Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

I wonder how many other people she has tried to scam with her give me free stuff and I will totally advertise it to my many followers.  Cross my heart.  I know people who sell crafts online and they are constantly batting off scammers like this.  

• Like 10
On 1/2/2023 at 7:38 PM, satrunrose said:

Hmm, so Amy's tried...

- Music

- Reality TV

- Fashion

-"Victim Advocacy"

- Mommy blogging

- Tabloid source

- Victim of Satan for just being too awesome (ie attempted martyrdom)

What will her next attempt at internet celebrity be (Jing and Jer, any suggestions?)

I think she should taste test beverages ('cause she's thiiiiirsty)

And yet it still hasn't dawn on her that she will never be an internet celebrity. 

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Amy: I'll always be attacked b/c of my maiden name.

Also Amy: #duggars #duggartiktok 

Pick a lane, you moron!

I may have a faulty memory, but at one point wasn't she using her Dad's name? I thought she switched to Duggar when she appeared on the show to start her country singing career. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
37 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

I may have a faulty memory, but at one point wasn't she using her Dad's name? I thought she switched to Duggar when she appeared on the show to start her country singing career. 

Yeah, she went by Amy Jordyn for a time (not sure how long). Let me see if I can dig up the proof. 😀

2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yeah, she went by Amy Jordyn for a time (not sure how long). Let me see if I can dig up the proof.

Found it!

😀

Oops, quoted rather than edited. Still getting used to the new box. 👎

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yeah, she went by Amy Jordyn for a time (not sure how long). Let me see if I can dig up the proof. 😀

I also thought she went by Jordyn until the Duggars became famous (infamous??).  Then suddenly she became Amy Duggar. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

If Amy would just shut up about the Duggars and go about life as Amy King she wouldn't be "attacked" (if she even is other than on forums). Of course she wouldn't have any followers or fame either.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

If Amy would just shut up about the Duggars and go about life as Amy King she wouldn't be "attacked" (if she even is other than on forums). Of course she wouldn't have any followers or fame either.

But since she's pretty much NOTHING BUT a massive famewhore, this would be a problem for her.         

I've wondered what she'd get up to if she'd been born into a situation where there was no easy and obvious route to fame via her family connections..... I suppose it's possible she never would have developed famewhoremania if that were the case.      But I can also imagine her doing far crazier stuff than what she does now if her relatives hadn't clambered onto TeeVee and she'd had to do all her famewhoring on her own steam.       

• Like 5

And once again, she is not being judged for her supposed maiden name which isn't really, she's being judged for her own stupid actions like scamming someone out of merchandise with a false promise of advertising and allowing her out of control kid to throw knives.

• Like 19

Amy was very close to Gramma Mary, who was apparently the driving force behind a lot of Boob’s schemes. So maybe Amy was also pushed by Mary. IIRC both Mary and Deanna were in Amy’s show where she went to Nashville to be a singing star.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Either that or Jordyn, which she used on her album that I posted above. I'm not clear how Terry spells it.

I looked online a bit, and unless all info I found about him has his name spelled incorrectly, it is Jordan.   Why use it and not spell it the same? 

Not important but somehow it bugs me! 😂🤣

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

A pic of Amy and her mom drinking tea, with Amy shit talking the Duggars. Like they are begging for someone big to ask them to spill the tea.

Why would anyone want to hear from hanger on Amy when Jinger, an actual Duggar daughter, is on a publicity tour, talking about it?

image.thumb.png.7e1e66d50d4ab4bc7f32d5fe385906d7.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

A pic of Amy and her mom drinking tea, with Amy shit talking the Duggars. Like they are begging for someone big to ask them to spill the tea.

Why would anyone want to hear from hanger on Amy when Jinger, an actual Duggar daughter, is on a publicity tour, talking about it?

“Everyone has a story to tell. Everyone.”

They are both ridiculously thirsty.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

One of my kids and I did Mommy and Me library time. Miss Piggy (sorry Miss Peggy) read a story about apples during the fall season. My two year old excitedly called out, "Miss Piggy, Miss Piggy, we have apples at home, but ours don't talk!".

Funny how that works - let your kids think for themselves and they do.

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

when Jinger, an actual Duggar daughter, is on a publicity tour, talking about it?

I imagine Jinger getting the People exclusive feature stung Amy so bad. LMAO

It wouldn't surprise me if she thinks she's somehow competing with Jinger or is hoping someone will throw money at her for a tell-all. 

• Like 10
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“Everyone has a story to tell. Everyone.”

6 hours ago, Zella said:

It wouldn't surprise me if she thinks she's somehow competing with Jinger or is hoping someone will throw money at her for a tell-all. 

And yet they never tell the story they hint they want to tell. Nothing is stopping Amy from telling her story. Write the dang book and either self publish and market or write it and contact publishers to sell it. If Amy, or Deanna, wrote a true tell all someone would sign them and sell it.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

And yet they never tell the story they hint they want to tell. Nothing is stopping Amy from telling her story. Write the dang book and either self publish and market and write it and contact publishers to sell it. If Amy, or Deanna, wrote a true tell all someone would sign them and sell it.

Amy's too lazy. Much easier to post on Insta or TikTok.

• LOL 6
11 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

And yet they never tell the story they hint they want to tell. Nothing is stopping Amy from telling her story. Write the dang book and either self publish and market and write it and contact publishers to sell it. If Amy, or Deanna, wrote a true tell all someone would sign them and sell it.

I firmly believe she doesn't actually know anything worth telling. But she loves the attention.

• Like 21
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Because Jinger is just parroting the talking points she was coached to say? That doesn’t mean I want to hear from Amy, either. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I don't either. She would have sold it to a tabloid years ago if she did.

Same. It seems like Deanna joined her in pretend tea spilling after Mary died. They are creating more enmity b/w themselves and JB's family, but they have nothing to tell, so they just vaguepost for attention. 

• Like 9

These are Amy's aunt and uncle and her cousins. They are family she and her mom hung out with until the last time TLC said, that's a wrap. They came to her wedding, they gave her a baby shower. She mocks them and she posts patronizingly hateful posts and then switches gears and posts about her own superior Christianity and parenting.

Forget Amy and Deanna spilling the tea. Forget a Duggar writing a tell all. We'll just have to wait for Dax to write about being raised by Amy and Deanna - Mommy and Grammy Dearest.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10