Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: And Away We Finally Go

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I thought her parents were lovely, and they seemed to be very loving and generous people.  Plus, they had a beautiful home - nice blend of Eastern and Western decor.

Yes, I liked them a lot also.  They seem very loving towards Jules.  It must bug the crap outta them the way she and her children are being treated by that douche husband of hers.  I'm sure they heard how badly she hurt herself and he couldn't be bothered to pick up his phone so their son (Jules' brother) had to take her to the ER.  And now listening to their grandchild crying about wanting his Dad to be home.  Heart breaking.  It's gotta be burning them up inside.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, izabella said:

Floozy indeed.  I felt terrible for that poor guy helping her with her luggage when she almost started stripping in front of him.  "I can't wait to get out of these clothes!  I just wanna rip them right off!"  

She also said what sounded like frisqué in the TH that accompanied this scene -- damn, Moaner created a portmanteau. (Frisqué is actually a valid term but I'm pretty sure Moaner didn't use it to demonstrate her command of French but rather because she's a semi-lit twit who tripped over her own nasty forked tongue.) She sat with that funky torso twist once again. Maybe those awful implants make her back hurt, who the hell knows anymore.

Jules' mother was lovely. And agree with whoever said her Pa looks like Norman Fell.

That kiss between Tom and Lu was seriously without passion. 

Sonja was at Defcon 2 with her preening and lip pursing. One more pout and her face might explode. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Looked like she stole it from MJ's (Shahs of Sunset) closet.  

It was a total bitch move on Sonja's part to wear that dress.  She mentioned she would approach Tom "coquette-ishly"...ain't nothing coquette-ish about that get-up!  That was a total "Fuck you, Tom - see what you're gonna be missing" dress.  

I don't know, maybe I'm a bit more conservative, but I didn't think it flattered her - I thought it trashed her down.  She looked too slutty and too try-hard.

Good for Sonja and I thought she looked fantastic in that dress.  I would have done the same.  That was a bitch move on Lu's part. Screwing the same guy Sonja was and then throwing it in her face that she's engaged to him and acting all over the top giddy especially while Sonja is letting Lu stay at her house!! I totally believe that Lu knew Sonja was seeing him when Lu started banging him 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I'm sorry - I hit a glitch trying to respond to Alonzo Mosely's post.

Did anyone catch the quick glimpse of Jules' childhood photo in her parents' home?  Definitely not the same super-skinny Jules we are seeing now.

Was that Jules?    Features looked different, particularly the nose, unless she's had work done.  I thought it might have been a childhood photo of her mother.

• Love 2

Ramona needs to go to a class to learn how fucking walk and sit with those boobs of hers.  Her posture and poses make it look like she has two pinatas strapped to her torso and several small children just out of side are giving them a good hearty constant whacking. 

Luann needs to tone it down a bit.  There is still a lot of time between this party and the actual marriage.  Lots of marriages don't get to completion.  And those are two famewhores, one with a wallet and a weird penchant for reality show women of a certain age and the other a penchant for that wallet and an unfortunate self-worth that seems based on being with a man.

Carole does herself no favors in the compare with Francis the Talking Mule when she starts gnawing on food.  Is she attempting to sustain herself or practice so she is ready if she is ever caught in a wolf trap and has to chew herself free?

Maybe unfair but I wonder how much Michael triggers Jules' eating disorder?  He triggers my intolerance for douchebags disorder that is for sure.

Sonja.  That dress was so sad and try so hard.  It didn't just say 'see what you are going to miss'.  It said (I just watched Not safe with Nikki Glaser so blame her) 'remember that time I let you cum on my chest even though you couldn't remember my name?"  I'm at the point that I think Tom and Sonja were so nebulous that when we get to the Secrets Revealed episode we here one of the production members off camera tell her she once slept with him.  I think they fucked once and he was one of the few to still say hello to her when they bumped into each other social events instead of run the other way.

I almost think Frankel wears white hoping for an accident.  Like the sheets of the virgin bride the morning after hung from the window. Or at the least providing an attention grabbing juxtaposition with her copious bleeding mentions.  At some point if she keeps it up, I expect a youthful Johnny Depp to fall asleep and be pulled into her crotch and then.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-frM2Lf8KE

warning graphic for its time,

• Love 6

Bethanny, Bethanny, please don't be the one to tell Luanne that gossip that you acquired.  Let someone else tell her.  You are not bffs and Luanne is going to want to slay the messenger.  She is giddily happy and does not want her bubble burst.  Let it goooooooooooooo!  

