Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Is this the one that was on Say Yes To The Dress and Jessa was there?  If I recall she chose a more revealing dress and Jessa was surprisingly supportive.  Or was that another of Ben's sisters?  

That was the other sister, the police officer.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Is this the one that was on Say Yes To The Dress and Jessa was there?  If I recall she chose a more revealing dress and Jessa was surprisingly supportive.  Or was that another of Ben's sisters?  

I think that was a different sister. (The cop one?)

20 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Has Bin or Jessa even mentioned the wedding?

No, but it was only today. Even the Seewald family Instagram doesn't have a post about it yet. Though I am amused that the last post on the Seewald Insta features Ben, Jessa, and the kids at the zoo, so clearly they're with the Seewalds. Jessa's last Insta post is the picture of Jana reading to the boys. Both posts are from 2 days ago... Why wouldn't Jessa post some zoo pictures? 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, lascuba said:

That was the other sister, the police officer.

Oh, thank you all.  I thought that was too long ago to be this one.

Edited by auntieminem
Thanking 3 people who knew it was his sister who was a police officer.
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I think that was a different sister. (The cop one?)

No, but it was only today. Even the Seewald family Instagram doesn't have a post about it yet. Though I am amused that the last post on the Seewald Insta features Ben, Jessa, and the kids at the zoo, so clearly they're with the Seewalds. Jessa's last Insta post is the picture of Jana reading to the boys. Both posts are from 2 days ago... Why wouldn't Jessa post some zoo pictures? 

I guess she didn't realize that Guinn posted the zoo pics. Jessa seems to be attempting misdirection.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
Not Quinn!

Which makes me wonder...  Jessa posted a picture four days ago about the kids "loving their weekend visit" with Ben's family. So have they been there both weekends (last weekend at the zoo, this weekend for the wedding), and Ben's mom didn't get around to posting the zoo pictures for awhile? Or have they really been there all week, and Jessa just wants it to seem like they weren't? Or did they just visit last weekend, and then not go back for the wedding? (How far away does Ben's family live?)

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 5

Huh. Four hours seems excessive to do in consecutive weekends with three small kids. And I assume they did go to the wedding. So you'd think they were there all week. Now, posting her carefully curated, but-not-particularly-up-to-date photos is one thing, but saying "They loved their weekend visit" like it was only the weekend and is now over, even though they were still there is just... why, Jessa?

Of course I could be wrong and they did go twice, or maybe they didn't go to the wedding, but both of those scenarios raise some WHYs as well... 

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

That was the police officer's wedding dress. Jessa was veeeeeerrrrry Jessa about it. "“Absolutely, like, no,” Jessa declared to the camera, after Jessica came out wearing a low-cut A-line gown. “The neckline was definitely too low. That’s not really what you should look like on your wedding day.“" 

https://www.distractify.com/p/jessa-duggar-say-yes-to-the-dress

No, Jessa, that might not be how'd *you'd* want to look. Read the room. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, xtwheeler said:

That was the police officer's wedding dress. Jessa was veeeeeerrrrry Jessa about it. "“Absolutely, like, no,” Jessa declared to the camera, after Jessica came out wearing a low-cut A-line gown. “The neckline was definitely too low. That’s not really what you should look like on your wedding day.“" 

Jessa is just a barrel of fun, isn't she?

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, xtwheeler said:

I guess I did not remember that so well.  Though the dress she picked was pretty but still not as "modest" as a Duggar dress. Glad she got the dress she wanted and it appears her sister did too.

• Love 3

I think with Jessa, if its not happing to her, its not happening. I don't think she mentioned the other sister's wedding either.

Plus, Jessa's not going to post beautiful young brides on her IG and see all the compliments about someone else. She'll probably be tossing up a photo of herself as a bride soon.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

My memory is that Jessica's mother-in-law was leading the disapproval in the room. And it seemed like that was the storyline the show wanted: Jessica from her conservative family shocks in-laws including her future mother-in-law and TLC star Jessa Duggar Seewald with outlandish dress. 

As for this weekend, Jessa probably hasn't gotten around to posting pictures. Also the Seewalds, including Michelle and groom Elijah Barger, seem to be somewhat of a lid on this wedding. If you go to the Knot,  the wedding registry and website are password protected, which is unusual for anyone who registers through the Knot. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 3

Password protected? Maybe this Seewald has sense and isn't like her sister-in-law. 

I remember watching that SYTTD and Jessica's mother was happy about the "not Duggar approved" dress. Good for the Seewalds. Except for Ben, not sure what happened there except he's coerced by J'blob into agreeing with their worldview.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think with Jessa, if its not happing to her, its not happening. I don't think she mentioned the other sister's wedding either.

