Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

And what about that picture does she think is so special tht makes it worthy of a cute or embarrassing graduation/wedding slideshow moment? The photo is cute enough because Henry is cute, but it really is nothing special.

Because it's Jessa's photo! Jessa's photo! Jessa! Jessa! Jessa! and Jessa's kid! Jessa's kid! Jessa's kid! 

Jim Bob in a dress. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So another example of Jessa losing one of her kids? Or a picture of her poor parenting and blaming it on the kid? Either way, I think it takes her out of the running for MOTY.

And what about that picture does she think is so special that makes it worthy of a cute or embarrassing graduation/wedding slideshow moment? The photo is cute enough because Henry is cute, but it really is nothing special.

Because it’s Jessa. She is also cute (or was), but is nothing really special. And Henry is not likely to have any real graduations 😢.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Because it’s Jessa. She is also cute (or was), but is nothing really special. And Henry is not likely to have any real graduations 😢.

It was also pointed out by someone on fb that Henry didn’t seem to be riding near the mold house. So what refrigerator did he get that chicken nugget from? And there was really only one lone nugget leftover? Definitely staged.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

It was also pointed out by someone on fb that Henry didn’t seem to be riding near the mold house. So what refrigerator did he get that chicken nugget from? And there was really only one lone nugget leftover? Definitely staged.

I can definitely see Jessa's takeaway from people complaining about the obviously staged stuff about Spurgeon to not be "stop posting staged shit about your kids" to "let me just stage stuff with a different child." 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

ge8xpdcyghv51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

That's right, Jessa.  Get her used to the idea of having babies when she's still a child.  If you have your way she'll be sister-momming it in just a few years.

This isn't something that would worry me in other families.  Kids just playing with dolls.  They weren't expected to take care of the new baby.  But the Duggars do everything differently.

I'll add that I think this is a crock.  That child didn't put down a fur rug on a chair placed in the middle of the room, then crawl up on it with two baby dolls.  Mama set this whole thing up.

• Love 23
14 hours ago, Zella said:

I can definitely see Jessa's takeaway from people complaining about the obviously staged stuff about Spurgeon to not be "stop posting staged shit about your kids" to "let me just stage stuff with a different child." 

I'd be willing to bet that the left over chicken was sitting on the table/counter when Henry grabbed it, and Jessa--always thinking 10 steps ahead and coming to the absolutely wrong conclusion--thought that she'd get flack about food sitting out so made up the part about the fridge.

• Love 6
On 10/25/2020 at 12:07 PM, BigBingerBro said:

vktnlq7im9v51.jpg

This seems odd to me....So it's cold enough out that he needs a knit hat, a big bulky sweater all done up and thick sweat pants and he's sneaking off with dirty feet, no helmet and a chicken tender clenched in his teeth like he's trying to make a quick get-away!

Why was he so desperate to get that last piece of chicken and take off on his bike to go eat it somewhere, why can't he just ask for more food and eat it in the house if he's hungry?

The other day when Henry and Ivy wandered off to the garden Henry was shoving peppers in his mouth as fast as he could like he was starving, in fact Ben said "I think we should go get these kids some food" and Jessa sort of laughed it off and said "they were filling up on healthy vegetables".... I'd hardly call a stomach full of peppers a nutritionally sound and healthy meal.

I've seen pic after pic of their kids swigging pickle juice, sitting on the counter smelling fried fish as they drool at the thought of eating it, begging for crackers, hiding with food, falling asleep with hands full of crackers they've snuck away to eat in a corner.... Wtf is going on?

My kids never acted that desperate for food and the only food they'd usually get excited about was cake or ice cream because it was a treat.... But as far as everyday food like chicken, potatoes and veggies they had their plate full and they could have more if they were still hungry so there was no need to go gobble peppers in the garden or sneak crackers from the kitchen.

In between meals they knew they could ask for a snack if they felt hungry and we'd give them a healthy snack, cheese, crackers, apples, grapes etc.... There was no need to sneak food then run and hide to eat it.

Jessa's kids always look like grubby little ragamuffins with bare feet, ratty hair, rumpled clothing and they're often looking for food.

I've seen documentaries about children's orphanages in China, Russia etc. and one common thread with children in those orphanages is obsessing over food, they're always hungry and trying to find or sneak food because they have daily meals which are sparse and there's no second helping of anything and that's it until the next mealtime..... One orphanage had some scrawny looking fruit trees and the children in that orphanage were always trying to sneak over to that area and see if they could find or reach something to eat... Even fruit laying on the ground that wasn't properly ripened or rotting was hidden in their clothing and secretly eaten when no one was watching.

