Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Jessa's obession with plants. Ivy's best friend is "Kynzie"

It ended with her saying she is taking a break from getting plants until they can move into a bigger house. Then she says.."Which will not be too far off"

• Useful 9
5 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Jessa's obession with plants. Ivy's best friend is "Kynzie"

It ended with her saying she is taking a break from getting plants until they can move into a bigger house. Then she says.."Which will not be too far off"

Huh, I guess her influencer ramp-up will focus the home buying process, the renovations, the decorating, etc., etc. Prepare yourselves for the onslaught of beige.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Huh, I guess her influencer ramp-up will focus the home buying process, the renovations, the decorating, etc., etc. Prepare yourselves for the onslaught of beige.

Beige College Dorm Chic

• LOL 15
13 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

And will Jana bring all her home designs to Jessa’s new house? Stay tuned to YouTube! It seemed like quite a few Duggars posted on SM today. Even Kendra.

Is she pregnant yet? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

The Rebranding of Jessa Duggar: Phase 1

Motor-mouthed, rambling Influencer-speak? Check.

Trendy hobby? Check.

Car seat safety and safety knobs on the door to keep the Mom-shamers at bay? Check.

Not having to get a real job? Priceless.

Speaking of which, it looked like Jessa was at Walmart early in the day and Bin was home when she returned, so I guess that answers the question of whether he's working a 9-5. I don't think she went to the store on the weekend because it would've been way more crowded. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

I don’t recall Jessa ever speaking so fast, that rambling in the van was odd. Why did she have to take all four kids to the store? Apparently Jessa is the handyman in that house. What is Ben so busy doing? 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, SMama said:

I don’t recall Jessa ever speaking so fast, that rambling in the van was odd. Why did she have to take all four kids to the store? Apparently Jessa is the handyman in that house. What is Ben so busy doing? 

Preaching on the nearest street corner. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, SMama said:

I haven't watched the video, but filming in a car is definitely a thing for influencers.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm not sorry for posting that. 🤣

It is trapped in my mind's eye, and I hope it never leaves because I laugh my ass off every time I think about it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I haven't watched the video, but filming in a car is definitely a thing for influencers.

But WHY? It’s so weird. It’s also popular for enraged male QNuts wearing sunglasses. 😆

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Okay so I watched Jeesa’s video .. and the thing that stood out to me was the towels hanging above the toilet. Unless you were vigilant with putting the seat down before flushing, those towels would be covered with germs 

• Love 5

Jessa's mentioned they're thinking of moving soon, but she's buying more plants and putting more holes in the ceiling? Any realtor that knows their job is going to tell her to remove about 90% of the plants when the house goes on the market. They'll also tell her to get her bed off the floor and when she does, she'll need to remove the ledge of dirt and death and patch the holes left in the wall.

But then again, she'll probably use Joe as their realtor and who knows what he knows about selling homes, beyond listing the home.

• Love 19
On 11/3/2021 at 6:38 PM, Cinnabon said:

But WHY? It’s so weird. It’s also popular for enraged male QNuts wearing sunglasses. 😆

I'll bet some influencers and youTubers post in the car because the people they live with are sick of hearing them yammer to their "fans" in the house. "You never have anything interesting to say to me. What do you always find to yap about to total strangers? Get out of here and take your phone with you."  (not that anybody today would ever not take their phone with them....except me.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa's mentioned they're thinking of moving soon, but she's buying more plants and putting more holes in the ceiling? Any realtor that knows their job is going to tell her to remove about 90% of the plants when the house goes on the market. They'll also tell her to get her bed off the floor and when she does, she'll need to remove the ledge of dirt and death and patch the holes left in the wall.

But then again, she'll probably use Joe as their realtor and who knows what he knows about selling homes, beyond listing the home.

When we moved, we were told to remove all pictures of the walls. Our house is always clean, so that was never an issue. Then I look at houses online and there are so many with pictures still on the walls, crap everywhere, to the point you don't even know what you are looking at. So I'm always confused at what realtors really want. I have a feeling they might use Joe too.

She said that it won't be long till they move, so I wonder how long it will actually be. I also wonder if she just bought the plant so she could make a video?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Totally said:

Okay so I watched Jeesa’s video .. and the thing that stood out to me was the towels hanging above the toilet. Unless you were vigilant with putting the seat down before flushing, those towels would be covered with germs 

In the grand scheme of Duggar hygiene ickiness-- and particularly Jessa hygiene ickiness-- I feel like this ranks pretty low on the list... below diaper mountain, vomity sheets, snot-encrusted pillows, all the birthing fluids that have soaked into her couch, etc., etc...

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

In the grand scheme of Duggar hygiene ickiness-- and particularly Jessa hygiene ickiness-- I feel like this ranks pretty low on the list... below diaper mountain, vomity sheets, snot-encrusted pillows, all the birthing fluids that have soaked into her couch, etc., etc...

