Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Watched the Instagram story about the golf tournament. How boring for Sam and Izzy. At one point Jill covers Sam’s mouth, poor kid probably had no idea what was going on. But at least they were outside. Was that another of Jill’s live stories? I don’t understand why she streams the things she does! Or films or takes pictures of, she has no sense. But I guess the leghumpers love it all. Derelict looked hideous, but what else is new?

I hope Sam bit her hand 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Is that gray hair I see at Derrick’s temples in the meth head photo? 

I don’t know. I try to avoid looking directly at him as much as possible. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Is that gray hair I see at Derrick’s temples in the meth head photo? 

A little gray in a man's hair can look sexy in my book (my husband has some gray hair.) In the case of Deredick, it does nothing for him. He still looks like a creepy stalker type from a bad Lifetime movie.

18 hours ago, Madtown said:

You want creepy..From Jill's latest insta story. Listened for a second because he was creepy whispering as they are at some golf thing. He also looks old beyond his years.

IMG_4334.jpg

Derek managed to do the same thing Tom Cruise did when getting braces - - somehow ending up with one tooth in the absolute center of his mouth, directly under his nose. How does an orthodontist screw up that badly? 

You'll never not see it on Tom Cruise again. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, xtwheeler said:

Derek managed to do the same thing Tom Cruise did when getting braces - - somehow ending up with one tooth in the absolute center of his mouth, directly under his nose. How does an orthodontist screw up that badly? 

Are we sure it is the orthodontist fault? Something tells me Deredick does not follow the oral surgeon and/or orthodontist at home care. He looks like he has failed Personal Hygeine 101.

On 5/23/2019 at 11:06 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Derelict's had some time off to get laid. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear of Baby Dilly 3 coming late next winter.

Uh Derek has a brain hopefully he uses condoms.

On 5/24/2019 at 12:21 AM, Sew Sumi said:

She actually said that her long hair is easier to manage than a shorter cut. Sorry Jill, but my just below shoulder length hair is wash and go. No dryer/diffuser needed. 

How long does it take her to dry that mop, anyway? She must have to get up an hour before the kids on hair washing day.

Jill can have long hair all she wants as long as she gets a trim now and again.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:20 PM, Jynnan tonnix said:

What the heck is that parking lot picture even supposed to be OF? Three or four people cropped out of the shot enough to be unrecognizable. plus one kid's back and a couple of random cars. And it's crooked to boot? Is this another one of Izzy's masterworks? Or Sam's? I could see posting it if one of them managed to snap something cute, but this I don't get...

They’re fellowshipping, that’s what they call it right?

14 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Okay, I remembered Graefin finding this for me way back in March.

You were warned. That’s all I’m saying. 😱

Lol I have to save this to my favourites whenever I need a laugh. 

• Love 1
Just now, bigskygirl said:

Are we sure it is the orthodontist fault? Something tells me Deredick does not follow the oral surgeon and/or orthodontist at home care. He looks like he has failed Personal Hygeine 101.

Given that you see an orthodontist every several weeks, and their only job (mostly) is to move your teeth into the correct alignment, I can't imagine how this would NOT be the responsibility of the orthodontist. If your job is to produce properly aligned teeth at the end of treatment (which again, has you seeing the orthodontist every few weeks, so not like this is a surprise or just popped up out of nowhere), and at the end of treatment the alignment is completely wrong, I would say you've failed. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, xtwheeler said:

Given that you see an orthodontist every several weeks, and their only job (mostly) is to move your teeth into the correct alignment, I can't imagine how this would NOT be the responsibility of the orthodontist. If your job is to produce properly aligned teeth at the end of treatment (which again, has you seeing the orthodontist every few weeks, so not like this is a surprise or just popped up out of nowhere), and at the end of treatment the alignment is completely wrong, I would say you've failed. 

It has been years since I went to the orthodontist, but I remember the one I saw telling me my responsibility at home aka home care plan. I took mine seriously because I was so glad to fix the problems I had. It takes two to make sure everything works aka the orthodontist and the patient. In my case, my braces and the one mouth appliance I had at the early stage of the work to widen my upper jaw did well enough to the point I got my braces off six months early. I was told a part of the reason why everything work out well was the fact I followed my home care plan. Sorry, but I do not see why the orthodontist should be blamed for what is going on with Derick.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:44 PM, Westiepeach said:

So she is letting stupid "adult" Derick have his hands on a large amount of money to piss into the wind? I understand the buying a house thing, but does he have the money for insurance, taxes, upkeep, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., that being a Big Boy Homeowner entails?

Maybe Cathy is using HER insurance money from her deceased husband?

Maybe Cathy writes the checks using her discretion whether something is a need or a want?

There is a pattern. Derick has a college education, trip to Israel, pretend missionary in Nepal, some church missionary certification class he did last year, the Danger America mission trip and now law school. Plus a home for the wife and kids. 

Derick has money for Education, Missionary Adventures and Housing. That totally sounds like things a mother would provide using insurance money. 

