Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Swimming With The Gefilte Fishes

• Start Topic

Teresa bids adieu to her ankle bracelet and the ladies plan a trip to celebrate. Also: Siggy reconnects with her religious roots; Dolores makes headway on her home renovation; and Melissa corners Jacqueline about a dust-up with Teresa.

Jacqueline is unstable.  I honestly think she needs some medication.  I'm sure money was the driving force, but girlfriend should NOT have returned to this show.  She needs help.   Seeing the previews for next week, looks like she progressively gets worse this season too.

Milania continues to win the best kid award.  She's so funny, but also has a serious side; like when talking with Joe about him going to "camp" (ugh, that term).  I wish the best for all those kids, they didn't ask for this life.

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Jacqueline is unstable.  I honestly think she needs some medication.  I'm sure money was the driving force, but girlfriend should NOT have returned to this show.  She needs help.   Seeing the previews for next week, looks like she progressively gets worse this season too.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. It's not even entertaining, it's uncomfortable. The way she snapped at Melissa, telling her she didn't need to go through her to talk to her husband (which God bless Melissa, that would have been enough for me to punch her in the face)...her flashes of anger and nastiness are sudden and aggressive. It's just plain weird. Between that and her nuttiness on social media (I know, nothing new), she needs help. If this show is renewed for another season, I really hope she isn't invited back. She needs real help. Sidebar: That scene where she was with Asslee's fiance picking out a ring, and he picked out a 3 karat cushion cut diamond, and she says, "oh you can upgrade over the years," I wanted to punch her. A 3 karat diamond isn't good enough for your snooty daughter?! Ugh.I

I don't have much to say about Teresa, except that she looks better than she has in all six seasons of this show. Between the lighter hair, the lack of fake tan, her more athletic body, and the more minimal makeup, prison did her a world of good in the looks department. And I admit to tearing up during that scene with Milania talking about Joe going to "camp." The only ones I feel sorry for in this situation are the kids.

Not much to talk about with Dolores. I like her and her family, but I just can't get behind a woman being financially dependent on a man that she's been divorced from for 12 years. It's just weird. Not saying that divorced people should be at each other's throats and not get along, but being that close is just...I don't know.

With all of Siggy's all over the place-ness, I'm enjoying learning more about her family. With such traditional parents and her daughter speaking Hebrew without struggling, I find it hard to believe that's the first Shabbat they've ever had, but it was nice to see.

• Love 13

Teresa actually processed Milania's complaints and agreed to put down the phone when they were having conversations.  I have to give her credit for trying to incorporate her prison therapy sessions into their home life.  Growth.  Who would have thought.

Jac's a looney cow.  Totally agree that she is unhinged.  Uncomfortable to watch.

Asshat is already preggers, and they are pretending she isn't.  

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 20

Milania is hilarious, and smart. The family meeting/group therapy was entertaining.  It's good that Teresa is at least trying to use what she learned in prison to help the family dynamics.

Can't wait to see Teresa in the kitchen next week with that WTF? look while Jacq. is standing their crying trying to get sympathy. I mean Teresa looks like, these bitches, really? I just got out of fucking prison, so I can watch this lightweight whine and cry over some bullshit. 

She's calling Joe to come get her and I'm like, in whose car? Who's driving? Because he can't.

Edited by represent
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, represent said:

Milania is hilarious, and smart. The family meeting/group therapy was entertaining.  It's good that Teresa is at least trying to use what she learned in prison to help the family dynamics.

Can't wait to see Teresa in the kitchen next week with that WTF? look while Jacq. is standing their crying trying to get sympathy. I mean Teresa looks like, these bitches, really? I just got out of fucking prison, so I can watch this lightweight whine and cry over some bullshit. 

She's calling Joe to come get her and I'm like, in whose car? Who's driving? Because he can't.

Maybe he'll send an Uber.  haha.  They've said it enough.  Maybe Uber is a sponsor of the show.

