinks you're a nasty ho. OWN IT, as you hags love to say.

And Madame Puppet, it's too late to try to act mortified after you grinned and giggled about your "friends'" behaviour in the bar. You're perfectly fine with people acting like a gaggle of hogs, and your predator-mask face is right in the middle of it, so you can miss me with your shame about getting kicked out of the store. You were with a gaggle of hogs-OF COURSE you got kicked out of the store. Birds of a feather...

And Vicki, you (and these hags) make the "hillbillies" from Deliverance look like sophisticated bon vivants, so shaddup.

Preach. 

It sure looked like the women all had a poke at Kelly over the nose flick thing.  They get into a mob mentality to pick on one person and even if that person deserves it, Alexis Bellino, I end up feeling sorry for them.  It ain't right.  And if you're going to poke someone like Drunk Kelly you best know some garbage's  coming back so duck!  Interesting that Kelly called her husband Michael who she constantly publicly and privately trashes, for support.  Which she got.  I hope she appreciates him but probably not.

Why does Tamra always have to wear a belly shirt, or make any shirt she's wearing a belly shirt?  She looks like an ass imo.  Kelly otoh looked smashing in that black jacket with the zippers.  Kelly and Heather (black miniskirt, black tights motorcycle boots, Chanel "bow and arrow" umbrella) win best dressed for me this episode.

Regarding flowergate.  I can totally believe Steve sent Vicki the roses.  Probably the night before they left she gave him a bon voyage blow job that knocked his socks and his shoes right off his feet.  And it was so good he forgot to put his shoes back on.

• Love 5

Tamra knew exactly what she was doing.  She knows Kelly always goes for the lowest blow, and that by doing so, everyone will forget that Tamra stirred the pot.    Kelly is just no match for her machinations.

When she was having her fit or whatever in the van, I wasn't sure if she was going to pop out the aliens chest or was possessing a demon.   Tamra sure is an impressive hyena.  

• Love 6

I will be Meghan. In order to believe that Icky did not send herself flowers, I need to see cell records from both phones, including cell towers, showing he was elsewhere from her when they were ordered. Also I still would not believe it.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, breezy424 said:

No matter how I feel about Tamra, it's sad to me that she and her daughter haven't spoken in two years.  Tamra definitely needs the money from this show.  Simon was never rich.  He was a service writer for a Mercedes dealership (correct me if I'm wrong).  He lost his job.  She was a not so great realtor.  Their house foreclosed.  I understand that Tamra's daughter is not happy about the show but I blame her father for not making more of an effort to encourage, or even demand, his daughter to have a relationship with her mother.  That's not good parenting on his part.  I do agree with him that the children aren't allowed to be on the show.

I don't even understand how a 14 year old gets to decide that she will never see her mother again because her mother is embarrassing.  Not abusive or negligent or an addict or exploitive.  Embarrassing.  I understand her being allowed to choose to live with her father, but, to cut off all contact and terminate the relationship seems like too massive a decision to leave to a 14 year old.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, ninjago said:

I don't even understand how a 14 year old gets to decide that she will never see her mother again because her mother is embarrassing.  Not abusive or negligent or an addict or exploitive.  Embarrassing.  I understand her being allowed to choose to live with her father, but, to cut off all contact and terminate the relationship seems like too massive a decision to leave to a 14 year old.

Wasn't Sydney 16 when she decided she wanted no further contact? She chose to live with her father at 14, but I think it was at 16 after a major twitter war with her mom that she decided she wanted no further contact because Tamra wouldn't stop making their personal issues public. She didn't like Tamra discussing them on the show or in social media and Tamra wouldn't stop. Meanwhile Sydney was being bullied at school over Tamra's antics and Tamra was still acting the like the biggest victim of the divorce. When your teenage daughter is telling you that they should wait to calmly discuss their issues with their counselor and you continue to berate her as being ungrateful and having no idea what you have been through. You are going to have to expect the daughter to not want to be around you at some point. 

• Love 17
23 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I dislike Kelly, but I dislike her because she reminds me so much of Tamra. Put aside the fact that Kelly is actually able to produce tears when she cries, and they are basically the same person. 

I agree.  And that Tamra was able to keep her heinousness under wraps for much of her first season, is actually SCARIER to me than Kelly letting hers out of the bag from the git. 

Tamra and Kelly are both little balls of hate.  Steaming, steaming piles of it.  Always were.  It takes a certain amount of cunning and practice to keep that covered up.