Plus, Jessa's not going to post beautiful young brides on her IG and see all the compliments about someone else. She'll probably be tossing up a photo of herself as a bride soon.

Well, she has mentioned Duggar weddings. I guess those are all that count. Not Seewald weddings.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Well, she has mentioned Duggar weddings. I guess those are all that count. Not Seewald weddings.

True, but Jessa doesn't view her sisters as competition. Even glowed-up Jinger still looks Duggar-ish and has no sex appeal.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

Poor Jessa!  She has to mention everything on social media or be accused of being sister-in-law, aunt, etc.

As mentioned before, the bride and groom seemed to want privacy based on the locking down of the registry and website. They may be downplaying, because they're young or the pandemic, but for some reason, this is a more private wedding. 

• Love 5

10 hours ago, Temperance said:

My memory is that Jessica's mother-in-law was leading the disapproval in the room. And it seemed like that was the storyline the show wanted: Jessica from her conservative family shocks in-laws including her future mother-in-law and TLC star Jessa Duggar Seewald with outlandish dress. 

As for this weekend, Jessa probably hasn't gotten around to posting pictures. Also the Seewalds, including Michelle and groom Elijah Barger, seem to be somewhat of a lid on this wedding. If you go to the Knot,  the wedding registry and website are password protected, which is unusual for anyone who registers through the Knot. 

That's how I remember it. Jessa was by far the least nasty about the dress, with everyone else giving the bride a really hard time and Jessa not really saying much to her other than, "It's a little low."

I'm guessing the couple specifically requested to keep the wedding off social media, since no one else has posted about it. Jessa and Jinger are the ones who like to be really cagey about when things happen and tend to post pictures that don't at all match with what they're doing currently. I can't begin to guess as to why other than concern for stalkers.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don't think they do it for privacy or security reasons. If they had concerns about that, they wouldn't post so many pics of their kids and their homes, which is a gold mine for potential stalkers. 

I think they do it because they think being coy or mysterious will garner them more social media clicks. I also suspect they stock up on photos to post because they want to maintain a steady stream of content. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, lascuba said:

That's how I remember it. Jessa was by far the least nasty about the dress, with everyone else giving the bride a really hard time and Jessa not really saying much to her other than, "It's a little low."

I'm guessing the couple specifically requested to keep the wedding off social media, since no one else has posted about it. Jessa and Jinger are the ones who like to be really cagey about when things happen and tend to post pictures that don't at all match with what they're doing currently. I can't begin to guess as to why other than concern for stalkers.

Lol that they are concerned about stalkers! They have no problem letting people know where they live, and they put videos and pictures of their families, including small children, out there constantly for MILLIONS OF COMPLETE STRANGERS.

also- they choose to be on tv and exploit their kids.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 14

In my neck of the woods websites like The Knot are password protected and are given out by the bride, groom and family. They do this because sometimes its a destination wedding or the bride and groom include honeymoon details and some folks are just more private. A destination wedding and the details of a honeymoon let would-be thieves know when houses are likely to be vacant. 

I wouldn't be surprised is this Seewald sister kept it private because of a handful of Duggar haters. Posts of relatives of the Duggars are sometimes met with mean posts. I know I wouldn't want posts about Josh Duggar, arranged marriages or honeymoon babies under my wedding pictures. And I think this sister is a young bride, so that might 'encourage' mean posts.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Zella said:

I don't think they do it for privacy or security reasons. If they had concerns about that, they wouldn't post so many pics of their kids and their homes, which is a gold mine for potential stalkers.

I think they do it because they think being coy or mysterious will garner them more social media clicks. I also suspect they stock up on photos to post because they want to maintain a steady stream of content. 

I worded that poorly. I don't think they, specifically, are concerned about stalkers, just that generally, the only reason I can think of for someone to be so off chronologically on social media is if they had a safety concern. I was thinking of Kim Kardashian and how she was so open about her whereabouts until she was robbed.

I don't even think coyness is their motivation, just because I don't think that would be on their radar as something that can get them clicks. Stocking up on photos is definitely a factor, and that seems to be Jinger's primary motivation, but the way Jessa posts is just weird. It's like she has all these picture and videos, decides she needs to post something and chooses one at random, and then makes up a story about it because she doesn't remember what actually happened.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lascuba said:

I worded that poorly. I don't think they, specifically, are concerned about stalkers, just that generally, the only reason I can think of for someone to be so off chronologically on social media is if they had a safety concern. I was thinking of Kim Kardashian and how she was so open about her whereabouts until she was robbed.

