Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:
4 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

More than likely the Nigerian "talent" is being paid by Sharp. I just don't believe that the "foreigners" aren't allowed to be paid by a US company. Why would they be filmed in their homes and/or speak on camera for free? I don't believe that the American talent is responsible for splitting their salary with the foreigner, i.e. Baby Lisa and Usman. I think it's just another social media fakery. 

3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that the U.S. people can be paid while they're in the U.S., and money is probably held for them while they're overseas (no work permits, means no direct payments), or it's deposited in U.S. banks.      The foreign participants can only be paid when they're in their home country, until they get a U.S. work permit.   

I could be misremembering this, but it seems I read somewhere quite awhile ago that the foreign partners' money is paid to the American partner, and the American partner then routes the money to their foreign partner.

If this is true, the foreigners must very trusting.  I'm not sure if I were, for example, Michael that I would trust Angela to forward me my share of the TLC money.  

I think the U.S. partner getting paid both parts of the money from the show was only in a case where the production company couldn't pay money to the non-U.S. cast members.   I think that was fixed too. 

• Useful 3

I have been watching old episodes of 90 Day fiance happily ever after. I didn't know where to post this comment, but I hope Natalie is no longer on any 90 day show because I feel like she truly has some mental health issues. I watched the episode where she played golf and had dinner with a lovely fellow, then behaved like a 3 year old having a tantrum, on the course then ended by pouting in silence. She embarrasses all women because she tries to come off as a 16-year-old ingenue when she's a 38-year-old woman who uses men, and needs to smarten up. The "I'm so vulnerable and alone in a strange country" shtick does not sit well with me.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I have been watching old episodes of 90 Day fiance happily ever after. I didn't know where to post this comment, but I hope Natalie is no longer on any 90 day show because I feel like she truly has some mental health issues. I watched the episode where she played golf and had dinner with a lovely fellow, then behaved like a 3 year old having a tantrum, on the course then ended by pouting in silence. She embarrasses all women because she tries to come off as a 16-year-old ingenue when she's a 38-year-old woman who uses men, and needs to smarten up. The "I'm so vulnerable and alone in a strange country" shtick does not sit well with me.

Natalie is on the current season of The Single Life.

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some viewers noticed a continuity error in the Ed and Liz argument.

Seriously?  There are continuity errors all the time.  Just watch the liquid level in glasses go up and down during a conversation, or people sitting at a table in the background disappearing and reappearing.  Or notice the time on a clock or some guy's gigantic wristwatch. 

Apparently people think these shows just play the conversations as they occur, start to finish?  Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Seriously?  There are continuity errors all the time.  Just watch the liquid level in glasses go up and down during a conversation, or people sitting at a table in the background disappearing and reappearing.  Or notice the time on a clock or some guy's gigantic wristwatch. 

Apparently people think these shows just play the conversations as they occur, start to finish?  Yikes.

My favorites are the scenes with pets, I enjoy watching them teleport around the room.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 5:04 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I remember reading on one of these forums that Yara and Jovi needed several takes during their Las Vegas wedding trip. Someone watching the production, noticed that when they said "cut" Yara and Jovi would be laughing together, and then when they were ready to film again, their fight resumed.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Chalby said:

I remember reading on one of these forums that Yara and Jovi needed several takes during their Las Vegas wedding trip. Someone watching the production, noticed that when they said "cut" Yara and Jovi would be laughing together, and then when they were ready to film again, their fight resumed.

I was at an event that one of the Real Housewives show was filming at. Can confirm, they were at the "event" but spent almost all of the event shooting in a complete separate, roped off area and had a "fight" in one of the open areas where they were all laughing and having fun and then as soon as the camera started rolling they where having this huge, over the top dramatic "fight", filming would stop and it was all laughs again and then have another take of the "fight".

Frankly it was really disgusting, the CEO of the charity that it was for really regretted agreeing to it, he was a good friend of mine and said it was a huge mistake, that he didn't understand what he was agreeing to with regards to their behavior at the event and just thought it would help bring attention to his charity instead of being a giant embarrassment. 

Edited by John M
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 9/12/2022 at 6:44 PM, Chalby said:

I’m with you.  Have you ever seen her cooking on u-tube?  It’s ridiculous and laughable.  She wears these sexy dresses while making these stupid things with veggies, like pizza.  The way she deliberately poses for the camera is hilarious.  She’s so sexy and gorgeous .. she thinks.  She acts like a child .  Check it out.  Better yet, type in Natalie cooking Borst soup in red dress.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Not sure where to put this. Mainly about the tell all ‘fakery’. Of interest is the very last sentence about Ed and Liz.

Not really a spoiler but I have treated it like it is a possibility.

A couple years ago, there was a leaked raw footage video of the tell all back in Covid days. It was a zoom meeting. While the host was there asking questions, everyone was fighting and mouthing off like they do to each other. During breaks, they were chit chatting like bosom buddies. I remember Angela screeching at Michael and carrying on then being all sweet and loving on breaks. Same sort of interactions between the non-related characters.

• Like 3

Not sure where this should go, but, I never did understand why Michael was so angry when Angela visited him at his house? He never did let her inside, and had to be held back from attacking her it looked like? If he had just opened the door, maybe she wouldn't have done all that terrible swearing and tearing his car a part? When they did get together, it was in a hotel again..why was she never in his house? I mean, she is his wife? It was the same way with Kimberly and Usman. Whenever she visited, it was in a hotel. She was invited to his house just the one time is all. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Meh said:

Not sure where this should go, but, I never did understand why Michael was so angry when Angela visited him at his house? He never did let her inside, and had to be held back from attacking her it looked like? If he had just opened the door, maybe she wouldn't have done all that terrible swearing and tearing his car a part? When they did get together, it was in a hotel again..why was she never in his house? I mean, she is his wife? It was the same way with Kimberly and Usman. Whenever she visited, it was in a hotel. She was invited to his house just the one time is all. 

It is odd, does Michael have a house full of roommates or is there a wife and kids in that house? 

Usman meeting Kimberly at a hotel is odd since they did go to his house to hang some plaque, right? 

Is there no other country where these two Nigerians can get in to? What if Kim or Angela wanted to meet those guys in a neutral place like Barbados or Malta or some place other than Nigeria?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is odd, does Michael have a house full of roommates or is there a wife and kids in that house? 

Usman meeting Kimberly at a hotel is odd since they did go to his house to hang some plaque, right? 

Is there no other country where these two Nigerians can get in to? What if Kim or Angela wanted to meet those guys in a neutral place like Barbados or Malta or some place other than Nigeria?

I think it's pretty common for many members of an extended family to live together in Nigeria. I think unmarried children typically live with their families of origin and sometimes the spouse moves in when those adult children marry. 

• Like 2

So abuse is okay by the producers I guess, there is no other reason that grangela would be anywhere near 90 day anything after the way she behaved on the last resort. How can they even entertain her being allowed to be on anything after the way she was towards Liz and just about anyone she comes into contact with?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY RIDICULOUS !

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I've gotten fond of Emily and Kobe, I think he's absolutely adorable and she's....tolerable. They seem to be comfortable and have fun together. 

The rest? Ugh. I suppose we can bond over our loathing of Ed. 

• Like 5
On 2/14/2024 at 12:52 PM, magemaud said:

This popped up on my Facebook feed, and I have to say there is no way I will be watching any of these couples. I am sick and tired of every single person on here. Nobody in this cast is worth snarking on. I am sure this season will be even worse than the last. Libby and Andrei were insufferable enough, but at least the trashy Potthast family was somewhat amusing to watch.

• Like 2