Kelly might not be that cunning.  Or maybe she's just stupid.  But Tamra being cunning enough, slippery enough, SNEAKY enough to fool the audience for a red hot minute, is worse to me than Kelly flying her freak flag, loud and proud.

It's like if Lydia was still on.  She reminded me of a little kitten.  Imagine if she suddenly revealed herself to be a lying, horrible monster.  LOL.  My god, we'd think she was an evil genius for fooling us for so long.  I seeee you, Tamra.  And to a slightly lesser extent, Kelly.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

• Scorched earth tactics when going after someone whether they are an actual enemy or not - check
  • Willing to go from raging asshole to total victim at the drop of a hat - check
  • Acting completely inappropriately in such a way that their children will face the backlash in their personal lives - check

Seriously, the only reason that what Kelly said was such a low blow was because it was true. And let's be real, Tamra wanted a showdown with Kelly, she just wasn't expecting Kelly to left the way she did. The way Tamra came storming all the way back over to Kelly after Kelly said "keep walking" she wanted a confrontation and was waiting to pull out the info about Heather. 

Agreed but I have a slight spin on this. I dislike Kelly because I have been waiting for eons for someone to give it back to Tamra the way she has nastily and disgustingly gone after others for years (and not only gotten away with it but thrived) but I can gain no joy from this because Kelly is a complete illogical, mercurial loony toon who can't form a cogent argument to save her daughter's life. 

I don't like Kelly at all. She shouldn't have said what she said about Tamra, but a hit  dog hollers.  I can't find a smidgen of human kindness or sympathy for Tamra just because she and Lucifer are on her a break. That bitch has said and done some heinous, HEINOUS shit during her tenure and a mere dunk into the baptismal font accompanied by a gospel choir from the local African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church doesn't square her with me at all. AT ALL!

I remember seeing the emails between Tamra and her daughter. It was so confusing. At first read, I thought it was Tamra talking to someone her own age that she was mad at, because surely no woman talks to her teenage daughter that way. Then I thought maybe I was reading it wrong - someone must have attributed the daughter's messages as Tamra's and vice versa because the 'daughter's' emails sounded more mature. But nope. They were what they were.  They were truly nasty on Tamra's part. It reminded me of the way she would talk to Alexis.  

Being a good mom is kinda like having manners and class- having to pronounce you are a good mom and have your friends constantly assure you, you are a good mom, likely means that you are not.  YMMV. 

7 hours ago, Jel said:

The thing that puzzles me the most is why they all give Tamra the queen bee status in the group. Is it shrewdness, as in a go along to get along mentality? Or are they stupid?

ETA: Not just talking about this incident with Kelly, who has her own "issues" . It's pretty much every season.

I don't know if it is that Tamra is considered queen bee but I think with Shannon and Heather vs Tamra it is a mutually assured destruction type situation. It is purely a case of Tamra knowing who to fuck with and who to fear. Tamra don't want to fuck with Heather and Tamra said as much not long ago when she and Vicki tried to come for Heather about being too fancy pants. Tamra actually seemed nervous and cowed by having to take issue with Heather's fancy pants behavior.   

As for Shannon, make no mistake the only reason that Tamra is friends with Shannon is because Shannon showed her during her 1st season that SHE IS NOT THE ONE!   Tamra and DuBrow both tried IT. Their intention was to gaslight Shannon and paint her as some crazed nutbag in need of psychology help but Shannon cooled and schooled them. They didn't know that although Shannon maybe high strung and come across as easily flustered, she is clear, concise, makes cogent points and ethered the both of them!  So much so that during the reunion was the one and only time that I have ever seen Tamra utterly contrite, admit she was wrong and apologize without qualifiers. Also doesn't hurt that Shannon became an utter fan fave after merely 1 season so Tamra best not step up wrong to Shannon!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 22
32 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Wasn't Sydney 16 when she decided she wanted no further contact? She chose to live with her father at 14, but I think it was at 16 after a major twitter war with her mom that she decided she wanted no further contact because Tamra wouldn't stop making their personal issues public. She didn't like Tamra discussing them on the show or in social media and Tamra wouldn't stop. Meanwhile Sydney was being bullied at school over Tamra's antics and Tamra was still acting the like the biggest victim of the divorce. When your teenage daughter is telling you that they should wait to calmly discuss their issues with their counselor and you continue to berate her as being ungrateful and having no idea what you have been through. You are going to have to expect the daughter to not want to be around you at some point. 