Kids can be malnourished without looking like they're starving.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

This seems odd to me....So it's cold enough out that he needs a knit hat, a big bulky sweater all done up and thick sweat pants and he's sneaking off with dirty feet, no helmet and a chicken tender clenched in his teeth like he's trying to make a quick get-away!

Why was he so desperate to get that last piece of chicken and take off on his bike to go eat it somewhere, why can't he just ask for more food and eat it in the house if he's hungry?

The other day when Henry and Ivy wandered off to the garden Henry was shoving peppers in his mouth as fast as he could like he was starving, in fact Ben said "I think we should go get these kids some food" and Jessa sort of laughed it off and said "they were filling up on healthy vegetables".... I'd hardly call a stomach full of peppers a nutritionally sound and healthy meal.

I've seen pic after pic of their kids swigging pickle juice, sitting on the counter smelling fried fish as they drool at the thought of eating it, begging for crackers, hiding with food, falling asleep with hands full of crackers they've snuck away to eat in a corner.... Wtf is going on?

My kids never acted that desperate for food and the only food they'd usually get excited about was cake or ice cream because it was a treat.... But as far as everyday food like chicken, potatoes and veggies they had their plate full and they could have more if they were still hungry so there was no need to go gobble peppers in the garden or sneak crackers from the kitchen.

In between meals they knew they could ask for a snack if they felt hungry and we'd give them a healthy snack, cheese, crackers, apples, grapes etc.... There was no need to sneak food then run and hide to eat it.

Jessa's kids always look like grubby little ragamuffins with bare feet, ratty hair, rumpled clothing and they're often looking for food.

I've seen documentaries about children's orphanages in China, Russia etc. and one common thread with children in those orphanages is obsessing over food, they're always hungry and trying to find or sneak food because they have daily meals which are sparse and there's no second helping of anything and that's it until the next mealtime..... One orphanage had some scrawny looking fruit trees and the children in that orphanage were always trying to sneak over to that area and see if they could find or reach something to eat... Even fruit laying on the ground that wasn't properly ripened or rotting was hidden in their clothing and secretly eaten when no one was watching.

Kids can be malnourished without looking like they're starving.

Now that Iz and Sam are appearing to be a lot happier and better cared for, maybe we need a series of stories on Henry's breaks for freedom!

• LOL 23
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Jessa mentioned saving that picture for Henry’s graduation. But what about Bin’s supposed graduation? Not one word was said. I don’t think he “graduated” from anything or Jessa would have splashed it all around SM. 

I don't think he has either. Ben may have outdone Derick on the obstacle course, but Derick lapped him at least a couple of times in regard to education.

• Love 13

if she posted a "BIn graduated" tribute it would lead to too many questions. like when will he get a job, how is he using his degree, where is he working. I don't think Jessa wants to say he is teaching the lost girls, M kids and probably spurgie at the TTH

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think he has either. Ben may have outdone Derick on the obstacle course, but Derick lapped him at least a couple of times in regard to education.

Well, we've all underestimated Bin! .... (Although we may have proven just how little the Duggar family (or TLC) is interested in education.)

In the 2020 Moody Bible Institute Graduation Tribute book, Mr. Seewald is listed as receiving a Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership, with a concentration in Preaching, awarded by Moody's online division. 

Why does nobody mention it? I'd be pissed if my spouse and family didn't congratulate me for something like this. 

I really don't know what's wrong with these people. 

It's on page 8 ... https://d2zd6ny1q7rvh6.cloudfront.net/88310d0d-d59c-4740-9161-8b942e440115/3c124c1b8d2e41f594d49c31e3540487?response-content-disposition=inline%3B filename*%3DUTF-8''AR000008-8_Graduation%20Tribute%20Program%202020.pdf&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf&Expires=1603911190&Signature=ZUi6ElQG4mGkDEKUUUWp4nL58rapisCkgUjTYZpYY-vMSuE1nbmN6Zo1fEmQYEQXDgN~1SHgG6R6tkhHQK2HQdvW5ZNBitAPVOBCPF-61eop2ILvu8eVgISPxQqPcYCmU7A~BPhnJ7zzxZ2pc9XBk6SRtl-s8kCE5OAdipTCLc6J9cNfVfcYprl6niZjftf4a-DOTcGgrdCrtOG09slRcMB5bZWRYh7dscKrn-K9RuQCylgqXodW1PXXq2njeZa9nQxM0K9rgB52UXpa1muhN1-kGhJNS8X7R-OpSXZ74enCeZGo-IU~PKFrB0~G396NeITBhRqaT5RJnjnjP7knbA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAI33AGAEAYCXFBDTA

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 9
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

if she posted a "BIn graduated" tribute it would lead to too many questions. like when will he get a job, how is he using his degree, where is he working. I don't think Jessa wants to say he is teaching the lost girls, M kids and probably spurgie at the TTH

Idk, to me, graduating from college is still a major accomplishment and something to be proud of, even if you don’t immediately (or ever) use that degree. I don’t think even Bin’s own mom posted anything about his graduation, and that’s telling to me.