No worse than J’chelle having micropremie Josie’s bottle makings stored and prepared in the bathroom.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

. They'll also tell her to get her bed off the floor and when she does, she'll need to remove the ledge of dirt and death and patch the holes left in the wall.

But then again, she'll probably use Joe as their realtor and 

If we have to update the thread title, this needs to be in there somehow.

• LOL 22
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I would not be surprised if Jessa and Ben sell their current home to Jeremiah, who coincidentally needs a home soon.  Then the Seewalds will buy some home already in JB's portfolio.

• Useful 10
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Boston said:

Taking 4 kids to the store.  Quite the feat.  

Wait for the video when she takes her 8 kids to the store and Sprugeon is in charge of all of them, but she takes all the credit.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Wait for the video when she takes her 8 kids to the store and Sprugeon is in charge of all of them, but she takes all the credit.

Would Spurgeon be assigned a jurisdiction like watching little kids in a store? That seems more like "wimmen's work" as the Duggars see it. Wouldn't that job go to Ivy as the oldest daughter?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Would Spurgeon be assigned a jurisdiction like watching little kids in a store? That seems more like "wimmen's work" as the Duggars see it. Wouldn't that job go to Ivy as the oldest daughter?

Because Jessa's two oldest are boys, she'll claim she's doing modern jurisdictions. When Ivy and Fern are old enough to take over, Jessa will revert back to wimmen's work.

• Love 14
On 11/3/2021 at 6:07 PM, GeeGolly said:

Every influencer video I've seen (and it's not many) is posted from a car. I thought it was a must. Maybe it's to hold your attention while you see where they're going.

Jessa may love plants, but the landscaping around that mold house is either run down, trampled , or nonexistent.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Because Jessa's two oldest are boys, she'll claim she's doing modern jurisdictions. When Ivy and Fern are old enough to take over, Jessa will revert back to wimmen's work.

I think Smuggar and JD occasionally were in charge of a buddy in the early days.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Going back to Bin's Amish/Hasidic serial killer outfit, I'm still surprised that they're spending $120 (4 x $30/ea) on coffee sample gift sets for Christmas presents.  For whom?  Not the kids, they'll be happy with cheddar pretzels.  Is money that abundant in their house? I wouldn't have thought so.  Of course, with coffee, I guess there's no way you can "Buy used and save the difference".

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Going back to Bin's Amish/Hasidic serial killer outfit, I'm still surprised that they're spending $120 (4 x $30/ea) on coffee sample gift sets for Christmas presents.  For whom?  Not the kids, they'll be happy with cheddar pretzels.  Is money that abundant in their house? I wouldn't have thought so.  Of course, with coffee, I guess there's no way you can "Buy used and save the difference".

I thought Jessa said they do gift exchanges rather than buying for everyone on both sides of the family. Where is all that coffee going?

13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa's mentioned they're thinking of moving soon

1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

I mean, I'm thinking of becoming a millionaire soon.

In the past, Jessa also mentioned, more than once, that they were thinking of adopting.

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

In the past, Jessa also mentioned, more than once, that they were thinking of adopting.

Really when does Jessa, aka the Plant Lady, have time to think about anything? She must spend all her time watering and tending to her plants. She’s obsessed, y’all.

Edited by ozziemom
Double post, sorry
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Really when does Jessa, aka the Plant Lady, have time to think about anything? She must spend all her time watering and tending to her plants. She’s obsessed, y’all.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Along these lines, I was wondering at her spending money on those large houseplants- they can be pricey and they’re just decorations. And the new plant pots, plus Ivy got a couple new toys. Seems like Jessa was on a little spending spree for a couple days there.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Even worse, it's actually 5 gift sets in his hands!  Maybe they're for the staff at his church so he can stay in their good graces?

Yeah, that pricey boutique coffee is going to taste like crap in a month & a half.  It doesn't have preservatives & shelf life of commercial brands.  

It's a setup photo.  And he looks stupid.  And he knows it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I would not be surprised if Jessa and Ben sell their current home to Jeremiah, who coincidentally needs a home soon.  Then the Seewalds will buy some home already in JB's portfolio.

That’s what I figured. This house will just go to the next Howler who goes a-courtin’. No need to worry about selling to heathens.

Edited by Vandy10
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

One for Meeechelle and JB, one for MIke and Guinn, one for whichever adult/couple the Seewalds picked out of the hat to gift at the TTH sibling Christmas party? ... And maybe the Seewalds have a secret Santa name draw at their party too, and these guys pulled an adult or adult/couple name>  It'd be one-stop shopping.....

I realize that leaves one coffee box unaccounted for, but seems to me they probably have several adult gifts to give.....I have a hard time seeing them being allowed to stiff the parents. .... And if you're going to give your parents a Christmas present at all it's probably going to be hard to come in under 30 bucks these days, isn't it? 

I do agree with whoever said that that coffee's going to be damn stale by Christmas.....But we are talking the diaper-mountain people here. They may not think much about things like that. And now the shopping's done. The whole ordeal of adult shopping only took 20 minutes.  

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6