I apologize. I should not have weighed in on this because I only know as much as I've seen on the show (Tamra saying she hasn't spoken to her daughter in two years, which would have made her daughter 14 at the time) and on the boards here (that Tamra's behavior as a RH had embarrassed her daughter so badly she no longer would speak with Tamra).  

I will say, that nothing kills the fun of the RHs for me like having Real Life Serious Shit brought up on the show.  NeNe and Sheree fighting about Chateau Sheree?  Fantastic!  Kyle vs Kim fighting about alcoholism?  Pass me the remote.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Like Whitey Bulger said, if you didn't see it, it didn't happen.  Tamra is their cash cow, she keeps the action flowing and knows how to get by with being vulgar and shameful and never called out for it.   Kelly is a useless sack of crap that everyone now hates, and not in a fun prostitution whore hating way, but an I'm getting sick of seeing your insane clown ass on my TV way.   Fuck you Kelly.  Tamra may be a rabid honey badger, but she's our rabid honey badger.

Um Mu Shu, I am smelling a tshirt line right here!  

• Love 2
On 10/11/2016 at 6:59 AM, TheHappinessHotel said:

Not sure which poster mentioned the Twitter war (sorry!), but those two (Kelly and Tamra) are going at it!  I saw Gretchen and Lizzie on Team Kelly.

While I agree fully that Tamra is a hypocritical asshole (can't stand her) and has had bad karma circling her overly-botoxed head for a while now, I don't see how anyone can side with Kelly regarding any of the fires she starts.   She's a psychotic bitch who will bring about a shitshow every damn day without one bit of provocation. 

• Love 13

Wow Ireland is even more gorgeous than I imagined. 

I find it funny how Kelly is quick to call every one liars and drunks, I think she is projecting. Half the time she sounds so toasted I can't understand what she is saying and misprononcing.

Icky, I have heard enough about you are a catch and your sex life, I now need therapy. I am not saying she is too hold too have fun, but when she drinks her behavior is abhorrent. These women need to step away from the booze occasionally, give their livers a break.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

What happened to the restaurant she and her group of fellow fancy pants were opening S1?

That was Heather - not Shannon. 

As much as Heather probably believes she belongs on RHoBH, I think she prefers to be the richest one in the cast and on the BH edition, she wouldn't be.  So I don't see her actively campaigning to be moved to the other show.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra knew exactly what she was doing.  She knows Kelly always goes for the lowest blow, and that by doing so, everyone will forget that Tamra stirred the pot.    Kelly is just no match for her machinations.

When she was having her fit or whatever in the van, I wasn't sure if she was going to pop out the aliens chest or was possessing a demon.   Tamra sure is an impressive hyena.  

I have no idea why this is what popped into my head, but she looked exactly like Jack Nicholson's Joker to me.  SCARY.  Ease up on the Botox and fillers, Sweets!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Um Mu Shu, I am smelling a tshirt line right here!  

DIRTY_phpSDwvUe.jpgwbNsXYrIJN_dMEuDuPfdWhiUTqHH6f8IngYS64ua

I'm seeing a resemblance.

22 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

While I agree fully that Tamra is a hypocritical asshole (can't stand her) and has had bad karma circling her overly-botoxed head for a while now, I don't see how anyone can side with Kelly regarding any of the fires she starts.   She's a psychotic bitch who will bring about a shitshow every damn day without one bit of provocation. 

I think there is so much bad blood between Gretchen and Tamra that Gretchen would never, ever be on Tamra's side, no matter the circumstances.  And vice versa.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I think there's always some shred of honesty in a nasty comment like the one Kelly made about Tamra's daughter Sidney. I found a statement by Tamra's daughter made on Facebook a year ago, October 2015 regarding the strained relationship she and Tamra have had. Sidney Barney has been living with Simon for three years and does not wish to have any contact with Tamra.

“I watched the reunion show last night and I am disappointed,” she began her post. “I try not to talk about personal family matters with my friends, but I was made aware that my mother was talking about me and discussing our personal family matters on the show again. At this point I think it is necessary to tell the truth since she does not know how to tell the truth.”

I will take everything she says as truth, as she is her DAUGHTER, and this is what she thinks of her.  Wow, Tamra is a fucking liar, and a loser.

5 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

And as far as Jesus Jugs 2.0 is concerned--Nah, nah, Big Pig--you dish it out with your shit-stirring, and you open yourself up to the FACT that your daughter thinks you're a nasty ho. OWN IT, as you hags love to say.