• Love 5

Despite all of their issues, I think Joe and Teresa are and want to be good parents. Yet this show is messing up those kids. Gabriella was sitting there miserable during the family meeting and when Teresa says -- don't be shy -- she goes - I'm not shy. There's a difference between being shy vs. just not wanting to speak bc you know millions of people will watch every word you say. And Milania was genuinely sad that Joe wouldn't be at her birthday next year and you could tell Joe was sad too. They're good kids and would benefit from some space/privacy given all that their parents are going through publicly.

• Love 18

Where is Siggy's husband? Is he a gentile?

ETA. Did brainiac Teresa or Melissa state that she wanted to"nip something in the  butt?"

Edited by rhys
Memory
  • Love 2

Milania must be traumatized. She's must be a mess, because she loves herself some Joe. 

She's truly the daddy's girl in that house. Poor thing, sad. 

So she'll be what about thirteen when he comes out?  OK, just into middle school.

Gabriella is done, and if they are going to continue with being on reality tv. they should give her the option of being on this show as least as possible. She can't handle it anymore, she doesn't want to be on camera at all. It's possible, she's an athlete, I'm sure she can be a ton other places most of the time the camera is rolling. When they have family plus extended family has functions she can be off in the corner somewhere unbeknownst to the camera.  When all the family is at the house there are enough of them that the camera doesn't need to be in her face. They can do it.

Edited by represent
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, represent said:

Milania must be traumatized. She's must be a mess, because she loves herself some Joe. 

She's truly the daddy's girl in that house. Poor thing, sad. 

So she'll be what about thirteen when he comes out?  OK, just into middle school.

Gabriella is done, and if they are going to continue with being on reality tv. they should give her the option of being on this show as least as possible. She can't handle it anymore, she doesn't want to be on camera at all. It's possible, she's an athlete, I'm sure she can be a ton other places most of the time the camera is rolling. When they have family plus extended family has functions she can be off in the corner somewhere unbeknownst to the camera.  When all the family is at the house there are enough of them that the camera doesn't need to be in her face. They can do it.

I am pretty sure that all of Teresa's/Joe's kids get paid to be on the show and as long as that is happening, I don't see Teresa allowing any of them their privacy/to stay off camera. Sadly, money comes first to this woman, not her children. All of the girls need professional help to get through this but I don't ever see that happening unless their schools force it.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, jinjer said:

Maybe he'll send an Uber.  haha.  They've said it enough.  Maybe Uber is a sponsor of the show.

I would laugh so hard if Joe took an Uber to go fetch Teresa! I would want him to tell all about it when they returned. Oh Joe, if only you made a podcast with all your random stories. I would have listened.

I did crack up at Teresa's face when Melissa was telling her about the girls weekend and that Jaq was invited. Teresa looked like she would rather do anything else than go on a trip with Jaq. Though I would not want to either.

Hey Jaq, you can retire your Teresa voice anytime now. She will never be fine with Teresa. She needs to stir the pot for story purposes. Yeah right Jaq. She likes to start so much shit. She is such a child and an emotional black hole.

Melissa handled Jaq far better than I would have at that lunch. I would have punched her in the face when she went on about JoeGo. Okay I probably would not punch her, but I would want to. Hell, I want to punch Jaq when I see her on the television.

Did Chris say that Ashlee's boyfriend reminded him of himself? Well, I hope he is a better businessman than Chris.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am pretty sure that all of Teresa's/Joe's kids get paid to be on the show and as long as that is happening, I don't see Teresa allowing any of them their privacy/to stay off camera. Sadly, money comes first to this woman, not her children. All of the girls need professional help to get through this but I don't ever see that happening unless their schools force it.

I don't know that they get paid, but as a family they need to lose the word fat.  They also need to realize that mom has to work and resign themselves to the fact they are fortunate enough to have her around as much as they do.  Gabriella always looks like she is writing letters to Santa.  Dear Santa, Please let me go to boarding school, one with a good soccer program.

