Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

The Larissa story makes a joke out of K-1 and legitimate immigration.

This show is no longer about immigration or K-1 visas anymore. 

Reality TV has married social media, and people use social media as a way to make money.   People make money on social media not because of what they can do, but because of who they are. 

I think Larissa and Colt were popular on the show, that's why TLC has been dragging their dumb story line for the past, what, three seasons?  I'm sure the reason we keep seeing Angela is because she's popular on social media as well. 

The only thing that stops this madness is when one or both parties no longer want to be filmed.  I think that's what happened to Nicole and Azan.  Nicole wanted to keep the train running, but Azan had gotten what he wanted from Nicole and the show.  He might come back...for the right price of course.

Most of the folks on this show, on most reality TV shows now, are trying to become "Social Media Personalities."

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Most of the folks on this show, on most reality TV shows now, are trying to become "Social Media Personalities."

When they do meet and greets or other public appearances, they are usually referred to as Reality TV Stars.

Jimmy Stewart and Judy Garland were Stars.  These people are desperate wanna-be cheap versions who will do ANYTHING for a buck.

• Love 12
On 9/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

And she is wearing it under her nose, so what is the point?

Plus she's a health care worker, who should know better.

3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Really, the best you could do is Coltdebbie and Eric? Look where they live, how they live. They'd be lucky to have health insurance to cover a MOH's procedure to get rid of that pesky Vegas sun basal cell spot growing on their face.

Debbie's old enough for Medicare.  And I'm no dermatologist, but that thing by her eye looks like a regular old unsightly mole with a lot of height.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Plus she's a health care worker, who should know better.

Maybe her patients and co-workers (and grandkids) have always asked her to cover her mouth to keep down the disgusting smell of stale tobacco that must waft out into the world every time she opens her mouth.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe her patients and co-workers (and grandkids) have always asked her to cover her mouth to keep down the disgusting smell of stale tobacco that must waft out into the world every time she opens her mouth.

I'd want her nose covered for that, too.  Along with her entire body, actually.  Good lord, that makes me think about sitting next to her on the plane from Nigeria to the U.S.

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Poor Ericee will never see a dime of the money for her boobs and nose job. If he indeed did contribute anything and it wasn’t paid for by the show. She must have really pissed off producers of they sent ICE after her.

I don't think Eric-ee paid for them. I think, like Botched, the doctor did them in return for free publicity. Any time they show the name of the practice, inside the facility, and the surgeon's name they're giving something free in return. (Dr. Now doesn't do the surgeries for free, but they get other incentives for being filmed.) A billboard, an ad in a magazine, a commercial, etc would cost thousands in advertising-MUCH more than what that surgeon is out of pocket for in doing a 3 episode arc that looks organic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/27/2020 at 1:29 AM, mamadrama said:

I don't think Eric-ee paid for them. I think, like Botched, the doctor did them in return for free publicity. Any time they show the name of the practice, inside the facility, and the surgeon's name they're giving something free in return. (Dr. Now doesn't do the surgeries for free, but they get other incentives for being filmed.) A billboard, an ad in a magazine, a commercial, etc would cost thousands in advertising-MUCH more than what that surgeon is out of pocket for in doing a 3 episode arc that looks organic. 

Wait ‘til he’s sees his patient count decrease because of the show.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'd want her nose covered for that, too.  Along with her entire body, actually.  Good lord, that makes me think about sitting next to her on the plane from Nigeria to the U.S.

She must use a patch or nicotine gum or something...

On 9/22/2020 at 12:04 AM, Back Atcha said:

I read that Larissa's surgery bill was $72,000--and the girl didn't even get a hospital overnight!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

I had a face lift and tummy tuck in LA, and my bill was about that. I did stay in a recovery hotel (Serenity Aftercare in Santa Monica) both times (it was delightful) but my hotel bill and medical transport was extra. The room was $800/night and included truly great meals, RNs, meds, and help bathing and dressing as I was A) stoned to oblivion and B) not very mobile. When in the medical transport, I was far less "with it" than Larissa, so I think they actually would release her to the caretaker in that condition. As for breast surgery, unless it's reconstructive or you're *really* flat-chested, I can't imagine doing it as the scars are not exactly romance-inducing if the ladies at my gym are any indication.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Ucross said:

I can't imagine doing it as the scars are not exactly romance-inducing if the ladies at my gym are any indication.

Breast-reduction scars aren't nice either.   In my early 30s I thought that if I had to have a mastectomy, it wouldn't be too bad (this was the early 70s).  I saw a library book on cosmetic surgery and looked at the mastectomy operations.  SHOCKING!  I was never blase` about the scars again.  Do doctors show examples of all the scarring when they're discussing surgeries?

• Love 1
On 10/3/2020 at 8:09 AM, NoWhammies said:
On 10/2/2020 at 8:00 PM, Frozendiva said:

Colt and Debbie are not a couple.

Except they kinda are...

They are the most devoted and faithful "couple" on this 90-Day franchise.  They've been together for decades and they continue to live together.  She butts into every aspect of his life.  She protects him against these lying, cheating women who stalk him.  She cooks for him.  She cleans for him.  She defends him--when there is NO defense.  Until a recent argument, she was doing his laundry (she probably still is).  Apparently he made sure she had a contract with TLC...who paid for HER trip to Brazil!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

HER trip to Brazil

Hard to believe she went on that trip in the first place, much less staying in the same hotel room with them. Why would she want to join this sexualized couple and why would the sexualized couple want her with them? These reality shows are becoming less entertaining and more disturbing. Rewarding creeps for horrible behavior. 

