Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Especially since he said Jazz's parents are exploiting her by having a show on TLC. He would have to be totally stupid and naïve not to believe JB was using his own children to get a show on TLC. He also has to be a special type of stupid and naïve not to believe JB was pushing for Jill and Jessa to get their own show. Derelict and JB remind me of two young bucks fighting over the herd and in their case the herd being Jill, Izzy and Sammy. The 19 kids and the grandchildren are JB's bread and butter, and he would not let anyone come in and tell him how to run the Duggar program. Derelict wanted to showcase Jill's delivery of Izzy in order to rake in a few bucks to pay their hospital bills. He is no better than JB.

Silly question time, but how can you tell if he block a person? I can still send tweets to him, but of course, no response from him.

Not silly!  If you search him in twitter and can see him he hasn't blocked you (plus it will tell you you are following him).  

57 minutes ago, Aja said:

I've been putting it off, but I think this might actually push me to join Twitter. My handle will be something like "transgenderisamyth" and it will be high performance-art passive aggression. "You tell them, Derick! Honestly, didn't they see the part about where you want to have coffee with Jazz? And how you repeatedly state over and over that you have some kind of job? It's amazing to me how people think they can just make all these assumptions based on...what exactly?? Blessings to your sweet family that I know everything about including what the bed you sleep in looks like!!"

DO IT!!!!!!!  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

giphy.gif

- I hope!

Not Duggar-related -- Please be careful about posting things like that with flashing strobe light-type effects. Those kinds of lights can cause seizures in susceptible people (like me). I won't be able to read this thread until it moves to the next page. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Cry me all the got-damn rivers, Derick. All of them. 

ETA:  La Croix is like drinking tonic water through a condom /hurk.

That is some of the worst looking bacon I have ever seen.  Jill burnt it to a crisp. Also, you are an ablebodied, young, white man who has had everything handed to you and you refuse to get a real job to support your family.  Derrick doesn't really know the real trials of life. 

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

That is some of the worst looking bacon I have ever seen.  Jill burnt it to a crisp. Also, you are an ablebodied, young, white man who has had everything handed to you and you refuse to get a real job to support your family.  Derrick doesn't really know the real trials of life. 

It looks like some sort of vegetarian bacon-substitute product...I like my bacon crispy, but it never looks like this when it is done enough for me. Not even if I manage to overcook it to charcoal. It seems, based on some other things in their hashtags of late, that they are eating primarily vegetarian.

• Love 4
(edited)

He's deleted all his tweets from yesterday except this one (unfortunately a preceding one must also have been deleted so it's difficult to make out entire context): 

Screenshot_20180309-180419.png

Screenshot_20180309-180729.png

Edited by graefin
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, graefin said:

He's deleted all his tweets from yesterday except this one (unfortunately a preceding one must also have been deleting so it's difficult to make out entire context): 

Screenshot_20180309-180419.png

Screenshot_20180309-180729.png

Oh Derick...bless your heart. The internet is forever. You can delete it but it's still there.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Someone needs to be brave and find the Jill gives birth to Izzy scenes on the show. I remember when they brought Izzy home, or the family came to see Izzy and Jill, but the birth/hospital scenes I cannot remember.

How could you possibly forget Jill in the hospital after having Izzy!  She was sporting an ENORMOUS headband!  IIR, it had a silly flower on it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lianau said:

To be honest I don't think JB or TLC really is the bad guy here . I think the money probably went into  some Duggar Family Ministry Business and all kids were then paid a fixed amount of money as employees of that business as long as they are working for the business. Derick left/got fired  and they lost that income  but Derick  is also unwilling to get another  job . Instead he's regularly melting down on twitter.

I agree Derick should be willing to move on. 

However if the money that the kids are earning is going to some Duggar Family Ministry Business, which means they don't have access to the money they earned that is exploitation.  The kids/couples/families (like the Jill Dillards,  Jessa Seewalds, etc.) should either be paid directly by TLC or have their own family businesses that receive the money.  It's possible the kids get the same money that TLC pays to the Duggar Family Ministry Business. It seems more likely  that a portion of the money stays in the family trust where only JB has access to it.  How big a portion of the money is hard to say. JB would then be able to spend the money as he sees fit and giving it out as he wants. JB and Michelle were seemingly fired from TLC and yet rather than move on they may have found a way to profit on the new show. 