OK, Final Answer. Cathy has all the insurance money and is using it to "invest" in Derick's future.  So Derick is not lying when he says he is working and paying bills.  Derick buys food and clothing etc.  Cathy is footing the bill for the big stuff.  I cannot account for Scholarships unless he got some little funding from the Southern Baptist Convention of like $500 and enjoys the image of having a "scholarship". 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

That makes sense...but then why oh why doesn’t the ingrate thank his mother loudly, publicly and often? And maybe say something about his dad’s sacrifice that helped make all of this happen?

It’s bad enough if he’s lying about the TLC money. It’s freaking heinous to lie about a deceased father’s life insurance money, especially given that his father died in the line of duty, IIRC.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

That makes sense...but then why oh why doesn’t the ingrate thank his mother loudly, publicly and often? And maybe say something about his dad’s sacrifice that helped make all of this happen?

It’s bad enough if he’s lying about the TLC money. It’s freaking heinous to lie about a deceased father’s life insurance money, especially given that his father died in the line of duty, IIRC.

Derick considers that info "private". Or family money. He is so slippery and delusional...we cannot figure him out because we are all rational. Derick and Jill are really two nuts. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Maybe Cathy is using HER insurance money from her deceased husband?

Maybe Cathy writes the checks using her discretion whether something is a need or a want?

There is a pattern. Derick has a college education, trip to Israel, pretend missionary in Nepal, some church missionary certification class he did last year, the Danger America mission trip and now law school. Plus a home for the wife and kids. 

Derick has money for Education, Missionary Adventures and Housing. That totally sounds like things a mother would provide using insurance money. 

OK, Final Answer. Cathy has all the insurance money and is using it to "invest" in Derick's future.  So Derick is not lying when he says he is working and paying bills.  Derick buys food and clothing etc.  Cathy is footing the bill for the big stuff.  I cannot account for Scholarships unless he got some little funding from the Southern Baptist Convention of like $500 and enjoys the image of having a "scholarship". 

If Cathy is "investing" in Deredick's future, she is doing it all wrong. She should be sitting down with him to explain he should have thought about law school long before he hooked his wagon up to a Duggar daughter. I mean come on Deredick, pick a career plan and stick with it. You have a wife and two sons who are depending on you. To me it is a complete waste of money if he is not willing to step up and learn how to be a real man by not expecting others to hold his hand while he figures out what he wants to do with his life.

And on this note, I hope someone calls him out if Cathy is supporting his sorry behind because he is riding on his wife and mother to support him while he is running around trying to catch his sorry tail aka his version of the game of life.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

If Cathy is "investing" in Deredick's future, she is doing it all wrong. She should be sitting down with him to explain he should have thought about law school long before he hooked his wagon up to a Duggar daughter. I mean come on Deredick, pick a career plan and stick with it. You have a wife and two sons who are depending on you. To me it is a complete waste of money if he is not willing to step up and learn how to be a real man by not expecting others to hold his hand while he figures out what he wants to do with his life.

And on this note, I hope someone calls him out if Cathy is supporting his sorry behind because he is riding on his wife and mother to support him while he is running around trying to catch his sorry tail aka his version of the game of life.

100%. Derick is 30 years old and still course-correcting. One year he's an accountant, then the next he's a missionary, followed by a Bible intern, law student and so on....

If I honestly believed becoming a lawyer was something Derick was passionate about and intended to do for the rest of his life; whatever money he's potentially being given by Cathy wouldn't bother me. However I get the feeling law school is just the latest in a series of stop-gaps giving Derelict an excuse not to get a real job. 

• Love 17
Just now, BitterApple said:

100%. Derick is 30 years old and still course-correcting. One year he's an accountant, then the next he's a missionary, followed by a Bible intern, law student and so on....

If I honestly believed becoming a lawyer was something Derick was passionate about and intended to do for the rest of his life; whatever money he's potentially being given by Cathy wouldn't bother me. However I get the feeling law school is just the latest in a series of stop-gaps giving Derelict an excuse not to get a real job. 

I am sure the Lord will lay it on his heart to pursue another endeavor once he tires of law school. Which by my calculations should be soon. 

What? The Lord doesn’t lay it on anybody else’s heart to tell what us to do? I guess we are not as Godly. Oh well. Carry on. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Every day that Jill doesn't announce a pregnancy is a good day. Pretty sure she has one already they regret(Free Izzy!). Though it has to be killing her with all the Duggar pregnancies and now Jessa having a girl.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 11:41 PM, BrianJ1962 said:

America's Dipstick Warrior

LMAO, I could watch this shit all day.  Better than America's Home Videos for sure.  I just wish he had fallen off, then all bets are off for wetting my pants laughing.

Edited by Thorkim
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I don't think Derick's father died in the line of duty.  Didn't he have a heart attack at home?

I might have conflated that...he was a policeman, yes? Or am I mixing that up, too...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Oldernowiser said:

I might have conflated that...he was a policeman, yes? Or am I mixing that up, too...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but yes, Senior Dillard was a policeman. But I do not believe he lost his life in the line of duty. I think he died of other causes, just not in the line of duty. 

Again, correct me if I am wrong. 