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Sai said:

Good for Sonja and I thought she looked fantastic in that dress. 

Sonja's dress did fit well, but I'm not sure it was a good look for a mature woman.  

The dresses I really didn't like, plus thought they fit poorly, were Luanne's.  Particularly that first white dress.  They looked like something one could find at any mall.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Sonja's dress did fit well, but I'm not sure it was a good look for a mature woman.  

The dresses I really didn't like, plus thought they fit poorly, were Luanne's.  Particularly that first white dress.  They looked like something one could find at any mall.  

Thanks for the reminder - Lu looked basic as hell in that clearance rack white halter dress!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja and Moaner are being ridiculous! And Moaner was a huge pain in the ass this episode, I must have yelled STFU at my TV several times while watching.  They are both jealous and for no reason. Moaner went out with Tom a few times. Big deal. Sonja is acting like her and Tom were practically engaged for  ten years and all she was was a booty call. And her wearing that tits out dress for the engagement party was pathetically sad.

I'm not a fan of the Countless and I think there's something sketchy about Tom but it's nice to see someone so deliriously happy. It's a nice change after listening to the other bitches being such Debbie Downers.

I can't wait to see what Bethenny has on Tom. My guess is that whatever it is will not make a difference to Lu.

Tom could turn out to be a pedafile (™ Luann) and it would not make a difference to Lu. I loved Ramona's answer to Tom's insistance that they only went out once for dinner. So they did other activities for the rest of their dates? I believe Ramona more than I do Tom's one date only claim.  I did laugh at Lu's answer when asked if she and Tom were going to be monogomous. She answered that of course they would be, they were getting married. I guess the count never got that memo on proper marriage etiquette.

Sonya and Lu chortling over the yacht made it very obvious they have had many talks about snagging a rich husband. I wonder how rich Tom actually is? His company has revenues of $50 million a year, but so does my hubby's and we aren't rich. Add in that he is not part of the family that has the supermarkets and I wonder if he was shopping for a rich wife as much as Lu was shopping for a rich husband. They may both get a big surprise.

• Love 11

Lu is annoying as hell this season, but I'm also upset that in addition to losing her mind, she's lost her fashion sense as well.  I used to love how Lu dressed and how she carried herself.  Now I cringe watching her.  

I actually think crazy Sonya is gorgeous....petty/jealous that Lu tied down money bags, but still gorgeous.

• Love 13

Ramona does understand the person putting the Sonja/Ramona/Luann story out in the press was Bethenny.

It is really none of Ramona's concern what Luann says to the press when she is approached.  Ramona is the big press conduit and no one cares because it is always about Ramona.  How Ramona stays away from the press: http://pagesix.com/2016/05/26/ramona-singer-new-boobs-new-tude/

Luann and Ramona are not friends.  Sonja keeps moving the time frame around with she and Tom.  Try one night stand Sonja.   

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Tom could turn out to be a pedafile (™ Luann) and it would not make a difference to Lu. I loved Ramona's answer to Tom's insistance that they only went out once for dinner. So they did other activities for the rest of their dates? I believe Ramona more than I do Tom's one date only claim.  I did laugh at Lu's answer when asked if she and Tom were going to be monogomous. She answered that of course they would be, they were getting married. I guess the count never got that memo on proper marriage etiquette.

Sonya and Lu chortling over the yacht made it very obvious they have had many talks about snagging a rich husband. I wonder how rich Tom actually is? His company has revenues of $50 million a year, but so does my hubby's and we aren't rich. Add in that he is not part of the family that has the supermarkets and I wonder if he was shopping for a rich wife as much as Lu was shopping for a rich husband. They may both get a big surprise.

Well, Ramona has gone from saying 2 - 3 dates to 9 - 10- 12 dates back to 4 - 5 dates and most were as part of a group of friends, so I am not so sure she is being honest either. LOL They probably went out to dinner alone a couple of times then a few more with friends because there was no connection between them.