I LOVE THIS!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

Thanks - I wondered about the daughter's side of that story. 

• Love 3

Arriving for my lonely reservation of one at a table closer to the Team Kelly wing of the restaurant than not.

Tamra has an extended record of repetitious malice, physical violence, and sociopathy. I earnestly wish her the best on her quest for spiritual redemption but - after 9 long seasons - production has FINALLY found a cast member who can tangle as viciously and hatefully as her. I can't be the only one who remembers the SEXUAL ASSAULT that this. um, "lady" exhorted her son to perpetrate on a coworker.

Speaking of those halcyon days when such conduct was no big deal (and indeed supposedly a reflection on the character of her victim), neither Heather nor Tams had an issue with racist epithets like "beaner" and/or religious ones of the "Jesus Jugs" ilk.

Tamra, Heather, and Vicki are all assholes who have made the overdue discovery that not everyone is going to dissolve into a teary puddle like Lizzie, capitulate just to maintain reasonable peace like Meghan, and/or have the temerity to defend third parties like Alexis.

Although Kelly is indeed everything (dumb, unhinged, hypocritical) that most of the posts here have identified, the escalation from Heather, Vicks, and Tamra over the relatively inconsequential (IMHO, naturally) matter of the nose-flicking joke (sure, check that shit all that you want but don't then bemoan the inauthenticity of your scoldee's mea culpa if you ain't prepared to have that nonsense balloon into a mushroom cloud) and the hard left turn into unrelated subjects just proves that these battleaxes were dehydrated for a fight. Well, guess what? They got one.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, queenjen said:

So Kelly Dodd is a millionaire who is university educated. And since her entrance this season, she's also been clear that she is basically THE stand up comedian and life of everyone's party. WHO has been telling Kelly that she is beautiful, hilarious, gorgeous and intelligent all her life? That desiccated muppet of a mother? Because Kelly really believes this. She is genuinely outraged both on this episode and in the blog she wrote about this episode, that the other hos don't get her sense of humor. Or WON'T get her sense of humor, as though they are deliberately withholding it from adorbs and talented Kelly because they are all 'meeeeeeeeean girls!!!!'

I'm having major Kenya flashbacks watching Kelly, along with Kelly Bensimmon flashbacks and this is deeply disturbing and traumatizing to me. In the first episode, Kelly made what seemed to be maybe an illadvised attempt at humor about Shannon's kids' school. Then she got huffy when Shannon wasn't having it and refused to give her the time of day. Except huffy for Kelly, probably then on the best behavior we'll ever see from her, morphs into flailing abusive rage (Kenya) with a side of insanity (Kelly B). And a couple of episodes later, she's stewed on Shannon's perceived slight and escalated it into 'you're a c***, is what you are! !!' in a restaurant setting, alienating the entire cast. Heather speaks for the entire universe in calling her out and reprimanding her and asking her to leave and becomes known to Kelly as Principal Dubrow. Kelly only got a reprieve because of the Glamis accident and the whole Vicki/hospital/casseroles vs Shannon and Meghan brouhaha. 

Now that's died down, there's room for Kelly to be herself again. She could so easily have learned from her earlier experiences and altered her interactions. But no. Like Kenya, this one is pathological. I suspect she has wet brain also. Heather's reaction I think didn't just reflect Heather's fury at being included in a group of women whose behavior resulted in their being asked to leave a retail establishment, it also reflected her disgust at Kelly reverting to type. Heather had Kelly pegged after the expletive dinner and it's painful for Heather to share air with this declasse horned toad. 

I was really hoping she'd huff all the way home to Michael and the rest of the menagerie. Poor Meghan. I cringed for her when Kelly forced her way into the presidential suite within her. And now she's stuck with this ugly, ignorant, insane instigator. She's not in Kenya 's league for being clever with her instigation, but she is definitely in the league for me of hos i don't want to see on my tv again. This includes boring, transparent and vicious Kenya and racists Julia from Auckland and Lidiot from Melbourne. And the Beth monster and Teresa Giudice.  Kelly Dodd is not entertaining in the slightest. She's defaulting to a disturbing level of vulgarity and aggression and there's just no story line. Bring on new blood before there's real blood. Oh, and in her blog, college educated Kelly referred to Tamra 'threating her'.  