• Love 18

Siggy = Italians and Jews get along just fine.  It's all about family and tradition and that relates to most cultures in the world.  I find her story line is either fake or she is just that dumb to start training her kids on their religion as teens.  I am leaning towards fake storyline.

Jac can not be that stupid to not know you don't get involved in family affairs.  She is truly insane at this point.  Run Chris, Run!

• Love 4

Jacqueline is totally fucked. Everything about her is the worst.

Dolores seems nice but it's weird with her ex. Like how could she date someone it'd be too awkward.

I ff Siggy's scenes. She's so loud and annoying.

• Love 10

I love Gabriella and always have....she is the only grounded one of the bunch (a miracle considering who her parents are) and her obvious misery just pains me. I wish I could pluck her out of there and send her off to have some fun and privacy in a boarding school. Milania, at least, seems to love being on the show and the center of attention, so I don't begrudge Teresa putting her out there. Either way, I do feel bad for their family being broken up as such. Not that I approve of anything they did, but I still feel a lot of empathy for those kids.

• Love 12

Dear Jacqueline:

Call Bravo editors immediately and beg them - no - PAY them to delete any remaining scenes of you imitating Teresa.  They only serve to make you look more certifiable  than you already look, and trust me, it's not funny.

(Seriously, I had my twitter feed up during the show last night and did not see ONE positive comment about Jacqueline.  Not one.)

• Love 19

So a low key birthday for Melania includes an over sized pink humvee limo?  

Delores and her kitchen, I can't fault her for wanting to remodel, I am working my way thru my house, new cabinets, new flooring, painting etc...but her ex is uber involved in her plans, granted he is paying but he does not live there which makes me think he owns that house and is thinking what would be good for resale or rental when her time there is over as in the agreement per divorce she can be there x amount of years.

Tre and her family meeting, that quite daughter looks like she is over it, nothing will change.  

Ashlee's boyfriend and the ring shopping could not be faker, we all know that the ring we see them with in the store is not always the ring they really buy, where does this kid get the money for a 3 carat ring?  I guess if the quality is really bad it would be less expensive but I would rather have a smaller better quality ring. 

Melissa is enjoying the smokey eye judging by her talking head. Yikes.

• Love 6

Siggy's kids....damn. Her son, Josh, is a total brat. Using the phone at the table, aside, who sits there and declares themselves bored with the conversation in front of all of their guests??? His relatives? So fucking rude. Like he's above them all somehow. I totally believe Siggy when she says the divorce caused her to let a lot of things slide. That is VERY common. It's great that she's realizing the mistakes she made, including putting her new husband before the kids. But I don't know if she's just acting like she's going super traditional and fixing things for a storyline, or if she's genuine. I hope for the latter, and that it's also not too late - especially for the older one. 

Dolores's dependence on her ex is very sad, to me. I'm glad they're all so close, for the sake of the children, but it is not healthy to have this guy funding your entire lifestyle, 20 years later! No wonder her last relationship didn't work out. 

Ashley's boyfriend actually seems like a really nice guy, but I'm skeptical because....well, because he's with Ashley. And I'm kind of pissed at him for kissing Jaq's ass so much. If it were any other family, I'd find it sweet and very respectful. But I just can't stand to see one more thing that makes Jaq think she's the center of the universe. 

I did actually agree with her, though, during her lunch with Melissa. No, Jaq never should have called Joe that night. So immature. But if Joe has a problem with it, he can address it himself. Why does Melissa need to show up and speak for him?

The Teresa scenes really got to me this episode. First, the family meeting. Little Melania's complaints had me in tears, namely that everyone is calling her "fat". And I can even give them a pass that they're not coming from a mean place. In my house, since my kids were babies, "fat" has always been a compliment. But as the kids have gotten older, I've learned to cut that out, because that's just not the connotation that word has out in the world. Clearly it upsets Melania, and they all need to knock it the fuck off. Right now. Not laugh when she's expressing her discomfort with it. And then she expressed that her mother doesn't "get her", doesn't pay attention to her, but is on her phone instead. That just broke my heart. Tre, you just spent a year away from your girls, didn't that teach you anything about living in the moment??? 