As for the Count cheating on Luann, that is on him, not on her. I hope this marriage goes better for her just to piss Bethenny and Ramona off. LOL

• Love 21
(edited)

I am convinced that LuAnne and Caitlyn Jenner are the same person.

Its uncanny..Ive watched both seasons of I Am Cait the mannerisms, hair (sometimes), clothing style and voice are so similar.  They are both also weirdly giddy with this"screw everyone else, IM happy" shtick as well...lol

They need to play twins in a Lifetime movie 

Edited by Christi
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Sai said:

This was a good episode.  No screeching Bethenny.  Maybe it's good she's not feeling well.  She's stays off the screen.  Yeah, I know, I'm terrible.  Sorry.

I liked Jules' parents but I felt so sorry for her little boy.  I know in her TH Jules said she was on vacation but the truth is she's working.  You'd think her douche bag of a husband would come home for the kids especially since Mommy isn't there and the nanny is new and they are not used to her.  I hope he goes down in flames in the divorce.

I can't stand when Lu is on now.  There's happy and there's nuts.  She's acting nuts.  Every. friggin. minute.  I can't believe I'm getting married, giggle, giggle.  SHUT IT already, will ya!

I can't take much more of her victory cackle.  She simply cannot pass up any opportunity to spout off a variety of "Neener Neener"  comments to the other girls. She looks and sounds like an absolute idiot.  It also illustrates the fact that she obviously felt 'less than" to a pretty extreme degree without a man to validate her.  Stop embarassing yourself, Lu.  You're not married yet, and your ego is clearly flimsy and fragile.   The rest of the women - yes, even Ramona and Sonja, don't appear (to me) to be anywhere near as desperate as LuAnn was to be one half of a couple again.  As funny as it sounds, they have a much more solid sense of self.  LuAnn was just plain lost while single.  

How convenient that it turned out that Miami would be the destination...."because of Bethenny".....where LuAnn would be....in a perfect position to show off her man, rub it in their faces in a different locale and cackle all the livelong day.   They don't even try to hide their orchestrating efforts anymore.   Boring, other than the laughs it looks like next week will bring.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I am not minding Luann's "victory cackle" so much, especially after her getting called a "whore, slut and plastic F doll" by Bethenny with none of the others coming to her defense or at the very least, telling Bethenny she was out of line and to tone it down. Ramona is upset that Luann beat her to a ring, Sonja is upset that Tom never considered her more than a hook up, Bethenny is ticked off that Luann upstaged her with a serious relationship on camera before she could announce her relationship with a still very married/no divorce sought/filed man and Dorinda is just glad they aren't exposing anything more about her/John.

I see what you're saying, and yes, several of them do have their little jealousy issues.  I don't think they're as jealous as she likes to think, however.  I don't personally care how any of them feel on the subject at this point.  I think the situation itself is actually funny - might be a little sad for Sonja for a minute or two, but I believe that each of them do have a side that is genuinely happy for her, so I'm not too worried about any of them.  

My point wasn't really about Lu vs. the others, though.  She just comes across as being so very immature, I feel that second hand embarassment that comes with reality TV territory.  The way she is acting now gives the impression that she's more ecstatic about being the first to the altar than she is about the relationship itself.   

• Love 16
(edited)

What was the BS about Bethenny needing a doctor's note?

1 hour ago, straightshooter said:

I see what you're saying, and yes, several of them do have their little jealousy issues.  I don't think they're as jealous as she likes to think, however.  I don't personally care how any of them feel on the subject at this point.  I think the situation itself is actually funny - might be a little sad for Sonja for a minute or two, but I believe that each of them do have a side that is genuinely happy for her, so I'm not too worried about any of them.  

My point wasn't really about Lu vs. the others, though.  She just comes across as being so very immature, I feel that second hand embarassment that comes with reality TV territory.  The way she is acting now gives the impression that she's more ecstatic about being the first to the altar than she is about the relationship itself.   

I would think the concern for the others would be not realizing Luann was so unhappy before Tom.