Kelly was making fun of Shannon's alma mater, USC.  Kelly also went to a Pac 12 school (it was the Pac 10 back when they were both in school).  A little intra-conference shit talking is totally acceptable, but not the first few minutes you meet someone and you don't keep doing it if they are obviously offended by it.  Also, the shit Kelly was talking was tired and played out about 25 years ago, but it is totally Kelly's MO to just repeat a tired and played out joke louder and louder if no one finds it funny.

6 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

UNPOPULAR OPINION - Do not read.

KKKelly (that is the funniest) is a character.

I happen to like her personality, she is the chicKKK that can drinKKK with the guys and share yucks and tales. I DON'T like her 'drunKKK personality' - guys would tell her to KKKnocKKK that shit out instead of pussy-footing around it.

What I'd do if I was her husband is to take her to a doc and get her a note, then go down to the pot shop and buy some of the best gak, go home and send the kid to grandma's for the weekend. We'd lock the doors,  run some thru a bong and I'd bang on her like Prarie Prince's drum set.

Bravo needs to do a pot themed season in OC or BH. That would settle down all the fighting and we'd see more restaurants, laughing and silliness.

That FucKKKing booze is to blame.

The problem with this is that grandma lives with them.

4 hours ago, Giselle said:

Which is why I don't think this"detox" will last long. She is only doing it for custody issues in her future divorce.

She's like Kim Richards in that she needs not only rehab but also psych help, but she also has a documented history of violence.

It isn't even rehab.  It's a juice cleanse and colonic place.  http://www.wecarespa.com/  Although being full shit could maybe hurt her custody chances, all the colonics in the world ain't gonna fix it.

2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

As for the info about Heather, I would have to know what exactly Tamra and Kelly discussed. Because, anyone can look up what a lot costs and what the last amount it sold for (at least you can here in Georgia - it's part of looking for a new home). So, unless this realtor gave Kelly specifics about how much income the Dubrows had or some other info that she couldn't get by doing standard real estate searches, Tamra was just throwing that out there to stir the pot. 

It wasn't said that the cost was looked up.  Any clown can go on Redfin and do that.  It was said that they were looking up the financial details of the transaction and the point of contention was that Heather financed her lot instead of buying it outright like that's something that's going to brand her as a poor.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Most likely unintentionally.  Eddie doesn't have another source of income so hopefully they are seeing some return.  I notice the expansion plans have been quashed.   I think Tamra realizes once this merry-go-round stops they better not have a lot of debt. 

Tamra can always fall back on her successful real estate career.  She's had her license since 2004, and she's sold...oh, never mind.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I thought, "Surely, KLOVESTOSHOP, means the Mustang Ranch in Las Vegas."  I'd never heard of the Chicken Ranch.  I learn something new here every day and sho nuff, Chicken Ranch is also a brothel in Nevada. If Vicki was to be employed by one, it would most definitely be by the Chicken people and not the Mustang people. 

Surely some of their clients are hearing challenged.  But a sexual experience with Vicki is not about THEM getting satisfaction its about her gd love tank.  She is a thankless, entitled hosebeast.  Not sure there is a market for that.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Arriving for my lonely reservation of one at a table closer to the Team Kelly wing of the restaurant than not.

Tamra has an extended record of repetitious malice, physical violence, and sociopathy. I earnestly wish her the best on her quest for spiritual redemption but - after 9 long seasons - production has FINALLY found a cast member who can tangle as viciously and hatefully as her. I can't be the only one who remembers the SEXUAL ASSAULT that this. um, "lady" exhorted her son to perpetrate on a coworker.

Speaking of those halcyon days when such conduct was no big deal (and indeed supposedly a reflection on the character of her victim), neither Heather nor Tams had an issue with racist epithets like "beaner" and/or religious ones of the "Jesus Jugs" ilk.

Tamra, Heather, and Vicki are all assholes who have made the overdue discovery that not everyone is going to dissolve into a teary puddle like Lizzie, capitulate just to maintain reasonable peace like Meghan, and/or have the temerity to defend third parties like Alexis.

Although Kelly is indeed everything (dumb, unhinged, hypocritical) that most of the posts here have identified, the escalation from Heather, Vicks, and Tamra over the relatively inconsequential (IMHO, naturally) matter of the nose-flicking joke (sure, check that shit all that you want but don't then bemoan the inauthenticity of your scoldee's mea culpa if you ain't prepared to have that nonsense balloon into a mushroom cloud) and the hard left turn into unrelated subjects just proves that these battleaxes were dehydrated for a fight. Well, guess what? They got one.