As for TLC, they have been dealing with Jim Bob Duggar for over a decade. By this point, they should know who they're dealing with.  Why did the Duggars need a reality show in the first place?

1 hour ago, Normades said:

Who would've thought a Jesus-loving, God-fearing man like JimBoob would cheat anyone out of rightfully earned money??

Said no one anywhere.

Exactly. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Who would have thought Derick would be vomiting all of Boob's family secrets. Never in a million years...

Well...he does have that gagging problem.

• Love 19

I was wrong, I really thought Derelict’s balls were in Jill’s underwear drawer, that men can’t open because modesty. The deleted tweets are making it clear his balls have been in Boob’s possession since they met in Nepal. All Boob had to do was wish him a happy birthday, remind him he is still in power when it comes to his wife and kids; just like that the tweets are gone. When are these idiots going to comprehend the Internet is forever?

I have no idea if that was the order of events. I’m just here to enjoy the show.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, SMama said:

I was wrong, I really though Derelict’s balls were in Jill’s underwear drawer, that men can’t open because modesty. The deleted tweets are making it clear his balls have been in Boob’s possession since they met in Nepal. All Boob had to do was wish him a happy birthday, remind him he is still in power when it comes to his wife and kids; just like that the tweets are gone. When are these idiots going to comprehend the Internet is forever?

I have no idea if that was the order of events. I’m just here to enjoy the show.

Of course Jill wouldn't have them. She'd have no idea what to do with a man's balls or even what they're for!

• Love 16

She would probably think they belong in her bag of medical thingies.  Kinda like those stress balls you squeeze when you get blood drawn.  

And Fiona Miller is on the ball with her reporting.

• Love 9

My head is actually spinning with all this. Does Twitter have private messaging? One of you kind Tweeters needs to befriend Cathy, Derick or Jill and get the scoop. Y'all know the language to use. 

Or Tweet up Jessa with sympathy about her BIL's struggles.

I'm tired and I want answers. I guess this is my brain on Druggars.

• Love 12

A poster on FJ came up with this gem. Sang to the tune of My Shot from Hamilton. 

MY TWEET

[DERICK]

I am not throwing away my tweet!

I am not throwing away my tweet!

Hey yo, I’m just like my mommy

I’m dumb, whiny and scummy

And I’m not throwing away my tweet!

I’m ‘a get a scholarship to Clown College

I prob’ly shouldn’t brag, but dag, I amaze and astonish

The problem is I got a lot of rage but no polish

I gotta holler just to be heard

With every word, I drop rubbish!

I’m a doucheturd in the rough, a dirty piece of coal

Tryin’ to reach my goal. My power of speech: incomprehensible

Only got two kids and that’s for quitters

These teenagers make me bitter, on Twitter

Ev’ry burden, ev’ry disadvantage

Why should I have to manage? Give me a gun to brandish

I’m a manly man, dammit

The plan is to fan this spark into a flame

But damn, it’s getting dark, so let me tweet out the name

I am the—

[ALL]

D-E-R-I-C-K, D

I-L—we all—on TV…

[DERICK]

Jill and I volunteered independently

Meanwhile, liberals keep shittin’ on us endlessly

Essentially, they harass us relentlessly

Then TLC turns around, runs a spending spree

Jim Bob ain’t ever gonna set his descendants free

So there will be a revolution in this century

Enter me!

[ALL]

(He says in parentheses)

[DERICK]

Don’t be shocked when Sean Hannity mentions me

I will star on your show and I’ll do it for free

So what if I have some kids who depend on me?

[DERICK]

And I am not throwing away

My tweet

I am not throwing away

My tweet

Hey yo, I’m just like my mommy

I’m dumb, whiny and scummy

And I’m not throwing away my tweet

[JILL]

I dream of life back on TLC

Birthing babies for the cameras is my ministry

Ministry? How d'you spell, how d'you spell... ‘ministry?’