I think the other issue is they have hours of film and the only thing they are going to show of Luann is her "happiness" and turn into "gloating".  The woman is up against impossible odds.  What more can she do than provide them with a fabulous yacht, a party with guests aka fresh meat for Ramona to devour and spit out and most likely embarrass.  Oh yes and her fiancé for them to grill.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 17
(edited)
15 hours ago, straightshooter said:

Boring, other than the laughs it looks like next week will bring.

Excruciatingly boring ep.  Preview for next ep did look a bit interesting.  Otherwise, I'm pretty much ready to give up on this thing.

Ratings kinda stunk last week.  Wonder if they'll stink this week too cuz of the Dem convention.  How many more eps of this torturous borefest left till the reunion?

OK, some thoughts I had while drifting off, totally bored outta my mind-

OMG, I sure as hell didn't miss seeing Bethenny's screaming Godzilla act -- not one fuckin' bit, thank you.  The less of her, the more I greatly appreciated.

Lu is a very, very nasty & spiteful woman.  She doesn't let us forget that, does she?

Moaner & Sonja are sad & pathetic, and yet I feel zero sympathy for either.

Still don't care much about Jules, but her parents seem like nice people & I do feel sympathy for her that she married a douchebag shithead.

Oh, and seeing Carole's mug with no makeup made me do a Homer Simpson girly scream.  Seriously, is she loading up on the fillers & whatever the fuck else -- or what?  Carole, enough, you're skeering me & Homer-

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

That display Lu put on was disgusting. She's not giddy, she's gloating. Ugh I know plenty of y'all are besotted with her, but I think her inside are ugly. Can't stand her. 

Ugh.   The dancing and giggling on the yacht before anyone arrived, and then the jumping up and down and squeeling when each woman arrived and saw Lu (temporarily) had a yacht and a barefoot crew.  Two movie scenes immediately popped into my head.  First, Julia Roberts when she realized she was going to shack up with Richard Gere for a few days in his penthouse, in Pretty Woman.  Then second - Celie in The Color Purple when she inherits her father's house.   She cackles and then dances up the drive in her tacky fur.  

I've never thought Luann was intelligent, but I did think she was sophisticated.  That was not on display tonight.  

5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

"We got the yacht!  We got the yacht!"  Wrong on both counts, ladies.   Sonja is divorced from the yacht, and Lu is only engaged to the friend of the yacht.  To have done that on camera shows an absolute lack of self-awareness, IMO.

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

When Bethenny said she was going to Miami all I thought about was her wearing a bikini with one of those huge maternity sanitary pads underneath because ya know she bleeding, bleeding a lot, hemorrhaging all over the place, everywhere! 

I was kinda hoping she'd take a dip in shark infested waters, during her 'time'.

• Love 14
(edited)

Who puts a scarecrow on a yacht? Oh that's just carol.

Lulu's starting to get obnoxious. You don't have to mention Tom, engagement and love every five minutes

Sonja and Ramona are stunned and pissed off that Tom ended up with Lulu.

Ramona, You don't get a piece of ass by taking your pants off and inviting the steward in to unzip your luggage...I bet the ramonster would be a whole lot of fun if she stop being such a pinhead.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 13

Tom is like a toy that a group of kid have played with, then discarded.

When a new kid comes in an picks up that toy, the rest of the group want it all of a sudden?

---------

The Ramonster needs a man, or a Hitachi Magic Wand and a Honda Generator to power it.

• Love 15

Bethenny had to get a permission slip from her doctor to travel??  Who is going to ask for it..the hotel,  the airline?  Who cares?

(actually if they knew what a bleeding mess she was they probably wouldn't let her near the seat)

Bethenny,   put on a pair of Depends and shut it.   And what the hell is she waiting for to get this done?  Another season?  

• Love 24
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've never thought Luann was intelligent, but I did think she was sophisticated.  That was not on display tonight.  

Penis does that to a woman? I know women parts make me kinda stupid......real stupid.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Lu is annoying as hell this season, but I'm also upset that in addition to losing her mind, she's lost her fashion sense as well.  I used to love how Lu dressed and how she carried herself.  Now I cringe watching her.  

Are those not flattering and cheap looking frocks from her fashion line? She may just be trying for product placement--which doesn't change the fact that they're not flattering and cheap looking (and ill-fitting).