I agree. It seems to me that they were only to happy to jump at the opportunity to make a big deal of it, and Kelly, by not saying, "sorry, I won't do it again", handed them that opportunity on a silver platter. And Heather never seems to pass up an opportunity to clutch her pearls, so no surprise there.

It's ridiculous that none of them thought Tamra was out of line for shoving Kelly.

Kelly was a bitch to say anything about Tamra's kid, especially since it's such a sore spot, Shannon was unkind to pass along such a hurtful comment (very middle school) to her friend, who she knew would be hurt by it.  Vicki was only too happy to sell out her friend, Kelly (ironically the very same gripe she had re: Shannon).  The only one who didn't suck in that epi was Meghan. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Pardon me, Mademoiselle/Madame~Is this seat beside you taken?

Agree 100% --and perfectly expressed.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Hey, I bought you a weekend at Palm Desert, Here is some money to gamble, you'll be there three days.

The car is outside waiting to take you.....

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 1

Yet again, these dum dums are so clueless they believe that in spite of their heinous behaviour in the past, they can, like most bullies, point and bark, "See! Look at her! She's worse than us!" Uh...no. No one is going to forget the cancer scammin', naked-wasted rapin' fiasco, Alexis gang-up, racist comments, sellin' out so your fame-whorin' huzzbin won't divorce you, etc., etc. You are HORRIBLE 'people,' so you can forget about trying to gaslight and bully someone to deflect your own loathsome and despicable lives. Raise a glass of "champs" <eyeroll) to THAT, you losers.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Hey, I bought you a weekend at Palm Desert, Here is some money to gamble, you'll be there three days.

The car is outside waiting to take you.....

If grandma is in Palm Desert gambling, then who are they dumping the kid off with?  You still didn't solve the problem :)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

I think Vicki wouldn't make the cut at anything but the Dollar Store Ranch......when its 75% off day.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I think Vicki wouldn't make the cut at anything but the Dollar Store Ranch......when its 75% off day.

Ha! lololol Y'all are on FIYAH! Bravo is missing the boat--you all are so much more intelligent, erudite, and entertaining than these useless idiots!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

What in the fuck was that god awful outfit that Kelly was wearing?  Frumpy white skirt with some balck leather coat and clunky heels?

Normcore? With the white sneakers? I dunno, I am old and uncool.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Agreed but I have a slight spin on this. I dislike Kelly because I have been waiting for eons for someone to give it back to Tamra the way she has nastily and disgustingly gone after others for years (and not only gotten away with it but thrived) but I can gain no joy from this because Kelly is a complete illogical, mercurial loony toon who can't form a cogent argument to save her daughter's life. 

I don't like Kelly at all. She shouldn't have said what she said about Tamra, but a hit  dog hollers.  I can't find a smidgen of human kindness or sympathy for Tamra just because she and Lucifer are on her a break. That bitch has said and done some heinous, HEINOUS shit during her tenure and a mere dunk into the baptismal font accompanied by a gospel choir from the local African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church doesn't square her with me at all. AT ALL!

I remember seeing the emails between Tamra and her daughter. It was so confusing. At first read, I thought it was Tamra talking to someone her own age that she was mad at, because surely no woman talks to her teenage daughter that way. Then I thought maybe I was reading it wrong - someone must have attributed the daughter's messages as Tamra's and vice versa because the 'daughter's' emails sounded more mature. But nope. They were what they were.  They were truly nasty on Tamra's part. It reminded me of the way she would talk to Alexis.  

Being a good mom is kinda like having manners and class- having to pronounce you are a good mom and have your friends constantly assure you, you are a good mom, likely means that you are not.  YMMV. 

I don't know if it is that Tamra is considered queen bee but I think with Shannon and Heather vs Tamra it is a mutually assured destruction type situation. It is purely a case of Tamra knowing who to fuck with and who to fear. Tamra don't want to fuck with Heather and Tamra said as much not long ago when she and Vicki tried to come for Heather about being too fancy pants. Tamra actually seemed nervous and cowed by having to take issue with Heather's fancy pants behavior.   

As for Shannon, make no mistake the only reason that Tamra is friends with Shannon is because Shannon showed her during her 1st season that SHE IS NOT THE ONE!   Tamra and DuBrow both tried IT. Their intention was to gaslight Shannon and paint her as some crazed nutbag in need of psychology help but Shannon cooled and schooled them. They didn't know that although Shannon maybe high strung and come across as easily flustered, she is clear, concise, makes cogent points and ethered the both of them!  So much so that during the reunion was the one and only time that I have ever seen Tamra utterly contrite, admit she was wrong and apologize without qualifiers. Also doesn't hurt that Shannon became an utter fan fave after merely 1 season so Tamra best not step up wrong to Shannon!