New show about mama's boys starting soon-will Colt and Debbeeeee be participating?

• Love 4

So is Angela really getting a show of her own?  Must not see TV is what I call that.    What kind of person yells at her daughter that she will not only donate an egg, but be surrogate for a baby for Granny Angela and will be biological mother to her own half-sibling with her own stepfather?    That's sick.     How is Angela going to finance all of this?    And virtually no chance Michael will ever be imported for Angela to treat him like garbage.    

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So is Angela really getting a show of her own?  Must not see TV is what I call that. 

I know that many (MANY!) of these producers and show-runners are SLEEZEBAGS, but this cannot possibly be true!

Must-NOT-SEE-TV is right!!!

• Love 3

Big Ed, Danielle and possibly others have been seen filming.  Sharp is rumored to be taping a show of 90-Day singles on the dating scene.  

But, Angela is married.  She is enough to make me not watch the Happily Ever After Strikes Back.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Breast-reduction scars aren't nice either.  

In the interest of science, I pulled up my shirt and had Mr. AZC help me find my breast reduction scars.  They're about 10 years old, and hardly noticeable.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Breast-reduction scars aren't nice either.  

In the interest of science, I pulled up my shirt and had Mr. AZC help me find my breast reduction scars.  They're about 10 years old, and hardly noticeable.

I actually don't know what I'm talking about.  A niece had a breast reduction at age 18.  Remembering back (25yrs), she did develop an allergy to the bandaging (or something), so there were infections that caused lots of problems.  That must be what I'm remembering.   

• Love 2

I absolutely agree that anyone who is violent to anyone else on this show, or has a history of violence should be banned from this show, and never mentioned.    That especially goes for Tammy of Family A., Pole, Angela, Larissa, and anyone else.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Also, John Yates is saying that Colt & Vanessa are taping now.

Elsewhere, it's reported that Angela & Skyla will be on Pillow Talk - The Other Way on Sunday, and Angela & Michael will be on Strike Back.  

I'm not going to watch any of these.  They're some of the Worst of the Worst.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I don't get it. I know drama pulls in the viewers, but are people REALLY tuning in to watch Angela berate and flash Michael's family and for Tammy to body rush Kolini?

Are the Jerry Springer type talk shows still running?

8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I don't get it. I know drama pulls in the viewers, but are people REALLY tuning in to watch Angela berate and flash Michael's family and for Tammy to body rush Kolini?

I dont know about you guys but I am soooooo done with Angela Deem. She thinks she's funny and the next Darcey (notice her hair extensions??).  Just can't stand her anymore.

• Love 12

She has overstayed her welcome and should be out on a break until Mykull gets his visa. As has been mentioned by some posters, abuse is abuse whether the abuser is a man or woman. And it is not okay because some viewers see her as funny or entertaining.  A male cast member would most likely not have his contract renewed.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

Guess Julia doesn't suggest gym club to Grangela. 

Screenshot_20210810_081553.jpg

So last month she was a guest at Bitching Tiffany's daughter's birthday party and now she's hanging out with Julia?  

She's really make the social rounds for some reason.  I can't imagine any topic she and yappy Julia would have in common to talk about.  

Maybe Angela's taking pole dancing lessons from her.

But that still leaves the inexplicable reason she was invited to and attended Carly's birthday party.  

I think these people are all off their nuts, on camera and off.  

• Love 9
On 8/5/2021 at 8:17 PM, mamadrama said:

I think it's beyond time for Michael's family to tell him to cut Angela off and get off TLC or he's blackballed.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Dobian said:

I think it's beyond time for Michael's family to tell him to cut Angela off and get off TLC or he's blackballed.

More than likely the Nigerian "talent" is being paid by Sharp. I just don't believe that the "foreigners" aren't allowed to be paid by a US company. Why would they be filmed in their homes and/or speak on camera for free? I don't believe that the American talent is responsible for splitting their salary with the foreigner, i.e. Baby Lisa and Usman. I think it's just another social media fakery. 

My guess is that the U.S. people can be paid while they're in the U.S., and money is probably held for them while they're overseas (no work permits, means no direct payments), or it's deposited in U.S. banks.      The foreign participants can only be paid when they're in their home country, until they get a U.S. work permit.   

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Dobian said:

At this point I hope Michael's family tells him to divorce Angela and find a woman in Nigeria to date. It's past time already. He should have divorced her when she threw the cake in his face.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

More than likely the Nigerian "talent" is being paid by Sharp. I just don't believe that the "foreigners" aren't allowed to be paid by a US company. Why would they be filmed in their homes and/or speak on camera for free? I don't believe that the American talent is responsible for splitting their salary with the foreigner, i.e. Baby Lisa and Usman. I think it's just another social media fakery. 

5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that the U.S. people can be paid while they're in the U.S., and money is probably held for them while they're overseas (no work permits, means no direct payments), or it's deposited in U.S. banks.      The foreign participants can only be paid when they're in their home country, until they get a U.S. work permit.   

I could be misremembering this, but it seems I read somewhere quite awhile ago that the foreign partners' money is paid to the American partner, and the American partner then routes the money to their foreign partner.

If this is true, the foreigners must be very trusting.  I'm not sure if I were, for example, Michael that I would trust Angela to forward me my share of the TLC money.  

4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

At this point I hope Michael's family tells him to divorce Angela and find a woman in Nigeria to date. It's past time already. He should have divorced her when she threw the cake in his face.

I believe the cake-in-the-face incident happened before they were married.  He must really want that Green Card.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2