Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mr. X likes Manischewitz potato pancakes.

You can order them from Amazon.  They're rated 4+ stars.  I tried to post the link but it didn't appear as a link.  I just did a search for frozen latkes, and it came up.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

Did Amy attend public school?  Is there hope for Dax?

I could see Amy homeschooling for an hour a day so she can post about it on SM. If Dax doesn’t cooperate then I can see her shipping him off to school so the poor teachers will have to deal with him.

• Like 3

She was publicly educated. Deanna worked full-time for the vast majority of Famy's childhood. I don't think she got back together with Amy's dad until Amy was an adult. 

Dax will go to public school. Until he's expelled. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12

It seems to me I remember she claimed that Taz ran 5 businesses and that is why he needed the edibles that were prominently displayed in her Dax climbing in the refrigerator post.  So now it's 3?  Do they really consider each Wellington's location as a separate business?  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

It seems to me I remember she claimed that Taz ran 5 businesses and that is why he needed the edibles that were prominently displayed in her Dax climbing in the refrigerator post.  So now it's 3?  Do they really consider each Wellington's location as a separate business?  

Apparently so. I don't know of any other irons in the fire at this time. Famy would be sure to let us know about them. 🙄

• Like 5

I know he claimed have an investment business. At some point he had "Partner at Avid Financial" on his LinkedIn.

Current llc page shows these in dillon's name.

3130 - Good Standing - Dillon listed as Agent, Incorporator/Organizer, and Manager. Amy listed as Manager.

Kingston Real Estate Investment Group - was revoked, now current

Kingston Media - revoked

Tetherd llc - Good standing

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Amy said, he's drooling and pulling at his ears. I was thinking, well did you ask him if he has booboos?  He's three and talks. She also said Dax has been acting like a "scary monster" and she's been getting 2 hours a sleep.

Wait until this kid doesn't want to go to school in the morning. Wait until this kid wants to use the car and Amy says no.

If Amy indulges little Daxxy's fits now she's in for some not great surprises in the future.

I hope Amy is hiding the knives.

• Like 15

She's a loon.  By three doesn't every mother know pulling at the ears means go get the ears checked?  If he's acting like a scary monster, that's time to get real with the kid.

She's going to have a "fun" life if she keeps on this path.

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Every mom except Amy, apparently. And what of Deanna? Shouldn't she have said something?

I totally agree. I just can't with Amy. She's online all damn day, and she can't Google his symptoms?

Put down your freaking phone, Amy, and take the little guy to a doctor!

• Like 13
16 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Daxxxy is also old enough to articulate when something hurts. Does Famy listen?

Yes! That's the part that gets me. My kid had, I think, one ear infection when they were young. Maybe two? And they were in pain! So I did what any semi-decent parent would do and got them to a freaking doctor ASAP!

• Like 6
2 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Yes! That's the part that gets me. My kid had, I think, one ear infection when they were young. Maybe two? And they were in pain! So I did what any semi-decent parent would do and got them to a freaking doctor ASAP!

I can still remember an excruciating ear infection I had when I was 4.  I remember sleeping in my grandma's living room as it was closer to my parents' bedroom.  My mom made sure I saw the doctor then.

• Like 4

It can, but it doesn't cause pulling at the ears in a three year old very often.  Teaching nursery school, I can say I never encountered it.  In fact, it was rare to hear a three year old complain much about their teeth coming in.  A fun game would take their mind off it on the unusual occasion of mentioning it.  It's far more likely with all the respiratory viruses going around that it's his ears and definitely should be checked to be sure.  

• Like 5
On 12/16/2022 at 3:51 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Mr. X likes Manischewitz potato pancakes.  I've never seen frozen latkes where I shop, but I'd buy them if the store had them.

Trader Joe’s sells them year round. I never tried them though.

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 2

There's a funny story on FB (19 Scandals & Counting) about Amy scamming an Etsy store lady out of a $45 tumbler she personalized for Dax. Amy asked her to do it for free in return for her advertising it to her insta subscribers. Amy never did her end and is now apparently crying victim that the woman kept after her. The Etsy lady called Amy (who the commenters are now calling ScAmy) a celebrity. That in itself is funny! 

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

There's a funny story on FB (19 Scandals & Counting) about Amy scamming an Etsy store lady out of a $45 tumbler she personalized for Dax. Amy asked her to do it for free in return for her advertising it to her insta subscribers. Amy never did her end and is now apparently crying victim that the woman kept after her. The Etsy lady called Amy (who the commenters are now calling ScAmy) a celebrity. That in itself is funny! 

I just read the comments this morning. The poor lady finally gave up. Famy did  nothing for her. I wonder how many others she's scammed?

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I just read the comments this morning. The poor lady finally gave up. Famy did  nothing for her. I wonder how many others she's scammed?

And it's just laziness on Amy's part. Well, laziness and entitlement!

• Like 6
  • Sad 2