I agree that Tamra will onluly pick on those that she perceives as weak.  Gretchen and Alexis let her walk all over them. Quinn wad her first victim, but Quinn didnt even pay attention and ignore her.

Shannon appears weak, but she usually comes out on too...which Kelly will soon learn.

Heather also will let Tamra know who is boss.

Meghan handled Tamra quite well during the packing party where Tamra basically had to apoligize.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Kelly was making fun of Shannon's alma mater, USC.  Kelly also went to a Pac 12 school (it was the Pac 10 back when they were both in school).  A little intra-conference shit talking is totally acceptable, but not the first few minutes you meet someone and you don't keep doing it if they are obviously offended by it.  Also, the shit Kelly was talking was tired and played out about 25 years ago, but it is totally Kelly's MO to just repeat a tired and played out joke louder and louder if no one finds it funny.

It isn't even rehab.  It's a juice cleanse and colonic place.  http://www.wecarespa.com/  Although being full shit could maybe hurt her custody chances, all the colonics in the world ain't gonna fix it.

It wasn't said that the cost was looked up.  Any clown can go on Redfin and do that.  It was said that they were looking up the financial details of the transaction and the point of contention was that Heather financed her lot instead of buying it outright like that's something that's going to brand her as a poor.

So it's not a rehab! She's still her drunkassnasty self.

I'm ok with them getting rid of Vicki, Kelly, and Tamrat.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

Geez, I'm 30 and I don't know how they were still functioning enough for dinner after all those shots and drinks. Made me nauseous just watching them, and I've definitely had my partying days. 

Kelly has BPD, no? She's too far gone to have DBT be successful for her. What else can be said? 

Am I the only one who records the show but doesn't watch it until at least a couple days later because you have to mentally prepare yourself for all the screeching? I have to watch with low volume, otherwise I'd get a headache by the end of each episode. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

You may actually have company at the Kelly table but I'm pretty sure it's party of one over here not too far away at the Vicki table.  Vicki makes me laugh.  When she was on the dance floor with whoever that horny dude was rubbing on her, that was funny!  The other women seemed to think so too,  they fell out.  Shannon even gave Vicki a high five.  The other people at the table not RHs were smiling too.  Then when the lights went down and the male dancer was vibrating on stage and Vicki said, "Nice ass" and then "NICE ASS",  the guy loved it and it was funny.  Cringey but funny.  By that time I think the other patrons had come to expect that sort of thing from Vicki and were fine with it.  Then she and Shannon went up on the stage and danced with the guys and it was a good moment.  Someone has to be that person that's willing to get up on the stage and dance around.  It's sure not going to be Heather.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

No it's Vag Face, swollen lips sometimes painted red looking like a babboon's cooch.

Alot of celebrities are going for the look and why you see trout mouths and giant blow fish lips in every damn selfie  almost everyone takes these days even if they don't have surgery. 

As Roseanne Roseannadanna would have said: Hey, Kelly and the rest of you selfie mouths... Put some hemroid or vaginal cream on those lips! What are ya tryin' to do, make me sick?!

Omg, giselle thankyou for going there! I didn't know 'vagface' was a 'thing' but I've been thinking it and reacting viscerally to it for years. And of course it makes perfect psychological sense in the world of these women to subliminally project this way. Kelly is definitely going there. Ha ha ha, her cray face works against her, the massive choppers gnashing at the world reverse the intended message, sending out 'vagina dentata' cues instead. It's horrible. Run for the hills, suitors, this one's a dick chopper!

Other RHs that have VF: Dolores  and Tre from NJ, LuAnn, Lisa Rinna....There are others. They don't necessarily earn VF just because they've done their lips, either. It's subtle and weird. I will have to study further on it. Not because I want to but because now you've named it I can't forget it! 

But Kelly's is really offputting. Definitely slap that up with some Prep H. Looks exactly like a displaying baboon, especially when she donned the muted purple for her post mortem attempt to rehab her feral behavior. Erk. Subconscious threat vibes to other women, perhaps? 