Obviously it's a valid complaint, as Gia mentioned it as well. But what did Tre do? Literally argue with every one of Gia's concerns? What in the hell was the point of this "airing of grievances" if you're not going to listen with an open mind and take some constructive criticism??? Did she think they would all just complain about Joe and each other? (Well, to be fair, Melania's first suggestion was to get rid of all her sisters!)

LOVED Gabriella's "no fucks given" face during the entire thing. 

But the saddest SADDEST moment of all was at Melania's skydiving birthday celebration. "You'll probably be at camp for my 11th birthday". And the look on Joe's face. Killed me! Dead. Gah, I can't stand it. That poor girl. All of them. WHY is this family still calling it camp??? Why doesn't Melania know how long her dad will be gone? "Ah, you know, I'll go in and get right back out". What the fuck? NO. They need to be honest with these kids, because they are no idiots. When kids know what to expect, they will be able to handle things a lot better. I promise you. 

Final thought - Jaq, at the demolition of Dolores's kitchen, you are no Shannon Beador. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Yes, Rhys, he's Italian-American.

Right. And Siggy was saying that's part of the problem - that she's really embraced HIS culture since marrying him, and has fallen away from a lot of her traditions. 

8 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Did Chris say that Ashlee's boyfriend reminded him of himself? Well, I hope he is a better businessman than.

Yes! He was getting in a humble brag. "Boyfriend is a really good guy. He reminds me of myself when I was younger". 

• Love 2

It is so hard to watch Jaq on this show.  She needs to leave now.  Granted Tre is not perfect but Jaq has been gunning for Tre since she got out of "camp".  Jaq started the whole argument when Tre and Joe came for dinner when she was surprised nothing happened at the whatever get together Tre just went to (can't for the life of me remember what it was) and got the whole mess of a conversation going.  And her almost manic high pitched voice and finger jabbing at lunch with Melissa was very telling.  The woman needs a lot of therapy.  It almost seems as though Jaq cannot get over Tre dropping her as a close friend (can't blame Tre as I do think Jaq and Carolyn ambushed her at Jaq house) and is out to take Tre down.  She is mentally tittering on instanity and it is uncomfortable to watch and will only end bad for Jaq.  She should know that by now since the entire cast could not bring Tre down a couple of seasons ago, why does she think she can do it on her own?

And next week's previews show Jaq is about to crack when her close buddies Delores and Siggy are not blindly supporting her.  I really believe especially with Siggy that they both truly want to help mend Jaq and Tre's relationship. Problem is Jaq just wants to either take Tre down or have Tre publicly kiss her ass and give some heartfelt apology for whatever wrong Jaq thinks Tre has done to her.  She has no intention of meeting in the middle and let the past go (which I do believe Tre is way past all this and only brings it up when defending herself).  Remember Tre does not need Jaq but Jaq certainly need Tre.

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I did actually agree with her, though, during her lunch with Melissa. No, Jaq never should have called Joe that night. So immature. But if Joe has a problem with it, he can address it himself. Why does Melissa need to show up and speak for him?

The Teresa scenes really got to me this episode. First, the family meeting. Little Melania's complaints had me in tears, namely that everyone is calling her "fat". And I can even give them a pass that they're not coming from a mean place. In my house, since my kids were babies, "fat" has always been a compliment. But as the kids have gotten older, I've learned to cut that out, because that's just not the connotation that word has out in the world. Clearly it upsets Melania, and they all need to knock it the fuck off. Right now. Not laugh when she's expressing her discomfort with it. And then she expressed that her mother doesn't "get her", doesn't pay attention to her, but is on her phone instead. That just broke my heart. Tre, you just spent a year away from your girls, didn't that teach you anything about living in the moment??? 