• Love 8
On 4/27/2019 at 8:59 PM, sleepysuzy said:

I don't know how to get rid of the quote box above--sorry.  I just wanted to make a comment about something Pickles said in the facebook post about the veteran's cemetery.  She made a comment about the Christian and the Jewish veterans being buried in separate sections of the  cemetery. 

I can tell her that here in NY, that is not true.  On Long Island we have 2 cemeteries.  Long Island National Cemetery (Pinelawn) is in Farmingdale, and Calverton National Cemetery is in the town of Calverton.  At the time of burial, families get to choose a religious symbol such as a cross, star of David or crescent and star.  I'm sure that there are symbols for other faiths as well.  Each veteran or family member being buried is simply placed in the next available spot, not in a separate section by faith.

I participate in the annual placing of the flags on the graves on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, so I get to see the graves.

Sorry for the off topic...

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, Thorkim said:

LMAO, I could watch this shit all day.  Better than America's Home Videos for sure.  I just wih he had fallen off, then all bets are off for wetting my pants laughing.

Or if his pants fell down.  He has no ass (although he IS an ass) to hold them up.

Jill must be freaking out over Jessa having a girl.  She's probably begging DipShit to knock her up pronto.  Must try for that eventual slave.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Please correct me if I am wrong, but yes, Senior Dillard was a policeman. But I do not believe he lost his life in the line of duty. I think he died of other causes, just not in the line of duty.

That's what Derick and his mother have said.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

My teeth are off center, but my orthodontia was done 60 years ago, and there was no follow up after the final retainer was finished. It's OK. I don't stick my face six inches from a camera lens and put the photos on the Internet. 

Honestly, where is the center of dully's mouth? His face is so out of whack, the orthodontist probably had to choose one of several possibilities. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Ugh, it pains me to admit it, but the picture of Derick and the kids is really sweet.

Ivy's coloring looks really bad in the one with Jill. Hopefully it was just due to harsh fluorescent lighting.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Okay, I remembered Graefin finding this for me way back in March.

You were warned. That’s all I’m saying. 😱

Hahaha thank you for the sharing that! I was surprised by how athletic Austin was, though it kind of makes sense. Derick should have just feigned illness that day. . . .

3 hours ago, marypat57 said:

I don't know how to get rid of the quote box above--sorry.  I just wanted to make a comment about something Pickles said in the facebook post about the veteran's cemetery.  She made a comment about the Christian and the Jewish veterans being buried in separate sections of the  cemetery. 

I can tell her that here in NY, that is not true.  On Long Island we have 2 cemeteries.  Long Island National Cemetery (Pinelawn) is in Farmingdale, and Calverton National Cemetery is in the town of Calverton.  At the time of burial, families get to choose a religious symbol such as a cross, star of David or crescent and star.  I'm sure that there are symbols for other faiths as well.  Each veteran or family member being buried is simply placed in the next available spot, not in a separate section by faith.

I participate in the annual placing of the flags on the graves on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, so I get to see the graves.

Who is saying this about different sections in a veteran's cemetery? The only veteran's cemetery I have been in is the one in Fayetteville, and just like the ones you describe in New York, burial order there is determined by date of death, not religion. 

• Love 6

Looking at the photo with Derick holding Ivy, I realized it's not just his upper teeth that aren't centred but his lower jaw as well.  The middle of his chin does not line up up with the middle of his nose - but does seem to line up with the middle of his teeth. How is this even possible?

My son's teeth aren't lined up right now, but that's because the left side of his jaw has grown more than the right side of his jaw, and he will soon need surgery to fix that.  ("Hopefully only once" according to the orthodontist - kid needs to stop growing!) But when he has it, everything will line up fine.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, marypat57 said:

This is probably off topic, but thank you for decorating the National Cemetaries.  My parents and maternal grandparents are buried at Calverton.

As far as I recall, there isn't any segregation by faith at Calverton, at least. I think that in some of the older ones, like Arlington, there is, but not Calverton.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Marigold said:

Maybe Derick got his money from a lawsuit from his shitty jaw surgery? 

Maybe God sent JB a message telling him to send Deredick money to keep his shitty jaw bone shut if you catch my meaning.

Zella:

The info came from a post in the facebook post from Pickles and Hairspray (the link is on the previous page).  Click on the photos link.  You'll see a picture of the graves.  I can't figure out how to copy and paste the post , but here's  what it says:

"My parents lie here.  My dad was in the air force.  I noticed that one side are the military graves of Christians with the cross, and across the street there was a smaller section with headstones withthe Star of David.  Even in death, religion separates us.  Well, only due to human influences."

She does not say which VA cemetery it was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Sorry, but I do not see why the orthodontist should be blamed for what is going on with Derick.

The only way I see it not being the orthodontist's fault is if Derick actively went against home care recommendations. While I think Derick isn't the brightest bulb in the box, I don't think he either knows enough about orthodontia or wants to actively screw up his face, so I legitimately have to question the doctor, too.

IMO, disregarding home care directions does not get you to the point where Derick is at. He went from normal to scary in a very short amount of time and if I were him I'd be looking for a second (or third or fourth) opinion. 

• Love 8