Umm, so yeah, Derick’s kind of making me panicky

With his—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[BEN]

Yo, I’m Jim Bob’s apprentice

But I got these knuckleheads in loco parentis

I didn’t vote for Trump because I know it’s my chance

To socially advance, so as Derick Dillard rants,

No way am I gonna—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[AUSTIN]

But you’ll never be truly free

Until ya’ll in bondage own your own house like Joy and me

Joy and I. Do or die. Wait till you see me

On an ATV, with Miss Joy-Anna and our 10 pound baby

Oh shit, another—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[JEREMY]

Geniuses, lower your voices

You keep out of trouble and you double your choices

I’m with you, but you might wanna take a seat

You’ve got to be sure to keep sweet:

If not, you might make Derick tweet!

[DERICK]

Jeremy, don’t make another peep

My wife Jilly Muffin knows I ain’t no creep

I think Trump is sweet

I'm a straight MAN with my own helpmeet

And I’ll write a book that’ll make all the haters retreat...

What are the odds that GOD would let me suffer defeat

I’m takin’ a dump on Duggar tradition, Jim Bob can weep

I hate TLC, liberals, kids, everyone who disagrees with me

Give me a computer, I’m going on a tweeting spree!

Oh, am I tweeting too much?

Sometimes I get over excited, come off as an ass

I never had a group of friends before

You better not give me that sass

[AUSTIN]

Someone take his phone away, and do it fast

• Love 17

Apologies for the double post, but it just occurred to me that the girls are suing InTouch, et al. in part for LOST WAGES. If Boob was holding the purse strings, shouldn't they be suing him? He could have given the girls a stipend of MONEY THEY'D ALREADY EARNED in the few months while the show was in limbo. They started filming the first iteration of Counting On in August 2015, so they were only "unemployed" for a couple months, and it's not as if they tape year-round anyway.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

How is it that no poster here has mentioned that it only took Jim Bob 27 minutes to post his "veiled threat"....    pretty effin speedy if you ask me.   This is so far from over, and I am READY with my wine and snacks.

I was in a terribly boring and long meeting today.   I was cranky when I got home, but lo and behold, I am good to go now!

• Love 13

C’mon Derick.  Stand up to your father in law.  He has much more to lose than you do. I’m sure you would get a decent amount of money for a tell all.  No need to be afraid of JB.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

THAT is a birthday breakfast??   That looks disgusting - nothing goes together.  The eggs and "bacon" are burnt.  The idea of all of those foods going together is grossing me out.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LillyB said:

I just read this on FB that the men on the Real Housewives franchise do not get paid so maybe TLC does the same.

That is true,  but the housewives are paid.  Using that approach,  Jill would have received a paycheck. 

• Love 3

In all this mess, I got to thinking: I wonder if Jim Bob put the house that backs up to the interstate in Jessa and Ben’s name as “payment.” It was Mary’s while Josh and Anna lived there. I remember it being “valued” at $100k which is no way legit. I don’t think Jessa and Ben would have purchased that house for that much money. But if all TLC funds go to JB, I can see him signing over the house to them in lieu of giving them actual money. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

THAT is a birthday breakfast??   That looks disgusting - nothing goes together.  The eggs and "bacon" are burnt.  The idea of all of those foods going together is grossing me out.

Plus, do not ever call me “wifey” - ever. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Ummm, before I read what this shit actually was, I thought the bacon was some kind of pork belly and the eggs a potato bake of sorts...lol The strawberries, well they just don't  belong there. Also, Derick and Jilly, stfu with "wifey" "besthubbyever" and "babe" Thank you, that is all..

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

In all this mess, I got to thinking: I wonder if Jim Bob put the house that backs up to the interstate in Jessa and Ben’s name as “payment.” It was Mary’s while Josh and Anna lived there. I remember it being “valued” at $100k which is no way legit. I don’t think Jessa and Ben would have purchased that house for that much money. But if all TLC funds go to JB, I can see him signing over the house to them in lieu of giving them actual money. 

I was thinking the same thing. The married couples get weddings, honeymoons, houses, and other things instead of real cash. I think Jinger got money for a down payment on a house from her share of being on TLC. I would like to know where is Joy's share since she is living in a RV after having a baby while the one house is being worked on. Derelict may be upset because the others are getting things, and JB has not offered to hand over money for Izzy, Sammy or Jill's medical bills.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I just want to throw Michelle’s name in here. I think she controls a lot more than we may think.

Grandma Mary was in on it too. I wonder if she's decided to retire from hustling her son and his brood.