Obviously it's a valid complaint, as Gia mentioned it as well. But what did Tre do? Literally argue with every one of Gia's concerns? What in the hell was the point of this "airing of grievances" if you're not going to listen with an open mind and take some constructive criticism??? Did she think they would all just complain about Joe and each other? (Well, to be fair, Melania's first suggestion was to get rid of all her sisters!)

LOVED Gabriella's "no fucks given" face during the entire thing. 

Jacqueline calling Joey directly, bravo, about time someone cut through the BS and called the person right there and then.  Melissa wanting Jacqueline to go through her would have added about three episodes to the show, over who said, what, when,  what context it was in and lots of bad imitations.  Teresa overplayed her hand and try to drive a wedge between her brother and Melissa against Jacqueline and once again Teresa was caught lying.  I liked the fact Melissa mentioned Joey is forgiven in a short period of time, but it takes Teresa four years to forgive her. 

Not to sound harsh but when Teresa was in prison, she probably had more one and one uninterrupted time with her girls than she does now.  There is no cell phone for distraction, no business issues, it is a weekly three to four hour visit.  Between the weekly visits, e-mails and phone calls the kids got a lot of undivided attention.  Not saying it was quality time but it did not have distractions of pink limos and material things.  I am not saying she should go back to prison, it might be a good idea to set aside four hours a week and just visit with the kids.

Teresa cannot handle criticism, even from Gia.  She doesn't get it, she is not perfect and just repeatedly saying her daughters are her everything, how much she loves her daughters doesn't mean she is not without her faults. 

I wonder if Gabriella got to forego visits to the prison in favor of soccer games?  Gabriella was pretty excited to see her mom when she came home but did favor school over a day of playing hooky, I believe Gia did as well.

• Love 5

Totally agree with everyone’s comments about Jacqueline with two caveats: I’m kind of looking forward to her crazy next week because I really don’t like her and I think she was advising Chris to consider a smaller ring and upgrade to 3 carats later, to which he responded that he wanted to give her a ring she would love the whole marriage.

Regarding Gabriella: Teresa may ask her to appear sometimes, and I don’t think the girl does it any more than she feels comfortable with but isn’t going to pretend it’s a barrel of laughs, either. I very seriously doubt her parents would force her to do that even if the children did get paid. As someone said upthread, Joe and Teresa love their children deeply and try to be good parents. That’s partly how they got themselves in so much trouble.

I kind of like Siggy, but agree she talks way too fucking much. Not surprised the daughter recited the prayer well: didn’t Siggy say she’s getting bat mitzvahed and wondered why she never had one when she turned 13?

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Melissa handled Jaq far better than I would have at that lunch. I would have punched her in the face when she went on about JoeGo. Okay I probably would not punch her, but I would want to. Hell, I want to punch Jaq when I see her on the television.

You're not alone - Jac is on my last nerve, the place where Bethenny usually sits.

I'm no Melissa Gorga fan but I give her props for handling Jac at that lunch.  A few seasons ago, she would have reacted differently.  I think that she (Melissa) still has some reservations about Theresa, but she's trying.  Of course, you would have to be an imbecile yourself to think that Jac is sane, and one thing about Melissa - she's not stupid.  She knows the score. Melissa has always been out for Melissa (nothing wrong with that) and getting along with Teresa is in her best interest. The previous take-down didn't work, and the entire cast was involved in it.   A Jac Laurita take-down will go no where.  Melissa knows that.  Plus, I'm guessing Joe Gorga wants nothing more to do with alienating his sister.

Ashley's boyfriend or fiancee or whatever he is should watch some past seasons and then run as fast as he can.  

• Love 9

I can't tell if Jac is actually this nuts or if she's playing her part for a paycheck. We all know she desperately needs that paycheck, but I also think she kind of is this nuts.  I'm surprised by how Ashlee has actually aged out of her bratty phase. I didn't think it was possible for that one!