Edited by queenjen
hemorrhoid cream has another name in Australia!
  • Love 2

As for Tamra's relationship with her daughter, we don't know the whole story.  We have texts leaked by Simon during the custody battle.  We have Sidney's facebook post.  We have Tamra talking about it on last year's reunion.  I don't think any of them are right.  I also think that Simon, and I know I've said this before, needed, and needs, to step up to get Sidney in a better relationship with her mother.  He's just as much a part of the problem.  Sidney was 15 when she decided to cut her mother out of her life.

After everything happened with Sidney, it's interesting that their son lives full time with Tamra by choice because of his anger with his dad.  Their other daughter goes back and forth.  It's screwed up. 

Tamra is a piece of work but so is Simon. 

The end of the facebook post wouldn't copy and paste:

If she really wanted me back in her life she would have taken responsibility and changed two years ago when I told the first time what was causing our relationship to suffer. Obviously, I am just another storyline that feeds her fame and her wallet. Now you're using Spencer as a storyline, I hope he realizes it before the damage is done.

It'ss interesting that Sidney expects her mother to change and take responsibility while Sidney doesn't take any responsibility.  That's a problem right there.  I think dad enables her.  Yeah, Tamra does things on the show that are outrageous and I can't stand her.  I never considered Sidney to be a storyline and she really has only come up because she refuses to have a relationship with her mother.  The other two children have never been a 'storyline' IIRC.  It's all very sad for these kids.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

As for Tamra's relationship with her daughter, we don't know the whole story.  We have texts leaked by Simon during the custody battle.  We have Sidney's facebook post.  We have Tamra talking about it on last year's reunion.  I don't think any of them are right.  I also think that Simon, and I know I've said this before, needed, and needs, to step up to get Sidney in a better relationship with her mother.  He's just as much a part of the problem.  Sidney was 15 when she decided to cut her mother out of her life.

After everything happened with Sidney, it's interesting that their son lives full time with Tamra by choice because of his anger with his dad.  Their other daughter goes back and forth.  It's screwed up. 

Tamra is a piece of work but so is Simon. 

It's interesting that Sidney expects her mother to change and take responsibility while Sidney doesn't take any responsibility.  That's a problem right there.  I think dad enables her.  Yeah, Tamra does things on the show that are outrageous and I can't stand her.  I never considered Sidney to be a storyline and she really has only come up because she refuses to have a relationship with her mother.  The other two children have never been a 'storyline' IIRC.  It's all very sad for these kids.

I wonder who told Sidney that her mother talked about her at the reunion? Who disliked Tamra that much to tell Simon/Sidney that Tamra spoke about her/Sidney's problems at the reunion before it aired? That was a really sick thing to do IMO.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Jel said:

I agree. It seems to me that they were only to happy to jump at the opportunity to make a big deal of it, and Kelly, by not saying, "sorry, I won't do it again", handed them that opportunity on a silver platter. And Heather never seems to pass up an opportunity to clutch her pearls, so no surprise there.

It's ridiculous that none of them thought Tamra was out of line for shoving Kelly.

Kelly was a bitch to say anything about Tamra's kid, especially since it's such a sore spot, Shannon was unkind to pass along such a hurtful comment (very middle school) to her friend, who she knew would be hurt by it.  Vicki was only too happy to sell out her friend, Kelly (ironically the very same gripe she had re: Shannon).  The only one who didn't suck in that epi was Meghan. 

Yes, and to top it all, what was that taunting when they were having teas: "Crazy town coming, crazy town coming'??????

They are all at the same level,imo ,even Ms Heather by participating in that shit show and ganging up on one another like a bunch of mean girls that they are.

As far as the loan issue, Heather did not deny either. 

• Love 5

To me, the mortgage is a non-issue.  The Dubrows clearly have enough funds, and there's no reason to tie one's money up in a large cash purchase if it can be invested elsewhere and potentially earn more than the cost of the loan.  I don't know why "I've-been-a-multimillionaire-for-years" Kelly is interested in counting someone else's money, but I did like Detective Meghan's lighthearted comment that it sounded like something she would do.

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

To me, the mortgage is a non-issue.  The Dubrows clearly have enough funds, and there's no reason to tie one's money up in a large cash purchase if it can be invested elsewhere and potentially earn more than the cost of the loan.  I don't know why "I've-been-a-multimillionaire-for-years" Kelly is interested in counting someone else's money, but I did like Detective Meghan's lighthearted comment that it sounded like something she would do.

Perhaps because the non stop bragging and the superior attitude get on their co-stars nerves as well?

• Love 7