Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I seem to recall reading that Beanie Babies have turned out to be a complete bust as an investment.

Totally!  There was a documentary about it.  It was freaking NUTS!

• Like 7
7 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I had an employee whose wife was sure Beanie Babies were going to be their retirement. Not surprised Deanna and Amy believe it. Rubes gotta rube.

I had a friend who was planning on Hess trucks to retire. I've lost touch with her, but she's about 10 years from retirement. 🤣

Deanna is beyond wacky - like she's scary crazy. IMO, she makes JB look seem perfectly normal. Its too bad Jill spends so much time with her and Amy.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Amy is chasing the free influencer $$$. I guess getting a job is of no interest to her.

Well, she is a Duggar. If the Lord wanted them to work for a living, He wouldn't have made them so special compared to the rest of us mortals.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 19
On 6/3/2023 at 12:34 PM, Meow Mix said:

Unless she puts Daxxy in school, he won't be able to figure out how a men's room works.

He does swim classes right? Or am I confusing him with Jill's kids?

The point is, he'll figure it out. My kiddo has two non-cis-male parents and we did not know what we were going to do about teaching him about urinals, besides sending him into mens rooms with my dad or brother, but he came home from camp one day and explained the  other boys taught him how to pee without having to drop his pants to his ankles.

So as long as Daxxy has some sort of socialization he'll learn quickly. Hopefully. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

“You are not a victim here. Stop playing the victim.”.

She's not wrong, but that's an interesting sentiment coming from the relative who has routinely tried to make her cousins' molestations all about her. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Zella said:

She's not wrong, but that's an interesting sentiment coming from the relative who has routinely tried to make her cousins' molestations all about her. 

And Anna's predicament all about her as well. Amy just recently unpinned a picture of herself and Anna hugging on her IG. It was pinned for at least a year.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
4 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Who is she referring to as playing the victim?

Jim Bob and Michelle. Her comment is juxtaposed with their statement on the documentary. 

• Like 7
(edited)

I think Jana was exempt for the same reason why I think she's gotten so many unusual accommodations (by their standard, like having an LLC and property in her name despite being unmarried): her parents trust her implicitly. I don't think they ever worry about Jana because she's a true believer, so she's allowed more freedom, comparatively speaking. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Zella said:

I think Jana was exempt for the same reason why I think she's gotten so many unusual accommodations (by their standard, like having an LLC and property in her name despite being unmarried): her parents trust her implicitly. I don't think they ever worry about Jana because she's a true believer, so she's allowed more freedom, comparatively speaking. 

You can see FF's signature on the right hand column. I imagine Jana and JD signed below that, but the screenshot didn't capture their signatures. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

You can see FF's signature on the right hand column. I imagine Jana and JD signed below that, but the screenshot didn't capture their signatures. 

That makes sense. I still think she gets privileges denied to her sister, like signing a contract rather than having her dad sign for her and owning property while single, because her parents don't have any doubts about her. 

• Like 3
Just now, CalicoKitty said:

Michelle didn't use a heart to dot here "i" in this signature.  Haven't we seen a doc with the heart?  Or was that just at a book signing.

She did it in the letter she submitted to the judge asking for leniency for Josh last year! 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, CalicoKitty said:

That's it.  I knew it was on something important.

Between her signature and Anna thinking Josh greeting his children by name at the end of each day was special, those two letters spend a lot of time living rent-free in my head! 

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm assuming 18. Jill was over 21 though, so her signature was fraudulently obtained.

Oh you're right, the contract was signed the day after Jill turned 21. I'm guessing they considered minors under 21 for the purposes of this contract.

Did Jill also sign this contract? Why would they have the parents sign for them and then have the kids sign it too? I thought the contract Jill signed was a different one she signed in 2015.

• Like 2
(edited)

Maybe I heard it wrong on the docuseries, but I thought Jill said she thought a contract was forged, but it wasn't, she just didn't remember signing it. So there wasn't actually any forged signature.

I'm guessing the contract shown above was written prior to Jill's 21st birthday but wasn't signed until the day after and only the kids 21 and older signed for themselves. Like I doubt Josie signed it.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
16 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Found this on Reddit

One daughter is missing

16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Taking my reply to the Dillard topic.

• Useful 1

Thought of this with the Vuolo children discussion.

Amy has had an Instagram account for her son. Under the guise of protecting him, she has recently made the account private.

5C26F87F-0AD2-45F0-9E89-A735D1C99EA8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

I cannot wrap my head around the idea that there are nearly 10,000 people who care enough about her and her kid to follow her online vaporings. 

I aklways figure that if she says something particularly snarkworthy, it'll turn up on here. My sincere thanks to those who keep tabs on her so the rest of us don't have to.

I suspect a lot of them are snarkers or the morbidly curious. 

• Like 9
(edited)

IIRC Amy's was public until recently. She posted something about being a mama bear and people called her out on having a public account for her kid. She made it private and cut out a few thousand of her closest friends /s. I think she was well over 10,000 for him before.

This woman truly believes she's being used by god to show us commoners the way. I have listened to a few lives just to try to analyze her psyche. I 100% believe that she believes her own crap. It's fascinating.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 12