I know Tre is a criminal who did a lot of terrible things, but I can't help but root for her on this show. When she was in bed telling Joe about how she doesn't go after other people to deal with her problems, the way Jac does, I found myself nodding along.  I liked the family meeting, those kids were being so damn honest it was almost hard to watch.  

I wish Siggy's kids weren't such brats because I like her storyline and I love her parents. But her kids are unbearable. To the other extreme, Delores' kids are pretty wonderful, especially her daughter. I don't care about her house remodel or her gym though.  It looks like the new girls earn their paycheck next week though, with Jac's intense meltdown. I can't wait!

• Love 12

Wow. This is one really annoying group. So loud, so nasal, so orange, so...everything. 

Did any of them have to actually purchase leopard prints for the party? Or did they  just use that as an excuse to buy more?

And I hope to never hear "old school" again. Tell your "men" it's the 21st century. What a bunch of Neanderthals.

I think all of these women look older than their years. Is Treesa supposed to be drinking?

Prison almost sex? Fish odor? Thanks for sharing! Oh no. Squirters. I think I'm done.

Chris Laurita said Pete reminds him of himself. Because he knocked a girl up and feels obligated to marry her?

Another way to launder money, give Pete some of the stolen cash to pay for the engagement ring.

Dolores, it's time for me to stand on my front two feet. Does she have 2 back feet too?

Siggy - how was she ever going to have a Bat Mitzvah - why do I remember the first scene at the face lift reveal she was born and raised in a bomb shelter?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Remember Tre does not need Jaq but Jaq certainly need Tre.

That's it in a nutshell.  Lest anyone in the cast need reminding, Bravo postponed the season until Teresa's "camping expedition" was over.  Oh, they could have cobbled something together in her absence - the Wakiles and Marcheses would have jumped at the chance  - but Bravo held off until Teresa was back.  For some reason, Jac doesn't get it.  

I don't even know why they brought her back to be honest.  She adds nothing.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Siggy - how was she ever going to have a Bat Mitzvah - why do I remember the first scene at the face lift reveal she was born and raised in a bomb shelter?

Yes, Jaq said Siggy was born in a bomb shelter. That has nothing to do with whether she could have been a bat mitzvah or not. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

That's it in a nutshell.  Lest anyone in the cast need reminding, Bravo postponed the season until Teresa's "camping expedition" was over.  Oh, they could have cobbled something together in her absence - the Wakiles and Marcheses would have jumped at the chance  - but Bravo held off until Teresa was back.  For some reason, Jac doesn't get it.  

I don't even know why they brought her back to be honest.  She adds nothing.

Yes I Jaq and Teresa's cousin (for the life of me I can picture her but cannot remember her name!) both appear so needy when on camera around Teresa.  Actually Jaq seems on the edge even when not around Teresa.  Not sure if its the octave of her voice or the edginess to it like she can't say the words fast enough or something.  Even at jewelry store with Ashly's boyfriend she was too loud, talking too fast and way way too happy.  Just seems on the edge of a major nervous breakdown.  And as much as I do not like her (I think she is a terrible friend) I don't want to see her lose it on National TV.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Did Chris say that Ashlee's boyfriend reminded him of himself? Well, I hope he is a better businessman than Chris.

So is he saying Pete is another asshole who doesn't want to really work?  Will he focus on money-laundering or how to con people?

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Chris Laurita said Pete reminds him of himself. Because he knocked a girl up and feels obligated to marry her?

Okay,  that makes sense to me.  Apple meet tree!

Siggy is so damn loud.  She brays louder than Tre.  Maybe she's there to help soften Tre's image.  Her kids are playing this up for the cameras.  It's exhausting. 

Shallow note:  Is Jac's nose shifting to the side?  It really looked crooked to me.  I've come to realize that I stare at her freak show face too intently because I am not interested in anything she has to say. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

Shallow note:  Is Jac's nose shifting to the side?  It really looked crooked to me.  I've come to realize that I stare at her freak show face too intently because I am not interested in anything she has to say. 

