Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ethalfrida

Happily Ever After Social Media and Speculation

On 5/31/2019 at 11:46 PM, Adeejay said:

Chelsy came out as a lesbian. However, they appear to still be on good terms. Recently, Yamir sent her a really nice message for her birthday.

I browse these forums a fair amount and this is totally news to me. I knew they were not together but I also thought it was just too many issues to resolve. I am surprised as I usually have decent gaydar and this did not ping at all.

• Like 3

On 6/6/2019 at 6:22 AM, mayvenne said:

I browse these forums a fair amount and this is totally news to me. I knew they were not together but I also thought it was just too many issues to resolve. I am surprised as I usually have decent gaydar and this did not ping at all.

I remember a lot of people thinking Yamir was gay.  That's why I thought maybe they had some copacetic agreement going on.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:31 AM, Spike said:

https://starcasm.net/video-90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-4-preview-trailer-pillow-talk-show/

Hopefully Pillow Talk will not be as useless as the live afterhows with the Giantess.

I don't know if there's a specific forum for this show, but of all the 90 Day fiance, this show keeps me laughing. They chose the best couples for being hilarious with their comments.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don't know if there's a specific forum for this show, but of all the 90 Day fiance, this show keeps me laughing. They chose the best couples for being hilarious with their comments.

Shaun Robinson turned 57 years old today. Say what you will about this lady, but she looks damned good.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

57 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Shaun Robinson turned 57 years old today. Say what you will about this lady, but she looks damned good.

Holy cow crap, she is 57? She looks amazing! I would have guessed mid to late thirties at most. Not calling you a liar, lol, but I had to google this just now and the google confirmed her age as 57. Compare her to Angela, Laura, and Jenny. Dang.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Does anyone else notice how much more Loren seems to be into Alexei, than vice versa?

Nope. They seem fairly normal all things considered on this show. Sometimes there is no 'there' there.

• Like 8

Loren is I am sure pregnant, and I hate myself for speculating, and btw if she is congratulations and all good wishes, but holy fuck the only reason anyone cares is that she is trying to hide it.  My brother-in-law announced that he and his wife knew they were going to have a boy, and they had chosen the name, but they were not going to tell anyone what it was.

<crickets>

That's how I feel about this pregnancy, and so do all people of good will and clean habits.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

I'm playing Words with Friends, and I'm doing a solo challenge. The computer "player" says, "Look over there, a goat." LOL, I guess we'll never be rid of Jesse!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 7/15/2019 at 5:06 PM, gingerella said:

Nope. They seem fairly normal all things considered on this show. Sometimes there is no 'there' there.

I don't see that either, they kinda remind me of me and my hubby - I am more chatty and bubbly, he is more quiet and reserved.  It is just the way we are!!

• Like 1