Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

So now Izzy is from El Salvador? Jill is a dumb ass who thinks people will believe she is fluent in Spanish because she uses a few words. Izzy is not Salvadoreño.  Jill should work on becoming fluent in English first.

• Love 23
45 minutes ago, SMama said:

So now Izzy is from El Salvador? Jill is a dumb ass who thinks people will believe she is fluent in Spanish because she uses a few words. Izzy is not Salvadoreño.  Jill should work on becoming fluent in English first.

Not to defend Jill, but the hammock Izzy is using is from El Salvador, which could be why she is referring to Izzy as Salvadoreno as he lounges on it.  Those hammocks are made there and are very popular with tourists, not surprised she has one, a lot of people in my mission group bought them to bring home.

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jill, #stoptryingtoconvinceyourself with the #hashtags.

That looks like a bag of trash sitting on the baby's food tray.  These people are filthy!  And, that looks like Derick's middle finger is saying 'F**k You' to Jill.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Is it just me, or does the look on Derelict's face looks a little creepy.

He does look a bit healthier.  I don't see creepy, unless I read between the lines so to speak

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mollie said:

That looks like a bag of trash sitting on the baby's food tray.  These people are filthy!  And, that looks like Derick's middle finger is saying 'F**k You' to Jill.

I noticed the same things.  The bag is tied up which makes me thinks it's trash.   Had to laugh about the middle finger.  Mr Barb occasionally  gives me the finger as a joke, mainly when I'm rambling on about something he has no interest in.  And he does it like Derick does in the picture. BTW  Sam's expressions are priceless.  #besthubbyfingergiverever (sorry, don't know what the Spanish translation is to impress you all)

• Love 9

Infant Car Seat Trick

Apr 26, 2018 | Family Blog | 0 

My Mama taught me this trick about infant car seats! I use it when I know we are gonna be in tight spaces and I don’t wanna pull out the big stroller. Super easy!

Link to video is in tweet:

1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Infant Car Seat Trick

My Mama taught me this trick about infant car seats! I use it when I know we are gonna be in tight spaces and I don’t wanna pull out the big stroller. Super easy!

Does she mean Jana? Mama ... Jana ... tomato ... tomahto ...

Who is in the Prayer Closet this evening? Apparently I’ll be there. Yet again. 

• Love 6

They are tearing her apart on her Instagram comments because of how unsafe that is. Also, why does she insist on keeping Sam in the car seat? Just tie him into the damn stroller.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lunera said:

They are tearing her apart on her Instagram comments because of how unsafe that is. Also, why does she insist on keeping Sam in the car seat? Just tie him into the damn stroller.

She is wearing pants!  the house looks cleaner.  If she gets enough views on Youtube does she make $$?

11 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

She is wearing pants!  the house looks cleaner.  If she gets enough views on Youtube does she make $$?

They only have 109 subscribers. To make real money from YouTube they need at least 10k. They might be making a few bucks from they clicks on their website but I doubt they make much. They would need a couple thousand people checking out their site every day.

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Yeah, am I missing something? Why can't she just take the kid out of the car seat and put him in the umbrella stroller? As usual, they do shit that makes no goddamn sense.

• Love 19

I think the "trick" is meant for infants who can't safely sit in a umbrella stroller until there muscles are more developed. With that said it looks very unsafe to me. On some strollers, umbrella and otherwise, hanging a baby bag on the handle can sometimes topple it and umbrella strollers are on the flimsy side to begin with.

She should post a disclaimer on that video.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Does she mean Jana? Mama ... Jana ... tomato ... tomahto ...

Who is in the Prayer Closet this evening? Apparently I’ll be there. Yet again. 

Waves hi!

3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think the "trick" is meant for infants who can't safely sit in a umbrella stroller until there muscles are more developed. With that said it looks very unsafe to me. On some strollers, umbrella and otherwise, hanging a baby bag on the handle can sometimes topple it and umbrella strollers are on the flimsy side to begin with.

She should post a disclaimer on that video.

I don't have kids but it seems to me its unwise to McGyver things that will be carrying your child.

• Love 23
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Infant Car Seat Trick

Her hand looks all tiny and withered, like Kristen Wiig in the finger lakes. 

• Love 10

I thought that was a bag of clothes on the high chair , I have several bags of clothes tied up ready to donate so maybe that’s why I see it the way I do 

Jill looked good in those pants, and her house looked well kept

I still cringe at the open mouthed poses 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Totally said:

I thought that was a bag of clothes on the high chair , I have several bags of clothes tied up ready to donate so maybe that’s why I see it the way I do 

Jill looked good in those pants, and her house looked well kept

I still cringe at the open mouthed poses 

I'm thinking Jill is reading the comments to her posts now. She was a little confused on the photo rights comments that she received, but did add photo credits to some of her recipes. And now she's responding to the messy house comments. But still, the average person is going to film an intentional video in a clean home or room. The average person will post pics that are clear and have relatable/relevant content. And the average person doesn't always look like they found out that Santa is real. So I guess that makes Jill extra.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jill, #stoptryingtoconvinceyourself with the #hashtags.

"You da best"
She really is 12..Wait, that might be an insult to 12 year olds. How about just STFU Jill.
The car seat on the stroller, shows how stupid this family is. Unless Sam has some issues we don't know about, he should be able to sit in the umbrellas stroller on his own at 8 months. I've watched several kids and the all sat in one at that age and did just fine.

• Love 12

Well Derick is starting off today on another rant.  On Twitter slamming TLC s Nate Burkis's show. Calls it a celebration of a travesty of a family..sorry I don't know how to in bed on my tablet, but it's a doozy..

• Love 11

It's just basic COMMON SENSE that you don't rely on something more lightweight than the item you're asking it to support. Michelle is and was an idiot and she's passing on her idiot 'wisdom' to her children. Too bad. Cathy needs to speak up more. I would hope that she would know better.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The order of these should be reversed, didn’t paste correctly.

Why is this idiot going off at 2:30 in the morning?  I can't believe that LGBT families getting TV shows keeps him up at night. 

Does he ever rail about the Brown family on Sister Wives? 

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, CherryMalotte said:

There is something else going on there to have this much hostility.  

Did he get booted out of his latest church or something? This whole thing is bizarre. What sort of person is up at two in the morning stewing about a group of people who's lifestyle has absolutely no effect on him? 

• Love 24

Complaining about other people getting shows on TLC at two in the morning? Tell us again Derick how you weren't fired and chose to leave the show. Your certainly not coming off like someone who was fired and ranting about his former employer. 

• Love 18