Jacko has had so many procedures and tightenings of the face that her eyes are moving to the side of her head like a fish. I don't know if the nose is off kilter or if her features aren't moving towards the side at the same rate. She literally gives everyone the side eye now.

tumblr_lvqj40tO1a1qga66wo1_250.gif

• Love 8

Is it standard procedure for people to remove their own ankle monitor?  I always thought that was something the authorities took care of.  Just wondering if this was set up for the show. 

Also, I can't stand Jac, especially when she makes Teresa look better by comparison. I think even Ashlee looks less bratty because she was able to leave, grow up a little and isn't Jac's whipping boy(girl).  I believe Jac is a very negative person who feeds off of negative situations.  She likes to create negative drama to make herself look good or look like the victim.  I feel so sorry for her children and even for Chris, although he put himself in that situation. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Normades said:

Is it standard procedure for people to remove their own ankle monitor?  I always thought that was something the authorities took care of.  Just wondering if this was set up for the show. 

I wondered the same, and also why they had to go into the bathroom to cut it off.  Why couldn't they just do that In the bedroom where they were?  Made me think it was for show, that they didn't really cut it off themselves.

• Love 4

Jacqueline is a fucking loon.  Maybe she needs to go to prison so that she can get zen like Teresa.  

Ashlee/Asslee's boyfriend seems polite, intelligent and is handsome.  Clearly there is something very wrong with him because he's with fucking loon #2.  Why would he take Jacqueline with him to pick out a ring??  So staged.  Wouldn't he take his best friend or even his own mom?  Nope, it's going to be something else made out to appear all about Jacqueline.

Normally Milania makes me stabby - - unless she's saying "Gimme pizza, you old troll!", which will NEVER get old for me.  I felt sorry for her last night.  She's clearly very close with Joe; they really need to get her to a good therapist while Joe is "away at camp."  

I really like Melissa's haircut in her THs.

Siggy, your kids are brats.

I've got nothing for Dolores.  

• Love 6

Attempted to watch last night and just couldn't.  I find the whole crew physically and personality wise repulsive.   As for Jacqueline, can't stand when mother and daughter are plastic clones like Kim Zolciak and her daughter.   Can't Bravo come up with some new shows?

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Ashlee/Asslee's boyfriend seems polite, intelligent and is handsome.  Clearly there is something very wrong with him because he's with fucking loon #2.  Why would he take Jacqueline with him to pick out a ring??  So staged.  Wouldn't he take his best friend or even his own mom?  Nope, it's going to be something else made out to appear all about Jacqueline.

Clearly he's 100% on board with the producer driven story of ring shopping with whacko Jacko,  with being on camera, and collecting that BRAVO check, which makes me naturally suspicious of him.

Why so much emphasis on all the kids this season? I'm not interested in the great involved moms who are so crazy about their kids who always come first story line. We know, they all have children. They should be crazy about them. Nothing new or exciting about that. 

Siggy is trying so. damn. hard. to be relevent. Stop being so loud, Sig. We can hear you a mile away, even before you and your over done, way too long extensions enter the room. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I wondered the same, and also why they had to go into the bathroom to cut it off.  Why couldn't they just do that In the bedroom where they were?  Made me think it was for show, that they didn't really cut it off themselves.

Given the zero fucks status of Joe and Teresa's intellectual capabilities, they couldn't be trusted to remove it even if they were supposed to (which I doubt). Tre would forget how to read a calendar or how to tell time and cut it off too early.  Joe would nod off while using the scissors and put a gash in her leg, then laugh about it.  "Whadduya gonna do, Tre?"   

• Love 8

I was wondering why did Tre and Joe have to go behind closed doors to cut off the ankle bracelet, lord knows everything else is out for everyone to see.  I am surprised that the lawyer didn't find a way to get his mug on TV for this.  Is it common to remove the sensor yourself and not an officer of the court?  Does she have a parole officer now?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Spelling
  • Love 1

I was wondering why did Tre and Joe have to go behind closed doors to cut off the ankle bracelet, lord knows everything else is out for everyone to see.  I am surprised that the lawyer didn't find a way to get his mug on TV for this.  Is it common to remove the sensor yourself and not an officer of the court?  Does she have a parole office now?