15 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, we've all underestimated Bin! .... (Although we may have proven just how much the Duggar family (or TLC) is interested in education.)

In the 2020 Moody Bible Institute Graduation Tribute book, Mr. Seewald is listed as receiving a Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership, with a concentration in Preaching, awarded by Moody's online division. 

Why does nobody mention it? I'd be pissed if my spouse and family didn't congratulate me for something like this. 

It's on page 8 ... https://d2zd6ny1q7rvh6.cloudfront.net/88310d0d-d59c-4740-9161-8b942e440115/3c124c1b8d2e41f594d49c31e3540487?response-content-disposition=inline%3B filename*%3DUTF-8''AR000008-8_Graduation%20Tribute%20Program%202020.pdf&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf&Expires=1603911190&Signature=ZUi6ElQG4mGkDEKUUUWp4nL58rapisCkgUjTYZpYY-vMSuE1nbmN6Zo1fEmQYEQXDgN~1SHgG6R6tkhHQK2HQdvW5ZNBitAPVOBCPF-61eop2ILvu8eVgISPxQqPcYCmU7A~BPhnJ7zzxZ2pc9XBk6SRtl-s8kCE5OAdipTCLc6J9cNfVfcYprl6niZjftf4a-DOTcGgrdCrtOG09slRcMB5bZWRYh7dscKrn-K9RuQCylgqXodW1PXXq2njeZa9nQxM0K9rgB52UXpa1muhN1-kGhJNS8X7R-OpSXZ74enCeZGo-IU~PKFrB0~G396NeITBhRqaT5RJnjnjP7knbA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAI33AGAEAYCXFBDTA

Interesting! And very odd, as you said. It IS something to be proud of and he should have been celebrated.

• Love 8

Maybe since there is nothing for TLC to film, Bin’s graduation doesn’t matter to Jessa or any other Duggar. But I’m puzzled by no post from his mom, she seems like a typical mom on her Instagram posts, happy for all the milestones of all her kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 9

So that was only 5 months ago. Did the school have an in-person graduation? If they did, maybe that's why its on the down low. They didn't want pictures of unmasked graduates congregating together in the midst of a pandemic.

I guess Derick only beat him by one lap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So that was only 5 months ago. Did the school have an in-person graduation? If they did, maybe that's why its on the down low. They didn't want pictures of unmasked graduates congregating together in the midst of a pandemic.

I guess Derick only beat him by one lap.

It was virtual. 

And you can attend! It's sweet, actually. It's truly sweet to the point that it makes me tear up. 

Unlike another seminary I could mention, they have female professors and female alums. And the non-professorial staff also was invited to speak. 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/i9karuk6c4oqfhf/Graduate Tribute Video - Extended 5.15.20_1.mp4?dl=0

EMLTA: UPDATE-- I watched the section that shows other grads from the online program (which offers a lot of their degrees and certificates). No Bin. But quite a lot of other people, including another guy with three kids who graduated with the same degree and concentration Bin had.

It's a lovely video....not least because there are SO MANY WOMEN......Very nice compared to what goes on at the Master's Seminary.

I also watched the Moody Aviation grads. I'm sorry Tim couldn't manage it. It would have been great for him to be almost a full continent away and with people who aren't Jill.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I just hopped around on it. Did they feature Ben?

I don't know whether they feature any of the students. There were 753 grads of various kinds, so I assume that if any of them are featured it'll just be a handful, and it'd probably be someone who attended on campus in Chicago....

But don't know yet....

Just now, truebluesmoky said:

Is it possible she’s keeping it hush until a future episode about it airs?

I would hope so.

Although I don't know how much they can make out of a virtual graduation that Bin almost certainly didn't physically attend.....

6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I remember a while back Jessa let it slip that the Duggar kids basically grazed all day and never sat down for proper meals. It wouldn't surprise me if this practice carried over to her own kids. 

Well, whenever they actually prepare a meal, it seems to be a major event worthy of a video or Insta pic.  I would not be surprised if they all usually just graze on snacks all day.  It also seems like they do take out or delivery a lot too.

• Love 7

Why does nobody mention it?