• Love 7

I'm exhausted trying to keep up with Derick and His Delusional Tweets.

I really think his "tell all book" comment was a veiled threat to Jim Bob, who returned fire 29 minutes later with his birthday tweet.

Derick will be the one to take down the Duggars. 

• Love 13

Sew, thanks for the screengrab.  It was an interesting read, but I can't help but wonder who has that much time on their hands.

Smuggar has to be sitting back, watching all this shit go down, and is thanking God he's not involved.  Hell, he only molested his sisters and cheated on his wife.  It's not like he tried to get mo money, mo money from TLC.

• Love 4

When the show came back after the Joshley scandal, didn't it barely have any actual commercials? I seem to recall it mentioned that it was mostly commercials for other TLC shows but I don't remember. (Counting On happened after I cut the cable cord & Sling doesn't have TLC, so I rely on you all for the run downs.)

Anyways, I was thinking, with less ad revenue, would it be at all possible that maybe they weren't paying for some people's appearances? But then again, I would assume, if they really weren't paying for Derrick, they would atleast be paying Jill... But I don't doubt everything went directly to the First National Bank of Jim Bob.

Derrick NEEDS to write this book. It would be an instant best seller, and think of the publicity tour $$$$ it could rake in! Every news/talk show would be falling over each other to have him on. It could give him a bigger mouthpiece than Counting On could have given him.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, sixlets said:

Sew, thanks for the screengrab.  It was an interesting read, but I can't help but wonder who has that much time on their hands.

Smuggar has to be sitting back, watching all this shit go down, and is thanking God he's not involved.  Hell, he only molested his sisters and cheated on his wife.  It's not like he tried to get mo money, mo money from TLC.

Smuggar probably sent Derelict a dozen roses for getting the media off of his back. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, graefin said:

This is worth reading, but I was kind of shocked when I got to this part, and thought it was worth quoting. The Duggars really hit it out of the park in this area:

Work related – narcissists will:

Prevent you from using the car by taking your keys. They insist that they are more important than being on time. (Jill)

Force you to work in a family business for little or no pay while tightly controlling all other budgeting. (JB)

Forbid you from earning money, attending school, or advancing your career. They demand total financial dependence on them. (JB)

Interfere in your work environment by calling your boss and demanding you be treated a certain way. (Jill)

Insist on having access to your work emails and calendar knowing details about your job that is excessive, unprofessional, and violates confidentiality.

Harass you at work through unannounced visits, excessive phone calls or texting to negatively impact your job. They claim that they are in charge of you not your boss. (Jill)

Force you to leave your job or cause you to get fired. Work is than blamed, not them. (Jill/JB)

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Booey said:

When the show came back after the Joshley scandal, didn't it barely have any actual commercials? I seem to recall it mentioned that it was mostly commercials for other TLC shows but I don't remember. (Counting On happened after I cut the cable cord & Sling doesn't have TLC, so I rely on you all for the run downs.)

Anyways, I was thinking, with less ad revenue, would it be at all possible that maybe they weren't paying for some people's appearances? But then again, I would assume, if they really weren't paying for Derrick, they would atleast be paying Jill... But I don't doubt everything went directly to the First National Bank of Jim Bob.

Derrick NEEDS to write this book. It would be an instant best seller, and think of the publicity tour $$$$ it could rake in! Every news/talk show would be falling over each other to have him on. It could give him a bigger mouthpiece than Counting On could have given him.

The only problem is he could use it in order to spread his own brand of hatred and bigotry. He has to take part of the blame in all of this. I am not saying I would not love to read a tell all book, but I also do not believe the majority of the things Derick has said either.

I was half tempted to create a Smuggar meme similar to the Obama meme below, but decided against it because who really wants to see Smuggar's fuckface anyway?

25cb0d338a853d0ec6cf647d4aa29f0a.jpg

1 hour ago, sixlets said:

• Love 7
3 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

How is it that no poster here has mentioned that it only took Jim Bob 27 minutes to post his "veiled threat"....    pretty effin speedy if you ask me.   This is so far from over, and I am READY with my wine and snacks.

I was in a terribly boring and long meeting today.   I was cranky when I got home, but lo and behold, I am good to go now!

“Veiled threat”?  Where and what?  All I saw was a short, generic birthday wish.

• Love 5