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

"We got the yacht!  We got the yacht!"  Wrong on both counts, ladies.   Sonja is divorced from the yacht, and Lu is only engaged to the friend of the yacht.  To have done that on camera shows an absolute lack of self-awareness, IMO.

Just a guess, I think production got a yacht because they needed to finish filming the season.  Was I the only one who thought it odd the bedrooms had never been slept in?  Sounds to me as if production rented a yacht that was new and for sale.  I think Luann and Sonja had some input and wanted a yacht. That is why Luann is saying, "we got the yacht."  I wonder if it ever leaves the dock during filming?

• Love 13
8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ramona has changed her number as well but I do believe her when she says that she went out with him more than once...as I do believe that Sonja and Tom hooked up more than once. Two separate women are claiming to have been involved with him in some capacity and he deduced both relationships to being a one-time thing. Ramona has never really pushed their dates to being anything more than dates. Sonja on the other hand, I think is exaggerating her involvement. She's says she's been hooking up with Tom for the past 10 years...she also said the same thing about Harry and those timelines would overlap. I think Tom was probably an occasional hookup while Harry was the basket she put her eggs in which would explain why we heard so much about Harry and nothing about Tom. Sonja has never been shy in outing her conquests so it seems strange that Tom is a new name out of her mouth who apparently has been around for 10 years. Sonja is the type of person that would know a guy for 10 years, sleep with him a couple of times in years 1, 4, 8 and 10 but then talk about it as if they had an on-going thing for a decade when in reality you wouldn't need two hands to count the amount of times they've been together. Though however which way I look it, I see red flags with Tom for sure.

I haven't actually seen the episode yet but based on the previews, it looks like it'll be an interesting one.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ryebread said:

I know, right? Sonja is so jealous and being so awful - but I can't quit her.  I think she's smoking hot.  And funny.  I hope her drink limit remains 1 per night, forever and ever, because a sober Sonja is a vast improvement over a falling down, slurring drunk Sonja.

She also looked great at the shoe store in her chunky brown turtle neck and poncho. 

I think she looks awful.  I find her to be gross these days.

She did look nice at the shoe store but when she put on that Indecent Proposal dress, eww.  She can't pull that off without looking sad and desperate.

• Love 10

I was surprised at Lu's ugly engagement party dress, looked so low rent.  Sonya should not have worn that dress, she knows Lu will have something to say about it, she looks like a man trap wearing that and wants to rub Tom's nose in it sort of like "look what you are never having again."

Bethenny should have never told the ladies that she has a secret because even if Beth doesn't spill the beans the finger will point to her when the beans get spilled.  She knows how things go with this group, she is guilty by having the info because whoever let's that info out will say that Bethenny told her. 

Jules' husband not being at home with the kids is not a surprise, did she think he wouldn't take advantage of her being out of town? 

Ramona always makes a very twitchy, hasty exit from dinners, parties etc...no matter what, if she wants to leave the yacht party she will have to swim for it!

Tom looks less than thrilled to be on that ship of fools. Are we starting a betting pool for how long the marriage will last?

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Just a guess, I think production got a yacht because they needed to finish filming the season.  Was I the only one who thought it odd the bedrooms had never been slept in?  Sounds to me as if production rented a yacht that was new and for sale.  I think Luann and Sonja had some input and wanted a yacht. That is why Luann is saying, "we got the yacht."  I wonder if it ever leaves the dock during filming?

I think you're on to something.  I live nearby and the Palm Beach International Boat Show took place March 17-20.  I don't keep track of the production schedule, so I'm not sure if that's around the time they filmed.  Also another poster pointed out that Tom is from WEST Palm Beach and not Palm Beach.  As they said, BIG difference.  