You're supposed to get a job after graduation.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Reason # 999,999,999 why it was a terrible idea, neglectful, short sighted, and plain cruel to pretty much sell Ben’s soul to JB. I really hope I’m wrong, but Ben is stuck for life. Emasculated by JB and Jessa, with three kids he can’t afford, and a bleak future. He is stuck doing whatever his master wants him to do. Still led around by his tie, no agency. He was a freaking teen when he got married. Ben’s life consists of hanging out at the TTH daily, and is rewarded by occasional contact with his family. He has no idea how to become his own man because he was a boy when he made a lifetime commitment. Not only to Jessa but to dear leader JB. 

• Love 5

I still believe that there is more potential in Ben than we actually see.  The Duggar world is so confining, which is so sad.  I really believe he does have some smarts and is interested in learning.  Poor Ben.  It makes me sad for him.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

Well, he hasn't been out for half a year yet, and it's not that easy to get a job at a church,  especially since I expect that Bin's pretty much frozen in place. Do you think he'd really be able to blast Jessa out of her proximity to the TTH if he should find a job elsewhere? I have my doubts. So he's probably stuck finding a job right in their area. And there are a lot more of most other kinds of enterprises than there are churches. If he were a teacher or a med tech or computer person or accountant or lawyer or bulldozer operator or most other  things, there'd be many more jobs nearby than there are for this job. And I just don't see Jessa being okay with them moving very far from her parents. Hope I'm wrong. But I don't know....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, if Derelict is to be believed, TLC also limits what kind of jobs one can hold. Working at a church would make him even more anonymous than working as the TTH tutor. 

In other news, Jessa put up the Christmas tree.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3WZ1DJUwr/?igshid=i59ej8wmf2mh

Like they need one more thing piled in that living room.

But she's hardly alone. A lot of my friends are talking about decorating for Christmas on November 1st this year. Not me though. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, we've all underestimated Bin! .... (Although we may have proven just how little the Duggar family (or TLC) is interested in education.)

4 hours ago, truebluesmoky said:

Is it possible she’s keeping it hush until a future episode about it airs?

I kind of doubt it, only because they don't typically wait to announce anything until the episode about it airs anymore. They either announce themselves on social media, do a People interview, or TLC does an immediate online episode about it (though I think that's only been for births so far?). The fact that neither Jessa nor his parents announced anything makes me think he asked them not to for some reason. Jessa has been silent about Ben's movements for so long that it makes me think it's primarily at his request.

Or maybe there is an episode planned, because Jessa and Ben are so sick of the questions and comment about what he does that they want the ultimate "Fuck you" episode. Who even knows with these people?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Comparing their talking heads, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't last long listening to Jeremy, Ben or Derick preaching.

I'm positive I'd rather paint with Josie. And maybe even sing hymns with Spurge.

😄 

I'd rather drink paint with Josie. 😉 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

When I got my BA, way back in the ice age, I traveled and then eventually Got a job. Waiting tables! Which I loved for a few years. But my parents made big deal of my graduation with lots of pictures and a celebration. If SM had existed then, I’m sure they would have announced it there.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

But she's hardly alone. A lot of my friends are talking about decorating for Christmas on November 1st this year. Not me though. 

I've "casually" mentioned putting up the tree enough that my husband had a preemptive hissy fit over it.  I'm not "allowed" to put it up until after Thanksgiving.  Except he'll be gone for 10 days before Thanksgiving on a hunting trip.  He's gonna come home & find the tree up.  And a 2nd tree just because "don't tell me not to do something" switch must be flipped...just saying. 

Bin's had this great accomplishment and he's not going to get any credit or attention for it, I kinda feel sorry for him.        Ok it passed.  Gonna be interesting to watch the future Jeremy graduates episode with the full on cap & gown & preacher bow tie while little Binny sits quietly & wonders why he didn't get a party. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It's October.

I know the fundies are a little weird about Halloween, but as a November birthday haver, I just can't with the Christmas tree in October! 

Also that tree seems so generic for a family with three kids. I know the kids don't go to school or whatever, but our Christmas was full of ornaments I made at church and school and just colorful. I can't imagine being so excited to put up the tree in October and it's just so .... boring...

• Love 13

I have been pondering why they kept Ben graduating under wraps. I agree on the surface, it seems mean not to mention anything. Jessa also seems like she would have wanted to be competitive with Jill and Jinger when they were posting about their husbands in school. 

I do think those of you who suggested perhaps Ben asked her not to advertise it could be on to something. I'd thought she had been snippy with people on social media when they asked about Ben because she was embarrassed about the fact he wasn't doing anything, but maybe she was being snippy because she was frustrated she wasn't given the all-clear to mention it. 