Here's an outline of what she has to do:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/02/15/teresa-giudices-strict-post-prison-probation-rules/

I'll admit that sometimes Milania gets on my nerves, but last night my heart broke for her.  She's just a little girl after all.  The things she said at the family meeting and then about Joe going to jail (see I didn't say camp and the world is still spinning).  I remember Tre and Joe doing an interview with Andy after sentencing and they said only Gia knew the truth, but that Gabriella and Milania might "suspect something."  It's been obvious that all of those girls are much smarter than their parents.  We all know Milania knows what camp is and that it's not for some exclusive story no matter what Tre told her, but I think she also has a good idea how long Joe will be gone.  I think she wants Joe to be honest with her because she's closer to him and trusts him more than she seems to trust her mother.  When he keeps lying to her like that, he's sabotaging whatever trust she has in him, which is pitiful to watch.  That poor child needs to know she can trust someone, plus they need to stop with the fat.  That just made me extra sick on top of everything else they've done to those kids.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, politichick said:

Regarding Gabriella: Teresa may ask her to appear sometimes, and I don’t think the girl does it any more than she feels comfortable with but isn’t going to pretend it’s a barrel of laughs, either. I very seriously doubt her parents would force her to do that even if the children did get paid. As someone said upthread, Joe and Teresa love their children deeply and try to be good parents. That’s partly how they got themselves in so much trouble.

This is the most we've seen of Gabriella I think ever.  IIRC Teresa said at one point in a past season that Gabriella didn't want to film so she wasn't in the show except for the occasional group shot.  She reminds me very much of my daughter who is 14 now but when she was a tween like Gabriella she was quiet in groups.  She very much had her own opinions and wanted to be part of the action just not necessarily express herself in the group.  I think Gabriella will grow out of this phase.

Don't the kids get paid?  How can that be?  That's not fair if it's true which I doubt.  They should get paid and their money should be put in accounts for them for when they turn 18 or 21 just like other child actors. 

Who in their right mind would go ring shopping with their future mother in law?  Especially if that MIL is Jacqueline.  I found that whole scene bizarre.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Normades said:

Also, I can't stand Jac, especially when she makes Teresa look better by comparison. I think even Ashlee looks less bratty because she was able to leave, grow up a little and isn't Jac's whipping boy(girl).  I believe Jac is a very negative person who feeds off of negative situations.  She likes to create negative drama to make herself look good or look like the victim.  I feel so sorry for her children and even for Chris, although he put himself in that situation. 

Not that I was aware of.  I had a neighbor whose job it was to hook them up and take them off.  Plus T doesn't own it so you don't want to damage it.  Unless they have changed things.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I'll admit that sometimes Milania gets on my nerves, but last night my heart broke for her.  She's just a little girl after all.  The things she said at the family meeting and then about Joe going to jail (see I didn't say camp and the world is still spinning).  I remember Tre and Joe doing an interview with Andy after sentencing and they said only Gia knew the truth, but that Gabriella and Milania might "suspect something."  It's been obvious that all of those girls are much smarter than their parents.  We all know Milania knows what camp is and that it's not for some exclusive story no matter what Tre told her, but I think she also has a good idea how long Joe will be gone.  I think she wants Joe to be honest with her because she's closer to him and trusts him more than she seems to trust her mother.  When he keeps lying to her like that, he's sabotaging whatever trust she has in him, which is pitiful to watch.  That poor child needs to know she can trust someone, plus they need to stop with the fat.  That just made me extra sick on top of everything else they've done to those kids.  

I don't know why anyone takes any claim that the children don't know anything at face value. Although Teresa sticks to that story, observation of the family makes it clear that was never the case, so I don't let that mantra phase me one bit.

• Love 1