Either way, I'm still happy for Lu and I think it's funny every time she pokes the shrews with "I'm engaged!!  I'm in LOOOOVVEE!"  They just turn green with envy.  Plus I still hate Bethenny.  I've also been wondering, if she is so sick, on meds and bleeding, isn't it a bad idea to be drinking alcohol?  I remember her complaining and drinking a glass of wine.  I thought alcohol thinned the blood and could worsen bleeding.  Not sure if that's right, but still meds and alcohol doesn't seem like a good idea --- Of course they pointed that out when Jules did it.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Ramona has changed her number as well but I do believe her when she says that she went out with him more than once...as I do believe that Sonja and Tom hooked up more than once. Two separate women are claiming to have been involved with him in some capacity and he deduced both relationships to being a one-time thing. Ramona has never really pushed their dates to being anything more than dates. Sonja on the other hand, I think is exaggerating her involvement. She's says she's been hooking up with Tom for the past 10 years...she also said the same thing about Harry and those timelines would overlap. I think Tom was probably an occasional hookup while Harry was the basket she put her eggs in which would explain why we heard so much about Harry and nothing about Tom. Sonja has never been shy in outing her conquests so it seems strange that Tom is a new name out of her mouth who apparently has been around for 10 years. Sonja is the type of person that would know a guy for 10 years, sleep with him a couple of times in years 1, 4, 8 and 10 but then talk about it as if they had an on-going thing for a decade when in reality you wouldn't need two hands to count the amount of times they've been together. Though however which way I look it, I see red flags with Tom for sure.

I haven't actually seen the episode yet but based on the previews, it looks like it'll be an interesting one.

I think what happened and there may or may not be more at the Reunion, is Ramona and Tom are between 1-2 for Tom and Ramona is down to 4 times.  Ramona I believe is counting when they first met at a group setting.  Why would either party continue to see each other beyond a group date after 1-2 dates if there was no chemistry.

You can see when Sonja starts making things up.  When she, Ramona and Carole are getting ready, Sonja all of a sudden gets this far away hurt look on her face and begins the pining away for Tom.  I half expected her to say, "right after he broke it off with Daryl and before he got serious with Carolyn Bessette," and Carole hop over and slap her back to reality.  I have never seen anyone objectify men the way Sonja has and she doesn't get it-you treat someone like a piece of meat, chances are they will have zero loyalty to you and even less in the fond memories department. 

• Love 10
(edited)
10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jules says Boca (as opposed to Boca Raton) one time, and the Countess name drops "Palm Beach" about 10x. Luann is so thirsty.  The Google says Tom is from WEST Palm Beach. Not Palm Beach, bitch. Big difference

snip

Big difference.  Big.  Huge.

Edited by SugareeMagnolia
  • Love 4
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Beden said:

Are those not flattering and cheap looking frocks from her fashion line? She may just be trying for product placement--which doesn't change the fact that they're not flattering and cheap looking (and ill-fitting).

The 1970's called, and they want those hideous Statement Necklaces back...jesus christ they are ugly...she is trying to make them a "thing"... but they need to be remotely cool or sophisticated and flattering to do that...mission not accomplished. Im sure they are from her line, and are really cheaply made...which the exception of the turquoise one...too big for my taste..but Ill give it a pass.  She needs to take a page from her   doppelganger Caitlyn Jenner, and wear more delicate pieces so she doesnt look like a dude.

Her Yacht dress, which Im sure is also from her line, is a copy of Marilyn Monroe's 7 Year Itch dress...perfect on Marilyn, and probably a million other women...but LuAnn looks ridiculous.  

One more fashion note, the red lace, camel toe jumpsuit she wore to the holiday party at the bar was one of the worst things Ive ever seen...I actually found it hard to look at?

Sonja has stepped up her chic fashion game this season, while Luanne tripped and fell off the fashion cliff (yes, Sonja's yacht party dress was all kinds of wrong...but also perfect for THAT occasion..lol...Im sure Lu caught Tom staring at her hoots more than once that night)

Edited by Christi
  • Love 14

Erm, I'm certain that Jules' husband is a dick, but I thought the FaceTime footage was wildly manipulative. She must have known that she was leaving when she signed on, because she airs her marital issues constantly, and he really doesn't get a rebuttal. How late was it? My little kids would cry for me like that sometimes at daycare when it was 4 in the afternoon. It was heartbreaking, but I had to be at work. I'd hate to see something like that aired on TV without getting to explain.

I guess I'm over all of them. Every one of these women are so desperate and transparent and needy that I trust no one. I about died when I realized B was using her separate segment  with another friend to talk about bleeding again. I guess the housewives aren't as concerned as they were (oh, I mean the FEW that were acceptably concerned). She's a bottomless pit. When will she have sufficient attention for this?! 

• Love 7