It's also possible that she's decided to go the mommy route on social media, so she ignores Ben in favor of the kids because she thinks that gets her more clicks. 

And with her own upbringing in which education is not valued or prized, Jessa may really not think it's that big of a deal, especially if she or her family thought that the institution's policies were too permissive. 

I am still stumped as to why his own family wouldn't mention it, though, other than at his request. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Steff said:

I've "casually" mentioned putting up the tree enough that my husband had a preemptive hissy fit over it.  I'm not "allowed" to put it up until after Thanksgiving.  Except he'll be gone for 10 days before Thanksgiving on a hunting trip.  He's gonna come home & find the tree up.  And a 2nd tree just because "don't tell me not to do something" switch must be flipped...just saying. 

Bin's had this great accomplishment and he's not going to get any credit or attention for it, I kinda feel sorry for him.        Ok it passed.  Gonna be interesting to watch the future Jeremy graduates episode with the full on cap & gown & preacher bow tie while little Binny sits quietly & wonders why he didn't get a party. 

I've got our main tree up and decorated but I'm not turning on the lights until it's officially November. 🎄 🎅 

Hubby is fine with it because he knows how the whole house has a cheerful feel to it when the main tree is up and I promised I wouldn't put up our other trees ( we always have 3 trees) until mid November.

Covid has been such a strain and it's nice to have something cheerful to look at. 👍 

• Love 11

That is one generic Christmas tree.., no handmade ornaments from the kids. No colour,  it makes me a sad for the kids. I’ve only got one left at home but we love decorating the tree and talking about the decorations and finding ones that have are special for different reasons. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

It's October.

I know the fundies are a little weird about Halloween, but as a November birthday haver, I just can't with the Christmas tree in October! 

Also that tree seems so generic for a family with three kids. I know the kids don't go to school or whatever, but our Christmas was full of ornaments I made at church and school and just colorful. I can't imagine being so excited to put up the tree in October and it's just so .... boring...

She also posted a short video with Xmas music in the background and there was just lights no ornaments at all so I'm wondering if she's going to add the ornaments at a later date or if it's done and she's happy with it just as it is 🤔

She's always talking about simplifying their home and lifestyle.

Does anyone recall what their tree looked like last year?

• Useful 2
11 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jill’s response is “COVID makes us all do crazy things” and Jinger’s is “I was thinking of doing the same thing.” It’s actually sweet and echoes multiple conversations I’ve heard lately about just wanting some pretty lights during a stressful time. On this one occasion, it seems like they could be any three sisters, not the family that does things “a little different.” 

• Love 12

I'm not sure how the Seewald children look at Christmas, but I know if I had 4 & 5 year olds, I would hold off on the tree. The month leading up to Christmas, after Thanksgiving, is hard enough on their little excited souls, 2 months feels like torture. 

Their floor looks very shiny. I wonder if they refinished them. Maybe next up will be framing the outside of their front door!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Totally said:

That is one generic Christmas tree.., no handmade ornaments from the kids. No colour,  it makes me a sad for the kids. I’ve only got one left at home but we love decorating the tree and talking about the decorations and finding ones that have are special for different reasons. 

I was surprised in a bad way when I saw that tree, too.

Hearing that Jessa really really wanted to put up the tree made me feel sympathy for her for the first time in...maybe ever.... dunno. But the idea that she's excited by a tree that's as bland and generic as the one the cheap department store sticks in the back hall by the restrooms is truly depressing. Does the poor thing have any idea what actual beauty, creativity, enthusiasm and happiness are? I doubt it.

Jessa being excited to put up that depressing tree encapsulates how depressing I think Duggar family life is and always has been. There really is something very wrong with these people. 

Hoping she does plan to actually decorate the tree later.

Nevertheless, if I saw it sitting in my house looking like that I'd find it a downer.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I was surprised in a bad way when I saw that tree, too.

Hearing that Jessa really really wanted to put up the tree made me feel sympathy for her for the first time in...maybe ever.... dunno. But the idea that she's excited by a tree that's as bland and generic as the one the cheap department store sticks in the back hall by the restrooms is truly depressing. Does the poor thing have any idea what actual beauty, creativity, enthusiasm and happiness are? I doubt it.

Jessa being excited to put up that depressing tree encapsulates how depressing I think Duggar family life is and always has been. There really is something very wrong with these people. 

Hoping she does plan to actually decorate the tree later.

Nevertheless, if I saw it sitting in my house looking like that I'd find it a downer.

I wouldn't feel too bad for Jessa. The Duggars had Christmas trees on and off through the years. Jessa has had trees in this home as well. And putting the tree up very early and over decorating is trending on SM. I guessing this is just the beginning.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4