I don't even think coyness is their motivation, just because I don't think that would be on their radar as something that can get them clicks. Stocking up on photos is definitely a factor, and that seems to be Jinger's primary motivation, but the way Jessa posts is just weird. It's like she has all these picture and videos, decides she needs to post something and chooses one at random, and then makes up a story about it because she doesn't remember what actually happened.

I suspect Jinger's motive really is just stocking up, especially when they have batches taken with a professional photographer. Jessa has been coy with a lot of stuff, like her teasing people about pregnancy announcements, so that's mainly why I could see her trying to apply that to anything. And if it's true she was burned about having Spurgeon's name revealed early, maybe that makes her weirdly cautious about some things but not really important things--a desire to control the narrative, such as she can. 

Of course, one of the things I've learned with the Duggars is we all probably put way more thoughtful consideration into trying to explain their behavior than they ever put into any of their choices. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Zella said:

I suspect Jinger's motive really is just stocking up, especially when they have batches taken with a professional photographer. Jessa has been coy with a lot of stuff, like her teasing people about pregnancy announcements,

so Jessa is maybe sly??

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Interesting, Jessa follows buildmasterconstruction. The comments on the posts makes me think it has something to do with Jason. Does anyone know anything about Build Master Construction?

Yeah, it's Jason......Maybe he employs Bin. 😁

BUILD MASTER CONSTRUCTION LLC

Status

Good Standing

Incorporation Date

12 October 2018 (about 2 years ago)

Company Type

Limited Liability Company

Jurisdiction

Arkansas (US)

Agent Name

JASON M DUGGAR

JASON M DUGGAR, agent

JASON M DUGGAR, incorporator

JASON M DUGGAR, organizer

JIMMY BURNS ACCOUNTING SERVICESS, tax preparer

Company Addresses

HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS

P O BOX 1000 TONTITOWN, AR 72770

Here are the Google reviews. Duddly Doright is back. 

And they also "built something" for the Discipleship Summit -- which may have been the thing that Laura and another Gothard person ran while pretending that Jed! was its Executive Director, to give him leadership cred? .... Didn't seem like it should need much construction work, since I think it was held at Austin's dad's camp? .....

I thought you weren't supposed to bear false witness around the neighborhood? 

2 reviews

Sort by:

Most relevant

Duddly Doright

2 reviews · 1 photo

a year ago

He did great work, showed up on time. Not overpriced but he did some top of the line work!

Discipleship Summit

1 review

a year ago-

Went above and beyond his quote, we have an absolutely incredible finished product!

What's odd about JImmy Burns (yeah, I've said this before) is that he markets himself as somebody who does taxes for nonprofits, especially religious nonprofits. However, he seems to be the tax guy for all the Duggar enterprises, most of which don't seem to be intended to be nonprofits. Nonprofit car lots? Nonprofit construction companies? Nonprofit real-estate sales? .Nonprofit air charter companies? ... Of course there is Medi whatever (can't remember if it's one or two cs) and Jed!s bible-study class, but still .....So I guess he must be a friend of JB who does taxes for nonprofits AND FOR FRIENDS? 

Jimmy Burns Accounting Services is a firm that provides tax accounting to nonprofit clients. They primarily provide their services regionally, with most clients in Arkansas and Tennessee (although they are present in other states as well).

Most Jimmy Burns Accounting Services clients are religious organizations with revenues ranging from $104,154 to $138,297.

Primary location:

Tontitown, AR

All locations:

AR

Identified clients:

Avg client size:

$98 thou revenue

Median client size:

$111 thou revenue

Jimmy Burns Accounting Services client list

NameTypeLocation

1African Christian University501(c)(3)Fayetteville, AR

2Whetstone Ministries Ron Fuhrman501(c)(3)Farmington, AR

3Fort Rock Family Camp501(c)(3)Combs, AR

4Alongside Ministries501(c)(3)Nolensville, TN

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2

the duggar LLCs mostly all started listing Jimmy Burns this last tax year when they formed about 15or 20 of them. JB, from his past record of revoked LLCs wasn't going to keep up with all yearly reports for the new ones, so enter Jimmy C Burns.  Even then Josiah's Milagro Designs was non current for a bit but back in good standing now. Jer V's Freemont Street LLC is still non current

have to check but the old mediccorps had JD, Nathan Bates and some DR listed, I think the new version has JD, Nathan Bates and Jimmy Burns

checked and yes , now Medicorps with 501c3  Officers JD, Kenneth Nathan Bates and Jimmy C Burns. jimmy is listed as an officer/director, not as accountant as he is on the other Duggar LLCs

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2